Escort Mixup Ch. 06

Story Info
Who does whom, who is whose, who is the most precious?
28.9k words
5
2.2k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

In a futile effort, Nadia tried to avoid Wendy all week. But Wendy wasn't letting her. She was coming to her office every chance she got.

First day, just before lunch break, she stepped in and said "Are you ready? To take me to lunch?"

Nadia walked to the door, looked outside and closed it "Please Wendy. You can guess the mood I'm in, you have to let me recover before we can go back to whom we wer..."

"Oh, Nadia. I love your optimism. I told you. There's no going back. You're going to take me to lunch, to pamper me. To show me how lucky you feel, to show that you're aware of our new status."

"Wendy, please don't make this awkward. I'm already feeling..."

"Awkward? You pledged yourself to me while you were under my feet, you declared your 'need' to submit to me and I accepted."

Nadia's fear was mostly about a word getting out, that someone could learn this and it wouldn't be possible for her to work in this place. Her reputation was concerning her the most, besides the awkwardness of this situation.

The way Wendy was talking had a crushing impact on her fear or confusion. She was selfishly doing these, reminding her those humiliating facts, just to make sure her toy remained within her grasp. All Wendy cared about was her pleasure and achievements in her newly found life style. So, she wanted to hurt Nadia where it would arouse her the most.

It was working.

Nadia's eyes were wandering on Wendy's light tan nylon clad legs, ankles. The desire to succumb to this demanding 'wicked' Wendy was overwhelming. But it was wrong in many ways.

And she almost hated her, for this new personality she was revealing, without any remorse. Even Andrea didn't push her this far, when she had that chance.

"Wendy, this could ruin me. Please don't. You know it was a moment of weakness, I'm not..."

"Nadia. It wasn't a momentary thing. It had a past where you kissed the slippers I wore at your house, wishing my feet were still in them. Even my feet's warmth was treasured by you."

She walked near her, looking directly in her eyes. She continued to talk calmly.

"It had a prologue where you found yourself on the floor begging me and you managed to reach many conclusions you yearned for, where you were deliriously repeating my name when you were sucking my pussy. So..."

Wendy smiled, seeing how Nadia flinched hearing those.

Nadia didn't talk, took her purse and took her to lunch.

Wendy didn't bother her that day. Nadia presumed that if she didn't resist, Wendy had no intention to torture her. She just wanted to make sure Nadia was there to provide, whenever she demanded, whatever she demanded.

She tried to convince herself that this was some sort of a 'fling', while her lover was away. In the way her lover saw fit.

But she couldn't. She was afraid that Clara would get angry and Nadia could lose the slightest chances she already had for her. Why wasn't she calling her?

This wrong desire was unbearable, the way Clara always advertised. To someone selfish, who didn't care about Nadia. She had to control herself.

In other days, she came to her office, made her serve coffee herself, without calling her secretary. She loved to stare at her, enjoying her debilitated moods.

On Friday, she said "I have a plan for tonight. So, I'll be at your place tomorrow morning. You prepare the breakfast, just in case I'm hungry."

"Please, don't. Wendy, this is wrong, I have to stay far from such things. You'll ruin me for your pleasure."

"I'll try to make it clear one last time. This is what you begged for. And now..." she pointed at her skirt, her crotch area "... this knows the taste of your lips on it. It wants your lips there. It gets what it wants."

"Wendy..."

"Tomorrow." She said when leaving.

Nadia collapsed on her chair.

Since Clara wasn't calling her, she felt like she was abandoned to the mercy of those vulturing selfish women who could smell blood.

It didn't matter how horny she could get time to time. She was always sad.

Besides, even if that was what Clara wanted or planned, it was wrong. She felt like her non-existent relationship was falling apart.

At night, she called Clara again.

"I told you not to call me until I say..." But she was finally relieved to see her calling. She missed her voice. She missed her, her fast beating heart was telling her that.

"I'm losing it, please let me see you."

"I was a bit lazy lately; I need to start working again."

"Let me purchase you for tonight, please. Or, for the weekend. I'll pay whatever you want."

"Oh, sorry. I'm already booked this weekend."

"By whom? A woman?"

After a short pause Clara said "Nadia, that's the reason I'm keeping you away. You have to control your urges. Jealousy? It feels delicious. I love to see you jealous but I don't like how it paralyzes you. Plus, it's not the time. Not right now. Don't worry, I will make you jealous."

"Cl..."

When Clara hung up, she waved to Andrea, who was approaching in her car to pick her up. This time, even if she missed Nadia, her concentration was focused on elsewhere.

Clara was oblivious to what was going on with Nadia at the moment. She was excited about her own weekend. And Nadia could have a part in that too. But she was very horny and her only desire was to live a mild version of that psycho woman that weekend.

Andrea was about to live the best two days of her life, without knowing.

Nadia cursed at Clara, threw her phone away and got herself a bottle. This was going to be the first time would drink alone. For a second, she thought of calling Wendy and trying to convince her to come that night. As if she was still her friend, as if she would make her feel any better. She even considered spending time with her in that disturbing way, as if it would be a revenge on Clara. She didn't.

"Where shall I drive?" Andrea was wondering if she would be able to kiss Clara that night again.

She couldn't think of any place to be alone with her. And, their intimacy level was still premature to invite her to her house. She didn't want to take any risks. But she had an uncontrollable and curious desire for things she couldn't even fantasize about. This girl was always confusing her with her flawless appearance.

"There's a new movie I'd like to see. Would it be awkward if we went together?"

"Wouldn't it be...? I mean, like a..."

Andrea was having trouble. If they went to dinner or to a cafe, she wouldn't feel like that. But this reminded her a date. She wasn't sure if she was Ok with that.

She couldn't think of anything to say "Am I going right?"

"Yes. I know you're not comfortable with this. I was going to suggest going to your place but I'm very excited. And embarrassed. So I thought I could hold your hand at the theater in the dark, to build up the courage."

The way she was talking made Andrea relax a bit. At least, about the balance among them. Clara was way more enthusiastic about this and she seemed to be worried that Andrea would reject her at some point.

And, 'I was going to suggest going to your place'? She had higher hopes about that kiss.

She managed to look at her and smile confidently, without talking.

When Andrea was buying the tickets, Clara was holding her arm, leaning against her. Andrea was coming to a point where she could hold her hand like a lover, in public. This girl was hard making her dizzy.

They found their seats. Andrea was talking about movie theaters, how they were always full in the past, looking at the mostly empty seats. Clara was staring at her, as if she was in awe, blushing, listening and nodding.

Andrea was aware of this fan of hers and she knew it was just a matter of time, that she was about to experience incredible things with this girl.

When the lights were dimmed completely, Clara slowly held Andrea's hand, leaning towards her. Her other hand was holding her arm, caressing it. Andrea wasn't moving but her heart was about to explode. Seeing how this girl couldn't keep her hands away from her, she felt incredibly sexy.

When Clara gently pulled her hand and started to kiss it, finally she felt like she was the important one, being adored like this by this young girl. She finally realized that Clara wasn't able to resist whatever she was feeling or desiring about Andrea. For the first time, she felt that she deserved this sort of an admiration that clearly.

She could hardly see Clara and she loved how she was holding her hand like a gem with her both hands, constantly kissing it.

Clara wasn't just playing. She was confident in succeeding to extract the selfish and snub dominance from within Andrea and she was feeling that kinky devotion for her. She was already on the tracks of her kinky game, impatient to pamper this woman's ego.

When Andrea's hand slowly moved to her chin, she let the hand guide her to Andrea's lips.

This time it wasn't a stolen, quick and unexpected kiss. This time Andrea was kissing Clara like Clara was her lover, like she was hers to kiss.

Andrea couldn't believe how this vixen was melting with her kiss, how she was surrendering to her in great thrill. Clara was kissing her lips, cheeks, nose, and chin. It was interesting that she wasn't using her tongue, showing that she was very timid about Andrea. To Andrea, this was showing that Clara was intimidated by her somehow and she was trying to behave in an obedient and respectful way, making sure she didn't annoy Andrea in any way.

When Andrea heard her faint whimper, she knew that Clara was in heat. This was hard not to get excited about.

She still didn't know how to act, how to move forward but she had the confidence that Clara would not resist anything she wanted.

She was surprised when Clara's lips moved to her neck, then her bosom, brushing her left breast, lingering there. She could see how Clara was gently kissing her body, smelling her, while her hand was caressing her leg. Her desire for Andrea was clear.

Andrea had no idea how far they could go in such a place but she wanted more. At least, she wanted Clara move a bit lower, to her stomach, close to her crotch. Just to give an idea to Clara that Andrea was going to be ready for such things after that day.

When she slowly caressed her hair and pushed her down gently, Clara stopped and looked in her eyes. As if she was trying to understand what Andrea wanted.

"Oh, Andrea..." she whispered.

Andrea couldn't believe when Clara slowly descended on the floor on her knees, moving between her legs. That wasn't what she had in mind. That was too early and too far anywhere, let alone this theater.

But feeling her lips kiss her nylon covered thighs, she understood that she was going to enjoy every ultimate pleasure with this girl. And she felt that this was somehow not that strange. It was about how special she was. If this girl was into her like this, all she had to do was to concentrate on her own desires.

As Clara's head moved under her skirt, Andrea closed her eyes. She wished she didn't have her pantyhose on.

And in a minute, she felt Clara's lips on her mound, kissing her pussy, over her panties and pantyhose. In such a short time, she had Clara between her legs, showing her love and respect to her pussy with those loving, gentle kisses. She could hear her sniff, apparently trying to smell her sex. That felt like power. Power over another person. That was her worth. This unnaturally beautiful perfect girl was worshipping her like a goddess.

She didn't want to have an orgasm there. She didn't want Clara to think that such a thing was that big of a deal for Andrea. She was learning this.

A few minutes later, she touched her head to remind her it was enough.

When Clara was in her seat, she was hugging her arm, kissing her shoulder. Andrea decided. She was going to take her home. She was going to move forward, hopefully to get her satisfaction in any way this girl could give.

When the lights were on, Andrea whispered in her ear "We're going to my place" and stood up, without waiting for her response. Clara loved this attitude. She stood up and followed her like a puppy. Seeing her, Andrea was getting the gist of this. How this girl was falling for her even more when she acted selfish and confident.

When they entered Andrea's house, Clara kneeled down and hugged Andrea's body, kissing her waist.

Andrea couldn't decide what to do. She wanted to lower her panties but she didn't want to act hasty. She was trying to find some cool way to take things to that next level when Clara said "Please Andrea, let me."

"Let you, what, dear?" That sounded cool, she thought.

"To do what you wanted me to do there. Let me do it again. For real. Till the end."

Andrea just smiled. She was worried for no reason. This girl was going to put herself in such a situation willingly, failing to resist Andrea.

"You may, dear."

And she watched Clara kiss her thighs, legs, ankles. Moving up to her thighs again, slowly lowering her pantyhose, kissing her panty covered pussy and slowly lowering it as well.

She was a bit self-conscious when Clara was looking at her bare pussy. But her expression told her that her pussy was luring her.

When Clara moved forward to kiss it, Andrea's all concerns was gone. In a minute, she was enjoying this girl's eager tongue on her clitoris and her pussy lips. She didn't want to hold her head and pull her to herself; she was still timid about such things.

But Clara held her buttocks and pulled her, pressing her face to her pussy, eating, sucking it with desire.

She didn't stop when Andrea hissed and came. Clara admired Andrea's integrity about preserving her 'royalty' stance. She never showed her enthusiasm in anything, she was still behaving like the annoying lady she was. It was important for Andrea to avoid and excitement, any exclamations and giving quick responses.

Clara was amazed to see that she was acting the same way, in such a situation when she heard her say "This was unprecedented, my dear. You don't need to stop, I still find this pleasurable."

Listening to Clara slurp her juices down there was spectacular.

That night they slept together but Clara never kissed her again. She constantly kissed her body, pussy, ate her out and thanked her in many ways. She wanted Andrea to see a lesser Clara in her presence.

Andrea didn't try to kiss her as well. She probably found it icky, with that mouth of Clara, which had been contaminated with all those unpleasant fluids from such a body part of hers. Not that she wouldn't want to try it once. But it was her own body, she didn't find it alluring. Besides, kissing was part of another balance, where they both were acting like this was an affair. What Clara did changed that balance, reminding Andrea her thoughts about disgracing one's self in lesbian abomination.

A few houses away, Nadia cried herself to sleep on the couch, after her fifth glass.

In the morning, Clara woke up between Andrea's legs. She loved this situation, seeing how comfortably Andrea was sleeping, after long hours of being worshipped and served. She wanted to continue pampering her, she wasn't satisfied yet.

Looking at her mature legs, which were perfect for her age, smelling her skin which was apparently taken good care of, Andrea was delicious and she deserved to be worshipped. She deserved it with her original character and with the improvements Clara was making on her behaviors.

And, thinking about the hours she spent between those legs, observing how Andrea's mood was morphing into a completely selfish and dominant woman, she knew she made the right choice. She'd ruin everything if she tried the other option.

She remembered Norma again. She was a scar in her mind and heart, which made Clara still long for, time to time. So, she needed the next best thing. She wasn't sure if Andrea could be enough but this was the best candidate she found since then.

She never kissed a woman's feet after that psycho.

And, she wasn't faking that night, when she did that for Andrea.

After giving Andrea her third orgasm, Andrea elegantly said "I have to, you know..." and walked to her bathroom.

She waited in front of the bathroom on her knees. Andrea was happily surprised to see her waiting there, like that. And she couldn't believe when Clara bowed down to kiss her foot.

Clara chose her words carefully.

She, in a very timid and thrilled way, described how she felt proud of herself, being able to satisfy such a superior, elegant and rightfully demanding woman, with her lips on her foot.

She didn't forget to add "I now know why Nadia wanted to be at your feet."

That was the moment Andrea found that native dominant woman in herself, in her own style. She didn't use cliché words, she didn't even act strange.

That was the moment Andrea believed that she was superior to all and she deserved everyone's respect. There was no one who wouldn't be intimidated by her, if this gorgeous thing was thanking for the opportunity to do such sacrifices for Andrea.

Still waiting for Andrea to wake up, remembering those, Clara had trouble not to start kissing her pussy again.

She waited.

Like an obedient slave would wait for her owner. Since she entered this path for this weekend, she wanted to go all the way.

When Andrea woke up to see her there, Clara looked at her with her begging eyes.

"How do you feel?" Andrea couldn't help asking that. Not that she was less confident. Just to make sure Clara's heart was still in the same place.

"Devoted more than ever. It felt like eternity to wait for you to wake up. I..."

Clara was doing her best, to feed Andrea's ego, to make her feel the confidence that she owned Clara, that Clara would do anything she wanted, without any limits.

Looking in Andrea's curious but stern eyes "Since I woke up, I am very worried."

"Why?"

"At first, I mean at night, when we first came here, I couldn't control myself and I felt bad afterwards. Acting spineless like this, I was very ashamed."

Andrea wanted to say 'I loved every minute of it, you're the best thing happened to me.'

Then, remembering what worked on Clara the best, she thought of saying 'I wasn't expecting to see you like that, kissing my feet, thanking me for using you'. Just to get used to her new role. But she wasn't still sure.

"I didn't notice that. Especially, seeing you thanking me in an awkward way like that, it didn't occur to me that you were ashamed."

'Yes, I said it!' she was thinking.

"I know. Because, my devotion to you was much more than my shame. About that thanking. It's hard to explain. I needed to descend more. To show you how you deserve everything and more."

Andrea considered telling her to go down on her again. Her words were making her too horny. Then, Clara's expression changed.

"And, in the morning, I realized how insignificant I am to you. I..."

Andrea had a desire to hug and kiss her. It felt like she was torturing this sweet girl. She thought she went too far. But this wasn't her idea. Clara wanted this. She even pleaded her.

"Please don't kick me out. Please let me continue serving you, Andrea."

She couldn't believe that. That was better than she expected to hear. Perfect or not, this girl was hers to play with. Since she was begging...

Andrea was already trying to find an opportunity to make her 'serve' her again.

She slowly separated her legs, putting her index finger on her clit. Probably this was the first time she used her words like that.

"Don't linger much, dear. I'm hungry."

And she watched this gorgeous girl crawl to her pussy and start kissing her clit with love.

She could see that her pussy had this power, she finally understood. She received her morning orgasm, letting Clara get her precious reward by sucking her after she came.

'She probably likes the taste of that' she thought.

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers
123456...9