Escape from Earth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes, she continued swirling her tongue around his cock and pushing her lips against his body until his scrotum pressed against her face as she groaned with pleasure with every gulp of cum. He buried his fingers into the soft flesh of her chest and massaged her tits. He tried to pull out of her mouth many times, which made her suck harder in resistance, but she eventually relented and allowed him to slide his cock out.

Xanxaa watched with disappointment as Adam pulled his shirt over his head. "I wish you wouldn't wear clothes," she pouted. "It is cumbersome to have to remove them every time we bond."

"I promise," Adam said with jesting somberness, "if I ever come visit you on your planet, I won't wear anything at all. Not even socks."

"I would very much like to see that," she teased. She sprang into the passenger seat and asked, "So where shall we go?" Adam turned and looked at the highway before him. Where the fuck was he going to go? His instinct was to get as far away from the city as possible, but what were they going to do without any money? Stories of a big-breasted woman fucking people for food and shelter was bound to get out eventually. Any of the few friends and family he had would surely be monitored by the government. There was no one he knew who he hadn't seen in a long time who would be willing to help him. Adam felt completely alone, and he put his forehead on the steering wheel in an attempt to knock some memory into place.

Suddenly, he bolted upright. "I might know someone who might help us." It meant going back toward the city, but it was worth the risk. He put the van into gear and drove away.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"No!" she yelled. "I will not!"

"Xanxaa," he said exasperated, trying not to sound condescending, "You have to wear something!" For the last fifteen minutes, they had been arguing about how humans wore clothing and Hryullians did not, how to balance different cultural sensitivities, and how to bridge her personal comfort with the need to blend into human society.

"I wore your ridiculous clothes before only when we were in danger," she harrumphed with her arms crossed in front of her enormous, naked breasts. "Wearing fabric is extremely irritating on my skin. It is torturous to me!"

"I'm sorry," he said trying to soothe her, "But your being naked is going to bring too much attention. Not to mention the green skin." As they drove through the suburban neighborhood, he prayed that no one would look through the van window and report seeing a nude, busty woman with green skin.

She seemed even more insulted, "So you think my skin is the wrong color?"

"No," he blurted, "Well, actually yes. I mean, we humans aren't used to aliens. No one else on this planet has... that color skin." She still seemed a little offended, and he could hear the bigoted nature of what he was saying. "Look, I love your skin as it is. I'm just trying to keep you safe. We need to hide, and walking around naked with green skin makes that harder...."

"I am not stupid," she interrupted. "I understand you want me to blend in and you want to keep me safe," she stated with a stubborn, grim voice. "But you have to understand that I would rather die a Hryullian than live being ashamed of who I am. I will evade people who want to harm me, but I will never deny my nature. If I die because of the color of my skin, at least I will die being honest about who I am."

Adam couldn't help but admire her conviction and her passion. He loved her pride and resilience, even though he knew that her stubbornness would put them both at risk. And he realized that maybe that was the path he should take. "Look," he said finally after a long pause, "You're right. You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. But you are putting both of us at risk. If I am seen with a naked woman with green skin, I'm also going to become a target." He looked at her uneasily as though he was waiting for a hurricane to toss him aside.

Her eyes burrowed into his as though she could read every thought he ever had. "I know what you are doing," she finally said after another long pause. "You are trying to manipulate me into doing what you want, and I do not appreciate your.... deviousness." Xanxaa's eyes burned into his with a fire that made him catch his breath. "But you do make a valid point," she finally acquiesced.

She closed her eyes as the ring on one of her fingers glowed with a light blue light. Adam was astonished as the tint of her flesh changed from green to orange into a light brown hue that was the color of a deep tan. She opened her eyes and asked with uncertainty, "Is this better?"

He stared with wonder at her naked body as she sat up with her arms behind her. She looked completely human, or at least like any ridiculously gorgeous human who had humongous tits.

Adam hesitatingly touched the skin of her arm as though he might accidentally rub the new color off of her, which made her laugh.. "I just altered the rhysium in my skin cells. It is simple to change whenever I want."

"You look great," he said absentmindedly, but he snapped to reality when he saw the hurt in her face. "I mean, you look human. But honestly, I love your green skin more." Her lips reverted to a smile. "Now we just need to find you some clothes that you can wear..."

"No! Why do you and your society wish to torment me?" she exclaimed with agitation.

A large building with the words Dollar Discount Depot appeared on the right as they drove down the street, and Adam abruptly turned into the parking lot. As soon as he found a parking spot, he looked at Xanxaa with a serious expression. "Please," his voice was low and solemn, "I need you to stay in the van and keep out of sight until I get back." She opened her mouth to say something, but he repeated, "Please." Her lips closed and she sneered with annoyance, but sensing that he was doing his best to protect her.

He bounded out of the car and jogged into the store. Xanxaa stayed seated in the back, but she watched all the people going in and out of the store. She couldn't imagine living a life stranded on a single planet with no concept of traveling to other worlds and unaware of the rich diversity of other beings living throughout the stars. And seeing everyone absurdly covering their bodies with clothing as though they were ashamed of their own bodies, as though sex was something to be avoided and not celebrated, it was all completely unfathomable to her. She had visited many worlds where the beings wore clothing, but none of them had passed judgement on her species for their lack of clothing. Even the prudest societies she went to had tolerated her species' nudity. But then again, this was the first planet she had ever visited that did not engage in interstellar travel, so she thought about reconsidering her own expectations. This human was trying to keep her safe in his own banal way, after all. And of course he understands his own culture far more than she did, so she should probably follow his advice, however repugnant his demands might seem to her.

Xanxaa must have lost track of time because it seemed to her that Adam came back within minutes of leaving but now carrying a thin, plastic bag filled with several items. He climbed into the van with a gleeful smile as he displayed the contents of the bag to her. "I found some different things for you to wear," he said proudly. "A couple of t-shirts, shorts, a jog bra... they even had some thong underwear, which you might like since it doesn't have a lot of fabric on it."

Xanxaa looked through the clothing with a forced smile as though trying to disguise her abhorrent disgust for what she saw. She held up a plain white t-shirt with spaghetti straps and scoffed for a second before raising her eyebrows, "Perhaps with a little alteration this could suffice."

Before Adam could say anything, she tore off the bottom two-thirds of the shirt with a single rip. She slipped the shirt over her head and pulled it out so it would fit over her enormous chest. The white cotton material barely covered her erect nipples, and the skin on the bottom half of her gigantic tits hung bare beneath the shredded fabric. She looked down at her chest with half-satisfaction, "I suppose this is tolerable."

When she glanced at Adam for approval, he looked apprehensive and wanted to tell her that she was going to have to wear more than that so she wouldn't draw attention to herself. But he realized her huge chest was bound to attract attention no matter what she wore, and given her reluctance to wear anything at all, this seemed to be as good a compromise as he was liable to convince her to do for now. "Uhhh, sure." He exhaled and decided to hope for the best.

After studying the picture on the package of thong underwear, she pulled it out and slipped over her groin. She breathed exasperatedly as though the burden of covering her pussy was too difficult to endure. "I do not like this," she griped as she rubbed the white lace that only partially obscured her pubic hair. She looked over her shoulder and examined the thin string of fabric stretched between her buttocks that left her round, perfect ass completely exposed. "But since you insist I must wear something, then I will comply."

"Great," he sighed with relief. "So put on the shorts, and you'll be..."

"No," she said firmly. "This is enough."

"Xanxaa, you can't walk around in your underwear," he said trying not to be condescending.

"I agreed to cover myself, even though the idea is completely ludicrous." Her annoyance with him and with human societal rules was unmistakable. "I am covered, so nothing more is needed."

"But you..." he started, but one glance of the determined look on her face and he knew he wasn't going to win this battle. "Ok, fine." He briefly thought he might persuade her during the car ride to change her mind, but he already knew the folly of that expectation. Maybe people will think it's a bikini, he told himself. "Let's go," he said with the heaviness of capitulation. Between reversing the van out of the parking space and driving out of the parking lot, he took a few seconds to slowly blink his eyes. Maybe he will convince her to not go outside that often. As in never.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The door latch opened with a loud grinding of metal, and after opening the door, James turned on the light in an effort to conquer the dark gloom of the nearly empty townhouse. The dusty lamp, however, was too dim to overcome the grey shades that covered walls and corners of the large living room. Another horrendous Monday at work was over, and all he had to look forward to now was dinner.

He knew he should go to the gym and work off the extra sixty pounds that wobbled on his abdomen, as well as his neck, arms, and most everywhere else, but he wasn't in the mood tonight. Sometimes microwavable chicken nuggets with a side of macaroni and cheese worked as comfort food that uplifted his gloomy life, but he tonight wasn't particularly hopeful anything would cheer him up.

The rapping on his front door one minute later filled him with dread. The only people who ever knocked on his door were little kids trying to sell some crap for their school fundraiser or evangelicals of some cult trying to convince him to accept their insane beliefs, neither of which he felt like dealing with right now. He tried to stay quiet, but the knocking continued.

A muffled, male voice from outside called out, "Jimmy? Are you in there?" He didn't immediately recognize the person, but since the person seemed to know him, he decided to peek through the peephole.

The circular glass of the peephole distorted the man's face, due in part because the man was nervously rocking side to side and glancing over his shoulder. After the lousy day he had, James didn't feel like dealing with whomever was standing outside his door, even he did actually know the person, but he opened the door anyway.

When the door parted enough for the man to flash a smile, he still needed several seconds before he could remember his name. Finally, he uttered, "Adam?"

"Hey Jimmy, how have you been?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I... uh... well, I was waiting for you to get home and I..."

"Waiting? Are you stalking me?"

"No! Nonono," he said with a jumpy but reassuring tone. "I just, uh, I was hoping I could talk to you. Just for a minute."

James thought about refusing, but he remembered how Adam had helped him move into his townhouse years ago. "Fine. Just for a minute."

"Thanks!" Adam rushed in as Jimmy shut the door behind him. He turned and said, "Look, Jimmy, I'm..."

"James. I go by James now."

"James. Got it. Anyway, I'm sorry to just show up like this. I know it's been a while..."

"Five years," James reminded him.

"Yeah," he admitted. "Anyway, I wouldn't have come if I didn't need..." Suddenly there was another knock on the door. James rolled his eyes and trudged back the door ignoring Adam as he yelled, "Wait!"

James threw open the door and then stood slackjawed with disbelief. Standing in his doorway was a gorgeous woman wearing nothing but a torn t-shirt that displayed the underboob of her massively large tits, a see-through white lace thong, and red boots with attached knee pads. She walked in without waiting for an invitation and addressed Adam, "So we can stay?"

"Stay?" The word shook James from his disorientation.

"Yeah, that's what I was asking," Adam smiled nervously. "My... uh, girlfriend and I... we, uh... well, we were looking for a place to crash and.. uh..."

"You want to stay here?" James asked dubiously. "Jesus, Adam! I haven't seen you in years! Why are you coming to me?"

"We, uh..." Adam hated lying to a friend, or rather a barely-remembered social acquaintance he'd like to persuade without admitting they were wanted by the government. "My dad's place is too cramped, and my other friends... uh, they all have kids and don't have room for us, so..."

"So you scraped the bottom of your friend list and thought of me?" James said with palpable defensiveness.

"Uh..." Adam smiled, not wanting to admit that Jimmy, no James, was someone he knew from long enough ago that the government probably wouldn't connect to him but that Adam knew where he lived and who kind of still owed him a favor. "Look," he said with a sigh, "I know this is out of the blue. I just... we just need a place to crash tonight. We'll be on our way tomorrow, ok?"

James glowered at Adam, hating how this forgotten coworker from years ago had the gall to show up on his doorstep and put him in this awkward position. Then the voluptuous woman stared at him with those beautiful eyes and whispered, "Will you help us?" Shit, James thought, how the fuck am I supposed to say no to that?

"Fine," he bellowed with aggravation, "you can stay. Make yourself comfortable."

"Excellent," Xanxaa sighed as she flung her shirt off and snapped her thong to the floor before stepping away from it. Adam rubbed his eyes exasperatedly as James, for the second time, opened his mouth with his jaw hanging limply beneath his skull. She briefly looked down at her naked body, confused at Adam's incredulity, then remarked "What is the matter? He said to make myself comfortable."

"My girlfriend," Adam said after clearing his throat, "is a... a nudist." Xanxaa bent over to remove her boots with her back to James so that her ass and pussy were on full display for his disbelieving eyes.

"And that's why," James gulped, "you couldn't stay with anyone else?"

Adam hadn't thought of that, but jumped at the opportunity. "Yes! Exactly!" Seeing how James was ogling her naked body, he asked, "I hope that isn't a problem?"

"Uh," James gulped again as Xanxaa stood up to stretch her back, which made her humongous, naked breasts jut out. "No, that's... fine with me."

Xanxaa smiled slyly as she sauntered up to James with her hips swaying seductively, "I would like to thank you," she purred as she got down on her knees in front of him and began unsnapping his pants.

She already had pulled his cock out from underneath his rolls of fat and was stroking it into rigidity. James looked at Adam to see if he had done anything improper, but Adam reassured him, "It's ok, this is... how she says thank you." James looked back down at her while she looked up with gratitude. "And believe me," Adam grinned as her mouth slid up and down James's throbbing shaft, "she is very good at saying thank you."

Her head slowly bobbed and her lips sucked hard on his stiff cock as she moaned with pleasure. She pulled her mouth off and then looked up at him erotically as she stuck her tongue out and glided it around his erection. Her fingers deftly massaged his hairy testicles while her tongue danced around his shaft before swallowing his entire cock into her throat.

She pressed her nose against his groin until his she could feel him pulsating against the inside of her throat. When she pulled her mouth off of him for a moment, tiny strands of saliva and precum stretched from his dick to her lips. She opened wide and crammed her mouth around his hardness and then shoved her head into his body repeatedly. James groaned with pleasure and disbelief in how amazing her mouth felt and how sexually aggressive she was.

Adam watched the two of them while thinking he should be more jealous of what she was doing. But he not only enjoyed watching her suck his cock, he found himself appreciating how her culture was concerned with giving others pleasure as a way of showing gratitude. Maybe his own world would be less torn apart by war if humans greeted each other in a similar way. He watched James throw his head back with satisfaction as he gripped her wine-red hair to keep himself from wobbling off balance in ecstasy.

There was a couch not too far behind James, which Adam hadn't noticed until Xanxaa grabbed James's hips and guided him towards it. Her mouth left his cock for a brief few seconds as James tumbled backwards over the arm of the sofa, and as soon as he landed on his back with a loud cracking sound, she bent over the arm and continued sucking on his erection. While her head slammed against his groin, she pointed a finger at Adam and beckoned him to come closer.

Adam grinned as he quickly took all his clothes off and came up behind her. Her hips rested against the edge of the sofa and her legs were spread apart so that he could push two fingers into her exposed, moist cunt.

Her mouth was wrapped around his stiff shaft, which glistened with her saliva, and her humongous tits bulged out to the side each time her bent-over torso bounced on his legs. She wiggled her hips with delight when Adam pushed his fingers deep into her tight pussy and moved inside her until her dampness became a flood of sexual lubrication dripping onto the floor.

Adam spread his fingers apart and leaned in so he could push his erection into her soaked cunt. James was moaning so loudly that even though Adam thought he heard Xanxaa grunt with appreciation, he wasn't entirely sure. His fingers, glistening with her vaginal juices, dug into her soft ass and held her steady as he slid his cock in and out of her body.

Xanxaa's head and torso were still bobbing up and down while her lips clenched James's throbbing dick. James was gasping for air as though his body forgot to breathe from being delirious with satisfaction.

Adam was now pummeling into her pussy with a force that made her buttocks quiver with every slam. A long, sustained grunt from James filled the air as Xanxaa's throat gulped several times rapidly, and Adam knew she was swallowing the gush of James' cum being scattered into her mouth, while he continued thrusting inside her cunt.

Adam had gone home after a particularly vicious fight with his most recent girlfriend. She had accused him of being unable to be honest with her or himself, that he was so protective of his heart that he didn't allow himself to love her, and that he was never actually open to her emotionally. Adam had been defensive and accused her of awful betrayals and abuse, even though he didn't really believe any of them even at the time. Now that he was home, her words kept swirling around in his head and he became conscious of the ache in his chest. He felt the same as when he was a boy looking down on his mother's grave, which was probably the last woman he allowed himself to actually love. After the fight with his girlfriend, Adam didn't remember how or when he sat on the floor, but he will never forget how he felt sobbing uncontrollably. He went to his girlfriend's the next day and apologized, which she accepted gracefully enough. They continued dating for another four weeks, but the relationship never truly recovered and she soon became another ex-girlfriend.