Escape!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers

"Thank you Jeff... for that and everything else, we probably will never be able to repay you for your kindness but we will try" Lyn said quietly and smiled.

I checked on the dining room walls that I had done and was satisfied with their progress, I emptied the dehumidifier prior to mixing up more plaster. Then I heard raised voices from the kitchen, Lyn and her mother were having an argument in rapid Thai so I walked through to find out what the problem was between them.

They stopped as soon as walked in and waited for one of them to speak.

"We were arguing about you Jeff, my mother is of the old school which says a debt has to be repaid in any way possible but I told her that it doesn't work like that in this country" Lyn explained but not very well.

"What?"

"She wants to offer herself to you for sex" she replied crudely and I was shocked.

"Is this because that's the way her husband paid his debts to his creditors?" I asked.

"Yes!"

I took a deep breath and thinking furiously, much as I would like to make love to Akiko, I would never do it under those circumstances. I let the air out slowly and had an answer, I thought.

"I have an idea... Lyn would you please go upstairs, I would like to talk in private to your mother, Akiko please come with me."

Lyn looked at me trying to guess what I was up to, I turned my head slightly and winked at her when Akiko could not see. Lyn then went out and up the stairs, meanwhile I held out my hand to her mother who slowly took mine and I led her to the lounge and sat her on the couch, where she waited for me to start something that would probably involve sex of some kind.

She was wearing light trousers so I leaned forwards and place my hand on her knees, spread them and lowered myself to the floor to kneel between them. I took her hands in mine and looked slightly up into her puzzled eyes and smiled.

"Your English is very good so listen to what I have to say and understand that I mean every word of it. I could never know what you went through for that bastard, to protect you daughter from him. Very few men are like him so don't believe that all men are like that."

"I thought you were very attractive the first time I met you, even with the bruises and the sadness but yesterday I saw you laugh and realised how beautiful you are. What Lyn said is true, we do not pay debts in this way here, if you come to me as a duty, I will send you away."

"If you come to me because you want me to make love to you, then I would be honoured to do that to the best of my ability. No pressure... no anger... only respect and pleasure. Do you understand that Akiko?" then I noticed the tears flowing down her cheeks.

I released her hands and used my thumbs to wipe the tears away.

"Do you understand that Akiko?" I repeated gently and she nodded, took my hands and kissed the palms and smiled at me.

"Thank you Jeff, I understand" she said quietly.

"Good, the same applies to Lyn, you are my guests and now my friends."

Then I stood up and held out my hands to her and she took them immediately so I could pull her up, then she hugged me tightly and of course the situation, the pressure and heat of her body forced a natural reaction again and she felt it. She looked up at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes but didn't pull away for a few moments as it grew.

Finally she let me go and smiled, I was red faced again but didn't mind this time.

"Go and tell Lyn to come here please, then you two can talk while I am working" and she left and I heard her climb the wooden staircase.

A minute later I heard the girl come down and she walked in.

"What did you do to her and why wouldn't she speak to me?" she started angrily.

"I think you should have better control of your temper when you don't know the facts, young lady!" I said firmly, which took her by surprise and she stood with her mouth open.

I waited while she recovered herself, then waited a little longer, enjoying her discomfort, before I spoke.

"She did not get what she expected... she sat and I talked, she cried and then smiled. She now understands where I am coming from and will explain it to you, while I get on with some work."

"I will be here until Saturday morning, then I will go to my parent's home to see them and explain about you two and do some work on their house and on Sunday night I will drive home ready for work on Monday. You have my house and mobile numbers on your phones I case you need something but only call during the day if it's an emergency, I will return here on Friday night, okay?"

"Okay and I'm sorry I was snappy, I was sure that you were not like my dad but there were little doubts."

"That's okay love, go and talk to her and I'd love a cup of coffee in an hour please."

"Okay" she relied and ran upstairs while I returned to the dining room and started mixing plaster.

I completed the dining room walls and plastered the downstairs cloakroom that day, tea and coffee arrived on a regular basis and I instructed Lyn on how to mix plaster which meant that I could get more done. The rest of the day went as the previous one with a film after dinner and then bed.

Friday saw the downstairs hallway, up the stairs and the landing all plastered and I was tired from working up and down a ladder all day. At least Lyn continued to supply me with plaster or I never would have finished it that day, meanwhile Akiko did all the cleaning, making drinks and lunch.

I started to fall asleep while some film was on, so went for a shower and then to bed. Sometime later I came to, knowing that someone was in the bed with me and then a cold arm and hand lay across my chest.

Chapter Three.

"Hello..." I said carefully, not knowing who it was.

"I come to you because I want you to make love to me... please Jeff..." Akiko said quietly into my ear.

"Thank you, may I put the light on so that I can see you?" there was quite a pause before she replied.

"If you would like to but I not pretty... I still have bruises."

"It does not matter, they are part of your past life and will soon be gone, then you will be pretty all over." and she giggled like her daughter.

I turned the bedside light on and turned to look at her, noticing how nervous she looked.

"Does Lyn know you are here?" and she nodded. "How about just having a kiss and a cuddle tonight, I have had a tiring day, if that is okay with you?"

She physically relaxed, she had been more scared than I thought, she smiled and I realised that she knew that I was lying to save her face. I put my arm over her waist and she tensed for a second, then relaxed again, allowing me to pull her closer.

She was wearing a nightie and I had boxers on, to save embarrassment in case we met on the landing during the night. I was rock hard but kept my hips away from her but her soft breasts pressed against my chest, then our lips met... gently and only for a couple of seconds and she seemed surprised again.

She came to me this time and it was a proper kiss, still a little tentative still but much better than the first. She slowly separated our lips and looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What is the problem?" I asked gently.

"Why you kiss like that?"

"Like what?" and she paused.

"Like me."

"Show me what you expected?"

She came in hard and fast, mashing our lips together, her hand squeezing my chest and pinching my nipple before moving back.

"Wow! Is that how he kissed you... all the time?" and she nodded.

"This is how I prefer to kiss."

I started like the last one, then added more movement and she did the same. I pushed my tongue out and licked her lips, prying them open and through to make contact with hers. She waited so I started fencing with her tongue and she joined in and her hand crawled up my chest, my neck and into the hair at the back of my head and pulled me closer.

I was stroking her back but avoiding her ass and when we finally broke the kiss, she was panting, with a slightly glazed look in her eyes. After a few seconds, she shook herself and pulled away.

"I need bathroom" and quickly left.

She came back a few minutes later, pulled the covers down a little and ran her hand down the bed then got in.

"Sorry Jeff, I think I pee bed, had to go wash but not pee, bed dry."

It was then that I realised that she was so love starved, that she had cum a little from just a good passionate kiss. I pulled her to me and she half lay on me with her head on my chest, I pulled the cover up and kissed the top of her head and a short while later she was asleep.

It took me a few more minutes to do the same, my hard-on was going down, unrelieved but that didn't matter, this battered, bruised and unloved woman (by her husband), needed love from her daughter and support from both of us, for her to become whole again.

It was still dark when I woke up first around six am but waited until she stirred. She felt me move and gave a little squeak of terror before realising that I was not her husband.

"Sorry, I-I thought you were..."

"That's okay Akiko, you're safe here" and she wriggled closer and kissed me passionately in gratitude.

I responded and pulled her closer, stroking her back, working my fingers lower unto I reached a small ass cheek and gave it a gentle squeeze.

She froze for a second, the cheek tightening firmly, then relaxed but I did no more than feel the soft skin until she broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes, wanting more but afraid to ask.

"Can I see you naked Akiko?" I asked gently and she smiled briefly.

"I not look good, he say I fat and saggy like old pig and I still have bruises... not pretty."

"Let me be the judge of that."

She got out of bed as I turned the light on, faced away from me and pulled her nightie over her head. I could see the remains of a few bruises but her ass looked as good as I envisioned, small and neat as she was quite petite.

"Okay Akiko, turn around please."

She took a deep breath and slowly let it out then turned and I noticed that she had her eyes shut. There were a lot more bruises on her front, from breast to her thighs, most had faded to just a hint of colour but one or two were only a few days old. The most surprising thing was that there was hardly any pubic hair, not much more than stubble.

There was a little extra flesh around her belly and hips but there was not much sagging to her breasts as she had suggested. I whipped off my boxers and dropped them on the floor and asked her to get back into the bed. She did so but kept her distance and looked at me waiting for me to confirm her husband's cruel opinion of her. I reached for her hand and pulled her closer before speaking.

"He said that just to hurt you... yes you have bruises but most have faded and will soon be gone. You are not fat, there is a little extra but some exercise will soon get rid of that, your breasts are perfectly normal and look good to me. Did you shave your pussy for him?" I asked.

"He not like hair, he pull out, it hurt me so I shave, now I let it grow again" she replied, still nervous after my inspection.

"It is probably the only thing I have in common with him, apart from work, I love a smooth pussy but you can grow it back if you want to, I don't mind. Do any of the bruises still hurt?"

"No Jeff... why you ask?"

"Because I want to touch you but don't want to hurt you."

"Oh... they not hurt" and she smiled happily.

I kissed her and slowly pushed her onto her back, I kissed her nose which made her laugh, her lips again, her chin and down to her chest, dragging the bedclothes with me. I lavished attention on her breasts and especially her nipples, which hardened as my tongue lashed them.

Moving further down, I dallied in her belly button, making her gasp and giggle at the same time. I pushed her slim legs apart and got between them, kissed her stubbly mound before going lower.

"Wha... what you do... Ahhh!!" she cried as I sucked on her clit, rubbing it with the tip of my tongue and feeling her hips buck under me.

As she relaxed again, I took advantage and pushed my tongue into her pussy and she cried out again as I worked it in and around the fleshy inner lips, tasting her essence. The door suddenly opened and I heard a small scream.

"AHH!! Oh sorry I thought he was hurting you!" and I guessed that Lyn was staring at us but I just carried on.

There followed a few sentences of rapid Thai and the door slammed but I could hear laughter coming from the other side. Akiko was leaking sweet juices which I was lapping up and her hips were moving and I could hear her panting as she was approaching a climax. I worked harder, licking and sucking then suddenly her legs trapped my head in a vice like grip and her hand gripped my hair.

She was moaning and humping my face and cumming hard, while I sucked her juices into my mouth and swallowed them. After almost a minute she calmed down and released my head so that I could breathe again. I grabbed the covers and crawled back up the bed and kissed her with some passion for a few seconds, then she moved her head away and said,

"You like taste of my pussy?"

"Yes, it's very nice."

"No one ever do that to me before..." she stated and I was shocked.

"He never???"

"Never, he say it dirty and smelly!"

"What did he do?"

"He make me suck him or he spit on pussy and push in hard, in and out for little while and finish, then make me clean him then go sleep. Sometimes he do the same thing with other hole, when he drunk!"

"The bastard!!" I swore, it was going to be difficult seeing him at work on Monday without wanting to bash his head with a length of four by two.

"Now you lie down and me work on you" she said.

"You don't have to do this."

"You shut up, enjoy!" she snapped, so I lay back and relaxed, although I was still hard as she was about to find out.

Akiko copied exactly what I had done to her, all the kisses, sucking my nipples and down to my belly button, it was only when she went further down did things change. Her hand brushed against my cock and she jumped, then stared at me, while I just had a silly grin on my face.

She gripped the covers and threw them off the bottom of the bed and gasped. I'm no massively endowed porn star but I was quite pleased with what I had (I believe I have inherited it from my dad... thanks Dad!).

I have nine inches at full height but not much more than average girth for which previous girlfriends have been pleased.

I could plumb their depths without them feeling like baseball bat was being stuffed up inside them. Unfortunately Akiko at around five feet tall and slim must have been shocked, but she surprised me by gripping it in her hand and then adding her other hand with the head still sticking out and laughed loudly.

"Why are you laughing Akiko?" hoping she wasn't disappointed.

"I not see one like this before, husband have one like this" and she stretch her forefinger and thumb to barely six inches, it the only part of him not hurt me, even in ass!"

We were both laughing at her description of her husband's small cock, then she went quiet.

"I not sure I take one this big... but I have fun trying." And she kissed the head nicely.

I pulled an extra pillow under my head so that I could watch her. She kissed it again and opened her mouth and took the head in and I felt her tongue swirl around the glans delightfully. Her tongue licked the shaft all around and about half way down before she started in earnest.

I watched as my cock slowly disappeared, a little further with each bob of her head until she had half of it then stopped. Akiko looked at me and she smiled in triumph before raising and lowering her head, sucking hard on the way up. After three or four minutes I gasped to her,

"If you keep that up I will be cumming in a minute!"

She lifted off and replied,

"That okay, I forgot pills."

"And I don't have any condoms!"

She smiled and returned to her work and a couple of minutes later I cried,

"Akiko! I'm cumming!!" giving her a few seconds to pull off but she only came up to the head and sucked hard as I shot pulse after pulse of hot sticky cum into her mouth.

She swallowed as fast as she could. I hadn't cum for some time so there was quite a lot stored in my balls but she took it all. When I finally stopped cumming, she lifted her head up and kissed the head again and smiled.

"You cum taste better than his, he eat too much garlic!" and she laughed and kissed the head again before pulling the bedclothes up over us and coming in close for a cuddle.

I pulled her gently (mindful of her bruises) up on top of me and kissed her, while my hands played with her ass cheeks. She just lay there relaxing when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I called and Lyn opened the door and came in carrying two steaming mugs of tea.

"Sorry about earlier..."

"...but you though I was hurting her, yes?" and she nodded, embarrassed.

"But when I saw what you were doing... and that she was loving it. I won't tell you what she said to me but it wasn't very polite, so I got out quickly" Lyn explained.

"And I heard you laughing" I added.

"Well it was funny with your white ass staring at me but seriously, she deserves some gentle loving after a lot of years of what was basically rape and abuse, disguised as a marriage."

"We need to get you two registered with a doctor and a dentist here if you are staying because she forgot her pills" I informed her.

There followed a conversation in Thai to do with that, then suddenly Lyn gasped and her mother laughed.

"What was that all about?" I asked Akiko, as the red faced girl hurried out of the room.

"I tell her you have really big cock!" she exclaimed when she finally stopped laughing.

Chapter Four.

"It's nice to see you smile and laugh, even at your daughter's expense."

"She get over it, she sometime get too big for boots, too bossy... like western girls."

We dressed and joined Lyn in the kitchen for breakfast and tried not to smile as I saw the girl looking at my crotch. By that evening the third bedroom walls were plastered with the dehumidifier running inside, fortunately it was a very quiet model so would not disturb anyone's sleep.

Lyn had contacted the local college and asked about continuing her course there and why she was transferring from her old college, it would take some time and conversations between the two colleges but it would work out. They also made appointments with the local doctor and dentist surgeries for the Monday to register with them.

Akiko and I went to bed together that night and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she had shaved her pussy for me so I gave it a lot of love with fingers and tongue but still had no condoms. We lay cuddling after she had cum from my oral work, then she asked,

"You want me do same to you again... or."

"Or what?" and she looked embarrassed but I waited and after a few seconds said quietly,

"The... other hole."

"Do you like doing it in there?"

"It is okay, he small so not hurt me... there but hate him for making me clean him!" she finished with anger in her voice.

I hugged her and told her that I would never force her to do that and she smiled weakly.

"I have known girls who do enjoy anal sex and I used my tongue and fingers in there but they were scared to try... him" I explained, lifting the covers.

"I no girl, I try for you."

"But if it hurts then you must tell me and I will stop, okay Akiko?"

"Okay Jeff."

We kissed and caressed each other then she opened her legs allowing me access to her pussy at first and then her ass when I pushed her legs up and back, revealing her little brown orifice. I licked her from clit to asshole and back up, watching and listening to her reactions, then rimmed her.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
343 Followers