Escort Mixup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you wake up? What are you doing?"

Clara quickly left her dark place, where she was wondering what Nadia was doing. She had plans for this weekend, hopefully involving Nadia. Seeing Andrea evolve this much, she was having second thoughts.

She looked at Andrea, this time in an upset way.

"You didn't want to continue playing with me last night. You didn't like my taste."

"What? Where did that come from?"

"You don't want me enough."

It was incredible. This hysterical little brat was creating a problem out of nowhere. Even the unmodified Andrea wouldn't stand that. She hated whiny girls. Andrea had no words for this nonsense.

"I know. You see me as a silly girl to use. It's my mistake. I ruined this."

"You didn't ruin anything. Acting silly is not that uncommon for your age, though."

"I know you'd prefer Nadia instead of me. Right? Because she acts more dignified than me? She's not young; she's not silly in any way!"

'Nadia?' She had no idea what she was talking about.

"That day. The one you told me. You didn't let her continue. You didn't want her to disgrace herself much, unlike me. You'd go all the way with her."

Andrea was sucked into this stupid conversation.

"You are talking crazy. Why would I prefer her? We both know how hard it was for me to accept this. Besides, you are the one who pleaded me not to go further. I wouldn't have even talked to her about such stuff if you didn't request insistently."

Andrea's expression changed again. It was Clara's choice to pamper Andrea like this.

"Also, I never told you to disgrace yourself. Obviously, this was what you wanted. I mean the way things are between us."

"It is. I happened to want this just like the way it is, because of your superior self. But this morning I remembered Nadia and figured out what was wrong. Maybe, she was your target, I happened to stumble in front of you, with all my eagerness, ready to be manipulated by your charms."

This silly talk was for a purpose, it had no other meaning for Clara. But Andrea liked to see Clara jealous like this. She wanted to make her jealous a bit more.

"Nadia is indeed an attractive woman but..."

"I knew! I can't deny that I find her beautiful too. She made me confused herself as well. But she's nothing like you. She's not strong like you."

'Confused about Nadia as well'? Andrea didn't want to hear if she was attracted to her.

"What are we talking about, exactly?"

"You'd get rid of me if you had Nadia in your grasp."

Andrea wondered.

She saw how she could make Nadia confused that day. She wondered if Nadia really would act like Clara, go that far, if she pushed her more.

And, Clara wasn't protesting. She was just demeaning herself more, in a way she was declaring her devotion to Andrea. She was worried that Andrea would stop using her. She was, in a way, begging her not to take Nadia instead.

"So, hypothetically, let's say this is true. What are you planning to do about it?"

"I'm begging you. I will beg you every moment, for everything you want. I will do anything you want from me. She won't. She doesn't have such a passion for you. Please don't take Nadia. Keep me."

Clara was aware that she was acting hasty. It was too early, most of the things she was saying were coming out of the blue. But she had other plans and she was impatient to secure them.

A few minutes ago Andrea thought there was trouble in 'her' paradise. And it turned out to be a very good morning. She had no interest in Nadia but seeing how helpless Clara became out of jealousy...

"This is a conversation for some other time. If such a time comes, I'll consider then. I haven't seen her beg me yet. How can I make a comment beforehand? What if she begs me better?" slowly separating the hems of her nightgown, sliding her panties aside.

She was having a thrilling sensation, having trouble to believe that she used the word 'beg' like that. Seeing this word's effect on Clara, she didn't regret it.

In a minute, according to Andrea, Clara was thankful that she let her eat her pussy just to calm Andrea's hypothetical urges about Nadia.

'What a silly girl' she thought. 'Still, very hot.'

And this time, she got the best pussy worship ever. Making this girl jealous was also a good thing, she thought. She wasn't wrong. Clara wasn't acting; Andrea's last words hit the target.

In the afternoon, Andrea wasn't aware that Clara put this idea in her head since the morning, opening the Nadia subject again and again, telling her how jealous she was the last time when Nadia was acting weird in Andrea's presence, how hard it was for her to think that she was going to lose Andrea to Nadia etc.

All Andrea could think was to observe both Clara and Nadia in a similar setting. This time, considering the things Clara was seeding in her mind. Could she be right? Could Nadia really be having such weaknesses for Andrea that much? Recalling that day, she had to be.

"Why don't we stop by at Nadia's? To have coffee?"

"Please, Andrea. I know you're saying this to torture me. You know how I feel about her. I can't compete with Nadia. I'm already jealous. What if she notices something? What if she tries to take you from me?"

'In two days!' Andrea couldn't believe how this girl came to this point in such a short time. Her genitalia had to have some magical effects on her.

"You got me wrong, young woman. I wasn't asking. We're going. Dress nice."

Clara had second thoughts. It was her plan but still...

She wanted to make Nadia jealous to speed things up. According to her plan, Andrea was going to act weird near Nadia, showing that Clara was hers, in a subtle way, making her crazy. To assure Clara that she was hers. But she went too far and she was worried that Andrea could have more going on her mind.

She was missing her already and her lack of improvement was blocking their way. She had to make sure Nadia would be compatible to her lifestyle and she needed to suffer again, for that. Only after that, they both could decide if it was a go or a no-go.

On the other hand...

Since they were some sort of an item already, she was also feeling guilty. Not that she was going to be faithful forever if they became lovers. But Nadia was a different woman, she was special for her. She didn't want to lose her while trying to give her a thicker skin.

These were only thoughts.

She had a hunch that making her jealous would work. Everything depended on how Andrea would behave there.

She remembered she didn't have her clothes with her. They came to this place from the movie theater. For almost one day, all she wore was an apron.

A few minutes later, she knew what to do. She loved this idea.

"Andrea, I don't have anything to dress. And these clothes are ruined."

"They are Ok. We're not going to a reception after all. It's Nadia."

"Please, Andrea. I don't want to go there like this. She always dresses nice. I don't want to look like that there. I don't want you to find her more attractive than me. Can I borrow one of your clothes?"

Two days ago, she could make Andrea do anything, take anything from her without even trying.

After her successful setup, Andrea was puckering her lips, considering Clara's request. As if she cared more for her clothes compared to Clara. Clara knew she was acting, she knew she could kiss and smell those clothes after she left.

"Ok, let's look."

It wasn't easy for Clara to choose one from her elegant wardrobe, there was almost nothing for her age. But when she saw the maroon dress Andrea wore the day Nadia painted their toenails, she made her decision. This definitely would make Nadia jealous. She was looking for something she would recognize. It wasn't possible for her not to remember this dress.

She took it from the wardrobe, looked at Andrea with her puppy eyes "Can I?"

Andrea was a bit uncomfortable about this.

She had no idea why Clara chose it but she was thinking the same thing. That Nadia could remember this dress. It was a naughty thought, that Nadia would be jealous, understanding that she was wearing her dress. She wasn't still sure whom she would be jealous of.

And, what would that mean? What if she understood she spent the weekend at her house? What would she think?

"Err..."

"Please, Andrea. This is the dress you were wearing when you confused me the first time. This is the dress when Nadia was at your feet for the first time. Please."

"O-Ok."

Wendy opened her eyes and looked at Nadia. She was sitting in the armchair, watching her sleep.

"What? How long did I sleep?"

"More than one hour."

"And, you sat there to watch me?"

Nadia wasn't aware of what she was doing.

"I-I guess?"

"Waiting for me to wake up? Why? To do what?"

"I..."

"Oh, I know why. You can't get enough of it, right? Come to me crawling." And she sat, moving her feet down on the floor, separating her legs.

Nadia wasn't waiting for her to wake up and she didn't have such a thing in her mind.

But being insulted like that was enough.

In a few minutes, she stopped kissing her feet and moved up. Her crotch was warm from all the sleeping. Nadia inhaled through her nose, loving the smell. Wendy leaned back and enjoyed this pathetic submission of Nadia once more.

When she came, she said "Stay there. Keep licking. Seeing you like this is fun."

She had no intention to stop licking, she could stay there for hours. Her hand was caressing Wendy's leg, she was kissing her thighs. She was almost sad that the weekend was about to end.

When Wendy stood up to go to the bathroom, Nadia went to the kitchen to check the cookies. This was different from what she felt when doing this for Clara. But it was still irresistible to act like a maid for a dominant woman.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Hi dear" Andrea walked in, with Clara following her "Hi, Nadia."

She couldn't understand what this was about.

She couldn't even start to think about her situation, with Wendy upstairs.

And, what were they doing together? Was that dress...

"I hope we're not interrupting. Do I smell cookies?" Andrea was already sitting in the couch, with Clara near her. Nadia was staring at them, trying to understand what was going on.

Then she saw Clara hold Andrea's arm, making Andrea nervous. Clara was doing this in a way, as if she was telling her that Andrea was hers, looking in Nadia's eyes.

It had no meaning. Why would she do such a thing?

"Y-yes, I was just cooking them."

She walked to kitchen, trying to hide her confusion.

"Ok. I guess you were right" said Andrea "She looked jealous. She probably has thoughts about one of us. You made your point. But I told you I don't want to hold hands in front of other people. Can you let my arm go?" She was still nervous.

"I'm sorry, Andrea. I couldn't stop myself. She was looking at you like a wanton bitch. The way she looked at me before."

If Andrea thought that Nadia had eyes on Clara as well, this could goad her to take this more seriously. She wasn't letting her arm go.

"I don't want her to think she can growl on the floor at your feet. Or mine. Or whatever fantasies she has on her mind about me. I needed to show her that you are mine. I mean I'm yours. I mean..."

Andrea loved to hear those. She didn't dwell on the part about Clara, as opposed to Clara's plan.

Because she was loving her role in this relationship and this had to be emphasized.

"You mean, only you can growl on the floor at my feet?"

Clara exhaled, showing her genuine arousal.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Andrea blushed too, as Clara set her arm free and slid her beautiful bottom a few inches away. Andrea was already horny and she couldn't wait to go back home with this lively creature.

Nadia noticed their blushing cheeks when she walked in the room. This time, she was looking at Clara in anger.

Andrea noticed that and they shared a look with Clara. She thought Nadia hated Clara for being the one Andrea chose. She was a bit embarrassed, thinking that Nadia understood what was going on.

But this was hot. Two hot women in competition. For? Her latest experiences made her think 'for my genitals?' She liked to use that word. Or, genitalia. She thought it was more elegant, a better way to address her privates.

Both puckered their lips, trying to hide their smiles before looking back at Nadia. Clara had to be thinking the same.

Clara knew why Nadia was looking at her like that.

Andrea crossed her legs, dangling her foot "We don't have much time, Nadia. I hope the cookies and coffee are ready."

Nadia didn't care about what happened with Andrea before. This time, she wasn't even aroused by that irresistible attitude of hers.

Clara was feeling bad for Nadia but seeing how troubled she was, she thought 'So far, so good'. She was almost sure that the progress she was waiting was near. She'd love it if Nadia said some bad words to Andrea. She'd take Nadia's side in an instant.

She was reading Nadia correct. Nadia was considering telling Andrea to get the fuck out of her house.

She was wired to react to torture, to submit to such insults lately. She even endured that woman at the bar. But if this bitch was living Nadia's dream with Clara, there was nothing to calm her anger.

They all looked in that direction when they heard Wendy's voice "Oh, this smells nice", except Nadia. She was still boring into Clara's eyes.

Wendy walked in the room and saw them.

"And, we have guests."

'We?' Nadia panicked. That they could misunderstand her. Not misunderstand, realize what was going on, that was what Nadia afraid of.

"Wendy..." Andrea said with her cold eyes.

Clara was about to act like before, praising Wendy, acting friendly and playful.

But something stopped her.

There was something wrong in this picture. Nobody could understand anything from Nadia; she was always like this when Clara or Andrea was around. Clara too noticed that 'we'.

And, Wendy was acting different. Clara could see her confidence, the stern eyes and voice. She couldn't name it. It was like she was marking her territory. Or...

Clara looked at Nadia. She was still staring, without changing her expression. Until Nadia noticed Clara's worried eyes.

'Oh, you weren't expecting that!' she thought 'And you care about me!'

Clara understood when she noticed the faint evil smirk on Nadia's face.

It was strange. In no other context, Nadia could feel anything other than shame, knowing her status among all those women.

But making Clara jealous, even because of some disgraceful act, she felt there was hope. She felt valuable.

"Yes, Wendy. I cooked them for you" she said, looking in Clara's eyes, before leaving to kitchen.

And Wendy had a very subtle, momentary smile on her face.

She didn't want those 'normal' women to understand what was going on.

But she liked how Nadia showed everyone Wendy was special. If she was feeling that comfortable about belonging to Wendy, why would she care? If Nadia couldn't resist anymore and feel proud of being under her rule, Wendy could only enjoy her hegemony. She'd love to show this to other people, with that boost in her ego.

She wanted them to leave as soon as possible, to reward Nadia for this good behavior. According to her, treating her even worse would be the reward Nadia needed.

"So, how are you Clara?"

"I'm fine, Wendy. I didn't know you would be here."

This was an awkward thing to say. Wendy stared at her for a second before responding.

"I didn't know you'd visit?"

They both smiled.

But their eyes weren't smiling. Was Clara upset to find Wendy there? Why?

In this awkward silent moment, Nadia served coffee and cookies.

Andrea gave her a once-over, as if she was considering things about her.

This gave Nadia a chilly moment. That awkward, unfinished day was still hanging in the unknown territory. As if there was a request from Nadia, waiting for Andrea's approval. About the bullet Nadia dodged.

As in her masturbation fantasies, as it happened that day. Could Andrea be thinking like that? Was she considering giving Nadia a chance, as if Nadia wanted such a thing?

She hoped she wasn't thinking like that. Nadia felt very embarrassed again.

Clara noticed Andrea too and she cursed herself for rushing into things like that. This weekend she was very clumsy.

Clara crushed her with her stare when she was serving her coffee. This time, Nadia wasn't happy. She was glad that Clara still cared for her but that look wasn't good news.

Still, it didn't matter. She wouldn't find another weakness of Clara again and she was going to do her best to play with her nerves. To take her back. She would be fine with any kind of torture, as long as she belonged with her.

And, because of that determination, she squatted in front of Wendy when she was putting her coffee and cookies on the small coffee table near her, as Wendy looked down on her, pulled a chair near her armchair and sat there, as if she was Wendy's willing personal maid.

She didn't care anymore. She was going to fight for Clara anyway she could.

This made Clara furious. She didn't know how to react.

Andrea was oblivious to such things; she just thought her presence was making Nadia nervous in a naughty way. That had to be the reason she was acting weird.

After half an hour of small talk, some teasing remarks between Wendy and Andrea, icy stares between Clara and Wendy, some implicating remarks from Clara to Nadia, where Nadia didn't say a single word, didn't move an inch, Wendy said "Are we out of coffee, Nadia?"

The way Nadia said "Oh, sorry, Wendy" and jumped to her feet made Clara crazy, she felt like she dropped all her balls. She felt like Nadia was slipping through her fingers.

She followed her to the kitchen.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Are you trying to test me?"

"About what?"

Nadia wasn't saying anything. Even worse, she wasn't questioning Clara about Andrea.

"What's going on between you and Wendy?"

"Why are you asking?"

Nadia's eyes were almost red, trying not to cry in front of her again.

"You are mine. Don't you forget this!"

"Ok."

This made Clara angrier.

"I'm staying at Andrea's. This is her dress I'm wearing."

"I gathered that."

Clara hated that about Nadia.

When she was heartbroken, she was closing herself to every sensation or communication. She knew that before but this was the first time she was witnessing it this clearly.

"Don't you have any comments about this? I know you're jealous. Why aren't you talking?"

"It wouldn't matter what I did. You already know how I feel. There's nothing I can do if you prefer her over me. I laid my life, my personality under your feet and it wasn't enough. You wanted her under your feet. That's fine, I guess."

'Fine?' Clara was feeling dizzy, she wanted to scream.

"She's special." she was still trying to make Nadia show some reaction.

"Maybe you want to know what Andrea thinks about lesbian shit."

Clara listened to her with a painful smile on her face. She didn't care what she was telling. There were no surprises in that.

She just hated that Nadia wasn't still begging her to stop.

She would prefer if Nadia made a scene in there, insulting Andrea and even herself. This was a tough nut to break. She wanted those tears to appear. She wanted to make sure 'her' Nadia was still hers unconditionally.

Clara waited for Nadia to finish telling her what Andrea said that day.

"That's the woman you chose over me to step on. In her own words."

"In fact..."

Nadia stopped breathing. Seeing Clara's expression, she knew she was going to hurt her feelings more.

"She has a point. Andrea is not that type of a woman. She makes you accept her superiority without even trying."

"What?!"

"When I'm near her, she makes me want to show my adoration to her, in extreme ways."

123456...9