Escort Mixup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that true, Andrea? Would she win you? If I surrendered to her? Do you prefer her now?"

Andrea was too horny and flattered to see how Clara's words were getting sillier every minute.

"Of course not, dear. Don't worry. But she's way over the line. That's not acceptable."

"What are you thinking?"

"I can't think right now. These are all troubling conversations. I need to relax."

"Shall I give you a foot massage?"

"What I meant was more like relief in this area" she was showing her skirt with her finger, "where tension and stress has increased too much right now."

Clara wasn't expecting that. She wanted to talk more, to have some progress to make plans on.

"In a moment like this? Are you really...?"

Andrea felt embarrassed. As if the game was over and she was still trying to play. As if she was the needy one.

"I..." she tried not to look too defensive "You single-handedly are sufficient to turn me on. And the things you've been telling..."

Andrea stopped talking.

Why was she trying to explain herself?

"Will I have to ask your opinion on when to tell you to bring your mouth here?"

For a second, Clara lost her focus.

This was the hottest thing Andrea said since this begun. Maybe if she scratched this a bit more, she could remove Nadia from her mind for a period.

"I knew it. You're not turned on by me. You're aroused by her interest in you. You're turned on because with all her beautiful breasts and legs, she wanted to take my place."

Clara was aware that she was making a mistake again. Instead of making Andrea jealous for herself, she was again making herself insignificant, just for that night's pleasures. To make Andrea treat humiliate her more.

Andrea loved how Clara was describing things.

"Just to show me I wasn't worth compared to her, she harassed your girl. You're not even jealous of me. I guess you would love it if she had me there, in that kitchen."

'Is this girl stupid?' Andrea thought.

But this conversation was fire.

A momentary image of Nadia 'owning' Clara appeared on her mind. Nadia indeed had beautiful breasts and legs. Seeing Clara in panic, just because she thought that some other woman would take her place to kiss Andrea's feet, was astonishing.

She felt the heat; she was getting hornier every second. Being at the center of all this circus, her ego was bloating without control, her pussy was dripping.

Clara noticed how her eyes got cold. She looked raunchy. This was a very sexy moment but that cheating bitch Nadia wasn't letting Clara enjoy this moment to the fullest.

Andrea concluded this futile delay.

"That's a hot image, yes. I'm turned on knowing you gals are fighting for..."

She wanted to say 'my pussy' but it would sound too vulgar.

"... a place in the front seat" again pointing at her crotch area "Don't worry. I'm not yet considering such a thing. I'm not done with you. And, my panties are being ruined while you stand there."

Clara's pussy was getting wet too. She could feel her mouth producing extra saliva. She wanted to see Andrea's wet pussy, to taste and smell it.

She wasn't there yet, not completely. But she was an escort. She could read the signs and she knew she had to deliver that night. Andrea wouldn't let it go. She never saw her this horny and demanding.

'A freebie' she thought, hoping that she would get hornier after starting. And, this could relax her mind about Nadia. As if she was punishing her.

"I'm sorry, Andrea. It was foolish of me, thinking that I could deny you."

"You can't, apparently. And, why would you want to deny me?"

"Because I'm too concerned about Nadia. And, I thought I had a say in this, that I could reject you when I didn't want to do it. I can't."

She stepped forward, showing her surrender.

"I need to satisfy you even if I don't want to."

Andrea was looking at her like a cat.

In an interesting way, she was loving this. Being desired was one thing but being undeniable, the thought of someone eating her pussy reluctantly...

She never cared about how other people felt, why would Clara be an exception?

"I'm glad you see it this way. Now, enough with all the talking..."

This made it. Clara was finally distracted.

She dropped to her knees, looking in her eyes. Crawled to her, to start kissing her ankles, moving up to her pussy. In a minute, she was in heat again.

Her last words, the way she surrendered unwillingly - according to Andrea - set their status in an undeniable way. Clara could see that in her eyes when she was 'reluctantly' worship her pussy.

That night, Andrea didn't take her to bed.

She had her satisfaction standing there and didn't drive Clara home. She called a cab, while Clara was still licking her satisfied pussy and said "I have an early plan next morning, we'll talk later" walking to her room, before she closed her door.

Leaving her submissives on their knees after getting what she wanted started to become her kink. She finally knew the impact of such behaviors on those weak souls.

'Wow' was all Clara could think.

This woman really had it in her. She wasn't expecting to experience such hot moments in this place.

She could guess what would happen in near future.

Clara would be calling her to convince her to accept to see her again; Andrea would probably prefer to drive a hard bargain when considering her pleas, etc.

In the cab, she decided to act jealous if Andrea didn't accept her immediately and blame her about something involving Nadia. She wasn't aware that she made it a habit to plan everything, without letting things unfold themselves. It worked most of the time but since it involved humans with free will, this could surprise her in a bad way.

Of course, she never let anyone use their free will, her will was theirs. Even Andrea was doing what Clara wanted, without knowing.

Still, she never thought that those other people could make plans too. And, this time, everyone was making plans.

***

Andrea noticed how jealousy crippled Clara. She wondered how deep she could get. And thanks to her, she had a perception that Nadia was burning in desire to take her place.

That weekend showed her that both the feminine power she had was extraordinary.

When she was thinking those, she stood up, went to her room, lowered her panties, took a mirror in her hand and lied down on her bed, separating her legs. She looked at her pussy's reflection in the mirror, trying to understand if it was that attractive. She knew it was mostly about her crushing character but it was clear that Clara couldn't get enough of worshipping this flesh.

Maybe her confident self was confusing these women, to lure them to her pussy, as Clara implied. And when they tasted the submission right between those lips, they were destined to remain in Andrea's palm. As Clara implied, again.

But she had only one woman to sample. Was it about Clara or herself? If she experienced this with someone else...

***

Wendy was seeing everything from a different window. She could see how immature it was to constantly play the same game, to need to prove her superiority all the time.

She could see that the hot moments could be kept in a different compartment, while maintaining normal relationships in a more natural way.

It wasn't just Nadia's tears.

She realized that Nadia had much more in her, than simply being a slave under her control. If it wasn't so, as Nadia described, a native and experienced dominant girl like Clara wouldn't make a fuss about Nadia that much.

Nadia was much more valuable for her since Sunday. As a friend and as a submissive, where there was a heated competition for.

She wished she approached her right in the beginning.

Maybe Nadia would be trying to earn Wendy's heart at the moment. She still didn't find such a thing alluring but she knew it would be better than what she accomplished in haste.

And, in her mind, she had that image of her feet in Nadia's delicate hands.

Nadia's lips on her feet or pussy would never get old, she loved how those made her feel.

***

Nadia was indecisive.

Not about Clara, Andrea or Wendy.

Her unsatisfied pussy or confused mind could still drag her to unwanted situations; all these three women had that power on her. In terms of sexual desires, she was still very vulnerable and she had weird, partially unique types of desires for them all. Each of them triggered different mechanisms in her mind.

She hated Andrea, Wendy was her best friend and Clara was probably the first person she truly fell in love with. Among their physical differences. She wouldn't even compare Clara to others in that category.

She wasn't confused about her love for Clara as well. She would do anything she wanted. Just to be with her. She could suffer anyway she wanted. But she couldn't cope with jealousy.

What she couldn't decide was how to proceed. She had trouble in understanding what her or their situation was.

She had no idea on what she had to do to push Clara to take her as her lover.

If Clara wasn't such an enigma, normally, she would talk to her. To convince her about her love and devotion. But she already knew those. Since that was already proven to be futile, she had to find another way.

She couldn't even understand what Clara expected from her. She disgraced herself in front of her neighbor and friend. She revealed her secrets to someone who knew her. She did naughty stuff, leaving her prude image.

What else was left? It had to be about Nadia's unstoppable jealousy.

This was hypocrisy.

If jealousy had to be something forbidden in their relationship, why did Clara act like that?

She had to work on the only hope she had. Clara's jealousy and anger. Those were her weaknesses. It wasn't possible for Nadia to make progress without suffering. But she was already suffering, so...

***

Clara was almost in a similar mood with Nadia. 'Jealousy' was the main thing on her mind. The problem and the key was jealousy.

About Nadia; Clara could be faithful to her for a period, she wished that could last.

But it wasn't possible. She wasn't a stable person. She had mood changes; she needed to try things, have time outs, and enjoy different sensations by playing her tricks on different people.

And there was her kink. Since that psycho Norma, it wasn't just some naughty curiosity. That little devil scarred her soul for good. Time to time she needed to act on it. With a real dominant or arrogant woman. She wasn't sure if Andrea could satisfy her in the long run.

That was what she was made of. She could have a solid future with Nadia, only if she was fine with that.

She loved Nadia's jealousy. She didn't like the way she turned to ice when she was jealous. If she insulted Clara in her kitchen that day or reacted without creating a no-solution crisis every time, she would be fine with that. She would see that as her way of coping with Clara's mischiefs. Maybe, that would be the graduation for Nadia's of her orientation.

But this day, Clara was furious about her affair with Wendy. She wasn't a hypocrite. Not really.

She was, as proven, even more jealous than Nadia. She was experiencing this for the first time in her life. But...

Nadia wasn't that sort of a person. She could live happily with Clara forever. She didn't have such needs in a world where Clara existed.

If Nadia relaxed a bit, in return, Clara would see this relationship sustainable and let Nadia live within the boundaries was going to set.

Maybe Nadia could even get naughty with other people. Only if this was Clara's idea. Only when she would be doing it as part of 'their' sex life.

Only then, Clara could control her jealousy and maybe, just maybe, turn it into something arousing.

Even when she told her to get naughty, she wasn't comfortable. But she thought that it could make Nadia feel a bit guilty, so, she could get less dramatic when Clara went rogue.

She wasn't expecting that. It wasn't only about the intimacy of the affair Nadia chose. She wasn't expecting to get jealous like this. This was the first time she didn't know how to react.

That day, she felt like someone was ripping her heart out. And she was still very angry.

She first thought of making Nadia jealous beyond her imagination. Until she broke. But later, she hesitated. Because she realized that she couldn't risk losing her.

And, she hated being jealous. She had to be careful. Maybe it was a mistake to highlight Nadia's name to Andrea. She already made her too much of a target for Andrea. 'How stupid that was!' she thought.

So, she decided to push her a bit. To make her act on her jealousy instead of getting cold like that.

Or, to acknowledge their relationship in front of others, to fight for Clara.

These were still stupid thoughts. She could easily call her and make her do what she wanted in time. But she had no idea what Nadia was feeling for Wendy.

In her first scenario, she had to convince Andrea. This sounded like the easiest, quickest way. She didn't care how; she just wanted to meddle with Nadia's mind.

If Andrea wasn't game, she considered trying Wendy. If Wendy had such a thing with Nadia, she might find a way. She was that determined.

She still didn't consider Sandra. Sandra seemed to be the easiest choice, with the highest impact. But she was off limits. Because she knew it was a deal-breaker. She didn't want to lose Nadia. How delicious and tempting that idea may seem, Sandra was a definite no-fly zone for Clara.

'The things I do for...' she thought.

Nadia was meddling with her chemistry. Clara knew none of those were Nadia's fault but she chose to be her lover. Why was she so hard to shape?

And maybe, for the first time, she realized that this wasn't a matter of 'if'.

There was no option for her to settle without Nadia. These few weeks were hell for her. She missed her smell.

She was ready to burn for her, if necessary.

This thought had a reason. Her plan wasn't even a plan. Her longing for Nadia wasn't letting her concentrate like she always did before. And she was aware that most of her thoughts were childish.

She didn't want to feel that pain of jealousy again and things could get out of control in this period.

She was on the edge; she could hardly stop herself from calling Nadia and tell her that she would try to be hers in any way she wanted. But what she preferred was better for both of their future. She had to resist.

'This has to be true love' she thought. She didn't like this feeling as well.

***

***

That week, for the first time, the battle of nerves was being played by both Nadia and Clara. They were both feeling nervous and jealous, while resisting to call each other. This was increasing tension on both sides, exacerbating their inclination to make more mistakes.

Clara called Andrea on Tuesday. She was impatient and she wanted to see progress.

"Hi. Andrea. It's me. Clara."

"Hi Clara. How are you?" She wasn't sweet or friendly. But she wasn't distant.

"I'm fine. I guess. When can I see you again?"

Andrea didn't have a change of heart about Clara. She wanted to see her too.

But Clara's timing wasn't good. She shouldn't have given her the opportunity to inflate her ego that much. Andrea had time to think about her weekend.

Any event, small or huge, said the same thing.

Without even trying hard, she had the power to prevail over anyone; she could only describe herself as an unmatched victor, victoress, victoria. 'Andrea the Victoria'; she liked the sound of it.

She always had this winner or superior character in her daily life.

And, if enticing or tempting was a game, anyone coming across her was deemed destined to lose. She could see that.

Clara's made-up conversations about Nadia only strengthened this logic, they weren't crucial. She saw it first-hand. Nadia was no less helpless than Clara, when Andrea showed her a bone.

In fact, the case about Nadia felt even more interesting.

She was a decent and prude woman, who apparently didn't like Andrea. She always thought she even seemed to be annoyed by her time to time.

Yet, it didn't take more than a few minutes for Andrea to see her begging eyes, when she was kneeling in front of her, clearly ready to disgrace herself for her. She was still had the metaphor 'showing her the bone' in her mind. Nadia's desire to be Andrea's dog sounded cruelly intriguing.

She never had an idea that women could get hooked to other women like this but apparently they were susceptible to her.

Seeing both Clara and Nadia eager to pamper her, she was comfortable in feigning reluctance.

Especially after Clara's mild tantrum, she preferred to make sure she understood her position in this mostly 'one-sided' passion. Since Sunday, that was how she felt. She wasn't trying to fool herself.

She still found Clara very attractive. She was aware that it was an incredible luck to have such a girl completely devoted to her.

But since Clara chose to ignore her own value, finding herself in such a desperate desire for Andrea, she could easily emphasize her status.

That was the hallmark of Andrea's character. Even in such a miraculous and fresh occasion, she quickly adapted and started to see it her way.

"I'm a bit busy this week."

"Andrea, please." Clara was painting her toenails on the other side. This conversation was going exactly the way she presumed. She was determined not to get carried away.

"You know I don't like insistence or being pestered. If I have spare time or if I want to see you, I'll text you."

Clara stopped painting. For a second she found this annoying. Andrea was getting ahead of herself and this wasn't good. And, she wasn't prepared for this; Andrea's stern voice was hard to ignore.

'If I want to see you...' she silently repeated her words 'you mean if you want your pussy to be sucked'.

Clara was aware that this would turn her on very much, if that was another time. She already started to have that itch for Andrea, but it wasn't time to play. She had to get herself together.

She didn't want to linger. She was feeling that she wasted too much time playing and Nadia could have a change of heart, with the support of some stylish whore who wasn't leaving her alone; she wanted to act fast.

She was hesitant, because Andrea was not that predictable as of that moment.

Her whole plan was based on Andrea's worries on losing Clara. She didn't sound so. Still, she preferred to go with her plan. In this situation, this was an unnecessary risk but she wasn't thinking clearly.

"I knew it. I understood it on Sunday. It was obvious that you were thinking about Nadia. You never treated me like that before. And now you want to get rid of me, to be with her."

Andrea found this reaction immature.

And she didn't panic.

Her uptight, bitchy character was taking over.

To her, Clara put herself in a disgraceful situation and Andrea already enjoyed her, took what she needed from her. She was a lesser person, compared to Friday morning. According to Andrea, it would be even more disgraceful for Clara that this fling stopped. It would be like she was used and thrown away.

"Let's say you're right. Did I miss something? What gave you that idea to talk to me like that?"

This was incredible. In her most impatient condition, Andrea was turning into her 'dream' kinky counterpart. Since it wasn't possible to speed things up, she let go; this was too arousing.

"I'm sorry Andrea. Please forgive me. Please let me come to you. To beg you to forgive me. Please."

"I told you. I'm busy this week."

"What if Nadia has me on her mind? You see I'm vulnerable because of you. I told you her plan could be about taking me from your hands." She felt the need to make Andrea worry about Clara more.

The short, strong laughter showed how funny she found this.

1...34567...9