Escalation Pt. 01

Story Info
Charlene will do anything to avoid prison.
3.2k words
4.31
34.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Charlene was impressed with herself. This was going even better than she expected. She kept the smug self-satisfaction hidden; not a bit of it displayed on her face, as she delivered another fake laugh, massaging the dolt's ego with a light touch. He blossomed under the fake praise from this gorgeous young woman, standing just around five foot in height, and petite in frame but curvaceous.

"Yeah, what can I say? I'm a natural comedian, and this stuff just brings it out of me. Want another bump?" This was said by James, a shirtless man with a beer belly, while rolling the hundred he produced from his pocket, punctuating the question with an aggressive snort, delivering a blast of the powder straight into his nasal passage.

"Sure! I really appreciate it. It always gets me so... excited!" She delivered the line with a practiced ease, the implication of more intimate times easy to work with. She resented this idiot, but making him think he had a chance was proving quite lucrative. She'd stay until he ran out of coke, then she'd beg off, leaving the idiot with his blue balls and confusion.

She was a veteran at this, and no one could resist her charms. She flipped her black hair over her shoulder, making sure James got an ample look at her cleavage as she snorted the line. Her nose crinkled, and her bright blue eyes watered, the familiar tingle in the back of her throat a welcome sensation. She smiled, genuinely this time, but knew he wouldn't know the difference.

Chapter 1

Charlene stared in horror at the growing pool of blood, expanding across the linoleum from the still form before her. She looked down at her right hand, vaguely registering that the candlestick base she clutched was going to be used to send her to prison. It was covered in his blood, and her prints too.

It had all happened so fast. The scene replayed itself in her mind, searching frantically for the proof that she hadn't done this, that it was an accident. She'd waited until he'd gone to the restroom, before tucking the hundred dollar bill in her bra. She gathered up her belongings, and was already pulling up an app to call a car, having ridden with James from the bar she'd met him at.

She hadn't heard his steps as he approached from behind. He was so damn quiet! Idiot! She cursed him momentarily, before the scene continued in her mind.

His hand on her shoulder startled her. It was with a gasp that she spun, her hand seemingly having a mind of its own; surely she hadn't grabbed the pewter stand on her own? But nevertheless, she saw the metal impacting his temple, the concern in his eyes momentarily blossoming into surprise before rolling back into his head.

She checked his pulse. There wasn't one. James was quite dead. She paced back and forth quite a lot. She was frantic, cycling through excuses and stories. Nothing seemed likely to work, and she briefly considered just fleeing. She looked around, taking in the large amounts of surfaces she may have inadvertently touched. No, she couldn't leave.

Taking a breath to steady herself, she pulled up her phone, before scrolling to a contact saved as 'Scam Likely.' Her thumb hovered over the icon, a slight tremor before she finally pressed it. She held the phone up to her ear in time to hear the click of the call being answered.

Silence from the other end. She gulped, finding her throat suddenly dry as the desert.

"It's me, Charlene. I... I need your help. I've made a mistake." She swallowed down a sob as she delivered her line.

"Where are you?" came the first sound from the other end, a smooth man's voice. She told him the address, and thanked him. Her pitiful "You'll help me, right?" garnered a laugh, before he disconnected.

Chapter 2

She jumped when he knocked on the door forty minutes later. He was faster than she'd expected. Her anxiety already through the roof, she checked the peephole before disengaging the deadbolt. Yeah, that was Vince. Even facing the other way, she recognized his shaved head. She took a moment to prepare the right expression as she went to open the door for him, showing a face of pure panic and helplessness.

He stepped past her when she opened the door, without saying a word. She started to speak, before a look from him killed the words in her mouth. He held a briefcase in his left hand. He brought a finger up to his lips, and she nodded.

He closed the door and locked the deadbolt. She noticed his apparel; the designer jeans, leather shoes, and black turtleneck. She also noticed the black leather gloves, and some part of her brain wished she'd had the same sense of fashion, as it could've avoided a lot of problems.

When she turned to look at him again, she had to stifle a scream. He had produced a pistol, a suppressor visibly attached. He held the pistol upright, at the ready. He motioned for her to sit. She looked at him confused; even in the current situation, the idea of sitting on the floor offended her.

His gaze was enough to settle the issue for her, at least temporarily. She meekly took a seat, the motion revealing her generous breasts to his gaze, as she'd decided to dress provocatively for her hunt at the bar. His footsteps quickly grew inaudible.

She sat in silent anticipation for what seemed like hours, but was in reality less than ten minutes. She startled slightly as she realized he was behind her, his course having taken him through James's house quite thoroughly.

She noted with some relief that the pistol was nowhere to be seen. He reached his hand out to help her up, and she took it. His leather-wrapped fingers clutched tightly, and with practically no effort she was up, her tits jiggling in their confinement from the motion.

She coughed awkwardly, before pulling the fabric evenly, if ineffectually, across her chest. He gestured for her to lead the way, and she reluctantly stepped in front of him, the journey towards the kitchen seeming to be incredibly taxing, if her slow stride was any indication.

Some part of her hoped that James would be kneeling, some frozen vegetables against his head, confused at the intruders. He wasn't. The body was exactly where she left it. It hit her then, the realization this was now a body instead of a person. She choked a cry down, unaware of Vince's intent stare.

Chapter 3

"What happened?" His first words since arriving were delivered in a calm, quiet manner. There was not any anger, nor disgust, but neither was there sympathy. At most, a mild curiosity.

He continued. "And if you lie to me at any point, I will know, and I will leave." His calm tone was in stark contrast to the look in his pale icy eyes; his gaze pierced her, and she felt a dozen half-fledged deceptions wither unuttered under the intensity of his attention. She swallowed, before nodding mutely. "I didn't mean to kill him, but I did. He surprised me, snuck up on me, and I just... reacted."

Vince eyed her as she said this, a brief delay between the end of her sentence and his nod of belief. "And who was he to you?" The question was delivered in the same soft way, inviting her to continue with her confession.

"His name was James... something. I don't remember his last name. I met him earlier at the bar. I could see he was carrying, and it didn't take much to get him to suggest 'coming over to party,' which he did, and I agreed to." Vince stared with no change to his expression. She gulped before continuing.

"We partied for a few hours, he had almost an entire eightball. When I saw the supplies were running low, I decided to make a quick exit, sidestepping any... expectations he may have had."

Vince raised an eyebrow at that. "Was that his understanding of your arrangement?"

She couldn't help the ring of desperate denial seeping into her words. "I never promised anything, or even said anything too suggestive. But you know as well as I do he thought he was going to fuck me."

Vince nodded in agreement. "And I'm sure you did little to disavow him of that notion."

He gestured at the body on the floor with a sweeping motion of his right arm, the casual motion ending with him pointing straight at her. "I can connect you with a lawyer I know. He owes me a favor, and he's really well connected. With him representing you, maybe a few adjustments to the story, and you can probably get this down to Manslaughter, you'd do less than eight years as a first time offender, and as a female. Hell, it's possible he even gets it dropped as self-defense, if this guy had any priors, or even if he's got the wrong browsing history."

He said this while grabbing his briefcase, calmly pulling out his phone to pull up the contact. Charlene stood in abject horror, her face comical in it's pure desperation. She was openly crying, and she was clearly surprised. "But I thought you'd be able to help me? I know you're in deeper than just sales, I beg you, please! I can't go to prison. I need your help! I'm willing to do anything, if you can make this go away. Anything you want, I mean it." She noted he'd returned his phone to his pocket, but was still holding his briefcase.

Vince had to laugh at that. "I get rid of a body, and you promise to, what, suck my dick? Let me fuck you? How'd that work out for Jimmy over there, huh?"

She flinched as if smacked when he said that. She took a deep breath, steeling her resolve before continuing, her voice tremoring with barely suppressed sobs. "Is there anything I can do that will convince you to help me? Please."

Vince stared deeply into her eyes. "'Anything' can be quite dangerous. Let us be explicitly clear, you are now offering complete submission to me. I can help you, Charlene. But my terms are nonnegotiable, and will be unpleasant for you."

Charlene stared back. "I said anything, and I meant it. I don't want to go to prison Vince, it can't be worse than that. Tell me your terms, I'm ready."

Vince set down his briefcase. "I will make this go away. You will never be questioned nor suspected, so long as you hold up your end of the arrangement. Your life will continue on, mostly, the same track you were on previously.

"The major change in your life will be in your new obligation. In exchange for my assistance, you are going to sexually serve me once a month with your body. This will be for five years."

Charlene's eyes widened, but she forced herself to nod. Not as if she had a choice, she felt.

Vince continued with his demands. "These monthly encounters will last for a full night. During this time, I will make free use of your body. This will include your mouth, your pussy, and your asshole. You will swallow; you will also have an IUD and a test for STDS. These will be necessary for the contract."

Charlene couldn't help herself. "What contract? What are you talking about?"

Vince held up his hand to shush her. "As I was saying, when the test and birth control implant are taken care of, you will sign a contract with me, giving me sole ownership of the pornographic video you're agreeing to film in."

She stared in numb silence, before asking him a question. "Why would you need the contract and videos? Won't fucking me like I'm a slave be enough?"

He shook his head. "No, it won't. I won't have you trying to get out of your obligations, or go crying to the police lying about rape. No, we'll make these videos. You'll use your real name, and if you ever violate our agreement, they can go online." His tone was final, and she knew it. She nodded.

Vince continued. "Good girl. Now, I'm going to help you." He laughed at her visible relief, before stepping forward. "But first, you're going to prove to me that you're serious about this. I'm going to use each of your holes to cum, and when I'm finished, you leave. I'll stay and take care of this. You can start looking up doctor's offices to get ready. Understand?"

Chapter 4

She began pulling off her shirt. She'd hoped to get out of here without having to actually fuck the guy, but knew that wasn't likely. Still, he was an idiot if he thought she was going to seriously be his whore for the next five years, much less be some porn slut. She smiled, dropping the shirt and reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, the forgotten hundred falling as her hard nipples were exposed. She had small areolas, surprisingly dark.

As she went to her knees, playing her part, she contented herself with the knowledge that if she played along, she'd only have to do this once, once he'd lost his leverage over her. Idiot.

She unzipped his jeans, smiling up at him like an eager slut. His erection popped out, and she saw he was fairly well endowed; about eight inches in length. Pulling down his boxers, she was pleasantly surprised to see he kept his bush trimmed.

She teased the tip of his cock with her lips, sucking slightly, before descending to the base of his shaft and licking him from bottom to top. Reaching the tip, she opened her mouth wide and took his member into her mouth, using her lips to form a seal and rubbing the tip of his cock with her tongue. She sucked as she did this, and began to move her head forwards and back, working her way further down.

She broke off from sucking his dick and took his balls into her mouth, rubbing her tongue on the sensitive sack while stroking his cock with her hand. Vince stared down in amazement. "You are doing a fantastic job- I'm impressed." Then he leaned back, staring down to watch her work.

She went back to work on the shaft, taking him into her mouth and surprising him by driving herself down, relaxed throat taking the tip of his cock. She wiggled her face slightly before pulling back a half inch and slamming forward, repeating the motion for about ten seconds while slightly gagging.

In a flash, he grabbed the back of her head, holding her on it as he released a torrent of cum down her throat. She was running out of air, but wasn't fighting his grasp. When he released her, she pulled back immediately, a small thread of cum dripping from her mouth to his cock before sliding down her chest. She was caught off guard when he grabbed her up by the throat, spinning her towards the couch and pulling her tight pants and panties off in one motion. She didn't resist, but was surprised he was still able to fuck after just cumming.

Compliantly, she spread her legs for him as he applied pressure, in a 'V' with one grasped in each of his hands as she stared between her breasts, flat on her back on the couch. "Guide me into your pussy."

She did as he instructed, reaching down between her legs to grasp his cock. She rubbed it against her slit, and then gasped as he plunged into her without warning.

The next few moments were a blur for Charlene; she stared up into his eyes while he entered her over and over again like a piston. Despite herself, Charlene soon felt the familiar building warmth of an orgasm deep inside her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, don't stop." She sourly noted that she already sounded like a porn star, but the thought was soon lost as a sweeping orgasm tore through her. She was vaguely aware of Vince laughing, before being suddenly spun around her, face brought towards his dick and her mouth opening automatically.

Fucking her face for a few thrusts, Vince once again came in her mouth. He felt her swallowing it as he pumped it onto her tongue. There was a slight pop when he pulled free, and he watched her lick a small amount of cum off her lips before swallowing.

"And the best for last." He pulled her up roughly as he said this, before pushing her back down on the couch, kneeling this time. Charlene felt her asshole tighten, and she couldn't help but whimper when she felt him spit on it. She'd hoped he'd have been spent by now. These hopes were shattered, and she screamed when she felt him thrust in. That fucking prick! He could have at least warmed her ass up with some foreplay; his cock hurt like hell while slamming into her.

As soon as she screamed, he pushed her head down into the couch, muffling her cries into the fabric. She let herself cry as he pounded her from behind, convinced he was tearing her to pieces. It took about five minutes before he came, and she was aware of the warm sensation of cum deep inside of her. She sobbed as he slowly pulled out of her, wiping his cock on her clothes before tossing them to her.

"Good girl. You did well. Put these on, and get out of here. I'll take care of this and we'll speak soon." He was dressing while he talked, and she began to climb into her clothes like he instructed. Already, she was celebrating at her wit; hope he enjoyed himself, because once she leaves, she'll be damned if she ever puts up with this again. She smiled as she gathered her things, turning to him before opening the door to leave. "Thank you again, Vince. I'll do as you've told me." He nodded, but was already distracted by the array of surfaces to be cleaned. He barely noticed the sound of her closing the door behind herself.

Epilogue

The man Charlene knew as Vince went to the corner of the room, retrieving one of the cameras he'd put in place during his initial walk-through. He knew from the light that it'd recorded it all, as had the other five, but he'd have to return to his workshop to see what the footage looked like.

Securing the cameras in his briefcase, he removed his work outfit, the EMT logo visible on his shirt. He donned it, carefully folding his recreational clothing, before entering the kitchen. He filled a cup of water from the sink, and stared at the man on the floor before dumping it on him.

With a start, James awoke, body drenched. "You're lucky to be alive. You've been attacked. A neighbor flagged me down. Do you want me to call the police?" The EMT asked.