Escort Ch. 07

Story Info
My seventh visit to an escort.
3k words
4.64
6.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on holiday on the Canary Islands with friends. We were having a great time, sun, sand, and Sangria (as well as countless other drinks) but one thing was missing. Sex, I was really horny so decided to check the internet for escorts local to the town we were staying in.

I didn't have much luck in my search and the website I used at home didn't really have much information on escorts where I was. I came across a 'club' called the Kitty Palace. It looked promising. Bar, 10 themed rooms (I wasn't sure what that meant) and 15 girls working. There was no information on the girls that were working but you didn't need to book, just turn up. There was also no entrance fee so if there was no one there I liked I could just leave which was appealing. It was about a 10-minute walk from our hotel which made it nice and handy. The only problem was that it was pretty expensive. €250 for 30 minutes or €400 for an hour.

But I thought fuck it, I have plenty of spending money with me and our hotel was all-inclusive so I was hardly spending anything anyway. I decided to go the following day. I made my excuses to the guys as to why I wasn't going on the booze cruise boat trip. They would be out all day and I made arrangements to meet them later in the evening. I went to the bank and withdrew enough mone to cover the visit, drinks and any extras there might be, came in and had a shower and got ready. The club opened at 12:00, but I had read it got busier from 16:00 so I left the hotel just after 16:00 and took a slow walk to the club.

I could see the sign for the club as i approached it. It looked like any other club on the street, neon lights outside, music etc., I walked past it to begin with to scope it out. There were quite a few people around but no one batted an eyelid at the club as they were all out having fun going from pub to pub. I went to a pub across the road from it for one beer and to see if there were many comings and goings. There wasn't so I plucked up the courage to go into the club and headed to the door.

The giant security guy opened the door for me as I approached and I walked in. I could see a bar in front of me with a couple of guys sitting at tables, A few scantily clad ladies were walking around and chatting to people. Boy was I nervous, I'd never been anywhere like this, so I wasn't entirely sure how it worked. My throat was so dry with nerves I decided to head to the bar for a beer. I sat down on a bar stool and ordered a bottle of Estrella.

I was a bit like a nightclub inside, a couple of disco balls hanging from the ceiling, but there was no dance floor. I sat down at a table and took a drink of my beer. My heart was pounding in my chest, I'd never felt like such a fish out of water. A tall blonde in a tiny bra top and short skirt came over and welcomed me to the club and told me her name was April. She asked me to come and see here once I finished my drink. She was gorgeous and she sounded Easter European. I was like a rabbit in headlights, looking around, staring at all the ladies walking around but being careful not to catch any of their eyes.

They had all types of women working here, tall, short, thin or more curvy, blonde, brunettes, red heads, long hair, short hair, all sorts of different accents (but none that were British) and all dressed in skimpy outfits which was making me so horny. There really was someone for every taste. Then I heard a British accent, I looked up to see a stunning woman full of confidence saying hello to everyone with the most amazing smile, she made me smile from across the room. As she got closer too me I get a better look, she was a lot shorter than me with curly blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, I would say a size 10/12 with incredible looking breasts. She was wearing a short skirt with heels and what looked like stockings with a nice top that really showed of those fabulous tits. She noticed me smiling at her and approached my table.

She sat in front of me and introduced herself as Claudia, she knew right away it was my first time here and told me not to be nervous, it's meant to be fun. This made me relax quite a bit and we chatted for a few minutes before I offered to get her (and myself a drink). When I came over with the drinks Claudia thanked me and then came and sat on my lap. She smelled amazing, my cock was throbbing in my boxer shorts, she noticed and commented by asking if I liked her before stoking me over my shorts. I let out a little gasp as she done this and told her I liked her a lot.

She asked me if I'd like to take her to a room and that she had just started and was super horny after a few days off. This make me want her even more, We spoke about the price and it was the €400 for an hour that was listed on the website. I agreed to that and it included cumming a few times so I couldn't wait. While we chatted she moved my hand onto here ample breast and encouraged me to feel her over her top, I ran my hands across her body, down her stomach and around her inner thighs but stayed just away from her pussy. "Christ, you're making me wet, drink up and let's go" Claudia whispered in my ear. I was surprised when she led me to the bar but soon discovered this is where you pay for your time. I handed over the €400 and let Claudia led me into one of the rooms.

I was surprised to find a motorbike in the middle of the room on a stand, there was a double bed with a table beside it and a sink. "Different" I said nodding towards the bike, Claudia explained that it is a lot of fun and a different spin on riding on a bike. This had me very excited to see what we could get up to. Claudia came over to me and gave me a nice long slow kiss while rubbing my cock, I pulled her in close by her ass, grinding her into my now solid cock. "Loose the clothes" she demanded as she stepped back from me. I only had a tshirt, shorts and boxers on so I was naked in no time.

"Oh, nice cock" Claudia told me. My hard on was pointing at the sky and hadn't been this hard for a while. She beckoned me towards her. Claudia cupped my balls in her warm hand, I let out a whimper of pleasure as she let me towards the sink. Claudia turned the tap on and allowed the water to heat up. She started washing my cock and balls, gently wanking me as she done so. "Holy fuck that feels good" I tell her, "We've not started yet" Claudia smiles at me.

She tells me to stand next to the bike, I do so and she comes over to me, removes her top, bra and skirt to reveal black panties and stockings, man she looks outstanding. Claudia offers her breasts towards my mouth so I bend down and start to gently kiss all over her breasts, gently sucking and nibbling on her nipples, she lets out a moan of pleasure and drops to her knees.

With her hands behind her back and looking up at me, Claudia flicks her tongue up my shaft and all over my throbbing head making my cock twitch up and down. Running her tongue over every inch of my cock, top, bottom and both sides she switches her attention to my balls, gently kissing and sucking on each one. "Fuck that's good" I tell her. Focus back on my cock she envelopes my hard on in her lips, bobbing up and down gently, slightly deeper each time but without taking all of me in. She hasn't laid a hand on my cock during the blow job and it is amazing to watch. Picking up the pace until I start to groan in pleasure then slowing down the pace to the one of the slowest and most sensual blow jobs I've ever had.

After a few more minutes of this I tell Claudia I'm going to cum soon, she keeps sucking until my cock starts to spasm uncontrollably and takes me out her mouth and starts to wank me furiously over her tits, "Cover me in your cum" she demands staring into my eyes, I can't hold any longer as my balls explode in pleasure firing a massive load of cum right over her left breast. I groan with each massive jet that comes out as Claudia pumps my cock with one hand while massaging my balls in the other, "Ugh ugh ugh uuugghhh" I hold on to the bike as my knees have gone weak. Claudia rubs my cock in between her tits making sure she gets every bit out of me that she can.

Claudia offers to go and get a drink for us both as I sit on the bed to catch my breath and recover from that monster orgasm. She returns a few minutes later with a beer for me and a coke for herself. "Great start to my day, now I'm horny and need fucked" Claudia tells me with a wicked smile on her face. " I can't wait to fuck you" I tell her as she sits beside me on the bed. We chat and have a laugh about this and that for a few minutes (and to give me time to recover) then Claudia jumps on my lap and starts to kiss me deeply.

My hands wander over her amazing breasts as hers wander between my legs, playing with my balls making my cock come to life. I rub her pussy through her panties, god I want her pussy so bad. I tell Claudia to stand next to the bike like she done with me. She stands by the bike and kicks her panties off. I drop to my knees as she puts her hands on the seat if the bike and opens her legs slightly for me.

I hitch one of her legs over my shoulder, presenting the most perfect little pussy to me, nice puffy outer lips with nothing else visible, very neat and tidy and fully shaven. I run my tongue back and forth along the length of her lips very gently, just teasing. Claudia moans a little as I feel her wetness increasing, I use my fingers to spread her lips slightly, revealing to me her cute inner lips and clit. I use my tongue deeper this time and flick my tongue over her clit then sucking it gently. I use my fingers to explore her more while I use my tongue and lips on her now fully aroused clit. Claudia gasps when I insert a finger and start fucking her in time with my flicking and sucking of her clit. I start to build up pace, she holds my head moaning and grinding into me, I get faster and faster, after a few more minutes of frenzied finger fucking, and working her clit she tells me she is cumming and really grinds into my face. Fuck this is brilliant. She pushes me away and I tell her I want to fuck her now.

Claudia tells me to sit on the bike. I hop on while Claudia grabs a condom and opens it. She sucks my cock for a few seconds and I am back to being solid as a rock. She hops on in front of me facing me just at the handle bars and slips the condom on before positioning herself over my raging hard on. As she slips me into her tight, wet and warm pussy we both let out a groan of pleasure. She teases me for a while just going up and down my shaft a short distance, she has a wicked smile on her face as I beg her to take me in balls deep. Claudia takes great pleasure in moving slowly up and down me millimeter by millimeter getting further down, these tiny strokes she is doing on my cock are driving me crazy. Her pussy is so tight and the movements so slight that it takes all my stamina not to cum there and then.

Once I'm finally all the way inside Claudia she starts to buck back and forth gently, grinding her clit off my shaft. I take this opportunity to play with those amazing breasts of hers so I slowly start to kiss them all over, sucking her nipples feeling them harden in my mouth, using a hand on each one. Claudia removes my cock from her pussy, spins round expertly on the bike and grabs the handlebars. "Ride me baby" Claudia tells me looking around at me.

I stand up from the seat and rub my cock along her length, slowly teasing her hot wet opening with my solid head before slowly pushing my cock into her tight pussy. I hold on to her hips and start to fuck her deeply giving her my full length, I start to build up speed, moving my hands from her hips onto those fantastic breasts that are swinging with every thrust, I gently play with a breast in each hand while we fuck. I move one of my hands down to play with her clit, this must really hit the spot as Claudia starts to really moan in pleasure. I gently pull her head back by the hair and we kiss passionately.

After a couple of minutes Claudia tells me she is going to cum. We start to fuck in time in a perfect furious rhythm, I feel her pussy spasm and clamp onto my cock as her orgasm begins, driving me wild. She cums hard and motions me to slow down. "Fuck baby, that was amazing" she tells me. I sit back on the seat of the bike as Claudia lowers herself down with me, my cock still solid inside her, she leans back into me and we have a nice gentle cuddle for a minute or two.

Claudia then starts to move up and down my shaft, I groan in pleasure, her pussy is so wet from her orgasm it feels amazing. She jumps off me and tells me to get off the bike. Claudia then lies on the bike on her back, holding the handle bars to keep her stable. She slid her body down towards the end of the bike positioning herself expertly at the edge. You could tell she had done this position a few times as she made it look easy. "Fuck me baby" she cooed'd.

I approached the back of the bike, hitched both her legs onto my shoulders and slowly entered her hot wet pussy again. It felt so good and tight around my cock. It was almost like a standing up missionary position but on a bike with a leg on each shoulder, It was a new one for me and it was super horny. I started to pump into her slow at first, picking up the pace, changing from kissing her to sucking on her fabulous breast and playing with them while gradually fucking her faster.

Claudia then crossed her legs over me and holy fuck, the change in tightness was unbelievable. "Fffuuuucccccckkkk Claudia" I gasped as my cock worked in and out of her. Claudia was moaning and bucking in pleasure with every thrust. Within a few minutes I knew I couldn't hold on any longer, I told Claudia I was about to cum, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum too" she pleaded.

I pounded Claudia with all my might, her gasps and moans getting louder, she was right on the edge, I couldn't take any more of this and my balls erupted with a massive orgasm, spewing jet after jet of hot cum into the condom "Uuuugggggghhhhhh, ugh, ugh, ugh" I heaved and with every thrust came even more jets of cum. I kept fucking Claudia as she dug her nails into my arms and really arched her back, a few more seconds of me fucking her and I managed to send her over the edge, screaming "Aaaaawwwww my god, I'm cumming" I continued to fuck her through her orgasm. I was surprised my cock was still hard after suck a powerful orgasm.

Claudia uncrossed her legs and I flopped onto her, she threw her arms around me, we kissed for a bit, her pussy still spasming on my softening cock which felt amazing. "I wish all my shifts started like that" she giggled. I wish all my nights out started like that Insaid as we both laughed. I picked Claudia up and carried her to the bed so we could cuddle up more comfy with her on top of me. My semi hard cock still inside her we just lay there for a while kissing and chatting to each other.

I was well and truly spent, I had some of the best sex I had ever had and tried a few positions I never knew existed. It was also over the hour so we got cleaned up and dressed and left the room. I got us both a drink and we sat and chatted for a bit. Claudia said to me that if I wanted she does do meetings outside of the club and she would meet with me as we got on so well and had fun. My holiday was about to get much better (and more expensive)