Erotic Flash Fiction

Story Info
21 ultra-short tales to astound and arouse.
1k words
3.63
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OffNSFW
OffNSFW
244 Followers

1. She reclines, naked. I'm still in my suit and tailcoat--the power dynamic is an unbelievable turn-on. My panties are soaked.

I trace lines with my long fingernails between her breasts, down her taught belly. I ask if she likes her cock touched. She says yes.

The end.

2. Fingernails dig into my scrotum. The pressure on my balls is exquisite--any tighter and I might throw up. I've never been more erect.

She whispers, hot breath on my ear.

"Is it too much?"

"No, mistress."

"Shall I squeeze tighter?"

"Yes, mistress..."

The end.

3. Game night with the roommates. Cards for items of clothing--soon we're all naked. There are four of us, three of us with penises. None of us can hide our arousal.

Then truth or dare. It's a flimsy pretext. Going around the circle, everybody chooses dare.

The end.

4. Our 2nd floor balcony overlooks a street bustling with people. I stand there, naked under my bathrobe. My back is to the world. They can see me. But they can't see you.

You kneel in front of me. I open the robe and guide your head towards my engorged cock.

The end.

5. I lie back, knees up. I can feel the tip of the fist-sized buttplug against my anus, cold with lube.

You push it inside me. At its widest point, I almost can't take it. But I do.

I feel so full. I begin to masturbate, gratefully, under your gaze.

The end.

6. We're circled up around the bed. In front, an older woman gives orders. She wears thigh-highs and nothing else.

On the bed, a woman I kind of know from work is getting fucked from behind. Her pale stretch-marked flesh ripples in the pale incandescent light.

The end.

7. Beneath the shower spray, I kiss you--I have to bend down a little. My cock's against your belly, yours against my thigh. I circle you in my arms, your taut, sinewy body melting into mine. Your soapy finger draws pleasurable little circles around my asshole.

The end.

8. I lick the last pearl of clear ladysemen from the tip of your half-erect cock. Standing above me, looking down, your face is stern, but satisfied.

Turn around, you tell me. Bend over.

I do.

The first spanking startles me.

The next 15 melt together.

The end.

9. We sit opposite each other in the bath, our legs circling each other. This is my first good look at your pussy--your attentions were on mine all evening. Your thick labia and prominent clitoral hood beckon me in the water.

"Stay," you command, "and watch."

The end.

10. It's one of those weeks. You've been spending a lot of time with our other "roommate," but not with me. Over breakfast, you promise we'll do something special tonight.

That evening, you unzip--the packer you've selected is large and erect. I'm already wet.

The end.

11. Naked, you loom--shaved head, small tits, nipple piercings, thick hips and thighs, big, sensuous belly draping your pubis. I know the consequences for ogling.

Within moments, you're straddling me, smothering my face with your ass. Joyfully, I lick your anus.

The end.

12. The cock ring has me almost painfully erect. My anus gapes longingly--it wants you back.

I'm kneeling. You stand in front of me, tell me to close my eyes. Warm jet of piss hitting my chest, rough scratch of stubble as you kiss me, open-mouthed, possessive.

The end.

13. "Oh god," I say--pleasure, a little pain.

I pride myself on being able to take anything--my favorite dildo, the size of a wine bottle, fills my pussy comfortably.

But I may be over my limit.

"Shh, no talking," you say, pushing your cock further in.

The end.

14. Usually, when you fuck your wife, you see only her. Her smoldering eyes, her bush enveloping your cock, all her parts that jiggle.

Today, as you fuck her, you see me making out with her, sucking her nipples. She blows me. I watch you come inside her.

The end.

15. Party guests, especially girls, egg us on. It started with making out. Guys have to be dared if they're ever going to do anything.

You're not my first guy--they don't know. I'm pretty sure I'm yours.

You'll learn fast that all we need is permission.

The end.

16. My small female body sandwiched between two large male ones--you, our lover. Nude, a round robin of making out. Our lover strokes my vulva. You touch his hand.

We fuck, you and I, on the couch. Our lover standing close--we take turns giving him head.

The end.

17. Gratefully, I fellate him. He tastes like sweat. As his balls begin to hitch, I reach blindly for the nearby tissues.

"Don't," he whispers. "Swallow."

It's thick, savory, slightly acrid. I swallow all of it. I will, always, for the rest of my life.

The end.

18. I was unicorn-hunted.

Not that I mind this time. An older couple, lovely fattened and grayed, still in great shape and very imaginative.

I shudder, orgasm after orgasm between their sweaty bodies, her toy at my vulva and his cock up my ass.

The end.

19. Morning jog, you and I. Hot sun, nobody around--we playfully neck under a tree, groping genitals through workout clothes.

Back home, you want to shower. I stop you, peel off your sweaty clothes, and eat your ass, sweaty and pungent and delicious.

The end.

20. He's paying to watch me fuck his wife. As soon as he cuts the check, I handcuff him to the chair. I make her strip, then kneel, then watch me strip. I mash her face into my hairy pussy, hard, and I don't let her go until she takes a few deep breaths.

The end.

21. She stands before the men, nude save for satin opera gloves. They offer items of their clothing in tribute--she tries on this and that, settling on oversize trousers and suspenders that bracket her bare chest. She begins to issue commands to the men.

~THE END~

OffNSFW
OffNSFW
244 Followers