Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,233 Followers

Charlotte immediately felt some serious regrets, for starters there weren't many daughters of billionaires, with that comment Bebok had significantly narrowed down the identity of the woman in the picture. But worse still was how poorly they had blurred it, it was like someone had spilled a light dusting of icing sugar on the camera lens. Charlotte could still make out her wide grin, exposed body, the curly tail poking out between her legs, and worst of all, her hair and her vague tattoos. She was certain anyone familiar enough with her would be able to deduce her identity from this post.

Her mortification at the situation was short-lived as she saw the clock hit 5 minutes to go and Charlotte decided she could still fit in one more photo. She rushed over and opened the next box.

The contents of the box were confusing at first, a swimming cap and goggles, some stickers, and a can of pink glittery spray paint. It was only once she saw the diagram of her pose that she figured out what was expected. The figure was painted entirely pink, with the exception of some key areas where her exposed flesh had been stencilled out of the full body painting. There were two heart shaped gaps over the nipples, a martini glass shaped gap for her pussy and pubic hair, and 'slut' in big letters across her stomach. Charlotte checked and the stickers in the box corresponded with the key areas left unpainted.

Charlotte started by pulling out the butt plug and throwing off her harness, next she tucked her hair into the swimming cap, then began the fiddly process of peeling the backing off each sticker and placing it over the appropriate body part. By the time she was done, the clock warned her of only 3 minutes to go, so she barely hesitated as she put on her goggles and started recklessly spraying herself all over.

After a few moments, Charlotte realised she couldn't just wildly spray herself like this. The best way to proceed would be to spray her head first, then take off the goggles so she could see what she was doing. Once she was convinced her head was done, she took off the goggles and lamented her loss of time as she saw the scatter shot inconsistent paint speckled around herself. She neatened it up and soon was covered enough that she began peeling the stickers of degeneracy away from her sparkling pink body.

The smell of wet paint was overwhelming and Charlotte wasn't entirely dry, but soon she managed to get her body into the correctly desecrated state and sprinted in front of the camera.

The picture on the screen of the tablet was a total transformation, all Charlotte could see was a smiling sexual object, she didn't recognise herself but she knew this picture was representative of the deep humiliation she had signed up for, and was still to come. With her hair hidden by a swimming cap and a thick layer of pink paint covering her defining features, Charlotte wondered if she could get away with posting this on her Instabook page. Maybe she could write a description that she had generated the image with AI to further mock ballerinas, or that she had found it on a porn site and she was posting it to prove a point.

She looked up and saw 20 seconds left on the clock, panicked, and opted to quickly upload an unmodified picture onto the members only section of the website for a couple of bonus points. The klaxon that informed Charlotte her time was over sounded moments after she pressed submit.

...

Niamh was the loudest, screaming and swearing as she was dragged into her own room, still spitting obscenities as her captor untied her and left. Niamh's room looked like a sexy boudoir in an obsidian black and rose red colour scheme with luxurious amounts of gold detailing. There was a four poster bed, ornate chest of drawers, and even a chandelier that gave the room a look of lascivious opulence. In the middle of the bed, there was a small piece of paper outlying her task. As she took in her challenge room, Niamh noticed two screens above a black and gold chest. One was simply a large number 5, while the other read

'Read the paper on the bed: 1:00.'

The clock next to the order began to tick down and Niamh decided it would probably be in her best interest to obey.

'Good news! You have already passed this challenge with five bonus points. Now you just have to make it 20 minutes without ruining it. Every time you do not complete the task on the screen in the alloted time, you will lose a bonus point. Once you have run out of bonus points, failing a task means that you fail the challenge and your video is released.'

Niamh dropped the paper to her feet, and then awkwardly stood, naked and filled with trepidation, waiting for the countdown timer to reach 0. The beat after the clock changed to 0, it updated with her next task.

'Apply the makeup in the top left drawer in the chest of drawers: 2:00'

Niamh panicked and ran over to the chest of drawers, there was rose lipstick, red eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, and blush. Putting on all these in two minutes seemed like an impossible task. Niamh didn't know that was the point, to leave her with hastily applied makeup to humiliate her. To add to the effect, they had given her the smallest mirror possible to work with.

Niamh quickly padded on a layer of foundation, she then took as much time as she could justify applying the blush, hoping that the subtle contouring of her cheeks would mitigate the quick and flat foundation layer. The lipstick was globbed on, it ended up being a thick and wobbly application but Niamh didn't have time to worry about that. When she looked up she saw she had 40 seconds to do her eyeshadow and mascara. Hurrying herself, she ditched the little applicator and opted to smear the red eyeshadow onto her eyelids with her fingers before grabbing the mascara and leaning into the tiny mirror to layer on as much as possible before the clock clicked to 0. Niamh didn't have time to reflect on her embarrassing job as the next task was immediately up.

'Put on the robe in the top middle drawer of the chest of drawers: 0:30'

Niamh was a little panicked at only having thirty seconds to respond, but as she went to the drawer and saw the red satin robe with lacy black trim, she was relieved that it wouldn't be too much of a rush to put it on over her naked body. The robe fell to her thighs and was surprisingly luxurious considering the previous test. She had a couple of moments to worry about why she was being given a robe when the task and clock updated.

'Get the egg out of the bottom right drawer of the chest of drawers, turn it on maximum vibration, then hold it against your clit: 0:30'

Niamh returned to the chest of drawers and sure enough there was an egg, covered in silicone nobs and attached to a small controller by a single wire. Niamh wanted to hesitate but that was a luxury she didn't have time for. She pressed the power button, feeling the egg spring to life, then parted the front of her robe to press it against her clitoris, biting her lip with the sudden sensation and watching the timer tick down to 0.

Suddenly there was a harsh buzzer and the screen flashed red. The big number next to the screen was reduced from 5 to 4. Somehow what Niamh had done had not satisfied the task. The clock reset to 30 seconds and Niamh was left panicking. It took her a bit of time, but while examining the egg controller, she saw the + and - buttons next that would increase and decrease the power of the vibrations. Then she realised that the task was to turn it on to maximum vibrations and she had turned it on its minimum setting.

Niamh rapidly pressed the + button, feeling the gentle buzzing grow with each click until the egg pressed against her clitoris was thrumming with power. She let out a little squeak as she pressed the egg against her clitoris, but this time she was not rebuffed by the sign and the new task appeared.

'Lie on the bed while keeping the egg pressed to your clit: 1:00'

Niamh let out another squeak as she fell onto the bed and began to writhe and fight against the pleasurable sensation she was forcing on herself. She felt the bubbling oozing pressure building up from her toy and in a moment of weakness she pulled it away from her clit to keep herself from orgasming. Immediately the harsh buzzer sounded again and her bonus points dropped to 3. She slammed the egg back against her clitoris, but unlike last time she failed, the buzzer hadn't restarted, instead the countdown continued to 0 and just as she was about to feel herself fall to an almighty orgasm, the sign updated.

'Remove the egg from your clitoris, put it on the lowest setting then insert it in your vagina. From now on you will lose one point every time you orgasm: 0:30'

With great difficulty, Niamh removed the egg from her clit and moaned longingly for the orgasm that she had denied herself, then was denied to her by the clock. She took some deep breaths and managed to calm herself a little before pressing the egg into her pussy, already soaked with juices allowing her to slip it in without much issue. The low level vibrations keeping her pot boiling but not enough to drive her over the edge.

'Now that you have dolled yourself up and gotten horny, time for your first affair. Make this man cum on your face: 5:00'

As Niamh read the sign, she heard a door open and a man walked into the room. He was a muscular man with some tribal tattoos over his body, but what Niamh immediately noticed was his 8 inch penis pointing directly at her.

"No, no fucking way." Niamh yelled, lacking a little conviction as the egg continued to work inside of her. "I'm not going to cheat on Bryn."

There was a moment's pause while Niamh stared defiantly at the impassive man, eventually Bebok was drawn in to speak over the speaker system and try to get things moving.

"While it is sweet that you don't want to cheat on Bryn, how do you think he'll respond to this video being released? You agreed to this experience, you think he'll be understanding?" Bebok asked. Niamh had been in high pressure negotiations before, she knew how to hold her nerve when people were challenging her and Bebok sensed if he took her on like this he was going to get nowhere.

Then he saw Niamh break her concentration for just a second to glance at the hard cock in the room with her. He paused for a moment and caught it again. Suddenly he realised he had been talking to Niamh all wrong, he knew how he could get her moving.

"Still, just look at that big hard cock. Imagine wrapping your lips around that. Nobody would even blame you, you're just playing the game we forced you into." Bebok posited. He saw Niamh's cheeks begin to glow with bashfulness, her eyes now regularly darting back to the dick and he knew this was the right way to goad her. "And if you get started on this man, who knows what delights await you afterwards, all safe in the knowledge that you didn't choose to have an affair, you were forced to. What an opportunity."

"If... if you release the video of me, it would kill Bryn." She rationalised aloud. "So... I guess... if anything I'm doing this for him."

Bebok and Niamh both knew this was simply an excuse, but they both came to an agreement that this was the excuse they would commit to. Then all of a sudden, Niamh lunged forward and stuffed the man's cock down her throat.

Niamh and Bryn had an active sex life, they had been partners for years and had used that time to learn and share sexual techniques, so the man in the room was surprised at how accomplished Niamh was as a cocksucker. She barely winced as his cock went down her throat, vigorously blowing the man, humming on his pounding cock as her arms wrapped around his hips and grabbed his ass, pulling his crotch harder into her face. Soon she backed herself away and began jerking the man off while licking his balls and kissing his pubis, her other hand wandering his body. Occasionally she would shove the cock into her mouth again and vary her performance to make him more and more aroused for her purposes. Occasionally she had to pull her hand back from touching herself, her ever-increasing lebido at odds with the knowledge of what awaited if she gave in to her pleasure.

However the clock had been running throughout her argument with Bebok, and Niamh was starting with a huge disadvantage if she wanted him to cum in time. She fondled his balls and could tell the man was on the edge as she switched to rapid and relentless jerking with her face posed ready for the money shot. She saw the man's face begin to contort, she saw his balls twitch. However, moments before she found her face splashed with his cum, she heard the telltale buzzer informing her that she had not been quick enough.

Niamh wiped his semen out of her eyes and saw clear as day that she was now down to 2 bonus points. She growled in frustration, but didn't have time to dwell on her problem as the task board had updated.

'Take off the robe and lie still on the bed, do not move: 6:00'

Niamh watched her partner leave the room as she dropped her robe and climbed onto the bed, shuffling a little to ensure she was not in an uncomfortable position, focussing on her breathing as her newfound horniness threatened to combine with even the light vibration from the egg to devastating effect.

All of a sudden a new man climbed onto the bed and loomed over Niamh. She wanted to get a good look at him but kept her resolve to stay totally still, so all she saw was his beaming smiling face, and his large hard penis.

"Hello." He greeted in a deep and smooth voice, Niamh remained impassive. "Very smart, you're right, that was a trick to get you to move."

As he gushed over Niamh, his hands began to trace her body, Niamh shuddered with the sensation and hoped that wouldn't count as movement, then the man disappeared from her view.

Next she felt his lips closing around her nipple, his fingers probing the outside of her pussy, every move he made teasing her, making her sigh with lust. Once he had finished sucking her nipples, Niamh felt something hard being placed over them, at first it felt like a plastic coin but after a few moments the centre of the coin retracted and Niamh felt her nipples being sucked into the vacuum cups the man had placed on them.

Once the pressure had built to a crescendo, the man left her nipples pulled in arousing agony and moved down to her pussy, his tongue tracing her labia and flicking at her clitoris. Sometimes he would press his face against her and she would feel his tongue dart into her body, and just as she was about to get the sweet release that would come with it he would back away again.

"No, don't stop." Niamh found herself squeaking, only for the harsh buzzer to alert her to the failure she had just brought upon herself. She couldn't see it but she knew the bonus buzzer had fallen to 1. Worst still, she had let this man know that what he was doing was working, he was getting to her.

Niamh felt him part her legs further, moving his body into position. She was able to once again look into his eyes as he began to thrust his penis against her pussy, grinding on the outside, all the time threatening to pass the barrier that stood in the way of delicious violation but never making it inside.

He released the suction cups off her nipples and once again began kissing and licking them, their newfound sensitivity going wild under his tongue. His breathing quickened to match Niamh's, the tempo rising with the undoubted passion. Just as it felt like it was all about to be too much, he stood up off the bed, took out the egg, and helped Niamh to her feet.

After a moment she glanced up at the board and realised the task had changed and she could move again. She was giddy with anticipation at what awaited her next, hoping for some almighty climax that she could extract as the grand finale to this challenge, instead she was faced with the most daunting challenge yet.

'Do not fuck the man: 3:00'

Niamh turned around and saw the man, now lying on the bed, his hard cock pointing upwards, inviting her to crack and use him for the ultimate betrayal of her husband. Her body ached, longing to feel the sweet release that had been building this whole time. She sobbed, her hands running over her body in frustration.

"I don't need to fuck him to finish myself off." She announced, her hands diving between her legs, but it was no good, with the cock waiting there for her, she felt such envy that all playing with herself did was rile her up more.

Niamh looked at the clock, she only had two minutes to go. She had to think of something.

"If I make him cum, then he won't be able to fuck me." She reasoned, climbing onto the bed and beginning to jerk him off. Then she moved her body around so she could suck his cock. Then, seeing no progress and getting carried away in the moment, she mounted him and ground his cock against her pussy, repeatedly pointing out to nobody in particular that the cock wasn't going in so it didn't count as sex. She ground her pussy against his cock, getting harder and more rapid until the inevitable happened.

The momentum of her grinding against the stiffness of his cock drove it deep inside her pussy. Niamh heard the buzzer admonishing her and she didn't care, her mind was already lost to animalistic desire, she went into a frenzy, bouncing up and down, thrusting this man's dick deep inside of her, screaming with wild passion as she fucked this man until they both came to a screaming orgasm together.

...

Helmi and Charlotte were led back into the big main room they had done their initial interview in, the need to be tied to chairs long lost to the humiliations already inflicted and the threat of their release. They stood in silence, Charlotte not mentioning the chastity belt still clipped onto Helmi, complimenting the many insults written on her body, while Helmi decided not to mention that her black punk friend was now mostly painted in glittery pink.

"Sorry for the awkward wait." Bebok announced over the speakers. "All your challenges were meant to take the same amount of time, but it seems Niamh's went into overtime."

After an uncomfortable amount of time, Niamh staggered into the room, dishevelled with running makeup.

"Well now Niamh is back, let's go over your performances." Bebok announced, the house lights dimmed and a spotlight shone on each competitor in turn. "Helmi passed her task and in the process bagged 4 bonus points. Meanwhile Charlotte succeeded and scored a record breaking 10 bonus points. However, I'm sorry to announce that Niamh did not pass her task."

The three friends recoiled in shock, but none more so than Niamh.

"Hang on, I didn't lose, when I failed the last task I still had one bonus point in the bank." Niamh protested.

"Oh, you want to litigate this in front of your friends? OK then." Bebok jeered. "When you failed the task to exercise self-control and not cheat on your husband, you lost your last bonus point. But we did tell you that you would lose a point every time you had an orgasm. In that respect being a cheating whore knocked two points off your total, making you a failure. We know it, now your friends know it, soon all our members will know it, and if you don't want Bryn to be sent a free trial membership to our website you better not cause any more problems for us"

Charlotte and Helmi were shocked by the brutal revelation, but Niamh seemed remarkably stoic at the news, she took a deep breath as she accepted her fate.

"Unfortunately your friend's failure does cause us a little problem. You see we'd rather show all or none of you. If we play fair, then we would only be releasing the sections where you can only see Niamh, and that's going to be an editing nightmare. So we're going to be generous and offer you a deal. For the low low price of half of your bonus points, we're willing to look the other way on this whole mess and have all three of you go into the final round." Bebok explained.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,233 Followers