Escort Mixup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's stupid about what you did?" Clementine had clients who begged to drink her piss and thanked her for letting them. She thought that this was about her reaction to Nadia in the bathroom.

"I'm ashamed to tell."

'Ashamed? To tell? What can she tell? What can be more embarrassing than what she experienced?' Clementine wondered if she was really stupid.

"It's Ok, everyone goes too far time to time. You can talk to me."

"It's not that."

"?"

"Oh, if I talk, you'll think I'm..."

This had to be interesting. Clementine was really curious about what she was going to say.

"I won't think anything. Tell me." She was lying.

"I'm stupid because I couldn't think" she was excited "I always do the wrong thing!"

"What's that?" Clementine was getting impatient.

"I forgot. I forgot to think thoroughly when I was making my choice, about that list."

Clementine thought Nadia was right.

She was a moron and her thoughts about her were about to change for good. Was that the reason of her depression? That she chose the wrong fantasy? Was she that shallow?

"What are you talking about?"

"O-orgasm denial and deprivation"

Ok, this was more serious than Clementine thought. She didn't look like she would have dementia. For her to forget what they talked a couple of hours ago, there had to be something wrong with her, maybe something was happening to...

The dam broke at that moment.

"You told me that I could select one or remove one. That fucking deprivation thing ruined everything. I had to choose 'remove deprivation'."

Clementine relaxed; Nadia was right.

When she gave her that chance, she thought she was going to remove deprivation.

But at that moment, she wondered if this was about their last action. Was she like this because she didn't let her suck her piss? Clean her pussy? Among all other things Clementine deprived her of? What was wrong with her?

"Since last week, you made me want..." she was still embarrassed "...what you said. You made me want to satisfy you. To touch you. To kiss you. Hold your hand. I couldn't do anything..."

She had tears in her eyes.

"And you made me jealous with that Andrea bitch. Do you really like her? That hurt..."

Clementine wasn't answering. She didn't say anything. She was surprised. She put another star near Nadia mental note.

"Ok. Break is over."

Nadia was startled. She was declaring her love for her and she was like a wall. But she had other things to say.

"Please. Give me five more minutes."

"I heard what you said, don't talk about these again."

"I won't." she wiped the tears in her eyes. She looked very sweet and too vulnerable.

"Ok."

Nadia tried to find the right words in her head for a few seconds.

"I want to be your sugar mommy." She heard herself. She heard Clementine chuckle. She wanted to disappear again.

"Do you know what a sugar mommy is, to be precise, sugar momma?"

"I looked it up."

"You know it's some sort of a relationship, right? It's not pay for sex. Not exactly. They sometimes don't have sex in their first few dates, until both parties want it. You know that, right?"

"Could you ever want to have a relationship? I mean with me?" She really asked this naively, waiting for a real answer from an escort girl.

"What do you think? You're paying me for sex. Are you hoping that I will fall in love with you if you pay?"

"If I paid you enough? If I paid you to live with me for a month? Could it be possible that you had feelings for me? For a year?"

"I thought Sandra was returning home for the summer?"

Nadia couldn't believe she forgot that. She felt bad when she heard her daughter's name. For a second she thought she had to drop this whole thing. This was very wrong. On the other hand,...

She looked at Clementine's face, it wasn't possible for her to drop this. She could kiss her face all day.

"I'll pay your rent. You keep your place. When she's here, you stay there. We meet outside or at your place." as if they were secretly in love.

Clementine chuckled. Then she got serious again. This conversation was making her curious. She wanted to understand what Nadia was saying.

"Let's say I stayed here. What if I just sat on your couch and watched TV all year?" Clementine knew she shouldn't do such things. She could lose her customer. Or damage her profile, which had a great significance, as much as her beauty.

"I would cook for you. I'd wash your laundry, your underwear, your socks. I'd massage your pretty feet while you watched."

She kept surprising Clementine. But that wasn't being a sugar momma, she was telling her she wanted to be her slave. She couldn't help herself from digging some more, Nadia's mind was full of colorful surprises.

"What if I didn't let you massage my feet?"

"Can I kiss your hands?"

"And no sex..."

"I'd talk to you. To understand what you like. I'd dress as you liked. I'd behave mysteriously. To turn you on."

This was interesting.

If Nadia spent one tenth of this effort to seduce a man, she would have made him her doggy. She was beautiful, she was a nice, sophisticated person.

She wanted to push further.

"What if I brought Andrea here and had sex with her? Upstairs? While you cooked cookies for us?" she knew where it would hurt the most.

"No! Please don't."

Clementine hardly kept her laughter.

More than fifteen minutes had passed already but she loved this conversation.

"But being my lover requires suffering for me. You have to suffer all sorts of humiliation. I would fuck Andrea, just for that. Just to make that annoying neighbor of yours 'my bull' and you, cuckqueaned by her. She would be fucking your girl. She would be enjoying your girl's body, while you weren't permitted to touch. I'd make her humiliate you beforehand and afterwards."

Nadia hated those words. As if they were lovers and she was planning to do those to her. She was picturing things.

"But that means you don't love your lover. What's the meaning of such a relationship?"

She was asking her if she could pay her to be her lover and was she questioning this? Clementine was aware that Nadia wasn't talking about paying for love, that she just wanted an opportunity to try to convince Clementine to be lovers.

But she was forgetting that Clementine fucked men and women for money.

"That's how I love. The more you suffer for me..." she stopped talking. This hypothetical conversation was about to get too personal. As if she was talking about the conditions for them to be lovers.

"I will suffer for you, Clementine. I will suffer as you want. If you love me, if you give me a chance to make you..." Nadia knew this wasn't like her. But she truly loved Clementine. She didn't want anything else, just her.

"Ok, enough."

"Please."

"I said enough."

Nadia understood that this conversation made Clementine uncomfortable. She just didn't know why.

"So, I can't be your sugar momma." The words didn't even sound right, coming from her mouth.

Also, probably no 'sugar momma' begged someone, trying to be his or her sugar momma like this.

"No. Not now. It's too soon to talk such things. We'll talk later."

She looked concerned or at least busy in the head. Nadia couldn't understand her mood. But that was better than a solid no.

"And, next week. If you want, you can choose two things from that list."

Nadia was surprised to see that Clementine was sure that there was going to be a 'next week'. She knew Nadia was in her palm already. And she liked that. It was like a relationship.

"Can I remove deprivation instead?"

"I'm not finished. And be careful on what you choose. This time you will experience whatever you choose. To the fullest."

This time, Nadia was looking at her body. Like she was looking at the menu. Her beautiful legs, breasts and nipples under her dress. She could just see two toes under her buttocks. That was enough, she knew what she wanted the most. And her pussy. She still thought about those wet panties and her pussy behind them.

"I know what I will choose. Both of them."

"No foot worship. I told you, you got obsessed with that. You can remove deprivation, if you also remove foot worship."

Nadia's face got pale. If she accepted her to be her sugar momma, this stupid game could be over. She could sleep hugging her feet.

"But I got obsessed because you made me want them. And the more you didn't let me touch, the more I wanted them."

"I know."

'My cruel angel' Nadia thought, looking at her with love.