Getting Undressed

Story Info
A trip to the doctor's office has an unexpected ending.
1.2k words
4.08
19.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers

Many Years ago, when I was in my early twenties, I visited a dermatologist. The exact reason for the visit escapes me now, but I remember a lot of the other details from that day.

Everything about the visit was a typical doctors appointment, waiting room, exam room, all routine, right up until Doctor Anna walked into the room. Having never been to the office prior I had never met Doctor Anna, but I was glad when I finally did meet her. When she walked in I was immediately struck by how attractive she was. She was tall and fit with short blonde hair, she wore a white coat but it was open and reveled a lovely red blouse that was so form fitting it accented her perfect breasts nestled beneath. I was stunned by this vision. It's no wonder I don't remember why I was there, I don't think I remembered at that point either.

The appointment had something to do with bumps on my hand or fingers because at one point I found myself standing next to Doctor Anna as she examined my hand. She stood next to me and I breathed in her amazing scent as se slowly caressed my hand, holding it in hers. My young and horny self was imagining many things as this beauty lavished me with her attentions. Eventually the exam ended and she recommended, something, I don't remember, I thought it would just transition on its own and I was all done, free to go, or so I thought.

It was then that Doctor Anna mentioned that I had never had a screening and that I should have them regularly. I was pretty suggestible at this point and just nodded along. And then it happened, as she walked toward the door she said I could get undressed and she would be back in a minute. She motioned toward the counter and said there were gowns available if I needed one.

As the door closed I just stood there, what had I just agreed to do? It took a moment to figure out but I eventually realized I had agreed to a full body screening and not just that, but a naked screening from a beautiful woman. Almost mechanically, I started to undress as my mind raced with what was happening. I kept thinking about how amazing she looked, felt and smelled and that combined with getting undressed started to arouse me. As I noticed what was happening I tried to stop my cock from stiffening but it just seemed to make it harder. I successfully disrobed and just about had the paper-like robe on when there was a quiet knock at the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

As soon as I replied to the knock the door started to open, I turned away from the door panicking, trying to figure out what to do with my erection.

As Doctor Anna came in she said, "Okay, I am going to have Karen do your screening, she is a med student who is studying here with us."

I looked back over my shoulder and saw that there was another woman walking into the room as well. Karen was also very attractive, a little shorter than Anna and very well proportioned. She had short brown hair and glasses and I was reminded of Velma from Scooby-Doo. She was dressed in hospital scrubs which wouldn't seem to be arousing but in my current situation it seemed like everything stimulated me.

This is probably a good time to mention my penis, when erect is a respectable seven inches. At this point it was most certainly erect and larger than ever. One of my previous girlfriends like to have be strip down and masturbate for her and the memory of that in my current state was in no way helping the situation.

Doctor Anna continued to talk, "Karen you can do the exam and I'll do the notes if we need them. You can remove the gown." The last part was directed at me.

I slid the gown off, still facing away from the two women and I heard Karen approach, moving around behind me. After a few minutes Karen had moved over to my side, I was trying to not look but at one point I realized Karan was beside me, beside naked me, and within view of my rock hard cock. She wasn't saying anything or moving. I took a chance and glanced up and she glanced at me, she had amazing blue eyes behind the glasses.

Karen looked back at Doctor Anna, "Doctor."

"Yes?" Anna replied.

"Um," Karen started and then stopped.

"Yes?" Anna said again and moved around to see what Karen was examining. When Anna came in view of my erection she simply said, "oh."

I started to whisper apologies.

Karen looked at Anna and Anna looked at Karen and then Anna started to talk quickly, "Perfectly natural, natural, okay, She moved towards the door, "We will let you get dressed."

Karen wasn't moving and I noticed she was just staring at my cock. "Doctor, won't it be hard to get dressed?"

"What? " Anna replied in a higher voice, "Oh, yes, right, sorry." She was still talking quickly and moving around by a counter in the side of the room, I was her opening a drawer and then a cabinet. "Take your time, do what you need to do. No rush. Take your time. We will let you..." She trailed off as she was walking out the door. Karen was slowly following her but she locked eyes with me and had a wry smile on her face.

After the door closed I just stood there for a moment, playing the scene over in my mind, Karen's eyes, Anna's touch, all of it. As I was moving for my clothes I looked over to the counter and saw the gifts Anna had left for me. Perched there was a container of hand lotion and a box of tissues. Karen had been observant enough to know that I would not be able to get dressed in my current state. She was right. The more I though about it the harder my cock felt.

I glanced back to the door, no lock, hmm. I looked back at the counter. Two beautiful women, seeing me naked, and they know what I want to do, what I'm going to do, and I did. I dabbed a bit of lotion on my cock and slid my hand over the tip. My body shuddered, my naked body, standing in the middle of the doctors office, stroking my cock, while two beautiful woman knew what I was doing, I though of Karens electric eyes and quickly built up to the point where I couldn't stop. I had an amazing orgasm, catching it in the courtesy tissues that had been left for me.

Once I finished I got dressed, It was easier to get dressed now, but my cock was still firm and sensitive so I took my time. It felt awkward and I imagine I was walking funny.

I made myself out of the room and back to the reception desk, when I got there it was like a reunion. Karen was there, along with another woman, possibly the receptionist or a nurse. Anna was standing by a desk behind them. All three ladies were all smiles. I finished ups what I needed to do and escaped out through the waiting area. As I did I stole one glance back and locked eyes with Karen, those amazing blue eyes and that little smile.

Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers