All Comments on 'Escapades'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AliceTagAliceTag3 months ago

Great story. Hoping we get a sequel .

bawdyblokebawdybloke3 months ago

Always love your stories; they bring the crazy to life. Five stars :)

PonderingLifePonderingLife3 months ago

Very good as always.

However, there is something missing. When the wheels are introduced, there are no numbers on the options. But when a wheel is spun, only a number is used to describe the outcome. The story would become easier to follow if the win/lost says what written for that number - rather than just the number itself.

Example:

The wheel clicked round until it landed on 6.

I would prefer this:

The wheel clicked round until it landed on: One random contestant gets 'filthy whore' tattooed on her pubis.

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

Fun story and always love a game show one. Maybe they will added to the Game Show Channel on my cable. Can always hope. Like the other commenter I think adding what went with the number on the wheel would have been a cleaner story to follow. 5 Stars. Cheers

komercjankomercjan3 months ago

Why Poland, Czech Republic would suit better

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! I think this is one of your best yet. I do love the game show and chance punishment themes and women accepting chance decided their fates. I also like that you left open the possibility of a future couple of episodes. Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story, I chose it randomly and I’m so glad I did. Read it in the airport and had me squeezing my legs the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More please. I love BDSM challenge stories so much. But this is so few, and there are even fewer good ones.

Blank97Blank973 months ago

Great work as always.

I don't know if anyone else cares or not but the points on the wheels don't match up. If I had to guess following option should be +1 instead of -1.

"One random contact in each of the contestant's email gets free website membership. (-1 point)"

This will fix the math. And I think it makes sense that they gained a point for increasing the chance of someone they know getting a membership instead of losing one.

Anyways I would love for you to continue this but seeing from the past stories I don't think it's likely that you will continue this. But either way I am looking forward for your next story. I am sure you know you got a fanbase now. You are one of the best writers on this site.

Lube_it_upLube_it_up3 months ago

I want them to return to Abduction Adventure to find out that this time they are guaranteed to lose. (that is, their videos will appear on the site without censorship) And now they will compete not to lose even more. And this time it will be several days of challenges.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I love when the protagonists surrrender a part of their corruption to chance. It is so hot when they let a game or a stranger decide their fate. My only issue is, that after reading your writing guide I know that the protagonists have a certain amount of plot armor and there will be no devastating consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Plot armor? I don’t know what the author wrote in his guide, but they have several stories with quite devastating consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful work as always. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You have gone straight to the point in this one, withe less plot than others. I've tried to write about this kind of false kidnapping services before but I always hit the same wall. If the characters have told them what they like then there are no surprises for them, and if not, then is like a normal kidnapping and rape. And in any case the clients won't repeat because they know what to expect. What you did is more or less in the middle and it works fine.

I like the ending. They're laughing. I wouldn't be in such a good mood.

Glad to see that you got your creative mojo back, with two stories in two months. Like always, thank you, and waiting for the next one.

-Onkana

wellrestedwellrested21 days ago

This was a fun read, and the different personalities of the girls really made it come alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...