Escort Ch. 08

Story Info
Meeting up with my ninth escort. This time a young Brazilian.
1.5k words
4.37
5.3k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since I last met an escort and I really fancied so fun with a beautiful woman. I logged onto the site I used, recently I noticed a big influx of Brazilian girls, some of them looked unreal. Everyone has heard stories of how good Brazilian women are so I decided to find out for myself. I looked through the various profiles and added a few I liked the look of to my hotlist.

The next day, I logged on to see who was working and seen a few of the ones I liked were working. I opted for Jolene Hot Girl, 23 years old, very pretty, long dark hair, tall, tanned, amazing looking fake boobs the most awesome looking ass.

I sent a text asking when she would be available for a thirty minute meeting. She replied within a matter of seconds, saying she is available now along with her post code. I confirmed I could be with her in 30 minutes. and the booking was made.

I jumped into a quick shower and drove to her post code and was pleased to find that there was plenty if parking to be had in a small retail park close by. I messaged her to say I had arrived. Jolene text back with her house number and I went to the door. The door opened, she was doing the hide behind the door thing. I was extremely happy with what I saw when I stepped in. Jolene was nice and tall (I'm 6 foot 4 inch) and her body was one of the finest I had seen in real life. She wore some tiny matching bra and panties with stockings and suspenders. My cock was throbbing in anticipation. She welcomed me with a kiss on the cheek and led me to the bedroom.

I gave Jolene the £90 fee and she asked me to strip and left the room for a couple of minutes. I done exactly that and I was just taking off my boxer shorts when she re-entered the room behind me and gave my bum a playful spank. I turned round and she moved in close, cupping my balls in one hand. her warm soft hands made my cock instantly rock solid. I leaned in for a kiss but she turned her head away saying "No kiss on lips, only neck". I was pretty disappointed by that as it said french kissing on her profile, anyway I started to kiss her neck and run my hands over her beautiful body while she done the same along with wanking my very hard cock.

Jolene then moved over to the bed and sat on the edge, I followed her and my cock was now at perfect height for her to suck. I noticed she had a condom in her hand and she proceded to open it and unroll it over my cock. and started to kiss it. On her profile it said she performed oral with out a condom so I asked her but she just wagged her finger at me and put my cock in her mouth. Again I was disappointed but a beautiful young wonan had my cock in her mouth so I wasn't complaining too much.

Her technique was decent, changing rhythm from slow to fast, taking me in quite deep but not all the way. She played with my balls nicely but refused when I asked her to suck them a bit. I played with her lovely breasts as she continued to suck me. I indicated that I wanted to go down on her but this was again met with a no. She lay back and allowed me to gently play with her pussy but no fingers inside. She had a beautiful little neat pussy, fully shaven, cute little clit sticking out after some encouragement. You could tell she was nice and tight just by rubbing around her entrance. As I played with her now very wet pussy she continued to suck me.

After a few more minutes of her gentle sucking I wanted to fuck her. Jolene motioned for me to lie on the bed so I quickly lay down, my solid cock pointing skyward. She hopped on top of me, gripping my cock and gently rubbing over her swollen clit a few times. Jolene gave out beautiful gentle moans of pleasure when she done this snd this made me even hornier.

Jolene slowly lined my cock up to her hot wet pussy and slowly guided me inside. Man was she tight, her hot Brazilian body was just made for fucking. She stopped around halfway down my shaft and clenched her pussy around me, it felt amazing. Then she rose up so just the very tip of my cock was in her and slowly slid down my full length. Jolene was still clenching her pussy round me and we both let out gasps of pleasure.

She started to fuck me, bucking back and forth, up and down, clenching her pussy tighter round my cock now and again. God, she was a good fuck and I could feel myself reaching the point of no return soon. I pulled her down onto me so I was balls deep. I asked her to use those Latin hips to make me cum. Jolene just smiled and started grinding into my cock. Back and forth, side to side, round and back again, with very slight pulses up and down and still using those pussy muscles to clench me tighter. It felt so good my head was spinning, my balls tightened up and before I knew it I was screaming that I was cumming.

Jet after jet pumped out of my balls, filling the condom, Jolene was still grinding away milking my cock for every last drop I had. My cock started to soften after my huge orgasm and Jolene cuddled into me, cock still inside her. We cuddled for a good few minutes before she cleaned me up a bit. She came back and cuddled into the side of me and started to stroke my cock which suprised me as I thought that she would be quick to get me out of there but when I checked I still had around 15 minutes left.

My cock started to harden with her hand play, working my balls with one hand and gently wanking me with the other. Jolene then pulled our another condom and unrolled it over my semi hard cock and started to suck me. Although I was again a bit disappointed that the oral wasn't without a condom her technique was still good. This time she went a lot deeper and harder than the first time and my cock was rock hard in her throat within a matter of seconds.

She continued to deep throat me for a few minutes until I asked her to stop. I motioned to her that I wanted to fuck her from behind. Jolene seemed happy with this and jumped onto all fours wiggling that perfect Brazilian ass in front of me. I grabbed her by her fantastic hips and entered her slowly, feeling every millimetre of her as I inserted my full length until I could go no further.

I started to thrust into her slowly, admiring the view of my cock pumping in and out, the sight of my hands in those hips, pulling that ass towards me with my cock in her tight pussy is a sight I will remember for a long time. I started to pick up rhe pace a bit, getting faster. Jolene let out a few moans of encouragement as I sped up. Before long we were fuckng hard, she was bucking in time with my thrusts, man was this good.

Jolene asked my if I was going to cum soon and I advised her that I think I was. She motioned me to stop fucking which I did straight away. The then asked me to hold her hips and ass and dont move. She then started moving her hips like Shakira, really fast and rhythmic, I dont think I had ever felt anything like it as she worked my cock like it had never been worked before. It felt unreal and I was trying my hardest not to cum as I didnt want it to end. She was bucking back and forth, grinding me every which way, there was no way I could hold on any longer. I screamed that I was about to cum and Jolene done the clenching thing again while grinding and bucking making me explode a ton of cum into the condom. She collapsed forward and I done the same and we lay for a minute or two before I got up and cleaned up.

Jolene was one of the best fucks that I have ever had and one that I will repeat a few times but there was an intimacy about the meeting thet I really missed. I enjoy kissing, giving oral, finger play and receiving oral without a condom all of which were not allowed. It was an itch that had not been scratched.

When I got home I logged into the website to look for an escort that would fulfill eveything I wanted and I found the perfect lady. Maddison from the North East was on tour in my area the next weekend and I had wanted to meet her for a long time. After a few emails a booking was made for the coming weekend. Onto Escort number 9.