Escort Mixup Ch. 02

Story Info
Do choices matter? They might, if you're wise about them.
15.7k words
4.81
6.3k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
152 Followers

Author's note about names:

I realized that in the previous chapter, I used both names Nadia and Nadine for the main character, without any reason.

Also, being a smart ass, I checked if I can pull it off, to make it look like it was intentional. No luck on that part.

I added some meaning to it for some parts in this chapter and used Nadia for the rest. If I revise the first chapter, I will fix it.

***************************

Nadia had to spend the week in anticipation and intentionally, on her own.

She avoided Wendy the whole week because she felt ashamed very much.

They talked on the phone a couple of times but Nadia didn't let the conversation reach the site subject, she cut it short.

She didn't want Wendy to think that Nadia was no different than that other woman who fell for a female escort.

She remembered the day Wendy was talking about her. And what Nadia thought about that woman.

A twisted, insecure, delusional idiot. Especially idiot part, for falling in love with someone she was paying to spend time with her. For believing that she could pay someone to create some sort of a genuine relationship with. Pathetic and idiotic. That was what she thought.

She wasn't like that, she just wanted sex.

Ok, she changed her mind about the type of sex she was searching for. And, yes, she also changed the gender of the escort she wanted to have that sex. She also knew that she changed those just after seeing that girl for ten minutes. No, it took weeks. But, seeing her, talking to her ten minutes started her confusion and curiosity.

She just wanted kinkier sex. Even she laughed at that. Portraying herself like a kinky working woman, someone who wanted to get naughty and do some wrongs wasn't going to hold. As if she paid a working girl to satisfy herself using that girl.

The whole week she spent her time trying to prove herself that she was nothing like that woman.

When she remembered what Wendy said about her, that she was spending thousands just to kiss that escort, that they were also having sex, all her efforts went into gutter.

That pathetic woman was at least getting what she paid for. She didn't even kiss Clementine's lips once. She couldn't even ask if she could. Let alone having sex, she didn't get the satisfaction she was looking for.

If that other woman learned that Nadia paid thousands and Nadia's escort girl didn't even let Nadia eat her pussy, that she made her beg to kiss her foot, oh...

Even that woman would say 'What's wrong with your friend? Why don't you introduce us? I'd save some money.' to Wendy.

To Nadia, that woman had something more meaningful with her escort girl. Even the concept of 'my escort girl' disturbed Nadia. Not only because this was a disgraceful thing to say, Nadia never could feel that she was either hers or an escort girl, in the exact definition of the word.

She still denied that she found the idea of giving a welcome kiss on the lips to Clementine, when she arrived at her house would be lovely. It was disturbing her to feel that she wanted something like that woman and her escort girl had, with Clementine. But she ignored that too.

Her situation was no different than those victims of some schemes. She already paid too much for almost nothing and she was going to pay more, just to get something in return, just to save herself from being empty handed.

She felt too depressed by Thursday.

She still denied that she wanted to kiss her. It was better than that, if everything was just fantasy, paid sex or Nadia being kinky for once in her lifetime.

Anything was Ok, except falling in love with that girl. She couldn't accept that she was becoming a lesbian because of some silly escort girl's tricks. Even if it was a bit late to think that.

She went to gym three times that week, visited her hairdresser, had manicure and pedicure after full body wax. She bought a beautiful dress, shoes and very expensive and modestly sexy underwear on Wednesday.

On Thursday, she went back to that shopping mall and bought the panties and socks she saw the day before. They were very expensive, making her think twice. But they were delicate things, which wouldn't disturb a silky skin.

She hated herself at first but she couldn't help, she wanted to pamper Clementine. This could make her happy and who knew, maybe she could go easy on Nadia this time.

She felt even worse after thinking that. After paying her another couple of thousands, she was buying Clementine expensive presents, for her to 'go easy on her'. And she had no idea about the underlying meaning of that. Go easy on Nadia and?

Finally letting her kiss her foot? Going down on her? She was happy that Wendy was also busy that week because there was no way she could respect her if she understood how she felt.

By Friday afternoon, all those thoughts were gone, erased by some stronger concern. Nadia was looking in the mirror, hoping that her 'date' would find her new dress hot, as Nadia did. She felt aroused and ashamed when she played with that thought, saying 'Or, my daughter's friend' instead of 'date'. She could fool herself this was about the dress, avoiding the fact that she was all dolled up for the escort girl, hoping that she would find her beautiful.

When the door rang, Nadia's heart was beating fast. She opened the door and there she was.

Wearing a green summer dress and open toe slippers, she looked gorgeous. A young university student was standing in the doorway, perfect, from head to toe.

Nadia blushed and said "Hi, Clementine, welcome", she couldn't hide her excitement.

Clementine gave her a warm smile and walked in. She didn't say a word.

They were sitting in the living room and Clementine didn't talk for almost one hour. Nadia couldn't decide if she was acting nice or shy, or even if they were in the same plot, the disturbingly hot one as in previous week.

She was sitting there like a young, decent lady, listening to Nadia's small talk. For the most time, they sat silently.

Nadia felt awkward because she couldn't name that feeling, couldn't understand their situation or what to do.

There was a gorgeous young woman sitting on her couch and Nadia realized she had been looking at her as a guy would.

She was checking her out, ogling her legs and those liberal breasts under her dress; just like her ex-husband would. She was hyped up when talking to her as he did talk to a beautiful stranger.

That first hour, she almost forgot everything she thought, fantasies or last week.

And, at the end of that first hour, she realized that she became a full stack lesbian. She had new desires. She not only wanted to kiss her but she also wanted awkward things, looking at her. Things like walking at the beach hand in hand. Clementine was hypnotizing her, just sitting there, without doing a single thing.

She couldn't do anything to stop feeling like that. She was falling in love with her, this was the simplest explanation. She wanted to talk to her, listen to her thoughts, she wanted to spend time with her.

When she gave up fighting that feeling, she felt worse. She let herself free from her rights or wrongs, her fears; just to embrace her feelings, to open up her path to whatever that could happen.

But, again, she felt worse. It hit her that none of this was real. Except her feelings, they felt real. But what she was dreaming of wasn't real.

That girl wasn't going to hold her hand. Ever. She was trapped in a virtual purgatory, only to desire such stupid things and get what she paid for, not the real thing. That was the best-case scenario. She wasn't even sure if she could get anything, even after paying.

Why wasn't she talking?

Her eyes wandered on her breasts, her ripe thighs going under her dress and those perfect toes in her slippers. She still had a small hope that this feeling could go away when she found some sort of satisfaction.

Or she was going to understand the real thing wasn't that colorful and pure, when or if she tried it. The real thing, being Clementine's pussy.

Yes, there was a chance that she could come to her senses when her fantasies about her pussy became real. But what about her feet? She knew that this wasn't the case, her feet already passed this test. She wanted them, longed for them and when she got a chance to kiss them, she became obsessed with them.

What if her pussy was more powerful? Being obsessed with her pussy? What if this girl wasn't in fact a lesbian? If this was just work for her? What was that called? Gay for pay?

'You silly fool, of course it's just work for her' she thought and stopped dwelling. She had to be careful when choosing her preference.

Was she going to say 'They gave me that paper for my mother to sign but I forgot to give it to her, can you read and sign it instead?'

She felt the heat in her crotch, just thinking that, looking at that angel, acting like a shy girl.

"Mrs. Robertson, before I unpack, I want to remind you how awkward last week was."

She was taking her time, waiting Nadia to catch up with her.

To let Nadia know she was still Mrs. Robertson and the same game was on.

"And I see that you made a list, which looks like a list of 'do"s and "don't"s." showing the paper on the table. Nadia had no idea when Clementine put it there.

'Oh, I did that list then' Nadia thought.

"Since you told me you weren't getting enough of showing your admiration to me, this is a good idea coming from you, finding a way to keep your urge under control by this contract-like thing. So, you gave me a chance to supervise our weekend."

Nadia stood up to look at the paper, to see if she put her stars on it, there was none.

"It's good that you know you need to learn to control yourself."

That was not exactly what Nadia expec...

"And you gave me that paper to decide what you can or cannot do. That's very kind of you. But, as a courtesy, I want you to choose one thing from that list. I mean I have to give you freedom, a way to show your devotion to Sandra's friend. Like drug retrieval. We have to give you something, right?"

She couldn't decide if she was mocking her or insulting her. But her words were making her feel weak.

"Before we start, can I ask you one thing? To know what will make you feel good?"

"Is that it? I can add it to your list."

She took the pencil and started writing on the paper, while slowly telling what she was writing.

"'I. declare that. I'm giving up. my rights of choosing."

She stopped "Wait, let's change it like that, she erased the last part ". all my rights. including."

Nadia was watching her in awe.

"my choice. comma. to spend. the weekend. making. Clementine. feel good. the way she. chooses' Done! If that's what you want, you can select this too."

At last Nadia remembered how cruelly playful she was.

Nadia stood by her side and looked at the paper. There weren't any stars, only the last stupid option she added seconds ago. Was that it? Was she telling her to pick that one? She didn't want to.

"Am I first? I mean, won't you choose?"

"You're right, you made this list for me to plan our weekend. But I have to remind you, this isn't about me, I can do whatever I want. Remember? This is to control your urges. Like a self-contract for you. But if this will motivate you, I will put two stars after you, to show you I'm in this with you. To show I don't find your urge too weird. For you to know that I appreciate your enthusiasm, for showing me your gratitude. I'll choose later though. I didn't look at the list yet."

Nadia finally came to her senses. It was obvious that this irresistible wicked brat was going to make her squirm again. This weekend, she was probably going to show her a new thing to fall in love with and limit her to her preference only. She was sure that she was going to make her regret, no matter what she chose.

She looked at the list and decided to move further. Do something she couldn't do before. Something new. She was sure. She wanted to try it. This would show Nadia if she was really into this whole thing or not.

She wanted to put the heart to show that she was going to do that thing with love. It didn't seem that wrong at the moment. She knew it was silly but she wanted to do it. After hesitating for a few seconds, she put a very lovely, tiny heart near 'Pussy Worship'.

When she was done, she suddenly realized what she did. It suddenly became something other than a game, a fantasy.

She officially filled an application form to eat this girl's pussy. She looked at Clementine in panic to see her reaction.

She had her eyes open, covering her mouth with her hand, looking at the paper.

"Oh, Mrs. Robertson. I had no idea! I didn't even notice there were such things on that list. Even if I did, I wouldn't have expected you to..."

She looked at the paper again.

"And you put a heart, that's so... I'm not sure if this is sweet or... Oh, my" her blush looked genuine.

Nadia didn't know what to do, what to say. She wanted to disappear. She covered her mouth in embarrassment too.

"Clementine, I-I..."

"You made me uncomfortable. What are you planning to do to me Mrs. Robertson?"

"Nothing you don't want me to Clementine, I will do what you want. That's all. If you want, I can choose the option you added. It doesn't matter what I choose, as you said, you will supervise my actions." She was talking like crazy, as if this girl really was surprised or scared. Their game was that good. If only Nadia could control her panic.

"Promise?"

She held her hand, looking in her eyes "I'll do everything you want, everything. Promise."

"Ok, then!" She smiled, left the paper there and walked up the stairs "My suitcases are in the blue car, Mrs. Robertson."

Nadia couldn't ask why she didn't put her stars.

That night Clementine enjoyed the dinner Nadia had been preparing for two days.

Clementine offered her to watch TV and they sat on the couch, watched a movie together.

She didn't change her clothes and after they moved to the couch, Nadia couldn't take her eyes off of her foot, as she dangled that slipper hanging from her toes.

Whenever their bodies contacted or whenever Clementine put her feet under her, Nadia forgot about the movie. When she felt her sole on her leg, she slowly put her hand on it, slowly caressing it. Clementine didn't stop her and movie was over for Nadia after that moment. She tried not to annoy her but her fingers were everywhere. Her sole, toes, between her toes. Feeling the moist skin between and under her toes was heaven for her. It was an intimate feeling.

But that was it. As the movie was over, she yawned and stood up.

"See you in the morning."

When she was passing near the table, she saw an envelope.

"It says Nadine on that envelope?"

"Yes, but I like people to call me Nadia."

"Which people?"

"All? I mean my friends?"

"I will call you Nadine. To show my respect to you. Since I'm young and you're almost at my mother's age."

With a cracked voice, Nadia answered "However you find appropriate, Clementine." She couldn't get enough of this. Every sentence coming out from her mouth felt like she was playing with Nadia. She wanted to be played by her.

She walked to her room.

Nadia sat there, frustrated. She watched her go and then moved her hand to her nose and smelled. She wished her feet smelled more. She could hardly feel anything. She looked at her slippers, tossed on the carpet. She stood up and went to sleep, instead of doing what she just thought.

The next morning, they had breakfast, without talking. Clementine stared at her all the time, making Nadia uncomfortable. When it was over, she said "I couldn't have a shower yesterday, so I wore the same clothes. I think I have to..."

"Let me wash you, Clementine." Her voice was weak and needy.

She stood up "Ok."

She let Nadia undress her, she stepped in the tub and when Nadia was unbuttoning her dress, she said "You don't need to get wet, you may do it out of the tub."

Nadia was disappointed, she hoped she could go further this time.

She started to wash her body, caressing her beautiful skin. Then she turned around and let her wash her beautiful breasts. Nadia felt them too long and squeezed one of them once, until Clementine warned her "Ehm."

She was moving down to wash her legs and when Nadia was on her knees, Clementine raised one of her feet and put it on the side of the tub leaving her face to face with her pussy. With Clementine's beautiful leg on her side, her foot inches away from her, she was having trouble concentrate on her pussy.

She slowly started to soap her leg, her ankle and then her foot. She had no idea what was making her do that but she bent down on her knees, until her face was below her foot. She soaped, rubbed, caressed her foot, staying like this. She could see Clementine's eyes behind that foot. Seeing the satisfaction in her eyes was making Nadia horny. She could do anything to kiss her foot, when they were standing like that.

Then she raised herself and washed her leg, thigh and started to soap her crotch. Just when she was considering to move her face forward, Clementine switched her feet, putting the other one up.

Nadia didn't take her eyes off her pussy while she washed her thigh, leg and foot.

When her hand was on her foot, Clementine said "That was very considerate of you to make sure my sole was clean enough. I mean when you were washing my left foot."

She wanted her there, below her foot, washing it, looking at her from there, in that position. She didn't make her say it twice.

When she was done, she got back to her pussy and washed it, caressing everything around it and said "May I?"

"You mean what you chose? Oh, Mrs. Robertson. I know you want that too much but I'm not ready yet. Please give me more time."

She could give her time; she could wait forever but if only she could be sure that she was going to let her for real.

When Nadia turned the tap off Clementine put her foot at the same place again "Can you make sure that my soles are clean, like that?"

Nadia bent down on her knees and looked at her sole, as if that was what Clementine really cared for. As soon as her face was under her foot, she slowly stepped out of the tub, making Nadia follow her foot with her head and eyes. Then she took another step with her other foot.

Nadia had no idea why she wanted her there but this reminded her of some scenes from movies. Where subjects bowed down when their queen entered the room. Like she was a queen and Nadia was her subject. It was interesting that Nadia was still getting surprised and aroused after all those.

Nadia dried her body with the towel and gave her a dry one for her to wrap it on her body.

"Can you bring me that paper and the pencil?"

'Oh shit! oh shit! She'll choose, she has something on her mind and it will happen now!' she was thinking when she walked out.

She returned with the paper and gave it and the pencil to her. She was standing near her, waiting to see what she was going to choose. When Clementine dropped the pencil, she kneeled to take it. She took it and felt Clementine's hand on her shoulder, keeping her down there. She didn't let her stand up. She took the pencil from Nadia and then the towel dropped at her feet.

Nadia collected the towel and put it aside without taking her eyes off that pussy. Nadia forgot what Clementine was about to do.

Her preference was inches away from her face, more importantly from her mouth.

She was visibly shivering at the moment, like a wild animal looking at its prey behind a glass. She physically felt that her mouth was watering, producing an uncontrollable amount of saliva. She swallowed it twice.

Clementine had a naughty smirk on her face. They weren't seeing each other's face; she was keeping the paper in between. She heard her swallow, almost like a gulping sound. She was used to such situations, seeing a woman or a man dying to serve her in humiliating ways. But she still enjoyed that.

theyRule
theyRule
152 Followers