Erotica 02

Story Info
A paradisiac vacation for two weary lovers.
1.4k words
4.55
3.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playa Azul, Michoacan, Mexico.

Walking down the Andador Turistico, holding hands. They stopped at a small estanquillo and asked for a couple of cold beers. They seated on the sole table on the sidewalk, covered with a beach umbrella, enjoying a fresh breeze coming from the sea in the early summer days.

The streets were mostly empty because it was low season, and several local businesses were looking forward to the high season that was to officially start in 2 more weeks.

This made the location the most desirable, as they had not to fight and bear the multitude of tourists trying to get a tan and eat lots of seafood. They managed to slip away from the frantic professional life they had back home, away from the cloistering of the last months.

During the flight, they had been holding hands, making small talk, and at times discussing their plans for the future. When everybody was absorbed watching the in-flight movie or napping, they arranged a small blanket over their laps and touched each other discretely, she reaching to his fly, unzipping it, and thrusting her hand inside his breeches. He sliding his hand under her shorts by the leg and rubbing and caressing her crotch. Both noticeably flushed when the plane touched the ground.

After a quick taxi ride from the airport, they had arrived at a beachfront bungalow he had rented for them, for the whole week. The blue ocean with white-crested waves crashing softly on the beach. The fine gray sand, compacted by the warm water. The other bungalows were vacant, waiting for the massive influx of visitors in a few more days.

A Queen bed in the middle of the bedroom, adjacent to a living room adorned with a sofa and a comfy chair, and a small breakfast table with four chairs on the other side, close to a panoramic window and door giving access to the beach, and a small kitchenette on the far end. The bathroom connected to the bedroom contained a modern shower booth and an oval bathtub wide enough to accommodate two persons next to it.

She loved the bungalow. It had been a long time since they had the opportunity to go on an intimate vacation, and both were excited about the prospects of being alone for a few days, away from prying eyes, nosy neighbors, and other business.

After they noon stroll through the town, they came back to the bungalow. The AC giving a refreshing feeling after traversing the warm and humid streets. They quickly changed into their bathing suits and went to the beachfront.

Her bathing suit conforming to her exquisite curves, combining the appeal and practicality of a two-piece within a one-piece, leaving her belly and back uncovered, showcasing geometric patterns in black and white, red, orange, and light blue accents. Her luscious hips framed by it.

They walked together towards the sea. The waves in a soft and rhythmic movement. They moved 10, 20, 30 feet from the shore and the water was just at waist level. It felt warm, like coming from a bathtub, washing their bodies, lapping their chest and arms, spilling droplets to their faces.

The lone couple turned to each other and started kissing. A hungry, desperate kiss. Their hands anxiously grabbing every inch of naked skin, or over the fabric of their swimming garments, at times reaching under them. Blood rushing through their veins, and their breaths drawing air deeper, at an ever-accelerating pace.

She reaching into his trunks and grabbed his dick, pulling it and starting to stroke it. He, pulling the front part of the bathing suit and liberating her breast and sucking on them, smacking her butt, rubbing her crotch.

After a few minutes, they reached the beach again and laid on the sand, not minding the sand covering their wet bodies, never unlocking the long kiss in which they had engaged.

They got up and went inside the bungalow, she leading the way to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, she stepped in and started to wash away the sea salt and sand that was stuck on her body and swimsuit, and after a couple of minutes, she removes it completely and continued lathering her body. He was observing from the door, getting more excited watching her. His erection perfectly noticeable under his trunks, feeling almost painful to bear.

She threw a glance to his face, then to his bulging crotch, making an invitation with her eyes.

Promptly he acknowledges her by going into the shower, taking the sponge from her hands, and commencing to soap her body, all that glistening surface, every nook, with his hands.

She turned her back towards him and started to grind her glutes against the bulge in his swimwear that seemed to get bigger by the moment. Him passing his hands under her arms grabs her breasts and fondles them with passion.

She turns again and pushed him against the shower stall wall, and at the same time, she gets on her knees, pulls his trunks to his ankles. In front of her is her erection, as big as she's ever seen it, dripping water as it flows down his torso, down to his groin.

Smacking her lips, and giving him a mischievous glance, grabs the base of his penis with her left hand, orienting it closer to her mouth; she pulls out the tip of her tongue and touches the tip of his dick playfully, sliding it around the glans rim, which by now is almost purple, not the usual deep pink that she's used to seeing. His respiration turns heavier and closes his eyes, feeling his soul scaping with each lick.

Opening her mouth, she takes the tip inside, wrapping it with her tongue, scratching delicately with her front teeth, closing her lips around the shaft and sucking slightly at first, and then giving bigger and bigger blows at the time she takes more and more of his penis inside her mouth.

He can't do anything but take hold of a bar in the shower with one hand to keep his balance and not fall and pulling her head closer to him with the other.

She goes on for several minutes, him feeling closer and closer to cum in her mouth. She's been touching her vulva this entire time, running her fingers along with her opening, rubbing her clitoris, introducing one or two fingers. Her moans disguised with the sound of the water falling from the showerhead, and the ones coming from his throat.

Suddenly pulling her head away, she gets on her feet and tells him: --Take me. -- Then turning her back and offering her butt to him, leaning her torso towards the wall and pulling apart her cheeks with her hands. Her vulva all soaking wet with her flowing juices and the falling water, her labia swollen with her arousal and presenting a glorious gate for him to invade.

After kicking his trunks away, he gets closer to her, orients his penis, and pushes its head against the entrance of her vagina. Pushes furthermore, and the tip is inside her, feeling her warmth nurturing it, giving solace; pulls out a little bit, and he feels her dripping on his cock, onto the shower floor. Pushes again, deeper, stealing a moan from her; pushing more, and he's completely inside.

She lowers one of her hands to her clitoris, and with the middle finger starts massaging it, in circles, then at times patting it. He strokes in-and-out of her, in crescendo rhythm, until he cannot get faster, she rubbing her clitoris and labia at the same pace, accompanying him.

She stops breathing for a couple of seconds, takes a deep breath, and a scream announces her orgasm. Her body tightening and loosening in a rapid series of movements. Her vagina pulsating, driving him to the edge, and, as she starts a new cry, he's with her, on a lower note, cumming, grabbing her by the hips and pulling, trying to be deeper inside.

After a few glorious moments, they both recover their breath, and she slowly gets up, releasing him, her vagina filled with his sperm in an amount and warmth that she's never felt before. She grins, and flashes her smile to him, kissing him deeply.

--I love you. --She says. --I love you more. --Replies.

Lazily, they finish washing their bodies, helping each other to dry, and together go to bed, to rest and regain strength for the remainder of their vacation.