Escape Room for Jocks Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody and Andy ran as fast as they could over the cushion-like floors. Despite that Andy gave it his all, Cody was indeed faster than him. The guys encountered a cushion wall standing in their way, both of them climbed over it in a matter of seconds. Another obstacle lay a bit further, a crawl space. Cody and Andy fell on their stomachs and crawled forward. It went quite easy because the floor was covered in soft soap, making the guys slippery. Cody was the first one to come out of the crawl space, Andy followed a second after, the race was pretty much tied.

Valentine and Jake were enduring the harsh nightmare wheel. They both screamed and hissed loudly, despite that they were loosed up by their buddies, the dildos were quite large. At random times the machine stopped and the wheel turned, placing another dildo in front of the boys their holes and started over again.

The tears filled Jake's eyes when his dildo was pulled out of his ass, the wheel turned and a thicker version started fucking him. Also, Valentine had a tough time being deflowered by some weird machine. He was panting heavily and desperately tried to get his hands free, while the wheel turned and a dildo that went from thin to thick was shoved into his ass.

Despite that, it was a rather scary experience for the boys, it got easier over time. The boys their virgin asses got used to the different shapes and sizes and the pain and discomfort disappeared slowly.

Cody was ahead on the obstacle course, Andy was slightly behind. The next obstacle was a narrow ledge of 3 meters long over a pit of 2 meters deep. You wouldn't fall hard because of the soft cushion underground, but you would waste a lot of time. Cody stepped on the ledge, spread his arms, and tiptoed quickly and agile over the ledge. Andy had a bit more trouble keeping his balance and wasn't as fast as Cody, but he managed to reach the other side.

After a few seconds, Cody reached a dead end, but he quickly realized where to go. On the walls were some handles placed, he needed to climb up, he figured that this would lead to the pathway in between the room and the other doors. When he saw Andy closing in on the other side of the fence he pulled himself up on the handles and climbed up.

Andy looked on the other side of the fence and saw that Cody was climbing up the wall. He sprinted forward, grabbed the first handle he saw, and started climbing. Despite that Cody was rather strong, he had trouble with the climbing, the handles were covered in soft soap as well and he couldn't quite find his grip. Andy, who had way more upper body strength had less trouble with it and raced to the top.

Cody tried to grab a handle above him, but he slipped and fell down. Andy heard Cody fall on the cushioned floor, giving him the advantage he needed. Andy didn't waste any time and kept climbing until he reached the second floor, while Cody had to start over.

Jake's and Valentine's hisses had changed into moans, the dildos fucking their asses started to feel surprisingly good. The slutty, needy moans filled the room when the fake cocks tickled the prostate of the boys. Jake heard a sound in the pathway above, he opened his eyes and saw Andy running passed.

"Good job Andy! keep going!" he yelled, happy that Andy was in the lead. Andy didn't reply but raised his thumb while he kept running.

Valentine kept his eyes on the hallway, wondering where Cody was. Not much later he heard footsteps and saw Cody appear, running as hard as he could.

"Come on man, hurry up!" Valentine yelled towards the pathway above them.

"Hang in their buddy! I am on my way!" Cody yelled back while he gave it his all, trying his best to catch up with Andy.

"This could get interesting," Tristan said looking at the monitor at the race between the jocks.

Andy had reached a slide covered with soft soap and whizzed downwards, while Cody was still running in the upper pathway.

"Better, I like it when it's a close victory," Mike said, opening a bottle of champagne and giving one glass to Tristan.

Andy was down at the ground floor again and ran further, facing a few greased up punching bags attached to chains. The punching bags moved back and forth, slamming anybody who was too slow. Andy evaded them as fast as he could, but the limited space and his large frame made this not very easy.

By this time Cody had come down the slide and was down on the ground floor, unfortunately, Andy was still further ahead. There were some swinging punching bags ahead of him, but this didn't bother Cody that much. Skilfully he evaded the large swinging masses coming his way and made his way further.

"How are you holding up Valentine?" Jake asked hissing, looking at the man next to him getting fucked by the same wicked machine.

"Never better." Valentine moaned. The dildo from Valentine's ass was pulled back, the wheel turned to a random other dildo and started fucking him anew. "Ahhaah, man this feels fucking good." Valentine moaned. His body twitched from pleasure and sweat gushed off from him.

"F...feel free to cum." Jake joked, feeling his own orgasm coming closer and closer as well, from his prostate being stimulated. The dildo in Jake's ass pulled out, making Jake moan disappointingly, but when another one took its place his moans filled the room again.

Valentine had his eyes closed and enjoyed his loose hole getting fucked mercilessly, he never thought that it would be so good. He tried his best to keep his mind a straight line and keep himself from cumming.

After a narrowed path where he had to squeeze through, and a few more walls to climb. Andy had reached the end of the course. He panted and wiped the sweat and soft soap from his forehead. He smiled when he saw the doors that led to the left side of the main room in front of him, the key that he needed was hanging on a thin chain. Andy pulled the key off, and with that, his door opened.

"Andy, you made it!" Jake said happily in between the pounding the machine gave his ass. Andy rushed over to the nightmare wheel where Jake was tied on and searched for the place to put the key in.

He found it rather quickly, there was a control panel next to the machine with a little screen and a keyhole in it. When Andy slid the key in the hole, the machine stopped, the dildo pulled back and Jake's arms and legs were released. On the screen, the number '152' appeared. 152 points were added to the score on Andy's and Jake's collars, bringing it up to a total of '0405' points.

"My man!" Jake said and gave Andy a hug.

"I told you I wouldn't let you down" Andy chuckled, wrapping his arms around Jake.

At that moment the second door of the course opened and Cody ran towards Valentine. Quickly he placed the key into the hole of the control panel. The machine stopped, pulled back and Valentine was released. The number '138' appeared on the screen. Cody's and Valentine's score was now '0402', giving Jake and Andy a very slight lead.

Jake and Andy gave each other a high five and cheered from their victory. Cody looked down at the ground disappointed, if he hadn't fallen down, they would still be upfront. Valentine stood up and patted Cody on his shoulder, he was disappointed too but gave him an assuring smile.

Both exit doors opened, one with a red light above it and one with a blue light. The doors led towards illuminated hallways.

"Don't think you will win the next game, it was only bad luck on my side." Cody said competitive.

"Keep on dreaming," Jake said and patted Andy on his shoulder, who looked confident and proud of his achievement. "As long as I am with my man, we will win every single game!" Jake said.

Cody and Valentine smirked while walking to the exit door with the red light. "Bring it on then!" Valentine said as the two of them walked towards the hallway. The door closed behind them.

Andy and Jake stayed in the room a moment longer, the looked at each other and smiled, confident in their chances of victory. They also made their way towards the hallway and heard the door close behind them.

"That was a really close call." Mike said, watching at the jocks entering the next hallway, leaving the nightmare wheels behind.

"Keeps things exciting right?" Tristan said, taking a sip of champagne and walked to a control panel with some other screens. He pushed a few buttons and the screens activated.

"Oh look...the others have woken up too." he said, Mike closed in and looked at the screens, smiling.

Various other men were to be seen in various rooms, one being tied up in a cage, one being strapped to a bondage rack, two others in cages hanging above the ground, one being placed in an iron frame, and much more. All of them seemed to be in a panic, screaming and crying for help.

"A little too early, the teams are still far away," Tristan said.

Mike turned his face to Tristan and touched his cheek. "No, just in time," he smirked, "Now they start wondering where they are, who abducted them, what is going to happen, let them be scared." he chuckled.

Tristan smiled and slid his hand over Mike's arm, "Never knew that was so important to you." he said.

"Keeps things exciting," Mike whispered and kissed Tristan on his mouth.


12