Erotica - For her Exclusive Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
HOT MMF Fantasies explored and lived.
1k words
4.16
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had finally seduced her into his bed after they had shared a meal at his apartment, as well as a bottle of wine, Chablis of course! Bloody hell - it was awesome, sweet madness, once they started there was so much lust they simply couldn't get enough of each other 'Just like gasoline and matches,' Edward said and the flames got higher and higher.

Then a time came when they spent the evening discussing fantasies, she loved it. He was very revealing, which surprised her, although it encouraged her to be the same. She told him that she relished a touch of dominance and liked the idea of a second man. 'Ever done that?' he asked, 'I mean, have you ever experienced two men at the same time?'

'No, I haven't, but it's definitely on my fucket list,' she said laughing.

'That sounds very hot,' he said, 'I didn't know that you had a fucket list, interesting! But in terms of the two men thing, how do you plan to make it a happen then?' he asked.

'Well I don't know, actually, I just know that I want it to happen, maybe some kind soul might help me out. But what about you, what do you like?' she asked.

He hedged around a little. 'It turns me on when you walk in the room and every man in the place looks at you and wants you, but I know that you are coming to me '

'Wow,' she said, 'that is a nice thing to say.'

'Well not really. It just means that I like knowing that lots of other men want you. I love the way you dress, too,' he said, 'just a little bit suggestive in a smart, original way. You don't wear trousers - seem to mostly wear skirts and dresses, always above the knee. Did you know they ride up when you sit down and I'm always itching to get a glimpse of your stockings and I imagine that all the men in the place feel the same? Then your shirts, I'm sure that you have the buttons strategically unfastened just to get me going, and Gina, I can tell you, you succeed every time we meet.'

'That's really great, and I'm very flattered,' she said, 'but it's not a fantasy really, is it?'

'Actually I was getting to that, I would love to watch you with another man, just watch him touching you, licking you, fucking you, knowing that you were mine and they could only have you because I gave my permission, but you would be mine, and you would be leaving with me. Now that is a horny thought,' he said.

'Bloody hell,' she said, 'that does sound very hot.'

'Maybe we should make it happen then,' he said.

'Do you have something or someone in mind?' she asked.

'No sorry I don't, but I will put some thought into it, 'he said.

That night, Edward seemed even more aroused than usual and all that talk of fantasies and two men had her imagination running wild. Edward could be quite rough and tonight was no exception; he practically ripped her clothes of the minute the door closed when they got back to her place and he grabbed her wrists and pulled them up over her head as he kissed her neck and stroked her body with his free hand.

'Just imagine another man here with us Gina,' he said breathlessly, 'another man sucking on your tits while I lick your wonderful wet pussy. Do you think that would be good, Gina?'

'Of fuck yes,' she said, 'sounds marvellous.'

'I love fucking you,' Edward said, 'I love you wrapping your legs around me when my cock is inside you. I love you calling out for more and telling me to fuck you harder, it's so fucking horny.'

Still holding her wrists over her head, his free hand moved under her dress and his fingers pushed her panties to one side as he felt for her wetness.

'Fuck Gina, you are so wet,' he whispered, as he fumbled with the buttons on his trousers. He pulled them down and as his boxers followed his hard cock jumped free and, almost on auto pilot, he found her wet sex and slid inside her right to the hilt, impaling her firmly against the door.

'Open your eyes Gina, I want to look at you,' he said, releasing her hands, and she did as he asked. She couldn't help but see the passion and heat in his face and oh God she felt it too. He pumped and pushed, grinding his big cock into her again and again as her hands went around him and she squeezed his arse.

'Can you feel my hard cock Gina, does it feel good?' he asked. He was stroking her nipples now too, pinching the sensitive ends between his fingers.

'I like to push my cock into all of your sensitive spots, every single part of you,' his cock moved around inside her still pushing hard, 'so that you know that you have been thoroughly and completely fucked and that you are mine.' He kept up the pressure, fucking her relentlessly, pumping into her hard and fast, pinching her nipples with his fingers.

'I like the idea of you performing for me with another man -- shall we do it soon Gina? Tell me that you want to.'

It was too much for her, she didn't know how he did it, but he made her cum every time. It was as though he had found the location of some special button inside; the feeling of his cock probing savagely into her and his hands and fingers on her body and his words about performing, she couldn't take it

'I'm going to cum,' she said, and she felt it in her legs and in her core and her body tightened as the climax washed through her. Edward had let go at the same time, grunting and growling through gritted teeth and she felt his hot juice shoot into her.