Mexicana Valley Lounge Pickup

Story Info
Mexicana goes home with her first muscular black man.
1.5k words
4
13.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobFBI
RobFBI
18 Followers

My name is Rob and I am 49 and I work for the FBI as a supervisor and live in the RGV.

I am a black man at 5 11. I am muscular and work out with a full beard. I was back in town from a training trip and decided to head to 3911 lounge.

So I looked around the club and seen this 5'2" curvy hot Mexican about 35 years old flirting with black men. She was showing off her 36C breasts with a big voluptuous ass. I saw a couple Mexican men approach her but she blew them off. I decided to buy her a drink and asked her name.

She said, "Hi i am Isela."

We mingled and danced throughout the night. She was a sexy dancer and she would turn her back to me and I would press up on that sexy ass, I was loving it. I was getting hot and wanted this latina so I asked her if she wanted to get dinner, but it was almost 1am. She wasn't hungry and said no, so then I asked if we could go somewhere else to have a drink at a much quieter place, She said yes.

We got into my white Mercedes and I can tell she was impressed. We found a place with not many people there but much more private and we could lounge and have a conversation. I couldn't stop staring at her. I slightly touched her naked shoulders and could not believe how soft her skin was.

She was wearing a black skirt with a yellow, orange and black blouse. The blouse covered her breasts and left a peek hole in the middle showing her cleavage. It exposed her shoulders and arms. I could tell she was a very sensitive woman. The way she reacted to my touch, her eyes told me to kiss her.

She was an amazing kisser and a women of experience. I told her that she was a very passionate kisser. Not many women can kiss like that, wow. I'm impressed and wanted more.

She said, "how do the other women I have dated kiss??"

I said, "not like you!" I told her some don't know how and what they are doing and if they don't know how or what they are doing then that tells me they are not good in bed! So I will not take it any further.

We were there a while and we kissed off and on exploring our mouths, lips and tongue. I slipped my hand up her skirt and felt her thighs leading up to her pussy. She was feeling excited and wet. We left and I asked her what she was going to do and mentioned just go home, then I asked, "why don't you come over?"

So we picked up her vehicle went over to my place. We got to my house and I gave her a tour of the place. We then sat on the couch, we talked and then started to kiss.

She mentioned she did not like my full beard look, I told her, "you will love it when I am eating your pussy."

It got very much heated. As I kissed her I went straight for her nice voluptuous ass squeezed it felt her up under her skirt. She was wearing a g-string. I ran my fingers through her thighs leading up to her thick pussy. I slipped my finger into a nicely shaved vagina. She was very wet and her pussy was pulsating.

She became heated and sat ontop of me and we kissed more. I pulled her top down to expose those large breasts and kissed them each. She had beautiful dark quarter size areolas. I started to suck and lick and flicker her big nipples with my tongue. She was making me hard immediately.

She then told me, "I want you to fuck me with your big black cock."

I said, "let's go upstairs."

We go and we undress. She stared at me as I showed her my muscular black body! I stared at her sexy curvy body as she undressed. She had a sexy big ass with thick hips and thighs and large breasts. I loved her long brown hair that flowed half way down her tan skin.

We get into bed and we start to kiss. I kissed her neck and she was liking it. I go down and open her legs wide across, I start to kiss lick and suck on our her thick dark pussy. Now she loved that beard rubbed up against that shaved pussy. She moaned with pleasure.

I then position her in a 69 position with me on top and place my black cock in her mouth. I continue to lick her pussy and see her pussy gaping wide and wet. She wrapped those lips around my cock and with her hand stroked my 8" cock to pleasure. We are both enjoying ourselves. Then we turnover and now she is on top now still in a 69 position. She starts to thrust her shaved wet pussy up and down on my face and she is moaning and so wet and horny!

She turns around and gets on top of me facing me with those big breasts hanging in my face. She shows her experience as she worked my big 8" cock deep in her pussy and squeezed down on it. She was squeezing and pulling her nipples and came quickly! She fell to the side whimpering from the orgasm. I am loving it!

I then turn her around doggie style and start to ram my 8" black cock in that fat pussy. I Loved being behind her and grabbing the sides of that big round ass. I grabbed her hair and pulled her back into me and told her to back it up and take that whole black cock in.

I pushed her face down and had that big ass up in the air and with that pussy exposed. I could tell she wanted all of me as she thrusted and moved up and down backed it up so when she did it was making me HOT!

I flipped her over facing me and i spread her legs wide. She was loving this black cock and was soaking wet. She was moving up n down squeezing on me and I came quick and hard!! I yelled out "FUCK!" and pulled her hair at the same time!! We both fell to the bed exhausted.

I asked Isela to come back the next afternoon so I could lick and taste more of her cookie. She showed up with this spaghetti strap purple sun dress that flowed to the floor. She looked amazing showing off her big breasts, cleavage with no bra and wearing a g-string under the dress.

We started off kissing again in the living room. Once again I felt her up and started grabbing that big ass. I pulled her purple sun dress top down revealing those big tits. I sucked on them and rubbed her ass.

She said, "I love your muscular body and couldn't stop thinking about you from last night."

I grabbed her and led her to the bedroom. She took her dress and g-string off and crawled into bed naked. She laid on her back and spread wide her legs opening up her dripping wet cookie ready for me. I went down and started licking her dark fat pussy. She got on top of me in the 69 position with her pussy in my face and started sucking my cock. I was enjoying eating her pussy.

Isela said, "start fingering my anus."

So I then removed her hands from my cock while she was sucking on me shoved my dick deep in her throat and she would gag. At the same time stick my finger deep in her ass as she gagged. This was a big turn on for her and her pussy juices got wetter and her pussy opened wider. I was loving it and hard as a rock ready to cum.

I turned her over in the missionary position and spread her legs and pussy. She wanted that black cock deep in her and pulled me into her with her hands on my ass. I starred at this sexy Latina, I wanted her bad. She started pulling on her nipples and started sucking on mine. I came quick and fast.

First round was over and I came quick!! We slept afterwards and I could tell she was horny and wanted more but i couldn't get aroused!! I was hugging her tight.

She whispered, "I want my pussy fucked!"

We were laying naked and she started to rub her pussy on my thigh letting me know it is time I better tap this!!

She went down on me and started sucking and stroking my 8" black cock. I was precumming in her mouth I was so excited. Once I was fully hard again she stopped and sat on it and rode me like crazy. She worked my big black cock deep in her pussy taking it all in and squeezing her vagina muscles and she had a big climax!

She fell to the side whimpering again from enjoyment. I opened her legs and that fat spread out wet pussy was ready for my black cock load. I put my black cock in and she was so hot and wet. She barely moved her pussy and i came quick!! I loved this Isela RGV Mexican!!

RobFBI
RobFBI
18 Followers