All Comments on 'Error in Judgement'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fun story

light and fluffy if you take it right, but I am sure we will

be hearing some violent reactions and reasonable critics. I really do not believe the word judgement can be associated with the protagonist. And Sherry turned into Sharon at the bottom of the first page. But it was amusing...

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well some good, some bad

Sherry showing off was fun, the sex they both had was fun. but then you had to change the premise at the end. But as long as this was a one off thing and no one really got hurt then okay I can accept how a drunken party might get out of hand. But I can see Sherry taking things further than she has previously. She knows that DAN is okay with her having sex with other people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
When you play in low class shit

You will always stink.

fregenfregenover 15 years ago
A Set Up?

Bobby shows up with beer which he never does. Sherry goes to sleep on the couch, not in bed. Becky sneaks into Danny's bed and he screws her...without him remembering he screwed her? Sherry says the next morning they made a lot of noise? Bobby has condoms ready for when he screws Sherry?<P>

Is it just me or are there a lot of coincidences here? Thanks for sharing.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yeah games get out of hand

So drunks -

Self control what a unusual concept -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tis pity she's a whore

the flashing part is good fun having had a partner who loved doing that but taken too far by the other slut and her tosser boyfriend just so he could fuck the other woman while she fucked the guy making sure the other one heard them....a right skank.....if you can't take the booze then lay of it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cute story

The story wasn't perfect but was OK. Everyone had fun and no one was hurt. The alcohol is the perfect excuse for a one off experience. It's something to put in the memory bank for when they are older and need a little extra something.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Damn, just when I was beginning to like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2700 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS