Escape to Miss Brenda Pt. 03-04

Story Info
Andy meets Mistress Sasha.
999 words
4.54
5.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ESCAPE TO MISS BRENDA - PART THREE

Andy shuffled desperately after his Mistress with his trousers and underpants at his knees as she led him from the small reception room into a larger adjacent lounge area where a few other Mistresses reclined on sofas.

She stopped in front of a pretty, busty, blue eyed blonde dressed in a leather corset, high waisted panties and high boots.

"Look, Sasha pet!" Miss Brenda said, "Meet Andy! He wants to be my new slave! For the next hour!"

"Oh yes!" Mistress Sasha replied. She looked him over. "He is well developed, isn't he? Look at the cock on him! And that scrotal ball! How did he find you?"

"On the website! Isn't that how everyone finds everyone else these days?"

"And what are you going to do with him?"

"I'm going to teach him how to worship me! Then I'll give him some puppy training! And then if he's a very good boy I'll give him a nice milking at the end of his session!"

"And what about a bottom whipping?" Mistress Sasha asked. Her fingers went to her crotch where they played in the front of her panties. She loved whipping, caning, strapping and paddling submissive men's bottoms.

"Oh yes, I'm sure he'd enjoy that too!" Miss Brenda replied.

"If he was my slave he'd need to earn it!" Mistress Sasha mused. She studied Andy's face. "He has a very full mouth, doesn't he? Does he do boot worship, Brenda dear? I do enjoy having a handsome pup at my boots!"

"Well! Now's an excellent time to find out!"

She addressed her captive."Slave Andy!" she ordered him, "Get down on the floor on your hands and knees and crawl to Miss Sasha's boots! And then worship them!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy dropped onto the floor on all fours, his trousers and underpants at his knees, and crawled forward to the young Mistress who sat on the sofa before him.

She extended one booted foot to him. Obsequiously he bent his head to it and kissed its toe. Then he began to work his way round its sides to its heel. Then, as she watched, he began to work his way up one high flank.

Miss Sasha studied him as he worked.

"Oh yes!" she said, "He is a subbby thing! I'm sure he'd like to go everywhere with those big lips of his! Do take him away, Brenda dear, before he gets too carried away! He's certainly earned his whipping from me!"

Miss Brenda pulled up on his leash.

"That will do, you big pup!" she called. "Now crawl after me like the dog that you are! It's time for your training in my dungeon! We'll finish at noon sharp, and I'm sure you'll want to get your money's worth!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"Goodbye, Sasha pet!"

"Goodbye, Brenda dear!"

Miss Brenda pulled Andy from Miss Sasha's feet by his leash and led him from the room. As his bare bottom disappeared from the doorway, Mistress Sasha massaged her pussy more firmly as she imagined taking a whip to it!

ESCAPE TO MISS BRENDA - PART FOUR

Miss Brenda led Andy on all fours by his neck collar and leash, as if he were a big dog, through a narrow corridor and into a dungeon room. She led him into the centre of the room and pulled him up.

She turned and spoke down to him.

"Here we are, Slave Andy!" she said, "This is my dungeon room where I shall train, discipline and correct you!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy looked about at the room and its contents.

Special BDSM furniture stood about, including a throne chair and a spanking bench, clearly designed to restrain him for various femdom-malesub activities.

Racks on the walls held BDSM implements. The walls were extensively mirrored. And what were those strange slots in the walls between the mirrors? Why, they were peepholes! Viewing ports! So that interested third parties could view the proceedings from the outside!

She spoke down to him.

"That's right, pet, we have clients who simply like to watch! Does that bother you, pet?"

Andy thought for a moment. So she was going to make some extra money out of him! And after he'd already paid such an exorbitant fee! What a nerve she had! He'd demand a discount, a partial refund!

"No, Miss, that's okay Miss!" he whimpered. Then a realisation came to him. He was no dummy!

"And are they allowed to take photos, Miss?"

"No, but I dare say they do! These days people take photos of everything, don't they?"

"That's okay, Miss!" Andy whimpered, his erection stiffening beneath his belly, "But could I wear a head hood, please Miss? So my boss can't recognise me on some porn site he's watching?"

"I see. So he's a submissive pervert too, is he?"

"I don't know, Miss! Maybe, Miss!"

"Well then, you'd better give him my business card, hadn't you? With a personal recommendation for a spanking! Otherwise a head hood will cost you extra!"

"Yes, Miss! I'll give him your card, Miss, I promise!"

"Is that a Politician's Promise, pet, or a real promise?"

"A real one, Miss!"

"Good!"

Miss Brenda took a business card from her tunic and handed it to him. He stuffed it into the pocket of his disheveled pants.

"And now you will strip off and I shall fit you up in your hood! And then you'll get down on the floor on all fours like a dog with its back dipped, its thighs spread wide, and its neck, bottom and balls up!"

"Yes, Miss!"

Andy stripped off as commanded. He left his clothes on the floor.

Miss Brenda removed his neck collar and dog's leash and fitted him into a black leather head hood which bore only four generously sized holes for his eyes, nose and mouth. He studied himself in a wall mirror. He looked like a gimp! A naked, randy gimp!

"Down you go now, pet!"