All Comments on 'Escape from Zim'bwana Ch. 04'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EdthegentEdthegentalmost 3 years ago

Ending feels very rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah your stories lately have been feeling rushed

CryingDevil125CryingDevil125over 2 years ago

Are you doing okay? Your stories used to be so good from start to finish, but I notice your last few started out great then rushed to the ending. This one is the worst so far, great first and second chapter, then you rushed the last 2. This one could have been stretched out another 4 chapters and it would have been much better. There's a lot missing from this one that you normally do too, normally Jordan's gangbang would have had more detail especially considering the state it left her in and it was her first anal experience. You had not just 1 or 2, but 3 time skips. It's starting to seem like you aren't putting your heart into like you used to anymore.

Geena59Geena5912 months ago

I thought it was great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A sad ending for the Brunstetter family. At least Dana, Melissa, and Kacey managed to live relatively comfortable lives as either the second wife or concubine of their respective masters. As for Amy, she was still young enough to bear children for the village chief. You could have brightened up her ending a bit by adding that she had a baby with him which offered her some level of distraction from her misery. Gerald was done very dirty, poor dude couldn't even get off, you probably should have left that part out lol. Poor Jordan got the shortest end of the stick. Makes sense though that at least one of them got sold to a brothel. It was an added layer of tragedy that she died in childbirth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous