Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't bother." Niamh interjected. "I'm not going to drag my friends down because I fucked up. We all knew the risks going into this and I need to face up to that."

"No." Charlotte and Helmi said together.

"We're a team. I'm not watching you get slathered on the internet knowing I could have done something to help." Helmi elaborated.

"Damn right Helmi." Charlotte agreed. "Any video that goes online will be a reminder of our weekend. I'd rather be reminded of the time I was humiliated for being overconfident, than the time I let my friend get humiliated because I was a coward."

"So just to be clear, are you taking the deal?" Bebok asked.

"No." Replied Niamh.

"Shut the fuck up Niamh." Helmi snapped. "It's mine and Charlotte's bonus points, so it's our choice."

"Fine." Niamh begrudgingly accepted.

"Fantastic, well then, you have 7 bonus points, please go through to the next room to see how to use them." Bebok instructed, turning the spotlight towards a door on the far side of the room. The three competitors moved towards the spotlighted door while Bebok ducked out a door in the shadows.

The set the three walked into looked like a large gaudy game show. Brightly coloured walls separated out a well lit stage with cameras covering every inch of the production. As they entered the room, Helmi's chastity belt once again sprung to life, causing the muscular competitor to drop to one knee for a moment before taking a deep breath to regain her composure. The three contestants saw three podiums, each with one of their names written on it, and decided the right thing to do would be to take their places.

"Thanks to your investment, we've been able to make the most fabulous final level yet. We call this gameshow 'good wheel, bad wheel.' The premise is simple: you do good, you spin the good wheel, you do bad, you spin the bad wheel. The good wheel has a series of rewards, including you winning and your footage getting deleted before it can make it anywhere near the internet. The bad wheel, conversely, has a series of punishments, including the ultimate punishment, losing and becoming our website's latest stars." Bebok explained over the house speakers, as he did, the house lights shone on two gameshow style spinning wheels, one pink and gold, the other black and red.

"What I'm sure some stupid whores like you haven't noticed yet, is that the wheels are simply numbered without any guide as to what those numbers mean. That's because you get to spend those bonus points deciding what goes onto the wheels. You can earn a few more points within your choices but in general this is the moment you get to be angry at Niamh for fucking away half your points." Bebok taunted. "Head over to the table to see your options."

A spotlight pointed at a table with two large touchscreens, one for each wheel. With a smaller screen above both prominently displaying the number 7. Charlotte walked to the good wheel screen, Helmi decided to hit the bad wheel, and Niamh awkwardly hung between the two.

"It costs us one point right off the bat just to add winning to the good wheel." Charlotte observed.

"You think that's bad, the bad wheel doesn't give all the options, just the first. Apparently every time we land on an option, it is replaced with a worse one of the same theme." Helmi added.

"I am so sorry you guys." Niamh sobbed.

"Niamh, I got a vibrator up my snatch and another in my asshole and I'm still holding it together. Maybe give the pity party a rest until afterwards." Helmi snapped, hoping her harsh tone would shake her friend out of it.

"Oh, there's an option to remove that for 1 bonus point. We don't need to take the options to wash off my paint or Niamh's makeup, but I can imagine that is going to become a real hindrance after a while." Charlotte helpfully suggested.

Soon the surreal humiliation they were experiencing took a back seat to intense strategic discussions of which punishments they were willing to suffer and whether it was worth risking some of the worser fates to get more bonuses on the good wheel. There was even discussion of adding a second losing option to the bad wheel to get 5 bonus points, but that was quickly shot down. After a while in which Helmi's focus began to fade hard, they decided on the following arrangements.

Good wheel:

Land on this option 3 times and you win, the footage will not be released. (-1 point)

Helmi gets to remove her chastity belt. (-1 point)

Skip spinning the bad wheel once. (-1 point)

Change one random space on the bad wheel to "Nothing happens" (except game over). (-2 points)

A €1 surcharge is added to your video if you lose. (-1 point)

A random contestant gets to skip the next challenge (-1 point)

Nothing happens

Choose which good wheel effect you want to happen (except the winning space). (-2 points)

Nothing happens

Spin the bad wheel instead. (+1 point)

Bad wheel:

Land on this option 3 times and it's Game over, the footage is released.

One random contact in each of the contestant's email gets free website membership. (-1 point)

You remain in the game arena as our slaves until the end of the day. (+1 point)

One random contestant to have electrodes attached to her nipples.

One random contestant to be fucked to completion during the game.

One random contestant gets "filthy whore" tattooed on her pubis after the game (+1 point).

One random contestant gets her head shaved.

Close ups of all contestants' pussies uploaded onto the free area of our website.

50 flyers with pictures of all three naked contestants airdropped on the high street in Krakow.

Spin the good wheel instead (-2 points)

Helmi, Charlotte, and Niamh all resolutely agreed this would be their final setup, and Bebok chuckled at the thought of the game ahead.

"Alright bitches, time for the first game, and it is a simple quiz. We're going to ask a bunch of questions based on the questionaires you filled out when you applied to be our whores. You each have to write down your answer on the whiteboard provided, those who get the question right get to spin the good wheel, those who get it wrong spin the bad. Any discussion will mean all 3 of you lose that round and spin the bad wheel." Bebok instructed as the women headed back to their podiums, Helmi staggering a bit.

"First question. Which of you sluts lost her virginity at the oldest age?" It was strange being on a gameshow where the host was just a voice piped in through the speakers, but nonetheless the women diligently filled out their whiteboards before a polite buzzer indicated cut through the silence. "Alright, time's up, show us your answers."

Helmi and Niamh both guessed that Helmi had been the oldest, with her size she had always intimidated men and so hadn't popped her cherry until she was a bit older. However Charlotte had guessed herself, she had never shared with her friends that before coming to university she was the blonde haired preppy girl her mother always wanted her to be and that came with an attitude that meant no boy seemed good enough for her.

"It's a close one, but I can reveal that Charlotte lost her virginity one year after Helmi. Although you were both late bloomers in that regard. So the good news is that Charlotte gets to spin the good wheel, however Niamh and Helmi will both be spinning the bad wheel." Bebok instructed.

Charlotte reached for the good wheel and gave it a spin, however it wasn't as fast as she would have usually done as she was distracted by Helmi trying and failing to muffle the sounds of her chastity belt once again extracting an orgasm against her will.

The wheel clicked round to number 5, and Charlotte felt a mix of emotions, having a surcharge on the video would help if they lost, but it didn't do anything to help prevent that. Meanwhile Niamh took the bad wheel in order to give Helmi time to recover.

The wheel clicked round until it landed on 6. Niamh shuddered, Charlotte had assured her this was a good choice as it got them a point and they could have the tattoo removed with a laser later on, but that didn't stop her from feeling nerves. Worse still, the screen displaying the punishments updated to replace 6 with 'the remaining 2 contestants get matching "filthy whore" tattoos.'

"Alright Helmi, stop thinking about your cunt and spin the wheel." Bebok announced as Helmi stared daggers nowhere in particular. "And while that wheel spins I'll confirm that as the only one to fuck a man so far, it seems only fitting that Niamh will be getting the tattoo. I wonder how she'll explain that to Bryn?"

While Niamh shuddered in humiliation, Helmi watched the wheel click round to 1, adding the the sense of dread in the competitors. Helmi swore to herself at the bad start but retook her place behind the podium, gripping the sides hard to try and focus through the relentless vibrations.

"Next, which of you has slept with the most men?" Bebok asked.

All three knew it wouldn't be Niamh, and given Charlotte's well known journey of self-discovery, all three both thought she was the best bet and wrote her name on the whiteboards before the polite buzzer once again indicated the time was up.

"I knew that question was a mistake. Yes, Charlotte has the highest body count, by some way, guess you sluts share more than we thought so you all get to spin the good wheel." Bebok announced.

Niamh spun round to 9, Helmi got 10, and Charlotte spun a 5.

"Now that is unfortunate, Niamh gets nothing, Charlotte just gets another Euro added to the Video, and Helmi has to take a long walk to the bad wheel and give it a twirl." Bebok mocked.

Helmi was staggering, the chastity belt was not letting up and another frustrating orgasm felt imminent as she spun the bad wheel and it clicked round to 8.

"Alright then, how does it feel knowing your pussies are now on the internet for all to see." Bebok announced as the number 8 spot on the wheel updated to read 'all 3 contestants naked bodies uploaded onto the free area of the website' and the women returned to their podiums. "Next question, which woman here has slept with the most women?"

Once again, all the friends knew the answer to this one. While Charlotte was bedding a variety of men in her quest to regain ownership of her body, it was known that Helmi had the softest spot for the fairer sex, if anything sleeping with women more often than she slept with men. Charlotte and Niamh both wrote down their answer, however Helmi instead collapsed onto one knee as her body betrayed her and once again succumbed to the overwhelming sensations of the chastity belt. As the polite buzzer sounded, Helmi's whiteboard was empty.

"Well Charlotte and Niamh got it right and get to spin the good wheel. But Helmi was too busy getting off on her own humiliation to submit an answer and will have to go to the bad wheel." Bebok clarified.

Niamh and Charlotte both spun the wheel, now determined to get Helmi out of her predicament, Charlotte scored a 7 and Niamh scored a 8.

"I choose number 2, take off Helmi's chastity belt." Niamh yelled almost the moment the wheel clicked to a stop. There was a momentary pause before a man emerged from the door with the key. Without any ceremony he unlocked the chastity belt and walked away as Helmi frantically removed her tormentor and collapsed into a pile of quivering relief. Meanwhile the board for the good wheel updated so 2 now read 'nothing happens.'

"Come on Helmi, you need to collect yourself together, you need to spin the bad wheel." Bebok announced. Charlotte and Niamh helped their friend to her feet, and then, after a moment to compose herself, Helmi straightened up and walked over to the bad wheel to give it a spin.

Helmi ground her teeth as the wheel spun and eventually landed on slot number 5. The man with the key to Helmi's chastity belt had barely left out of the door when he once again emerged, now with his trousers removed and currently fumbling with a condom over his erect penis.

"So who should we have being fucked. I think Helmi is going to miss her old belt, so let's give her this as a present." Bebok maliciously joked.

"Bend over the podium." the man ordered. Helmi shot him a look that would have withered any man if she had given it fully clothed without 'puny' written across her forehead. "Disobedience means disqualification."

Helmi sighed and bent over her podium, the man took his position behind her, and soon Charlotte and Niamh had to try and concentrate over the vicious sounds of pounding flesh and Helmi's moans of complete destructive pleasure at her rough fucking. As Bebok prepared to ask the next question, the board updated so number 5 now read 'the other 2 contestants get fucked to completion during the game.'

"Alright guys, next question. Which of you masturbates the most?" Bebok asked over the sounds of Helmi's ravishment.

Helmi tried to write something on her board, she desperately tried to pull together enough wits to scribble some sort of answer, but the relentless fucking was just too distracting and while Charlotte and Niamh had both guessed Niamh.

"Once again you all seem to know each other very well and Helmi is too busy having her pussy abused to write an answer. So Niamh is correct, maybe if you two spin the good wheel, Helmi will have time to finish her man off." Bebok suggested.

Charlotte spun her wheel and let out an almighty cheer as it landed on 1, while Niamh spun a 6.

"I bet you're hoping that I say Helmi doesn't have to do the next challenge so she can focus on getting fucked. Well sorry Niamh, it looks like you get to sit this one out. Also, as it doesn't look like Helmi is going to be done in time, how about you spin the wheel for her?" Bebok explained. Niamh rolled her eyes and spun the bad wheel, landing on 4.

Another man came through the door, carrying two sticky pads attached to a device on a long wire, the electrodes the wheel was referring to.

"Just so she doesn't feel left out, let's put those electrodes on Charlotte's nipples." Bebok ordered. The man walked over to Charlotte and attached the pads, then, behind the scenes, Bebok pressed a button on a remote control to test it was working. Charlotte let out a short sharp scream that somehow even cut through the thumping moans of Helmi's ravishment. Meanwhile the board updated so now number 4 read 'attach an electrode to a random competitor's clit.'

"Before we start the next question, I feel I should let you know that those electrodes are now attached to a random number generator so you are basically going to get shocked whenever the computer feels like it. Now for the next question, Helmi and Charlotte, can you tell me who had sex most recently before coming on this trip?"

Niamh could only look on helplessly as Helmi's violator began to grunt and moan, she was clearly coming to the end of her fucking but that also meant that she was too busy orgasmically moaning to answer, meanwhile Charlotte began to write something down, only to squeak with a sudden pulse of electricity. As Niamh watched her friends suffering the degradation and indignity, she hoped Bebok didn't notice her hand subtly tracing its way between her legs.

"So once again Helmi has not answered in time and Charlotte has guessed Niamh. The correct answer is actually Helmi, who fucked a man the night before coming out." Bebok explained over Helmi's screaming orgasm as the man fucking her gave his final thrusts deep inside of her as he came. Charlotte let out another squeak of pain as her electrodes interrupted her walk over to the bad wheel. She started it spinning as the man flopped out of Helmi and the athlete was left the stagger weak at the knees to wait her turn.

To Charlotte's delight, the wheel landed on 10 and she danced over to the good wheel to claim her prize, which turned out to be an anticlimactic 2. Meanwhile Helmi unsteadily spun the bad wheel and groaned as it clicked over to option 3, now, even once they had done the challenge they would still be spending the rest of the day as slaves. The option on the board updated so it now read 'you remain in the game arena as our sex slaves for the next 2 days.'

"Alright guys, just one more question before we move onto a different game. Which of you girls has been fucked up the ass the most times?" Bebok asked.

This was another area the girls had talked about, Helmi refused to countenance such play except when forced to put on a chastity belt and hour earlier, and while Charlotte had tried her toys, she had often asked Niamh how a cock felt up there. So it was a foregone conclusion that all three were going to get this right, which is why Niamh surprised even herself when, with one hand jammed between her legs, she wrote 'Charlotte' on her board.

"Two right answers and one wrong one. Take your places by the wheels." Bebok announced. Charlotte spun a 4, using it to replace number 2 on the bad wheel with 'nothing happens,' reasoning that if that option is taken away then the odds of someone they know seeing their humiliation dropped significantly. This also meant that number 4 on the good wheel also became 'nothing happens.' Next Helmi came to the board and spun a 7, once again bemoaning her poor luck. Meanwhile Niamh felt a strange sense of anticipation as she spun the bad wheel and watched it land on 9.

"Wow, wanna see the picture going on the flyers?." Bebok announced. On one of the screens a picture was displayed of the three girls as they entered the final level, all naked with different humiliations plastered on their bodies. As they took in their soon to be public humiliation, option 9 updated to read '100 flyers with pictures of all three contestants naked airdropped over Cardiff University campus.'

Niamh shuddered at what she had just subjected her friends to, but the meanness of the next option seemed to strike a chord with her. The three of them had not lived in Cardiff since university a couple of years ago, but there were bound to be a couple of people around who would still recognise them.

"So that was a fun start wasn't it? As well as all the other things going on you have 1 point towards winning and 1 point towards losing so it is all to play for. The next round is simple, don't make a noise. You will each have a man working hard to make you squeak, squeal or moan. Naturally you are not allowed to resist him. The good news is, no matter what, you all get to spin the good wheel once at the end of the ordeal, you even get a bonus spin if you make it to the end without making a noise. However the bad news is you will also be spinning the bad wheel once for every noise you make during." Bebok explained. A screen in front of the podiums lit up with a stopwatch, one minute on the timer as three men took their positions behind each of the women.

The clock began at the sound of a polite buzzer and the men began to enact their malicious machinations on the contestants. The man assigned to Helmi began by slapping her tits and ass, hoping to get some sort of squeal of pain out of the huge woman, but Helmi was the picture of stoicism. Charlotte was another story, her man had barely begun to tickle her neck when the electrodes triggered in her nipples and she let out a squeal of pain. Niamh was actually thrilled when her man wrapped his arms around her and started running his fingers down to her pussy, subtly widening her stance to welcome him.

Over the course of the minute, no amount of pain would elicit a response from Helmi, with a second to go her tormentor even twisted her nipples and only got her breathing slightly harder before slinking away dejected. Charlotte was a complete failure. She fluctuated wildly between giggling at her tickles and squealing at sudden jolts of pain coursing through her nipples. Niamh was so welcoming that her tormentor basically forgot what he was doing and just began fingering her. Niamh could have held it together, but something rose up deep inside of her and in the last ten seconds she was moaning "oh yes" with reckless abandon.