All Comments on 'Erotic Surprise in the Park'

by sparkle8

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
thefrenchtonguethefrenchtongueover 5 years ago

Very good story.I know its weird, I a hetero man but I relate and had a voyeur woman look at me, although not with two women and not as hot looking.Anyways good story and good luck on your "normal life" hey if we did all our fantasies it might get boring.

10towers10towersover 5 years ago
Lovely story

What an exciting but heart breaking story. When should a couple split or grin and bear it? I understand why the obsession had to end, but with no new potential relationship in the wings.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for your kind comments. I am delighted that this story is getting so much positive feedback. I'm now inspired to write a sequel, which might take awhile as I want it to be really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Exhilarating. Sexy. Yummy

This was just perfect- when sex is playful and no expectations: though the falling in love part was sad, but in a way, inevitable, as it allowed the story to descend from the clouds of lust and uninhibited orgasms to a soft landing.

hotwifehusbhotwifehusb10 months ago

I love this story for its humor and the characters, but also because it was super hot. What a moment it was when the woman gave him permission to come to the bench to talk about it. That moment when discovering that another person on this Earth acknowledges and appreciates your innermost deep sexual desires. And then gets turned on by it? That is such a dizzy swoon moment. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous