All Comments on 'Escape from Zim'bwana Ch. 01'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait to see if all get new jewelry and sold off great start as usual.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 3 years ago

Nice starter, excited to see more…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, a very good start to a long set of sex adventures for everyone. I assume that Gerald will be put overboard in a small raft/boat where he will eventually be picked up by the authorities and arrested. Amy, Jordon, Dana, Melissa, and Kacey will be raped by the deserters for a few days. Then they all will be arrested by the real soldiers and charged with 'aiding and consorting' the deserters. They will be sent to prison for 5 years. After 5 years, all of the women will be let go and they will have to take care of at least 16 black babies since they had been raped while in prison. Of course they don't know who the fathers are as they have been raped almost continuously since they where in prison. Or maybe they are sold off to some brothels for awhile...or whatever creative imagination part the author will present to avid readers.

mandawgmandawgalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love your story:: Please continue::

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories!

MsDominique34MsDominique34over 2 years ago

Amazing! Logged in just to comment this is exactly the type of story I was looking for so thank you. ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES