Escort Mixup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What?!' Nadia froze for a few seconds.

This was going south; Nadia wasn't feeling comfortable.

She slowly removed Andrea's shoes. Her feet were pedicured and they looked perfectly fine.

"I knew it. You lied. Those are gorgeous."

"You think? Thank you, Clementine."

And she started to paint her fingernails. Nadia's eyes were at them, she hated to see Clementine's hand in hers. And she was not happy, sitting on the floor at the feet of both of them.

They were both using the same nail paint bottle so Nadia could not sit far from Andrea.

At least, Andrea was focused on her hands, so, Nadia was holding Clementine's foot, caressing it without getting noticed by her. Both her hands and feet looked incredibly attractive with that color.

Even Andrea liked what she was seeing. She kissed her hand again, making Nadia crazy.

"Those hands are lovely. Just like your feet." She kissed her hand again. Probably she found her cute. Nadia tried to convince herself to that thought. But it wasn't helping, they were getting along too well.

When Andrea finished her hands, they both watched Nadia.

"Oh, they look gorgeous, Clementine. I pity the boys you lay your eyes on. No one can resist you. You're a flawless beauty."

"Andrea! Are you flirting with me?" she said, making both Nadia and Andrea freeze.

And her laughter. In those few seconds, Nadia experienced different levels of both jealousy and panic.

Andrea, on the other hand, had an episode, wondering if she did flirt with her. Because for that second, it felt like she could have done that, since she had been thinking that this girl didn't have a single hair which wasn't perfect. Maybe her thoughts reflected on her words. That laughter relieved her too. This was happening the second time. She was going to leave this place with some traces of an unorthodox confusion once again.

She laughed too.

Clementine was still laughing, blowing on her fingernails.

When Nadia said "Done!", Clementine looked at her feet and pouted her lips, before saying "I wonder if I can reach them, to blow" looking at Nadia.

Andrea wasn't aware of that but Clementine nodded and pointed at her toes with her eyes.

This was a direct order.

Nadia stuttered "I-I m-may do it for you i-if you like."

"Oh, Nadia. I'd love that."

And, in front of her neighbor, she started to blow on her young escort's toenails.

It got worse.

While she was down there, at their feet, blowing on Clementine's foot, Clementine was talking to Andrea.

"My mother always does that for me. And she kisses my toes after she's done. Of course, without damaging the paint."

Nadia saw Andrea blush.

She could swear that Andrea pictured herself kissing her toes, the toes she couldn't stop complimenting about. She was aware that she was finding this interesting and she probably wanted to ignore that feeling, she didn't want it to be seen by Nadia and Clementine.

But Nadia was sure that she would be on the floor kissing her feet, if they were alone with Clementine. Her face showed.

"You're very lucky, I'd love to have kisses on my toes after each pedicure." And they both laughed this time.

Nadia was very confused down there. This was a green light for her to kiss her toes. Also, she told it in a way that this was a maternal act. Not a naughty one. And she slowly kissed her big toe.

Clementine and Andrea saw that.

"Nadia! I didn't tell that for this. I'm so sorry. Did you feel like you had to?"

Why would Nadia feel she had to do something that girl told her, there was no logic in that. Nadia quickly tried to save the situation.

"Of course not, Clementine. You're like a daughter to me. I'd love to do that."

"You're the best, Nadia."

And she went on. Kissed every single toe, one by one. She wanted to kiss her sole too. And smell that sweet spot, under her toes. And, between her toes. She could even...

Then she realized that they were looking in the box, picking up different colors.

"Blackberry it is!" said Clementine. Not like she said 'Toilet Paper it is' the day before. Like she was sharing her paints with her best friend. And, why was she still keeping Andrea there?

To her surprise, Clementine opened the bottle, held Andrea's hand, kissed it and started to paint her nails.

Nadia's eyes were looking daggers at Andrea. She was looking at Clementine's lovely face, thinking stuff. She definitely couldn't take her eyes off of her face. Her breathing was faster, at least noticeable. Nadia hated this situation.

"Oh, sorry Nadia. I forgot to give you a spare brush." she started to look for one.

Andrea and Nadia looked at each other.

Nadia didn't want that. What was going on? Why was Clementine making her do such a stupid thing?

And, Andrea was puzzled too. Was Nadia going to paint her toenails?

When Clementine gave Nadia the brush, Nadia looked at her with pleading eyes. And she saw the cold look in Clementine's eyes. She was warning her.

When Nadia started to paint her toenails, Andrea felt like she was in heaven. Her uptight, snob neighbor was at her feet, with her foot in her hand, slowly painting her toenails. And, an angel sitting near her, the most beautiful girl she ever saw was painting her fingernails. And she kissed her hand again. She felt like she was a very radiant person, making everyone around want to do things for her. This felt good.

A few minutes later, they were both watching Nadia silently. She had no idea what they thought about her. This was very disturbing. This girl ruined her status in this neighborhood. What if Andrea told everyone that she made Nadia paint her toenails?

When she was done Clementine looked at her, making her lips like she was blowing air.

Nadia's eyes pleaded again, not to do that.

Clementine warned her with her eyes again and held Andrea's hand to kiss.

"My mother says it's bad luck if she doesn't do it. She made me believe that. So, it's important for me, I don't want any bad luck for 'Andrea the gorgeous', I can't sleep tonight"

Nadia was thinking 'I don't care, she may punish me as she likes, I don't want to make this bitch feel like she's my queen', slowly shaking her head to sides, still begging not to do it.

Clementine made a gesture, like she was saying 'If you say so...'

"That's why, I have to blow on them. And kiss them. Every one of those beautiful toes" giggling.

Andrea blushed and she bit her lips on the side. She probably wasn't thinking sexual things, this was about how her ego was being fed by that incredible beauty and her compliments. And, seeing such a perfect creature kiss her toes...

Ok, she might have been thinking sexual things, at least she was feeling some sort of kinky arousal.

And Nadia saw her face.

"No! I mean I can do it." Nadia's sudden high-pitched protest made Andrea think that both Nadia and Clementine wanted to be the one blowing on her toenails. And, they both wanted to kiss her toes? 'No way!' she thought as she was watching Nadia holding her foot and trying to dry the paint.

She'd prefer that angel to do that, for her personal ego and probably because of her private feelings at the moment.

But having Nadia kiss her toes? That was good for her social ego. This would feel good too.

Nadia thought that she was doing this on purpose to humiliate her, when Andrea started to stretch her foot, spreading all toes. She too, had beautiful feet indeed. She didn't want anything with her but it was confusing, bowing in front of her annoying neighbor, looking at her feet that closely.

Probably, Andrea felt much better that weekend, compared to Nadia. Free of charge.

Nadia looked at Clementine again, hoping that she would release her from kissing her toes but she didn't. Nadia didn't push it. It wasn't possible for her to accept seeing her beautiful princess Clementine at this annoying woman's feet.

When Nadia kissed her toe, Andrea said "Oh, Nadia. I feel lucky already." And they both laughed when she wiggled her toes when she was trying to kiss another one. Touching her lips and face, making her feel even more humiliated. She felt like she was their plaything, trying to entertain them.

When she finally stood up, Andrea and Clementine were holding hands, face to face, talking in an inaudible way, like they were old friends, sharing stuff Nadia wasn't entitled to hear.

When they noticed Nadia, they both looked at Andrea's feet. Then, Clementine brought her feet near hers, touching her feet, talking, laughing, comparing their paints.

Nobody offered Nadia a nail paint and, in a minute, they were in their boring conversation once again.

She stayed for two more hours, Nadia found herself serving them coffee and the cake she prepared for Clementine.

When she stood up to leave, Nadia was devastated already. Clementine successfully orchestrated her - probably spontaneous - evil plans to turn this day to total hell for Nadia.

Clementine said "Are you sure you want to put your shoes on? What if you ruin your paint?"

As if it wasn't dry already.

"Oh, I wouldn't want that.

Clementine looked at Nadia and smiled. She knew she was going to threaten her again.

And, she found herself on the floor once again, at Andrea's feet.

Clementine played it so well that Nadia had to offer Andrea to help put on her shoes. It worked so smoothly. And in the most disturbing way.

They all knew nothing was going to happen to the paint. All three of them. And they all knew the others knew that too.

According to Andrea, Nadia 'acted as if' she was very concerned about Andrea's toe nail paint and she didn't want them to be ruined when she was wearing her shoe.

And nobody knew what Andrea really thought at that moment. But Clementine loved to see her straighten up her body, inflating her chest, looking down at Nadia with a weird smirk on her blushing face, who was holding her foot and gently putting the shoe on.

For a second, Andrea and Clementine exchanged a look and they smiled at each other in a naughty way. As mean girls in high school would. When they were bullying a naive girl. This wasn't about sex; this was about ranks. Andrea and Clementine knew they were in the same rank there, while Nadia...

She didn't want to kiss Andrea's foot; she didn't want anything with her. Maybe she wasn't 'that' lesbian and not a real submissive.

But she felt the arousal rising in her, when Andrea was standing tall, watching her in that dominant posture, while she was holding her soft foot in her hand, putting her shoe on.

This gave her and idea about her character as well as Andrea's.

If they swapped roles, Nadia wouldn't do that to Andrea, or let her do that for her. She'd feel bad for her neighbor, even if she didn't like her much.

And, when the second shoe was on, Andrea said "Thank you dear" and walked to the door "Bye, Clementine, now you have my number. Call me anytime" while Nadia was still on the floor.

When Andrea left, she looked at Clementine, full of questions and feelings. Clementine looked back at her with a demeaning expression and then smiled.

Nadia wasn't surprised when Clementine said "If you don't mind, I will rest until dinner's ready, Mrs. Robertson."

She was really heartless. It wasn't possible that she wasn't seeing how Nadia loved her or believing that this was a sincere feeling.

Even if she didn't have any feelings for Nadia, why was she that cruel to her?

And, what was that about? What if Nadia did something wrong, since she was that confused? What if she kissed a bit much, more than what was expected? Her sole for example? Or her heel when she was putting the shoe on? Why would she? She realized that she had a few moments down there, at Andrea's foot. Obviously, she had an inclination to kiss her heel. She shivered thinking about the scandal if she did something like that.

She sat on the couch and waited. For Clementine to wake up. She didn't watch TV; she didn't look at her phone. Her eyes were at the stairs. Nothing Clementine did mattered. She was falling for her more every hour.

Then, she heard Clementine's cheerful voice.

"Mrs. Robertson! I woke up, I'll be downstairs in 20. After I go... You know"

It was as if Nadia's blood thickened, time stopped. What did she mean? Of course, Nadia understood what she said. But was she implying what Nadia thought? Was she calling her there? Was Nadia ready for such a thing?

She knew she wasn't in a place to reject or let pass any chance to play her games or to touch her. Especially to touch her...

At the moment, her slit behind her wet panties was all Nadia could think of.

But could she live with such a thing? Could she look at the mirror the next day? She looked at the mirror after previous week. 'You kissed your neighbor's toes for fucks sake!' she thought.

Did she have to go and wait outside the bathroom? Until she shouted 'I need toilet paper'?

She was already in front of the bathroom door. She wasn't thinking if she wanted that or not, she was considering to knock but maybe she had to wait.

She knocked.

"Yes?"

"I-is there anything you need? In there?" this couldn't be real. She couldn't be that person talking. She couldn't have asked that.

"Come in please, I couldn't hear."

She was brushing her teeth when she entered the bathroom. Was it too late? It was good that it was too late, right? Was it?

She spit and washed her mouth. She looked at Nadia "Yes?"

"I thought you called me."

"Did you want me to call you?" She wasn't playing coy at that moment. She was the brat girl.

"I-I..."

"I-I. You?" Oh, she looked like she was pissed off again. What was wrong with her? She was putting such ideas to Nadia's mind and then she was getting angry when she acted on them.

"Ok, then." She walked near her, looked in her eyes from a few inches distance.

"I need to pee now, Mrs. Robertson. Can you..."

The arousal was taking over again, the shivering. Nadia slowly held the sides of her panties and slowly lowered them to her ankles, kneeling down. Once again, she was helplessly looking at her pussy, while Clementine was looking at her from above.

She sat on the seat slowly, reached forward and caressed Nadia's face. Nadia couldn't help herself and she tilted her head towards her hand. Clementine knew her love for her; this was just another proof of it. Nadia looked like she would prefer cuddling, instead of such things. 'Not for long' Clementine might have thought.

Because she slowly held her ear and she slowly pulled her face towards her crotch. Nadia panicked; she was afraid that she misunderstood that category. But she was still complying.

She kept Nadia's face a few inches away from her pussy. She wanted her to watch her pee.

Nadia's eyes were locked on her pussy, watching that meaninglessly attractive flesh. And she saw the first drop accumulate on those lips. Like a pearl. That was how she perceived it.

Then the flow started, she started peeing. The voice coming from her pee meeting the water, the view, she was watching without blinking, listening without breathing. She had no idea if this was something sexy or not but she knew she could watch her pee for hours. There was nothing disgusting or disturbing in that.

And the voice stopped after she was finished. There were still drops appearing and falling, moving along the slit and spreading on her mound.

Nadia felt that again. Saliva increasing in her mouth. She didn't want that to happen, not like that. Not like a hungry dog, not for this. But it wasn't up to her, to control that.

And Clementine said "Can I have some toilet paper, please? Nadine?"

She didn't know what to do. She thought of backing off. Opening the closet and giving her the toilet paper.

"I-I, Clementine..."

She slowly stood up, letting her ear go "Something soft, if you may. You know, my silky skin is too sensitive."

"Y-yes" she was looking at those pussy lips, the few drops still hanging there, some wet parts on her inner thighs. She wasn't aware when she licked her lips. But Clementine was. She just wasn't sure if she was craving these drops, her pussy or both. Nadia wasn't sure about that either.

And Clementine watched Nadia as she started to move her face towards her pussy. As she lost all her fights against Clementine. Her hands were caressing Clementine's thighs, the wet parts.

"Stop" she said when Nadia's lips were one inch away "wait like that."

And she kept her there for almost a minute, watching her shiver, moan and finally beg "Please, Clementine, please let me be your toilet paper. Let me clean you, please."

And after those words, Nadia watched Clementine move her hand to her pussy, collect the drops and move her finger to her mouth. She waited like that.

That had no excuse. If Nadia did that, this wasn't going to be about her desire for her pussy, her skin and her taste. If she did that, she would do it just to taste her piss. Clementine removed the sex from that equation and left Nadia with that choice.

And, to her surprise, she reached to her finger, kissed the drop, looking at Clementine, showing that she was surrendering to her no matter what, that she had love and respect for anything related to her, even for the drop of her piss.

Clementine didn't linger. She wiped her finger on Nadia's face, reached for a towel, wiped her pussy and her hands with it, threw it on Nadia's face and pulled her panties up.

"I put my second star near 'Orgasm Denial/Deprivation', in case you couldn't figure it out yet."

And left her there, "I'll be downstairs in 15 minutes. Please wash your hands before you prepare my dinner, Nadine." with her coldest voice ever.

Nadia sat there, holding the towel, looking at it. She could see some yellow-ish spots on that white towel, which didn't feel like stains to her.

She was feeling too deprived and bad, for many reasons. Degrading herself to the unimaginable levels was a familiar problem, that she had been experiencing for weeks.

But she had no idea why Clementine behaved like this. Not the way she did in their game. As if she resented Nadia or disappointed in her. As if she was punishing her for the things she did, which were put in her mind by Clementine.

And she smelled and kissed one of the yellow spots.

At dinner they didn't talk.

Clementine saw the fancy bags on the table.

"What are these?"

"I was at the mall and I thought you would like these. I couldn't help myself, don't get me wrong. I wasn't..."

She stopped talking. She couldn't talk.

Clementine didn't respond. But she watched Nadia, falling apart in front of her. She didn't look in the bags.

When Clementine sat on the couch, she removed her slippers and collected her feet under her. Nadia followed her, sat near her on the floor. There was something different. She wasn't trying to touch her; she wasn't ogling her.

Nadia needed some affection, some soothing. She was feeling broken. She was looking at the floor.

Clementine noticed that.

There was no sexual tension at that moment.

This was purely emotional.

She decided that Nadia didn't deserve 'that'.

'That' being, depression.

She didn't care if she broke her, kept her on edge or humiliated her. There was nothing wrong or strange in Nadia wanting to live under her feet or burned with love for Clementine.

But she didn't want 'that'.

It was obvious that she was blossoming a genuine love for Clementine. Not a demanding, spoiled, greedy one. A very humble, confused, drifting kind of love. Clementine appreciated that.

"Ok. Let's give a break. What's bothering you, Nadia?"

'Nadia'? And 'break'? So, she asked this for real, not part of the game.

"Nothing, I mean I'm so stupid. Since day one, I'm doing stupid things and it's still going on." Clementine never saw her like that. She was really unhappy.