Escort Mixup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia whimpered "Clementine, please..." she was still hoping that Clementine was going to let her.

"I know, I couldn't decide. One more sec please Mrs. Robertson. Pheew! There are very pervy things on that paper. Where did you find those?" As if it was Nadia who produced that paper.

"What is findom?"

She was having trouble not to bury her face in her crotch. She wanted that pussy with all her heart. Then she heard the question.

"It-it means financial domination."

"Oh, you're something. Do you think you can pay me and dominate me? No one can dominate me, not with money, not with anything. This is so insulting. Being dominated by someone else is so pathetic, humiliating. How could you think I would put myself in such a disgraceful position?"

Nadia was hearing her words; she was flooding in her panties while she was in shame.

"Clementine, you got it wrong. It's like..."

How could she explain that, right after her insulting words?

"I mean, it is like... It describes the situation when I give you money, to thank you for being here."

"But you said domination."

"You, being here and accepting to supervise me. Be my... To..."

"Oops. Sorry for what I just said. Do you want to pay me, for me to... Oh, I can't say it. This is so wrong."

Nadia realized she even missed being played like a toy by her.

"What's that? Toilet paper? I'm afraid to ask."

Nadia didn't know what that meant either.

She was about to say something; she saw the pencil fall again.

Just when she reached and took the pencil, Clementine's hand moved down to her crotch and she started to scratch her mound area.

Her finger touched her pussy and Nadia saw that some slimy, transparent fluid smeared on her finger. When she moved her finger away, it stretched. Clementine raised her hand closer to her face and inspected her finger, moved it back down and moved her finger along her slit to collect the unknown but predictable, clean looking discharge from her pussy lips.

Nadia was mesmerized watching her do those.

Clementine moved the page aside, looking at Nadia innocently, "Do you have a tissue or... Some toilet papers?" moving her hand to Nadia's face, showing the smeared slimy pussy product swinging between her two spread fingers.

Nadia understood what toilet paper meant. Or what else it could mean. In a horrified way.

She looked in her eyes and understood. She was very hesitant about this but at least to clean her hand, she wanted to be that tissue or toilet paper.

"Yes. I mean, i-if it's Ok for you. I mean, instead of toilet paper I can..." it wasn't possible for her to say that.

She wanted to do this at the moment but what about the rest of that category?

"Oh my..." Clementine said, without moving her hand away.

She watched how Nadia slowly approached her lips to that finger, how she slowly kissed that wetness and started to lick it clean. Then the other one and all the skin in between.

"I can't believe you added this option to that paper. If I understand right. And you're not disgusted doing that right now. Oh."

Her words only got Nadia excited and she slowly took the finger in her mouth, Clementine brought the paper up, looked in Naida's eyes, watching her suck her finger.

She moved her head to sides slowly, as if finalizing a decision.

She pulled her finger out of her mouth, Nadia looked at her, licking her lips.

"So, since you put that option in your list, are you desiring to be my toilet paper Mrs. Robertson?"

Nadia was shaking on her knees. She was very embarrassed. She didn't want to say yes to that. She wanted to keep sucking her finger but that? Did she want that?

"Do you want me to select 'Toilet Paper' Mrs. Robertson? Or, will it be extreme?"

"I don't know what it is, I'm telling the truth. I don't know if it's extreme or not. But I can't say I don't want it too."

"I didn't mean that. I made my decision already. I was asking you if you prefer the extreme one."

Nadia was looking at her sheepishly.

"There's a note near the next list item, Toilet Paper Deluxe, saying this is the extreme version. I don't know what both means, I will look them up."

She watched as Nadia considered her words, realized what she was talking about, probably pictured the extreme deluxe alternative and she shrieked "No! Please not the extreme one."

She already forgot her inner quarrel about what she thought of 'Toilet Paper' category.

"Toilet paper it is..." still staring in her eyes. She moved her hand forward and inserted her finger in Nadia's mouth, to make her keep on sucking it.

Nadia was crushed under Clementine's game and humiliation; her pussy was aching at the moment. She started to lick her other fingers, in between them, kissing her hand, whimpering. She thought Clementine was expecting a response from her and stopped. Because she was looking at her that way.

"Yes, Clementine. As you said last week. Toilet paper is also a too rough material to touch your silky skin. I should have thought that before, last week. Sorry for being this inconsiderate."

Clementine moved her hand away from her face, opened it and waited. When Nadia made a move to kiss it, she snapped her fingers. Nadia looked at her face, saw she was pointing at the pencil in Nadia's hand with her eyes.

She gave it to her.

Clementine stepped forward, pressing her pussy on her nose, put the paper on her head and put her little star near 'Toilet Paper'.

Her pussy was moist. She could feel the slimy pussy juice smear on her nose. She inhaled through her nose silently. She moved her lips forward to touch it but she couldn't. When Clementine stepped back, she looked at Nadia and said "Oh, sorry. Your nose..."

And watched Nadia slowly touch her nose, smear it all around her nose. Showing that there was nothing to be sorry about. Clementine had a faint smile on her face.

'2 out of 3' Nadia thought. This weekend was probably going to be about Clementine's pussy, mostly. Only, she was unconsciously a bit concerned about that toilet paper thing.

She panicked after understanding where this could lead her to, how extreme and disgusting things this category could consist of.

She wished Clementine chose the foot worship too. At the moment she wanted to relive that feeling. To thank her, without knowing what for, looking at her lovely feet.

She thought and wished that she would be able to choose only the things she wanted, after that month was over. Clementine didn't say she couldn't. She ignored that she didn't say she could either.

"Can I show you my gratitude, Clementine? Show you how important you are?"

"What do you mean Mrs. Robertson?"

"You're like that mythical king. I have a weird feeling like anything you touch becomes gold, I mean more important. Such as, the touch of your feet or hands makes anything precious. I want to feel precious, touching your feet. Can I?" She was talking silly, annoyingly stupid. But she said whatever she could think of, just to persuade her.

"Oh, these are very kind words, Nadine. I would love to feel your lips on my feet. I would love to watch you kissing them, showing me your gratitude."

Nadia's heart was almost beating out of her chest, she could hear the beats when she slowly started to bow.

"But..."

She stopped.

"Unfortunately, we have a mission this weekend. Did you forget? We made a contract. If I take advantage of your kind heart or weaknesses, I will feel bad. This is for your own good, Mrs. Robertson."

Nadia almost felt like crying. Clementine's torture was already at full speed and she already wasted all her power to go through this weekend.

"On the other hand,..."

"Yes?"

"Since you said how you perceived the touch of my feet. Don't get me wrong, I believe we shouldn't be talking like that. But..."

Nadia felt a movement down there, looked at Clementine's foot. When Nadia was looking, she moved her left foot a few inches to left and said "This spot has to be precious then?", looking at the tile floor.

Nadia couldn't believe what she was saying. This was a stupid thing to do. This had nothing to do with what she asked for. But...

When she noticed the moist trace left by her foot, it didn't feel that stupid.

She bowed down and kissed the ceramic tile gently. Her face was touching her foot and this was better than nothing.

"How does that feel?"

"I'm kissing the floor" she was about to say something tense and sarcastic, such as "What do you think I feel?" but she didn't. The foot touching her face wasn't letting her. She wanted to stay like this. She wanted to kiss the ground this young girl walked on. She wanted to pay her to kiss the ground she walked on.

But she stepped away.

"Please, one time. Let me kiss..."

"One time, you may kiss my hand. Just kiss."

She looked at her hand and it felt like a life saver after the cold stone. She slowly leaned forward and kissed her hand, kept kissing it. Same thing was happening, she wanted to kiss it more but Clementine said "Ok, I accept your gratitude. Now I will rest a bit."

"Please Clementine, let me massage your feet while you rest." She wanted to be proactive that week. She didn't want to find herself downstairs, waiting for her to come out.

Clementine looked at her for a few seconds and making a considerate expression "Ok. This is more serious than I thought. I will think about it. I will find a way to help you and help curing you from this. Now, why don't you get undressed?"

"What?" Nadia's heart jumped again.

"You're making me nervous with clothes on. Like I'm a shameless girl, walking around naked."

She undressed and waited. Standing one foot away from her, both naked, Nadia couldn't help feeling like they are about to have sex.

She wanted to wrap her arms around her body, to kiss her, to feel their bodies in contact. 'If this isn't love, what is?' she thought.

"Ok, I'll be in my room. I can change clothes now. If you can bring my suitcases..."

'Oh, that's why she wanted me to get undressed." Nadia thought. Like last week, she wanted her to go and bring her suitcases from downstairs, naked.

She carried the heavy suitcases upstairs. Being naked while doing this was something she would never get used to.

"How do you feel? I mean being naked like that?"

"I-I'm not comfortable."

"But it's a good thing. Especially since it isn't cold. I guess you should practice spending time like that. I do it time to time if I'm alone at home."

Nadia was trying to answer her when she said "Ok, then. See you" her voice was like birds chirping, sweet and lively.

Nadia collected Clementine's clothes and put them in the laundry basket. She took her clothes and went to her room. When she was about to get dressed, she remembered Clementine's comments. This was ridiculous. She wasn't alone and even if she was, she didn't have such interests. But she decided not to get dressed. She decided to do as Clementine wanted.

In an hour, she heard her voice "Mrs. Robertson, can you come please?"

When she entered the room, she was lying on her bed, almost naked. She had a very delicate looking set of bras and panties. She had cute pink ankle socks at her feet.

She started talking as soon as Nadia entered the room.

"I made research online. There are some suggestions on how to treat obsessive or addictive situations. Mild exposure and limited access are expressed as crucial among those suggestions."

'What's she talking about?' Nadia thought, while still trying to focus on one place, ogling her breasts in her bra, pussy beneath her panties and those dainty, petite, 'silky' feet in socks.

"I think I found a way. I guess there was a match in your list for that. Oh, you're naked!"

Nadia blushed. She thought she was shaming her.

"Nice! Were you naked the whole time?"

"Y-yes."

"To be fair..." she stood up, unhooked her bra and released those heavenly breasts. Then she slowly lowered her panties and threw them near Nadia and lied down again. When she was bending and kneeling before lying down, Nadia fell in love with her small, round ass. And those breasts, moving in all directions as she moved.

"Anyway, can you bring me the list and the pencil?"

She walked knowing or guessing that Clementine was watching her ass as she walked away, this both embarrassed and aroused her. And she hoped she liked her ass, which was nowhere near hers, in terms of perfection.

She gave her the paper and Clementine said "Hah, there it is." But she kept on reading the list, with the pencil's butt in her mouth. Then she started talking again.

"I was saying that I found a way. And a matching item in your wish list."

'Wish list?' She wasn't all wrong actually. She wished many things from that list as of that day. 'Which one?' Nadia thought, 'Foot Worship!' please let it be that. She knew what she wished didn't match the logic she was talking about but she couldn't think of anything else, looking at those pink, mouthwatering candies.

She put the star on somewhere in the list and put the paper and pencil on the nightstand.

"Can you kneel and put your chin on the bed? If you don't mind, Mrs. Robertson. I'm as uncomfortable as you are but we have to try."

She did as told. When she was placing her chin on the bed, she was facing her soles, and she moved her face forward to be closer to them. Until her nose was a couple inches away.

"I guess that's enough. Now if you don't mind, I will sleep. And you may stay there as much as you like. Without moving. I trust you Mrs. Robertson, I trust you with my innocence and purity, please don't do anything that will put a stain on me."

'Oh, this is beyond ridiculous. You made me suck your pussy juice from your fingers you cruel...'

This was one of those moments where she faced the reality. She couldn't finish her thought. She didn't want to call her a 'bitch' or another bad word. This could mean many things. Educated fear, respect and of course, love.

She had a grin on her face, still looking at Nadia.

She giggled "You understand that I meant my socks, right? When I said stain." and wiggled her toes, in front of her face.

Nadia whimpered again.

She said "You're incredibly cute. You can trust me Clementine" and stayed put.

The next two hours were torture for her. And she didn't want it to end. These socks weren't completely clean, it was obvious that she wore them before she came. She could smell a faint foot odor. That flawless shape of her feet was mesmerizing. And her toes. She could make their sweet round shape under the sock.

Every time she stretched her foot, her toes, she was desiring them more. Every time she wiggled her toes or contracted her toe muscles, as if she was trying to grab something, she only wanted to kiss them more.

When she was sure that she was sleeping, she raised her head a bit and watched her pussy. She fantasized crawling up on that bed, kissing every part of her on the way and taking this little, beautiful pussy in her mouth. She didn't see it possible anymore. To dislike the 'real thing'. It was the best thing ever.

She wanted to scream.

She didn't want this to be over but she didn't know how she could endure that for more. And, she did the unthinkable; at least, this was something unthinkable for her. She slowly moved her hand to her pussy and started to slowly move it along her slit, then to play with her clit, very calmly and quietly.

She couldn't believe that she was masturbating, looking at a young escort's pussy from two feet distance. She was looking at it but she was seeing herself there, worshipping that powerful but tiny, beautiful thing.

Then she decided to go back to her place, not to be caught like this. She put her chin, placed it as close to her foot as she could. Her nose was almost touching her foot and she kept masturbating. She was smelling, looking, yearning for a single touch to her foot. Such a twisted desire for such a silly action, for a sillier part of another person probably meant something. This probably had that grave meaning written all over it. Nadia wanted to be this girl's. 'Her what?' she thought.

Lover? Slave? This young girl's Property?

Sugar Mommy? She looked it up on the internet and found this definition for men, 'Sugar Daddy'. Only a second later she was searching for the obvious female version of this. The search engine understood what she was looking for.

There were plenty types of 'sugar mommies'. Some had a stud under their thumbs. Some of those women were married. They paid them, bought presents, paid their tuitions or gym memberships. Some put them in one of their houses or rented one for them, to use them in any way to their liking, to get satisfied when they wanted.

Those didn't fit.

For starters, she was paying a girl. She saw that too, there were lesbians in that category too. But Nadia was paying this girl for what?

At first, she paid to get satisfaction.

But this wasn't the case anymore. Would she still be a sugar mommy if she paid Clementine, just for Clementine to let Nadia satisfy her? Using her sugar mommy lips and tongue? She wished she was her sugar mommy. She wished her sugar lips were on her sugar pussy at the moment.

Thinking those, smelling her foot, watching her sweet toes slightly move, she came, convulsing like crazy. She could hardly keep herself from screaming. This was it. She got her relief. She had to go and decide what she was really feeling about all this.

She just had to stand up and leave.

'Maybe two minutes later' she thought, still admiring her round, delicate heels.

When Clementine woke up, she looked at her. It was interesting that Nadia was still at her feet. She figured out that she went through a lot since the previous weekend.

She understood Nadia's mind was occupied with her the whole week. She slowly wiggled her toes and watched how Naida's eyes and face reacted to that. Her expression changed, it was obvious that this was something exciting, something Nadia liked.

She smirked before making a sound. She had to be too proud to have a power to alter someone's mood, just by the movement of her toes. But she wasn't surprised, she knew her toes were one of a kind.

"Mrs. Robertson? Are you still there?"

Nadia's voice was hoarse, probably because she had been salivating excessively for the last two hours and her throat was dry.

"Oh, Clementine, did you wake up?"

"How did it go? Did it help?"

"I don't know. I still want to thank you in strange ways."

"That has to be normal. I understand you. But you managed to control yourself for..." she looked at her phone "Oh, it has been two hours."

Then she sat, crossing her legs, giving Nadia a sight to remember.

"I hope I didn't annoy you; I have slept naked like that. I know it is disrespectful but I thought, I mean, since you're naked..."

"No, of course not. Are you hungry? I can cook anything you want. Just tell me Clementine." She was hyped up. This wasn't normal. She just had an orgasm and she was still trying to pamper her like that.

Her voice. She didn't sound horny. She sounded sentimental, devoted. It was obvious that she wanted to make Clementine happy.

"In fact, I am hungry. But I need to run. If it's Ok, I will run and then eat. I can't run with a full stomach."

"Ok, just tell me when you want to eat and what you want to eat."

"You're so nice to me. Thank you."

And she got out of the bed, started to dress in front of Nadia. Nadia was watching her wear the sports bra, delicate white panties. They all looked expensive. She knew they were expensive.

She kept watching. Tights, a tight t-shirt, white socks. All she thought during this period was 'Flawless', 'Delicious', 'Perfect', 'Cute', 'Prettiest things ever', in order.

She never thought if someone was perfect or not, before she laid eyes on this girl. She was gorgeous when she first met her but she became inhumanly perfect when she found the pictures of her in Enchantress costume. And she started to turn into a goddess in her eyes. That masturbation didn't help. She wanted her lips on her. On any part of her.