Escort Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot encounter with high end escort.
1.2k words
4.31
6.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story generated some comments about escorts and sex workers, that I would like to address. I think there are some inaccurate beliefs about all sex workers out there.

I use a high end escort agency and am impressed at how nice the beautiful young women are to talk with - many are completing University and working on the side, how impeccable their grooming and hygiene is - I actually felt compelled to up my own grooming and hygiene game, and how beautiful the incall apartments are - better than I can afford. The girls from higher end agencies continue to impress me with their girl next door vibe and their enthusiasm for sex.

I think if you choose to spend less money you can yourself a hooker/prostitute experience. But that is not for me. I guess you get what you pay for....

#############################

I had some amazing sessions with my regular Ami, especially over the last few weeks. Lots of going slow, sensual play, lots of amazing orgasms, especially the slow to build and quite amazing body shaking deep G spot orgasms. I love watching deep vaginal orgasms the way it leaves women so aroused that a string of orgasms are easy to have in quick succession. I find the cliltoral orgasms, although very powerful, can leave women hypersensitive and can leave you with a recovery period where you need to give her pussy a break. Which can be really hard if her orgasm made you only hornier and you want to start fucking her immediately.

During my visit last week she had an amazing string of deep orgasms. Her last orgasms came when we were grinding together. She was on top using my dick to grind on her mons and clit. I kept hoping that she would rise up a little higher when see was grinding so I could slip inside her, but alas I never got to be inside her and got left wanting to fuck her so badly. That left me a bit out sorts all week, I have been desperate to see her again and, to put it bluntly, fuck her brains out.

I arrived at her apartment and got the same warm greeting I get every time I come over. A soft kiss, gentle touch, and warm smile. I explained my horny predicament from last week and asked if she would be interested in helping me out.

I told her "I don't know how to say it any other way, I want to fuck you a lot today, last week left me pretty horny for some good old fucking". I felt a bit uncomfortable being so blatant but I was feeling desperate enough to be very clear on how I was feeling.

She smiled warmly and said "I think we can make that happen".

"I will go grab a shower and meet you on the bed? I feel in a bit of a horny rush today", I replied.

"See you in the bedroom," she replied smiling.

I excused myself and went straight to get a quick shower.

After my shower, I found her kneeling on the bed ready to go. We kissed lightly at first but progressed quickly to deep, wonderful french kisses. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies, gently stroking, and lightly tracing each other's torso, arms, and legs. My hand found her pussy and I started to gently stroke her outer labia, while she pulled at my cock. I then traced my finger lightly from her vaginal opening up to her clit. I gently placed my finger on her clit and with small movements just began to massage her clit, barely moving my finger back and forth. Ever so lightly touching her. She started to get very wet.

I suggested we try some 69 and she moved down and put a leg over my head. What a beautiful sight. Her glistening pussy lips. I licked from the bottom to the top of her pussy, again and again, telling her how wonderful she tasted. I could feel her hands and mouth envelop my cock. Give me a beautiful slow blowjob. Every once and awhile I would pull away from licking her beautiful pussy and gently blow my hot breath onto her pussy, she would shudder and quickly push her pussy against my waiting tongue. So hot when a woman shows how much she wants her pussy licked.

I asked if she was ready to be fucked and asked if we could start with doggy. She got a condom and put it on me. Then she turned around and got on all fours and pointed her beautiful pussy and ass towards me and said, "please, fuck me". I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips for awhile and then pushed just the tip of cock into her and paused. I started with tiny, shallow little thrusts just barely inside her. Then I slowly eased my cock deep into her. This is such a great view, watching your cock slide into her while looking down the beautiful arch of her ass and back. I then slowly pulled out till the tip of my cock was barely inside her. I moved in and out of her sometimes shallow thrusts and sometimes deeper thrust. She started to push back when I thrusted and we got into a beautiful rhythm with that wonderful sound of my thighs slapping into her beautiful ass. I hung on to her hips as our pace increased. Eventually, she slid down into lying doggie and I switched to shallow thrusts to really work on her G spot. It is such a beautiful position with her wonderful ass on full display. She really started to squirm as her orgasm approached. She announced she was going to cum. I moved down and laid on her back so she could turn her head to the side so we could kiss. I was in heaven.

When her orgasm subsided, she asked if she could get on top. She climbed on top to ride me and used her hand to guide my cock back into her. She settled down with my cock all the way inside her. She rose up and slid back down a few times, then started to grind on me. She was getting wetter and wetter. She leaned down and laid on top of my chest and started to really grind away. Her grinding went on for quite awhile with short breaks to rise up and down on my cock a few times - then back to grinding. She began to squirm again. I was hoping an orgasm was near, but it never came.

She suggested we try another position. She turned around to ride me in reverse cowgirl. It is such a great position for a man to watch his cock slide in and out of a woman. Watching her pussy lips extend around your cock as she rises up off your cock - wow. The pace picked up and I started to join in and meet her rising and falling with small thrusts. I reached around and began to gently massage her clit. That was enough to bring her to the edge - she ended with a beautiful shuddering orgasm. After we laid together feeling spent but happy. I wasn't desperate anymore - just happy.