Erotic Scrabble

Story Info
Husband & Wife Play a Round of Dirty Word Scrabble.
1.5k words
3.35
6.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I both enjoy playing Scrabble. Myself perhaps more than her. The following is an account of an actual game of Scrabble we played one "game night".

One Friday night I suggested we play "dirty word Scrabble". It wasn't something I believe I invented but I can't recall where I got the idea from. I'll assume that the reader is acquainted with the general rules of Scrabble. The main difference we added was to have a rack of nine tiles instead of the standard seven. Also, sometimes a timer giving each player 25 minutes is used. I was anticipating additional "game-play" for that night so we forwent the timer. Finally, I proposed a bonus 10 points for each successful "dirty word" played (to be mutually agreed as we went along). My wife was happy with all this. I wasn't sure how this would play out -- we would soon see.

We set up the board, selected the tiles and poured the drinks. In this story I can tell readers of my rack and the words we both played but cannot provide any insight into my wife's rack except to remark it looks great in a bikini (but I'm getting ahead of myself ...)

I drew the tiles: A I C T O N T R G. I played the word GROAN and said, "As in during sex". My wife didn't agree with my claim for a dirty word bonus, so my score was left at 16.

My wife played ARISE as in, "An excited cock will arise". If I couldn't get GROAN, there was no way ARISE was going to cut it. I noticed that she instead could have played ARSE for a bonus but didn't mention it. (There was still some competition to be had!)

I now had: T T N R B S I K C. I noticed the CK combination, which would be useful for COCK, DICK and maybe even PRICK. I decided to go for safety with TITS for the additional 10 point bonus and put my hand out to grab my wife's boob through her light cotton top. Happily, she had come to play without a bra.

My wife played AIA, which is a perfectly acceptable Scrabble play but suggested she was a bit top-heavy (so to speak) with vowels or perhaps a less dirty mind than mine.

The next round was BEND for me and LABOR for my wife. The trap with small words like TITS and AIA is that they lock up the board, making more dirty word opportunities hard to come by.

I now had C U R P T K R C T. If you're not following the board, probably a bit irrelevant to mention my letters going forward. But now I could now put down COCK and, at the same time, drop my PJ pants revealing my flaccid willie and no underwear. I too had come to play! My wife regarded it with keen interest as I recorded my score along with a 10 point bonus.

My wife looked a bit concerned and stated plainly that she had a PENIS she couldn't get on the board. Suddenly she exclaimed, "I've got it", put down her word and grabbed my dick through my pants.

I played TROUT, in an attempt to use the three T's I had and to open the board. My wife responded with VAG and I pleasantly noted that she used a blank for the A indicating that she wanted to respond in kind and immediately to my COCK. She stood up, dropped her PJ pants and panties and revealed her freshly shaven pussy.

VAG is actually an acceptable word in regular Scrabble and is often used whenever there is a V and G combination. I heard of instances where blue haired grannies have played the word FUCK and even CUNT (both acceptable words in regular Scrabble) if it gives them a scoring advantage or allows them to use otherwise difficult tiles.

I had the tiles A P R O U L T E A and was able to put down AEROLA, hoping that the spelling was right. There was no challenge from the other side of the board but a lifted top and the spilling of my wife's ample breasts in front of my eyes. I reached in and gave a nipple a kiss and then licked the other one for good measure. My wife played DREY and we both drew new tiles.

I was now able to play DONG on a triple word score and again pulled down my pants to receive my "bonus", which consisted of several long, pleasant tugs on the head of my dick. Quickly my wife responded with DISH to her own triple word square. She had also made the word COCKS by placing the S in DISH under COCK. Recording her bonus she mentioned that she'd love to have two of these at once as my dick was still out. She took it in her mouth to suck on briefly. (This game was starting to get a bit cock-heavy but no one was complaining).

I had a crappy selection of letters but managed to play the word TUP. "You, know how a ram fucks an ewe", I explained. I thought I would get some credit for creativity. My wife liked the suggestion but deemed the word to be more scientific than dirty and the bonus was denied. My wife, still struggling a bit with her dirty word creativity, played the word GUIDE for 16 points.

I responded by playing VA on top of the G in GUIDE for our second VAG. My wife stood up again and dropped her pants allowing me to run a hand up her bald slit. I leaned in for a lick and she widened her stance slightly to allow me to get my tongue between her legs a bit more. The smaller words were proving the best. My wife played HEEL and stuck her bare foot out to my face. I gave it a kiss but at this stage of the game it was not remotely close to being a dirty word.

I played WEE and looked to my wife to adjudicate. She replied, "If you can do it, you can have it [the bonus]". We were already onto our second bottle so I thought the chances were good. Without a word, I took my wife's hand and lead her down the hall to the toilet. I dropped my pants and she held my penis while I was able to piss for about 10 seconds. Bonus secured. Back at the board my wife played JOI and proudly stated it stood for "Jerk Off Instruction". Abbreviations are not allowed in Scrabble but I didn't want to stifle her ideas. It in fact surprised me she knew what that meant. I figured she much watch more porn than I realised.

I played AZO for 14 points, having carried the Z for so long and not being able to combine it into a dirty word. My wife played WEE of her own which lead us to another trip down the hall to the bathroom. (Another good reason for not imposing a time limit on the game). I plonked myself at the base of the toilet so that her pussy was in direct eye-line. She opened her legs and her pussy lips quivered a bit as a small stream of wee came out. She wasn't done. A brief pause and out gushed a solid stream of piss that stretched her pee hole to its maximum and mildly splashing her audience of one.

Upon returning to the board, I played YEN. I was holding onto tiles for a final play I had just spotted. My wife dropped down ASS and dropped her pants at the same time. Her pants went to her ankles and she stepped out of them as she bent over and directed her arse to my face. I gave her pussy and asshole a quick lick. She took the final tiles from the bag.

I then played MILF, having saved the letters from my previous turn. Her eyes lit up and I didn't need to explain its meaning to her. I maneuvered her to the couch. I quickly slid down my pants as she went on her back, spread her legs and arched her back. My cock was already hard and went into her pussy so very easily. We fucked hard and with urgency. Normally we would swap around positions during a sex session but the entire game had been awesome foreplay for us both. Our moans became groans and I soon felt a small amount of cum spurt from my cock closely followed by a larger gush of warm semen.

Our breathing subsided and all that was left was to extract my dick from my wife's VAG and attend to the clean-up of ourselves and the board and tiles which we had managed to strewn behind us in our haste. Game night will never be the same!