Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helmi gingerly stepped into the belt and began to pull it up her muscular legs. As she got to her thighs, just below her hips, she paused so she could use the lubricant on the beads. She manoeuvred the belt carefully and leant it forward so she could put in the anal beads first. Helmi had never played with anal beads before, so in the heat of the moment she discovered the unique feeling of the build up of pressure, followed by a brief pop of release as each bead made its way past her sphincter. A few beads in the vaginal probe began pushing against Helmi's labia and so she started easing that in concurrently. Helmi groaned at the waves of pressure that steadily filled her until the base of the belt was flush against her pelvic floor. Then she pulled the side straps tight and clicked them into the buckle, trapping herself in the belt.

"Alright, down to 180." Helmi reasoned. "My bench record is 80, but I need to do five reps so I should aim for a bit less. I could do another '÷2', but at this point the '-100kg' is worth more and it's probably easier."

With that solid reasoning, Helmi opened the locker marked '-100kg' and saw a black leather collar with metal studs and a little metal tag in the shape of a bone that said 'bitch.' Next to the collar was a sign that said 'put this on.' Helmi was suspicious but the collar was a lot quicker and easier to put on than the chastity belt so she wasted no time clicking it around her neck.

"80." Helmi exclaimed, but as she did, she felt a jolt of electricity coursing through her collar and she collapsed in pain.

'Shit.' she thought to herself. 'Anytime I make a sound this motherfucker is going to shock me. I'm going to have to make sure I don't grunt when I'm benching.'

Helmi got back up to her feet and looked across the remaining lockers. She felt like she only needed a '-10kg' and this would be possible, so she looked along the bottom row and picked out one of the less imposing ones. Inside she found a stick of lipstick next to a note that read 'write the word 'weak' in big letters across your chest.'

The puzzle designer had picked a dark red lipstick to make sure the letters would show up on Helmi's light brown skin. She took a deep breath and began gliding the lipstick across herself, marking her body with the most deplorable word she could picture being labelled.

Helmi made her way to the photo booth, as she took her place she saw that the screen was a camera pointed right at her. As a 10 second countdown began in the top right hand corner, the camera began to swirl around her body. Helmi saw the word 'weak' disappear as the camera zoomed around her humiliated figure.

At the five second mark a lot of things happened at once. The motors in the anal and vaginal beads sprung to life, causing Helmi to gasp loudly at the sudden vibrations, which triggered the collar, causing Helmi to collapse on the floor in pain, which meant the timer in the photo booth reset.

'Fuck,' Helmi thought to herself. 'The chastity belt starts vibrating the moment I get in the photo booth. If it keeps vibrating while I'm trying to lift, that's going to be a hell of a distraction.'

Helmi took a deep breath, and now prepared for what awaited her once again entered the photo booth. It still killed her to see 'weak' written across her torso but at least this time she was able to hold herself together for the full ten second tour of degradation, even when the vibrations sprung to life again and didn't stop once the countdown ended.

Helmi walked over the bench as fast as she could manage and took her place below the 70kg barbell, hoping that when her muscles started tensing it would distract her from the sea of vibrations swirling around her nethers. The spotter moved the bar into position and Helmi felt the familiar sensation of the weight transferring from his arms to hers. Once it was clear she was holding the entire load, she slowly bent her arms, carefully lowering the bar until it touched her chest. She then summoned all her reserves of strength to push the bar back upwards.

Then she let out a grunt of effort.

All at once the collar Helmi was wearing shocked her and she dropped the barbell. The spotter was a little wrong-footed by his sudden call to action but he was able to catch the heavy weight before it dropped onto Helmi.

'Fuck!' Helmi thought to herself. 'With these distractions and this fucking collar, I'm going to need more weight taken off.'

Helmi looked at the clock on the wall and saw she was halfway through her time, she would need to hurry up. She raced back to the lockers and was annoyed to discover the vibrations being delivered straight to her core were not stopping and were beginning to become a major distraction.

Helmi opened a locker marked '-20kg' and looked inside. There she found a small suction tube lying on top of a note.

'Put this on your clitoris.' The note instructed.

Helmi growled but managed to keep her voice low to avoid the collar detecting her anger. The chastity belt was on tight. Helmi wiggled and squirmed trying to see if she could somehow get the suction cup around the metal straps but no matter what she did, it wouldn't go. So in the end she slammed the suction tube back into the locker and felt her legs shake underneath her with the pleasure of the vibrations and the frustration of the barbell increasing in weight.

In her ever growing panic and frustration, Helmi swung open a locker marked '-50kg.' Inside were two light dumbbells, the kind used for aerobics, each weighing 0.5kg. attached to each of these dumbbells was a short length of chain ending in a clover clamp.

'Attach these weights to your nipples.' The note read. Helmi began to breath heavily, leaning on the locker, trying to will herself past the distracting vibrations. She took the first dumbbell and lined the clamp up against her nipple. She let go and immediately felt an explosion of constricting pain. Out of nowhere her body decided that enough stimulation was enough and Helmi began to feel a wave of forcefully extracted orgasms wracking her body. She collapsed to the floor moaning in painful pleasure, the shocks pulsing through the collar not taking away from her humiliating fall.

Helmi got to her feet and looked at the clock. She had 5 minutes left and so far she hadn't done a single rep. She still needed to put the other dumbbell on her left nipple to reduce the weight to 40kg. With little ceremony she did just that and her nipples began to complain in unison. She was certain she could do 5 reps with 40kg pretty easily, but Helmi wanted to make sure she did as many as possible and so opened one more locker, '-10kg' to just make extra sure she was doing the most she could.

Inside she found another stick of lipstick, this time with a note that read 'write the word 'puny' across your forehead.' Considering everything she had already been through, Helmi was no longer as phased by mean words as she had been at the start of her challenge and wasted no time moving her curly brown hair out of the way and tracing her new mean epithet across herself.

At the point Helmi realised that all the '-10kg' lockers had contained lipstick and an instruction to write something on herself, and there was one more '-10kg' locker in the room. She paused for a second but then decided she could bench quicker with that extra 10kg and decided to go for it.

She opened the last '10kg' locker, and sure enough there was another stick of lipstick, this time with the instruction 'write the word 'flabby' across your ass.'

Helmi twisted around, then groaned in pain at the dumbbells swinging with her, then groaned again at another surge of electricity from the collar. Gritting her teeth, she stayed upright and messily wrote the word 'fla' on her left ass cheek before swinging around to write 'bby' on her right. The swinging weights a constant drain on her mind.

Helmi then went and stood inside the photo booth for another tour of her degradation. The camera booted up and she was once again treated to a toned body, marked and weakened by what she was forced to do to it. But worse still, as the camera began to circle her, the vibrations once again became too much to handle and while she took in her new deviant form, she once again found herself crippled by another wave of humiliating orgasms.

Somehow, through the moans, the shocks, the pain and the pleasure, Helmi was able to stay upright and looking at the camera. Once the 10 second countdown had finished she dropped to one knee and leaned on the booth, but she was thankful that she didn't have to fight her way through the booth's machinations again.

Helmi didn't look at the clock, or think through lifting strategies, she had one thing on her mind, that was to get to the bench and start pumping iron as quickly as she could. She had a moment of angry realisation that the game designers had made the chains on the nipple weights long enough that when she lay down, they wouldn't rest on her body and instead dangled off the sides, pulling her nipples in different directions. Nonetheless she put that to one side as she began thrusting the 20kg bar up and down as rapidly as she could, her mind focussed by the singular task ahead of her.

It seemed like barely any time had passed when a loud buzzer sounded in the gym, and the spotter hoisted the bar back onto the rack.

"So how many reps was that?" Helmi asked as she whipped off the shock collar, unclipped the weights from her nipples and tried but failed to remove her chastity belt as the vibrations fizzed away.

...

Charlotte sneered at the immediately recognisable theme of the room she had been dragged into. The spotlights, the tripods, the blank white walls, she knew this was a photo studio. She hadn't stepped foot in one since she seemed to spend her whole childhood sat to one side while her mother directed and often was part of whichever poncy photoshoot was needed for the latest product release.

In the centre of the studio was a tablet computer with instructions on the screen.

'Welcome to your photo session, thank you for volunteering to be our model. There are 5 chests containing outfits and instructions for each photo in the set, each chest will remain locked until the previous chest is completed. The cameras will automatically take the photo and send it to this tablet every time you meet the criteria. You will score points for every picture uploaded. If you score less than 10 points you will fail, but don't forget you want to score as much over 10 as possible. You have 20 minutes so get moving.'

"The fuck is this!" Charlotte yelled. "I'm trying to keep my humiliation off the internet."

As if answering her protestations, the tablet updated to display an options screen for the first photo, only with the option to submit greyed out as the photo had not been taken.

'Upload locations:

Your Instabook account: 5 points.

Our Instabook account with you tagged: 3 points.

The members only section of our website: 2 points'

'Mitigations:

Face redacted: -1 point

Image blurred: -1 point

You get to write image description: -1 point

2 censorship bars, 1cm x ⅓cm: -1 point'

'Enhancements:

Bebok writes the image description: +1 point

Mystery box inside chest: +2 points (you cannot refuse the mystery box after you have opened it)

Make your profile picture on Instabook: +2 points

Send a copy to a tabloid newspaper: +5 points'

Charlotte's mind was boggling looking at all the options available to her. She trembled at the thought of some of the options she was being presented but after a bit she shook that off so she could get started and look in the first chest.

The first thing that caught Charlotte's eyes was the bright pink fabric filling the chest. She sighed, her hatred of the colour pink, if not already known, probably easy to figure out based on her style. She pulled the fabric out of the chest and examined it. It was a ballerina's outfit. A sparkling pink tutu with matching tights and bodice.

Next to the outfit was a tiara, a box with a question mark on it, and a picture of a computer generated framework of a person doing a graceful ballet pose on it.

Charlotte swallowed her pride and began to pull on the outfit, feeling thoroughly uncomfortable and infantilised. As she pulled the tights over her legs, it became clear that the tights were slightly too small for her, and without any underwear it gave her profound camel toe. She then slid on the bodice and tutu combo, and it was so stiff she could tell it would do nothing to obscure the subtle curves of her vagina. Finally she tucked the tiara into her hair and made a loud barf noise of disapproval.

Charlotte thought through her options and decided against the mystery box, planning an idea that would really help her point total. The picture of the pose that they wanted had no indication of how they wanted her face to look, so Charlotte got onto her tiptoes, put the most sarcastic look she could on her face, and heard the cameras click.

She came back to the tablet and there she was, posing as a ballerina, probably the most humiliating thing she could think of with her clothes on. She then went down to the options and selected the following:

'Post to my Instabook account: 5 points

I get to write image description: -1 point

Make your profile picture on Instabook: 2 points

Send a copy to a tabloid newspaper: 5 points

Total: 11 points'

Charlotte pressed the post button and the tablet asked her what description she wanted to add to the picture.

'This would have been me if my mum had her way. Which do you prefer, awesome daredevil Charlotte, or pretty princess ballerina Charlotte? (Gonna make it my profile pic and see how many followers I can piss off)'

Charlotte was really pleased with her work, she was a bit nervous about the camel toe, but she didn't mind some inadvertent exposure when her reputation would otherwise be intact, she was also certain that posting something like that onto her social media would make its way into the tabloids anyway, so she considered that a free 5 points.

After she pressed post, Charlotte sighed and relaxed. She looked up at the clock and in 4 minutes she had hit the total to not fail the task and even had one bonus point in the bank. By all rights she could sit back and just wait for the next round.

"Alright, I've passed the task. Now I'm going to crush it." She announced, opening the second chest.

Charlotte surmised that the outfits must get riskier as the chests go along, they probably guessed she would be risk averse and they wanted her to regret not earning more points when the outfits were easy. That at least explained what she had in front of her.

What stood out first was the amount of white fluff that jumped out at her. But as she examined the contents of the box closer, she realised the fluff wasn't the worst part, it was just the fur lining on the lacy pink lingerie they expected her to wear. There were two pieces, a long sheer babydoll and a matching thong. Also inside was another box with a question mark and another computer generated framework pose, this time with a dropped hip and hands above her head like a glamour pinup.

Charlotte sighed as she peeled off the tight ballerina's outfit in order to put on this latest offering, she hadn't hesitated as she knew she was up against her time and that she could plan her strategy as she changed. It was all bonus points at this stage, but she didn't know how many she would need or even how badly her friends would do, so she had to go the extra mile.

She stood in front of the camera and posed as the diagram had instructed before the flashing bulbs of the studio lights confirmed another photo had been taken.

Charlotte studied the photo that had just been taken, the blur of her nipples and the shadow of her landing strip of pubic hair clearly visible through the thin pink mesh. But what she also noticed that with her pose and the outfit's translucency, what tattoos were facing the camera were blurred and obscured beyond recognition. Deciding she could still obscure her identity, she chose the following modifications:

'Post to my Instabook account: 5 points

I get to write image description: -1 point

Face redacted: -1 point

Total: 3 points'

Once again the tablet asked her what description she would like to be typed under the picture.

'In case anyone was wondering why I didn't become a ballerina, here's what most ballerinas are up to these days.'

Charlotte pressed submit and immediately earned herself three bonus points, as the clock continued to tick down, she didn't have time to dwell on how many of her followers were probably looking at her barely obscured body. She threw open the next box and peered Inside.

Charlotte had expected that the outfits would gradually get more risky, but the next one was confirmation that they were moving into the realm of obscene. It was a fetish harness made of pink leather straps. Charlotte turned it over in her hands knowing it would not cover any of her, the straps came apart at the breasts and the crotch to expose and give access to her tits and pussy. Furthermore the little diagram instructed her to pose kneeling, with her legs apart and her hands behind her head.

Charlotte knew she was going to be exposed and so she was clear this was not going to be going anywhere near her Instabook account. But if that were the case, she was going to need to up the points. So, without stopping to let any self doubt creep in, she opened the mystery box.

Inside was a pink butt plug with a curly pig tail sticking out the other end, as well as a small bottle of lube to leave Charlotte in no doubt where her new tail would need to be attached. There was also a new diagram with a slightly adjusted pose for her, although she was still facing the camera with her hands behind her head, now she was squatting, with her knees apart and with the curly tail visibly poking down between her legs and behind her pussy.

Charlotte decided to put the harness on first, gliding the leather over her limbs, she tried to adjust some straps to make it less tight against her body before giving up for the sake of time. This was going to be uncomfortable so she might as well get it done quickly. Next she smeared the lubricant onto the butt plug and began to ease it inside herself.

There was a sense of duplicitous strategy at play as Charlotte moaned and complained at the feeling of a butt plug easing its way inside of her. She wanted to hide from Bebok that she was no anal novice and the plug they had given her was more modest than some she had managed in the past. She hadn't yet worked her way up to taking a cock in her ass yet, but she was confident she would be able to when called upon.

Now appropriately dressed, Charlotte moved into position and waited once again for the telltale flash to confirm her humiliation had been captured, before returning to the screen. Charlotte felt a wave of humiliation wash over her body as she stared at herself, trussed up and exposed, ready to be shared on the internet. The part of the photo that made her most ashamed, however, was the big smile she had plastered across her face. In a sudden wave of self-consciousness she chose the following options:

'Post to members only section of website: 2 points

Image blurred: -1 point

Bebok writes the image description: 1 point

Mystery box: 2 points

Total: 4 points.'

Charlotte pressed the 'submit' button, and before she could move onto the next box, she watched as her picture appeared on the screen, then simultaneously began to blur itself as Bebok's description typed itself out on the screen.

'Right now we have the daughter of a billionaire who has paid us to make her a whore. We're all hoping she loses so we get to remove the blurring filter.'