Escort Encounter Ch. 03 - Threesome

Story Info
Hot threesome with high end escorts.
1.4k words
4.39
8.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a thing for threesome porn with two lovely women and that one very lucky guy. I recently had the chance to make it happen for myself with two lovely escorts from one of my favorite high end agencies in town. This kind of escort experience was very different from the one girl escort experience. With one girl, its about tenderness and connection and sex. With two girls, just about the sex, lots of hot, intense, wonderful sex. Everyone's sole focus is on giving sexual pleasure, foreplay and going slow are for another day.

The apartment door opened as I walked down the hall. Maya was behind the door and Allison right behind her. They were an amazing sight, they were both dressed in a very sheer, lemon yellow matching Bra and Panties. I had seen Maya before, but hadn't met Aliison.

Maya is 5' 6" has an absolutely stunning beautiful athletic body with an all over tan, strawberry blonde hair, and a magnificent set of all natural D breasts. She is slow to get to get started but becomes a raging sexual dynamo in bed once she warms up. We had many oh-so-hot sessions over the years. Allison in contrast is a tall, slim 5' 10" (super model build) with the tiniest A breasts and the sexiest tan lines around those beautiful milk white breasts.

Maya gave me a slow beautiful kiss and suggested I say hello to Allison. Allison stepped up and gave me a tender kiss and then she quickly started to deeply french kiss me. Her hands were all over me rubbing my face, shoulders, and chest as we kissed. Lost in the kisses, I didn't notice when Maya pressed up against my back and then she reached around and started to rub my chest and eventually she reached down to rub my cock through my pants. The group of us kissing, and rubbing, and I was already getting lost in the flood of wonderful feelings and sensations from all the attention.

I had to tear myself away and pop into the shower.

When I got back to the bedroom, Maya was busy kissing Allison, running her hands all over Allison's beautiful ass. Maya waved over at me to join them. We kneeled together on the bed in a triangle and spent some time kissing each other - Maya kissing me, Allison kissing me, Allison kissing Maya - so hot. Hands roaming up and down each other's bodies.

Maya and I asked Allison to lie on the bed so we could concentrate some attention on her. Allison broke away from my kiss and shed her bra as she lay down on her back. She smiled up at us both. Maya immediately pounced and quickly had her tongue deep in Allison's mouth. Maya and I began to alternate kissing Allison. Maya would kiss the side of my face and shoulders as I kissed Alison, while she held firmly on to my cock.

I left Maya kissing Alison and I moved down and began kissing Allison's beautiful small breasts. Maya broke her kiss with Allison and came down help me and began to kiss Allison's other breast. Eventually, I slid my hand down Allison's torso towards her pussy, only to find Maya's hand already there.

I smiled and looked over at Maya and said, "why don't you taste her first". She kissed her way from Allison's breast down her stomach to her pussy. She dove right in and began lapping hungrily at Allison's pussy.

I moved up and began kissing Allison again while massaging her breast with my hands. I alternated, sometimes kissing her breasts and sometimes kissing her on the lips. Now Alison was hanging on to my cock for dear life, as Maya's talented tongue worked over her pussy.

After a few wonderful minutes of lapping and kissing and touching and grinding, Allison pushed us off her and looked at me and said "we need to give you some attention". They both pushed me onto my back and got either side of my face and alternated kissing me. Allsion reached around and unfastened Maya's bra. Her bra fell away revealing those gorgeous D sized breasts with her wonderful erect eraser-like nipples. I reached out and began playing with Maya's lovely nipples.

Maya continued kissing me and as I could feel Allison kissing down my chest. Then I could feel Allison take my cock into her warm mouth for the first time. Maya kept kissing me while Alison sucked my cock, but then Maya too started to kiss down my chest, pausing to play with my nipples.

Once Maya joined Alison at my cock, Allison let my cock pop out of her mouth with a smile and started sloppily licking up and down one side of my cock with her tongue and Maya joined her licking up and down the other side. It is an amazing view for a man to have two women at the same time so focused on pleasuring his cock.

Allison then again took my cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Maya kissed my balls as Allison sucked my cock. Allison rose to the top and let my cock pop out of her mouth and joined Maya kissing my balls and Maya took the opportunity to move up and to start sucking my cock. Allison then alternated with Maya who was sucking my cock - what an amazing feeling - wow.

"Maya, I want to taste you while Allison keeps sucking my cock" I said.

Maya moved up, put a leg over my head, and straddled my head and pushed her pussy into my face. I held onto her legs and lapped away with my tongue furiously pleasuring her pussy.

Allison must have taken her panties off when I wasn't looking and had changed from sucking my cock to straddling me at the waist and guiding my very happy cock into her sopping wet pussy. I couldn't see this, just could feel it. Allison started to rise up and down, but pretty quickly we were pounding away as Maya was happily grinding away on my face. Allison reached around and started playing with Maya's beautiful nipples.

"I want to see you fuck Maya," Allison announced.

Maya and I readily compiled. Maya climbed off me, striped off her panties, and got on all fours and asked me to fuck her doggy style while she ate out Allison. Sounded like a great idea to me. She quickly changed my condom and then I began to rub my cock up and down Maya's pussy lips as she had her faced buried in Allison's pussy. Allison was quickly moaning and squirming from Maya's talented tongue.

I began to gently push my cock into Maya, but she must have been in no mood for slow and quickly pushed back and impaled herself on my cock. My cock was so deep inside her. We started to move and very quickly we were both lost in thrusting and pounding.

I don't think either of had noticed but Allison had moved to the side and said, "it is so hot watching you fuck Maya". With that announcement she laid back and put her hand on her wet pussy and began to furiously rub, saying "this is so hot, it's so hot watching you fuck her". Maya and I pounded away while I got to enjoy the view - my cock moving in and out of Maya, the view down Maya's beautiful back, and Allison lying there furiously rubbing her glistening pussy.

"What do you think Allison, should we finish him off? Maya said.

Maya readily agreed and she pulled away from me so my cock slipped for her pussy. They both came at me and gently pushed me by the shoulders back onto the bed. Their mouths were quickly again on my cock. Lots of alternating whose mouth my cock was in, who was licking and kissing my balls.

I wasn't going to last long with this kind of attention. I could feel my orgasm building. As I arched my back to cum, Maya took me deep in her mouth while looking up at me. Torrents of cum filled her mouth. She paused motionless and then made the most wonderful appreciative murmur sound. Her mouth went back to work slowly rising up and down my cock a few more times.

Eventually she rose up and let my cock slip from her mouth. She then leaned over to give Allison a long slow kiss.

The three of us laid together for a few minutes gently stroking each other.

After another quick shower. I met them both at the door. Maya gave me a thank you in the form of a long slow sensual kiss goodbye. Allison gave me a hot deep french kiss while rubbing my very happy cock through my pants. This girl can't get enough.