Escort Mixup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nadia? That was nice. She can't take my garbage from my hands."

Clara couldn't understand what she meant. That Nadia couldn't 'even' take her garbage from her hands or that Clara was her garbage?

Andrea's hand moved to her pussy. This was pure power. She had other thoughts she wasn't sharing.

"As I said. I will let you know when you will come and beg for my forgiveness. Maybe at the weekend."

And she hung up.

This made Clara horny as hell.

And, maybe for the first time, she was experiencing deprivation out of her choice.

She needed to eat Andrea's pussy or to have someone eating hers at that moment. But she'd prefer to be on her knees at the moment. Her hand was roughly moving on her clit, trying to get some relief.

All she wanted was to convince Andrea to take part in an innocent but devastating setup for Nadia. To make her accept her love in front of Andrea; to make her fight for her love. That was the solution she could find. She couldn't even start setting this up.

And this delay wasn't in her plans.

She thought to find some customers and make it to the weekend, hoping that Andrea would call her. She was in a delirious mood, trying to find something to calm her down.

Andrea was still standing near the phone, her hand on her pussy, mildly caressing it. She wasn't masturbating. She was teasing herself, thinking about what she had in mind.

Wendy called Mike to her house. She wanted to practice on her new wisdom. Mike would be her orientation, in transforming to a cooler version of herself.

This time, she surprised him by preparing dinner for him. This wasn't her goal. She did that to spend some time, to have some normal conversations with him, to be able to see him as a person.

It was interesting that she had no idea about him.

She learned that he was a cat person who had two cats, he played guitar, and he was in a basketball team when he was in high-school.

She didn't react when she learned that he also had a fiancée named Alice for two years. The word in her mind was 'bull'. She almost stopped listening to him except when he was talking about his fiancée or his relationship with Alice. She was thinking naughty stuff already.

When the dinner was over, he was sitting there like he was her date, talking about his cat.

"I'll be watching TV while you do the dishes" she said, interrupting his story, as she stood up and walked to the living room. She loved how his smiling face changed. All his newly gained self-confidence left him immediately.

When he came near her, he foolishly attempted to sit near her but Wendy didn't even look at him when she snapped her fingers and pointed on the floor. After some mild foot worship, mixed with affection, he found himself on the carpet, eating her pussy as she straddled his face.

Before she came, she raised herself and said "Does Alice like how my cum tastes? Do you kiss her with this mouth? Does she like to suck your tongue covered with my juices?"

His reaction to her words was to moan. He came in his pants and Wendy smirked as she placed her pussy on his mouth and came.

She liked this better.

Previously, he was a puppet suffering for her pleasure.

That night, he was a person with a past, who had many talents and experiences, who was going to be Alice's husband in a few months. There was a woman waiting for his call, thinking about him somewhere. Who was happy that Mike was his man. Who had no idea that Mike was Wendy's cunt lapping whore.

Yes, owning a 'person' was better.

That night, Andrea called Nadia.

"Hi, Andrea."

"Good night, dear. I called you because there's a matter we need to discuss."

"I'm listening."

"Not on the phone. If you can come over..."

"It's not a good time. I am..."

"I'm waiting" and she hung up.

'What was that?' Nadia thought.

She wasn't comfortable talking to her, she never was.

But she still couldn't get rid of that feeling, that crossing her wasn't a good idea.

Could it be about Clara? About that slap? Nadia was so concerned about Clara's affair with Andrea, she was afraid that she could do or say something awful to her, if she mentioned Clara. She hated her, knowing that she was having the best time in her life with her Clara.

She knocked on the door and Andrea opened in her nightgown. Nadia instantly regretted coming to her house.

As if she was walking into a trap.

She hoped it wasn't about the unfinished scene they had. She'd prefer if this was about Clara only.

It wasn't a good time to play. She was already feeling in trouble because of her confession about Wendy. Clara would go mad if she misbehaved again. She didn't trust herself.

"Step in, dear."

Nadia hesitantly walked it, sat on the armchair.

Andrea followed her and sat on the armchair near hers.

"I heard strange things last Sunday. About your conversation with Clara."

'What's it to you?' Nadia thought.

"Why are we talking about this?"

"Because she told me that my name was mentioned there."

'Oh, they share everything then' Nadia hated to be there. She didn't know what happened in this place but she could be sitting with the woman who took her 'lover' from her for good.

"I'm listening."

"You have told her my thoughts about lesbian affairs. Why did you need to talk about such a subject?"

"I know she stayed here last weekend. As a mother, I wanted to protect my daughter's friend."

"What did you think was happening here?"

"You tell me what happened."

"So, all those weekends at your place. Should I be worried about your daughter's friend?"

'Fuck you nosy bitch!' she thought.

"I didn't know your thoughts were a secret. I'm sorry about that."

"That's not all, as you know."

'What else did she tell her?' Nadia wanted to leave as soon as possible. She couldn't remember what they talked about in detail.

"She told me your secrets too, Nadia. How you had thoughts about me. I have to say I'm surprised."

Nadia couldn't understand anything. They didn't have such a conversation that day. Was she mentioning the previous conversations?

Or, that she hated Andrea? Was this girl an idiot?

"S-such as?"

"I don't want to go into details. But she told me that you were thinking she and I had something going on and you were jealous."

'Fuck! Did she tell this bitch about our thing?' Maybe it was better this way. Wasn't it one of the things Clara suggested her? To come clean with the truth?

Nadia chuckled nervously "Jealous? How? Why?"

"I told you. Jealous about what you believed that was going on here."

Nadia snapped "Believed? I gathered that she found you attractive, from the things she said. Do you want me to believe that such a girl stayed with you all weekend and nothing happened? When she was attracted to you?"

This time Andrea wasn't worried.

According to her, Nadia was already in too deep. She wasn't in a place to judge Andrea.

She wasn't aware that 'such a girl' part of her words and Nadia's reasoning on what happened implied a lot. She practically told Andrea that Clara would get what she wanted, in a way a first-hand witness would.

"Yes, she finds me irresistible."

"What?"

"But that's not the point. We're talking about you, remember?"

"What happened here in the weekend, Andrea?"

Andrea looked at her, seeing the panic in her eyes. She never saw Nadia like that. Clara was right. This woman had to be burning in desire to be in Clara's shoes.

"Oh, she was right. I can see that."

"?"

Andrea crossed her legs, started to dangle her foot. She was dangling the high heeled slipper too. She waited like that. Until Nadia's eyes were there.

Nadia couldn't understand what was going on. A few seconds ago, she was thinking that Andrea was gloating about Clara, to rub her win on her face.

But at the moment, she knew what she was doing. She was expecting something from her. It was about that day, that unfinished moment.

If so, what was she talking about?

And, in such a moment, how could she feel like that again? That leg, ankle, her heel showing; worst of all, her demanding and smiling eyes. As if she knew what was about to happen, waiting for Nadia to get there. To something inevitable. How could she be that confident?

"She told me that you were jealous that day. That you hated her because I chose her, instead of you."

"W-what?"

"Is that true, Nadia? Do you want to be on the floor right now?"

Normally, Nadia's jealousy and hatred had to stop her from getting aroused like that.

Her superior stance, dangling foot, confidence and the way she was suggesting such a thing was making her want to be on that floor. She would have collapsed there in an instant, if Clara wasn't what really mattered.

Then, her words...

If Clara said those, which sounded like something she would do, she wanted Nadia to do that. Maybe that was what Clara had in mind. Submitting to her enemy - her opponent in this case - in spite of her unbearable jealousy. That fit everything Clara said previously.

She brought Andrea to her house that day. Maybe that was the reason.

She remembered how Clara advertised Andrea to Nadia once '... I think Andrea has what it takes to give you what you need. You might make choices one day, involving her. Of course, if she accepts...' These were her words.

'If she accepts' was the part explaining it all. Clara considered Andrea as a woman to be worshipped, and this was something which wasn't easy to accomplish.

When she was talking about her troubled feelings about Andrea and Wendy, Clara's exact words were 'Oh, I see that you have confusions about other women as well. I have to say this is healthy, good for you. I don't like it but I find it arousing. OK, I want you to explore your curiosities. When, I mean if, we become lovers one day, I will tell you to stop. After that, I may let you play around, only when I tell you to. Until then, I will tolerate if you try things."

She remembered them word by word.

Clara practically put the idea to 'explore her curiosities', stating that she would tolerate such things. And her jealousy wasn't a surprise.

Once, she made Nadia uncomfortable by describing how some other woman, that woman being Andrea, would take Clara in front of Nadia, if they became lovers.

That was the pain waiting for her. Which she knew she had to accept.

And, that was again Clara's doing. Putting ideas in Nadia's head, probably on purpose, expecting her to act on those.

To secure this fate for Nadia, she told Andrea such lies, for her to target Nadia. She was having trouble to understand how she could do that. To make that special someone of hers pamper this evil character.

It was clear that she was sitting in Andrea's house, as a result of Clara's plans.

That wasn't part of her own plan; she was thinking of asking Wendy to act as if their thing was going on, just to make Clara more jealous.

Andrea? This was too risky. But, since Clara saw that fit. It wasn't possible for Nadia to resist this anymore. This was the essence of her urges, to lose against such a person.

Her eyes were on that dangling foot, focused on that not-so-unfamiliar heel of hers.

Nadia didn't answer.

She slowly slid down from the armchair to her knees, right near Andrea's feet.

'Incredible' Andrea thought.

No woman was able to resist her charming superiority. They desired to succumb to her will and to do all these disgraceful, embarrassing sacrifices for her.

She was astonished to see that they also always wanted to kiss her feet.

She found her feet beautiful, that wasn't the issue. But this had to have some deeper meaning for them.

Apparently, they needed to show her that this wasn't only a sexual desire. They needed to declare their place in her presence, down there.

Andrea didn't say anything, she didn't move.

She watched Nadia slowly lean forward and kiss her dangling foot. In a week's time, this was the second woman doing that for her. And this was going to be the second woman to eat her pussy in a short time.

To her surprise, Nadia didn't keep kissing her dangling foot. She bowed down and started to kiss her other heel in slipper, the one pressing on the floor. Andrea understood that Nadia needed to show her respect in the ultimate way, to be at that the lowest possible level, in the most humiliating position. 'Need' was the keyword here.

Andrea almost came when she heard her "I know this is too humiliating. I know I have to resist but I'm being crushed by your will. I always knew you were worthier than me. It's just too hard to accept my place."

She didn't respond, she kept sitting there. She wasn't using past tense. She was suffering at the moment, failing to resist. This was the best feeling ever.

Nadia slowly raised her head, removed the slipper from her dangling foot and started to kiss her sole, caressing the rest of her foot.

"That was easy. You didn't need much convincing. I can see your respect for me, Nadia. Continue."

"Yes, Andrea. Thank you."

Andrea smirked; she never saw anything like that. Nadia was right, based on her words, told by Clara. She was way more submissive to her than Clara.

She wondered what she had been thinking for those weeks, with that crazy desire to be at Andrea's feet. She was right to see herself as a better candidate to take Clara's place.

She wasn't reluctant much but she was hesitating to offer her pussy to Nadia. Maybe Nadia wasn't ready to go that far yet. She had no idea how those depraved lesbos' minds worked.

But Nadia was determined to let it go this time. Andrea could see her shame when she stopped and said "Andrea, please let me show my respect more. Please let me show you I'm worthy of doing more."

Seeing Andrea's smirk, she slowly held her dangling leg and foot, moved it aside gently, put her foot on the floor, kissing it. She kissed her way up to her thighs and looked in Andrea's eyes, caressing her thigh with her cheek.

Her desire was showing and Andrea loved to keep her there like that, looking in her begging eyes. She wasn't hesitating about anything anymore.

"Let's get this straight. You are begging me to let you use your mouth to satisfy my genitals, right? Nadia? Your neighbor's genitalia."

"Y-yes. I'm begging Andrea, please let me satisfy your... genitalia with my mouth."

"And, you know what this means, right?"

"Yes. You're my superior in this neighborhood. It means that. It means I am that woman you described. The one who is failing to resist her curious desires, who is willing to put herself in disgrace, just for a special woman's pleasure."

"Nice."

She finally separated her legs, showing her panty covered mound for the first time.

Nadia was being lured there when Andrea slowly slid her panties aside. She didn't want to wait for the ceremony of kissing her pussy over the panties.

She wanted to seal the deal. She wanted Nadia to go for it, without warming things up. She wanted this action to be as clear as it could be.

And, she leaned back to watch her uptight neighbor kiss, lick and suck her pussy. Her pussy was dripping, she was flooding. She loved to see Nadia try to collect those drops with her tongue, moving her head lower, licking her thighs, ass cheeks, inner side of her ass cheeks.

She came in her mouth, without showing much. Seeing Nadia eager to suck anything coming out of her pussy made her feel like she was rewarding her with something very precious. This was a reward for such women, apparently.

She didn't let her return home that night.

She made sure Nadia slept between her legs, as Clara did.

In the morning, Nadia woke up by Andrea's toes moving on her lips.

She was embarrassed, seeing the way Andrea looked at her, exposing her pussy to her like that. This was nothing like the night. She was horny even before she came to this place; there were many troubling thoughts in her mind. She was slowly lured into this.

It was like a fictional thing, like a dream.

And, at the moment, the truth hit her with all its reality. She was lying between her neighbor's legs, being woken up like that. After doing all those things.

"I guess you need to go to work, dear. I woke you up early, so you can do your morning duty before you leave."

Her voice, her smirk, those toes separating her lips and invading her mouth...

This was the woman who was taking Clara from her. Everything in this picture was wrong. And all Nadia felt was desire for her. She was incurable.

Andrea laughed when Nadia kissed her insulting foot and took her place between her thighs.

When Nadia was kissing her pussy, Andrea started talking.

"So, you listened to me when I was talking then. You got the message. Good for you, Nadia."

She was probably reminding her confusing speech about having curiosities.

Nadia remembered her words. "You'd prefer to stay on the safe side. Not to be a stepping stone of some young and curious girl..."

That day she thought Andrea was suggesting Nadia to be under her feet instead of Clara's. She thought she was getting carried away back then.

She wasn't. Andrea was reminding exactly that.

She was telling her she made the right decision, to be safe under her feet.

"S-so, what's going on with Clara?"

"Shh. Keep going. Yes, keep on sucking those lips, I like it."

Nadia felt like a whore. Getting used by every woman in her life like this. But she had no resistance, she was licking Andrea's clit, sucking her pussy lips when she said "Yes, Andrea. Thank you. I apologize for asking."

There was nothing to do about this. Her intention to make plans was in the garbage, before she could even start to think.

That day at work, Wendy was friendly but Nadia couldn't tell her what happened. She hated Andrea and she would despise Nadia once more.

That Wednesday night Andrea visited her and didn't stay much. She had her coffee while enjoying the incredible sight of Nadia between her legs, on her knees, in her own house, until she came.

She didn't even say a word that night. Coffee was Nadia's choice. She immediately had the desire to show her submission to her after she walked in. She wanted Andrea to feel like the owner of her house and herself. She couldn't help it, this was happening naturally.

Andrea left after making sure her pussy was cleaned properly and respectfully.

Nadia stayed on the carpet and masturbated there after she left. She was ashamed, feeling hopeless and in an interesting way, lucky.

What she had with Andrea was almost similar to what she experienced with that woman at the bar. Hating her to the core, being jealous about Clara, she was living her submissiveness to the core. This time, she wished Andrea stayed longer.

She hoped Clara would save her somehow. Otherwise, her situation was getting worse every day and she could only see darkness in her future.

The next day Wendy noticed that something was not right with her.

"You're worse than I last saw you. Is there something going on?"

Nadia wished she could leave her completely in the dark. But she needed to share. It felt good the last time. She had no intention to tell her the details.

"Kind of. But I can't tell. I mean it's better if that stays with me."

"Is it about Clara?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"It will be about her when she learns. I mean if she learns."

"Ok, you're telling me now. Don't forget what happened when you kept secrets from me."

"This is something you too would react to. Too disturbing."

"Nadia. I made you toy to my pussy in your bed, I insulted you when your tongue was between my toes in your mouth."

She noticed how her face got pale.

"I'm not saying those to embarrass you. And I know it's like showing a carrot to you but that's not why I'm telling those."

She was sincere. About both her intentions and how she perceived Nadia. According to Wendy, these words were impossible for Nadia to resist.

1...456789