All Comments on 'Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 05'

by MrSunshineBoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

dude you are one sick puppy. you need help

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
how does it continue?

Great job with the possession improvement! there are still some faults,but in comparison with previous stories, the improvement is as clear as day. Thank you and please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Somehow, I find that these small guys still in college being able to abduct these many people only slightly less unbelievable that they would be able to build this bunker. Hell, only the four original jocks were already too much.

Their smarmy attitude doesn't help at all. The story would be far, far better without them. No unnecessary breaks in the flow with asinine commentary, and would give an actual air of mystery to the story, with the reader wondering who's doing this to the guys along with them.

In fact, the controllers are so unlikable that the only possible satisfactory end to the story is if they finish it locked in their very same silly area 51, only with nobody knowing they're there and with no way to escape. But as it seems pretty obvious that that won't happen, I don't feel like reading any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn so hot I still want to be jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous