Truth or Dare, Spring Break edition

Story Info
There are consequences to lying at Truth or Dare.
2k words
4.17
17.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The perfect combination for the game of Truth of Dare is boredom, college-aged guys and gals, and alcohol. Stir gently, best served late at night. So, that's how it happened. Six friends in college, three guys, three women. They hadn't gone home during Spring Break as most of the students did, as they lived far away. Which meant they were very bored on the mostly empty campus. They stayed in the dorm and sought to pass the time with each other's company and their choice of adult beverages. After a dreary night of watching videos, and libations, Kevin was the one to propose it. Truth or Dare.

Boredom was only part of his motivation. He had his eye out for Diana, a pretty but somewhat standoffish brunette. She didn't date much. Was she introverted, shy? Hard to know. But she was Kevin's type, and the thought of getting her clothes off was a pleasant fantasy. Diana didn't have large breasts; you'd even say she was on the small side. But she had a pretty face and smile, and a perfect, curvaceous backside - if you liked that sort of thing. Which Kevin did.

The other guys, Joel and Brad, of course were eager to play. Two of the women, Molly and Gabriella, were adventurous types and also agreed. But Diana was reluctant. "Isn't that just an excuse to be a voyeur?" she complained.

"Absolutely not," replied Kevin. "It's an opportunity to get to know yourself and others on a deeper level. It will reveal your true nature, stripped of societal inhibitions." Diana knew BS when she heard it, but the peer pressure of five 'yeses' dragged her into the game.

Kevin announced the usual rules. Answer a Truth question, or perform a Dare. Nothing illegal or harmful or too gross ... but embarrassing or revealing? ... that's the point. Kevin insisted that in the first round, one could choose either Truth or Dare, but the second round would be all Dares. Commonly, people warmed up with sexy Truth revelations, allowing time for sexual tension and the effect of the alcohol to give the participants some courage. But the real fun, of course, is in the Dares. Mandating Dares prevented the modest types (Diana?) from seeking the 'safety' of Truth questions. As it turned out, Truth was not to be a shelter that evening.

As expected, everyone in the first round chose Truth. Joel was asked how often he masturbated (several times a week); Molly had to fess up that she lost her virginity at 16 to a boy from her church. Brad revealed his favorite sexual position (from behind, on all fours.) Then it was Diana's turn. She was asked, "Have you ever had sex in a public place? If so, where and with whom?"

Diana hesitated. She wasn't keen on revealing a recent, out of character, dalliance.

"Nope," she said. "I'm boring. Never."

Molly swung her head around. "Wait. Didn't you have oral with that lacrosse player in the stacks of the University library? That seems pretty public."

"Hush! I told you that in confidence!" Diana blurted out.

"Did you just lie to us?" Kevin asked?

Diana didn't answer. But no confession was needed.

"What part of 'truth' didn't you understand?" Brad said, smiling.

Silence.

"So, what's the consequence of lying in Truth or Dare? There has to be a penalty."

This was new territory. Of course people lied in Truth or Dare, but who gets caught?

"We need to do something. The integrity of the game is at stake," Brad said, with pretend sanctimony.

"Well, when I was a child, if I lied I got a spanking," suggested Molly.

That resonated just fine with the guys. Less so with Diana, whose eyes got wide.

"Who should do the spanking?" Brad asked.

"We all should; everyone gets 10 swats on a bare behind," said Kevin.

The idea quickly gained momentum as the guys anticipated the delight of seeing a cute girl's naked bottom.

"Lay her over my lap," said Kevin.

The poor prevaricator was guided by her wrists onto Kevin's lap, despite some protests.

"Don't be a spoil sport," said Molly. "We all knew when we started this game that some skin was going to be revealed. You just happen to be the first."

Diana accepted her fate and lay there. Kevin folded Diana's skirt above the waist, and pulled Diana's panties down her legs. Her lovely, rounded behind presented itself. She kept her legs pressed tightly together, to keep other parts from being visible. Kevin took the first swats -- not very hard, then rubbed the cheeks to soothe the flesh for the next person.

Joel followed, and his swats were more firm, eliciting some yelps from Diana. Kevin rubbed the reddening cheeks again to ease the pain. He relished this 'solicitous' role, lingering over the cheeks to feel the softness of the flesh. He then casually let his hand rub vertically up her butt crack, causing her to stiffen.

"Watch it, buster!" she said, to everyone's amusement.

Brad had his turn, alternating swats on the butt cheeks, as if playing the bongos. Molly went next, then Gabriella, and the victim was released. She pulled up her panties and glowered at the group. "You've had your fun, but remember there are some dares coming," she said. It sounded ominous.

Joel was the first to receive a dare, and Molly instructed him to show off his chest muscles. Which he did, revealing a well-sculptured chest. He flexed the pectorals, showing off. He didn't replace the shirt.

Gabriela challenged Molly to take off her bra from under her t-shirt. Molly unhooked it from behind, reached underneath, shook her ample breasts out of the cups, and with some gyrations, slid her arms out of the straps, and pulled the bra free. Her now bare nipples pressed tightly against the fabric of the t-shirt.

Joel gave a challenge to Gabriela. "Lie on the floor. Let me rub your belly, for 60 seconds."

She did as she was told, and through her clothes Joel pressed his hand against her pelvis. (A liberal interpretation of the term 'belly.') He could feel her dense pubic hair filling the panties. The firm pressure against her sensitive parts caused her to stir. Joel's fingers traced the lips of the vagina, settling on the clitoris. Gabriela shuddered at the touch, but did not stop him.

It was Diana's turn, with Kevin the recipient. Kevin, the administrator of her humiliation.

"Strip from the waist down so I can feel your penis and balls," she ordered.

Everyone was stunned. Up to now, the sexual nature of Truth or Dare was mostly suggestive, not explicit. Diana was flinging open the door.

"You're joking," Kevin said.

"No joke. You enjoyed ogling and stroking my bare behind. I want a turn too."

Kevin glanced around at the others. There was only silence. There's always the uncertainty of where T or D will go. Nudity is common, maybe expected. But this, so soon, from reluctant Diana?

Kevin slowly undid his belt and lowered the trousers. He paused.

"And the underwear," Diana said. "

Kevin did as he was told, then stood, waiting, naked and exposed from the waist down. Diana came over and grabbed the testicles and rolled them around in her hand. Kevin was too stunned at this turn of events for full sexual arousal but the penis stirred and hardened. Diana stroked it, while staring into Kevin's face. Then she laughed.

"We're even. I'm starting to like this game."

That broke the tension. She wasn't angry; she just needed some revenge.

It was Molly's turn to ask Diana.

"I know the perfect dare for Diana. Now that you're knowledge about Kevin's private parts, I dare you to find out if any of these two other lads has a longer penis than Kevin. But you'll figure it out by feel alone, eyes closed."

"Are you sure this is Diana's dare, not ours?" said Brad.

"If you want to opt out, big talker, ok. But I suspect you'll be okay with it," she replied.

She was right. Neither of the two opted out. They lined up, and Diana, went to them. With eyes closed, she pushed her hand down the front of their underwear and with a tug, gauged the length of the organ she encountered. "Kevin's is the biggest," she said.

Molly said that an independent audit was required to confirm this judgment - but the guys protested. That's another dare, they said.

In any event, it was clear that subtlety was lost for all future dares.

Joel dared Gabriella to let him lick Kool Whip off her breasts. She lay on the ground, and Joel unbuttoned the blouse. He lifted the bra up, applied the spray can to the areola of the breasts, then circled the nipples with his tongue. He sucked on her until the others told him to his time was up.

Gabriella dared Brad to let her give him a massage, in his underwear. He removed his outer clothes and lay down. Gabriella ran her hands up his legs, focusing on the thighs, rubbing the skin just inches from his manhood. His penis pressed against the underwear, straining to get out. Gabriella rubbed near it, and on the abdomen above it, letting the bulge and the sexual tension build. She casually let her hand brush briefly against the penis, as if by accident, but never directly touched it.

"I'm going to explode soon," Brad announced.

But Gabriella just continued to tease him, then stopped. Brad was left with an erection pressing insistently against his underwear.

Fortunately for Brad, his turn was next. He turned to Gabriella. "I dare you to make me come. Please."

Gabriella smiled. She had designs on Brad, and her teasing was strategic.

"I will, but only if we do it my way," she said. "Let's move into the bedroom."

But the others protested. "Hey, all Dares have to be completed where everyone can see. Are you getting modest on us?"

Gabriella considered this for a minute, then made a decision.

"Screw it. You can watch."

And she took off her panties and straddled Brad. She spread open the fly of his underpants, and reached in to let the penis spring out. She placed it against her vagina and lowered herself. She rocked on him, pressing her hands onto his bare chest as he raised his buttocks to thrust into her. His hands reached up to her bra-clad breasts, cupping them in his hands, tracing their curves. He didn't last long; the sexual tension was too great. With a cry, he shot into her.

"Good thing I'm on the pill," she said, as she lay full length, covering Brad's body, as he slumped back from the release of sexual tension.

Their lust produced awe, and envy, in the others. No one could remember whose turn it was (nor did they care); Kevin told Diana to get on all fours, with her head on the floor. He fitted himself behind her, letting his erection slide along her vulva, hands reaching to release her bra. He pulled her upright, stripping off the blouse, holding her by the breasts. She was fully exposed to his and the others' gaze. Then he entered her from behind, his favorite. Joel and Molly were the only two not intertwined, and they quickly realized that, by the process of elimination, they were partners for the rest of the evening.

"Looks like you've got a dare coming," Molly said to Joel. "Any requests?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. Why don't you dare me to lie with you in the 69 position? I've got a very experienced tongue that I'd love to demonstrate for you."

"I think that's going to work; and I've never had complaints giving head to a guy," she replied.

That was the end of the Dares, but not the end of the evening. They no longer needed the "permission" for sexual encounters that doing Dares offered. Unabashed sex replaced that, and it became an orgy that none would forget. In the open, clothes shed, the six allowed lust to consume them.

As Kevin had said, Truth or Dare reveals one's true nature. And it was good.