Escort Mixup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like Brian and Zoe did for Clara. But they were willing to do that, it was their idea, it was their desire to put the money under her feet.

They didn't feel the panic and fear Clara did right now. She took the money out, slowly showed it to her.

She eyed her feet, without moving.

Clara put the money under her foot, kissing her heel.

"Tell me again, why are you doing that?"

"Because being in your presence has to be earned..."

"And?"

"To be able to beg you."

"For?"

"To let me drink your piss."

"We'll see" she walked in "bring the money when you're crawling, after you get undressed completely."

Norma didn't linger. She chained her up, spanked and whipped her for an hour. Clara was begging her to stop.

She cursed herself for being that stupid. She could give her another 2000$, just to let her go.

When she used her chains to make Clara sit on her knees, without being able to move, she walked in front of her. Clara was hoping that she was going to finally put her pussy in her mouth.

But she didn't.

She managed to find herself in that helpless situation again, where her fate was dependent on this crazy woman's mercy.

"About wiping my ass with your tongue. After I take a shit. Where were we on that?"

"No, no, please no Madam, I'll do anything you say, not that please."

She had a faint smirk on her face, watching Clara's panic.

"You'll do anything I say anyway. You know I can make you do it. But I want you to beg for it. Because I know you want to do it."

"Please don't. I really don't. Please."

She pulled a chair and sat in front of her.

"Why?"

As if they were at a cafe, having conversation; as if she was sincerely asking her those questions. All she wanted was to make Clara believe there was hope.

"I'm too vanilla for that. It's disgusting. I don't want."

"Last time, you were sucking on my finger which came out of my ass. You did it many times, you had no complaints."

"It's not the same."

"I know it's not the same. It's even worse."

Clara didn't respond.

"What makes you think I didn't shit that day? Or, that I wiped it afterwards?"

Clara's expression changed. She never considered that. Maybe she did. She wasn't sure what she was thinking at that moment.

"You already wiped my ass that day, while licking and sucking my asshole. I remember how you were trying to move your tongue in it. Maybe without being aware, you were trying to find shit in my ass. You couldn't get enough of it. And you will do it today again. This time, knowing that you're wiping my shithole, right after I shit."

"Please don't"

"You mean, please do."

"No, please."

"Ok, if you don't start to beg for it now, I will shit in your mouth. I will make you eat it. And then wipe my ass with your tongue. I can make you do anything using my chains. How's that sound?"

"Ple..." Clara stopped. It wasn't a good idea to test this woman, she already pushed her luck.

"Yes, Madam. Please let me wipe your ass after you go to toilet."

"Nice. I knew you wanted it. Not now. You're a bit unlucky. I don't need to shit right now. But we have all the weekend for ourselves. You will need to beg for it again."

Clara's mood was getting better, after that. As if she won something. As if she didn't just beg her to accept something that Clara was trying to avoid in the first place.

"Do you like anal?" She was walking to the table near the wall when she asked that rhetorical question.

Clara couldn't help but think 'She's almost ugly' when watching her.

"Yes, if you want me to, Madam."

It was incredible how she was doing her best to be appreciated by that woman who had that insignificant figure.

She reminded Clara those domestic types who argued at the beaches for sun lounger rental prices, with their lousy hats, with their towels and other stuff in their hands. The people she ignored all her life. She was probably one of them. She wasn't going to feel that arrogant when she saw such women again.

And her blood froze when she saw the thing in her hand. It wasn't a dildo. It was a very thick and a long 'thing' in the shape of a cock. It wasn't something that could be sold for people's pleasure. It had to be a torture device.

"W-what?"

"Shh."

She walked near her, lowered her panties under her daily skirt and started to rub the thing's head over her pussy. She turned around, pushed the head on her anus, spreading one cheek with her other hand.

She wasn't trying to insert it. She was showing Clara that it was impossible for it to go in there without extreme effort and pain.

She stood up and moved the thing to her mouth "Kiss it. Convince it to have your ass."

Clara kissed it, looking in her eyes in fear.

She put it away and started to work on her chains again. Clara slowly started to rise on her feet. Then she attached the chains on her ankles to some other hook in front. She pulled the chains until Clara was inclining backwards, with the help of the chains on her hands and ankles.

Norma took the 'thing' again and walked behind her. Clara was squirming, trying to set herself free when she noticed that Norma was suspending the giant cock on the floor. Then she started to produce sputum, spit on the thing making it covered with her saliva and phlegm. She was preparing it for Clara's ass in a disgusting way.

She stood up, wiped her hand on her face before looking in Clara's eyes, collecting her hair in a ponytail style.

"Now I will start to release the chains in your hands. You will squat on it. If you don't, I will find other ways. Let's try and see if we can fit it in your bum."

"Please, it will hurt too much. It may leave permanent damage."

"We can't know that" and she walked to the other chains, slowly releasing them "It's not that hard."

"Please, Madam, please" Clara was in panic but she was doing as she told. This way, she felt like she had some control over this situation. If she made her angry, she couldn't imagine what she could do.

When she touched the thing, she thought of taking it in her pussy. Her fear didn't matter. She was wet. She wanted to lubricate the thing more. When she was struggling to do that, Norma said "You wanton whore. Seeing a cock like that, all you could think about was to take it in your pussy, right? I have a friend for you. Maybe I will let him fuck you some day. If you beg properly."

'Some day' she couldn't believe how those simple words gave her hope. That there would be other days. In this place, she couldn't shake off the feeling that this woman could lose control and get her killed.

She was squatting and moving to sides, trying to see the thing and where it was touching.

"No. It will directly go in to your tushy. I want to watch you make love with it, fuck your ass with it."

Clara had tears in her eyes once again.

She was right. It wasn't that hard. It was buckling, moving around as Clara lowered her pretty bum over it.

Norma stopped and walked behind her again. She held her hair and pulled her head back. She was looking in her eyes from above, standing behind her.

"Open your mouth."

She did. Norma poured a mass of saliva in her mouth "Don't swallow it."

She held her hand in front of her mouth when she pushed her head front.

"Spit all, slowly."

Like a toy in her hands, she gave her the lubricant she wanted.

She was feeling her hand touch her butt cheeks as she lubricated the giant cock.

Then she felt her finger on her anus. She started to harshly finger her ass, increasing the number of fingers every minute.

She removed them and brought her hand in front of her mouth "Suck my fingers clean and cover them with saliva again."

It was like contributing, providing logistics for her molestation, rape by this evil woman.

She did this a few times saying "How does your shitty asshole taste?"

And finally she said "Clean my fingers. I think there's shit on them" just to make her uncomfortable.

When Clara hesitated, she shoved her hand in her mouth.

"You will clean my dildo too, after you satisfy it with your small tushy, come on, lick them."

And she positioned the thing right on her beautiful asshole. She started to hold its head and push it in with all her power. Listening to Clara scream, her pussy was getting wet.

Clara was in a very embarrassing position but she couldn't have cared less with the pain in her ass. The head of the thing was almost in and it was still moving in. After a few minutes, Norma stopped.

She walked to the front chains and started to shorten them again. Clara's feet were moving forward, taking her off balance. She stopped at one point. At a point where Clara couldn't use her legs to lift herself up, while she was still on balance. The tightness of her asshole and the pain in her ass were the only things saving her from falling on the giant thing. And, the chains on her wrists, of course.

"Let's let it claim your ass itself" she said as she walked to that table again.

She was right. Whenever Clara tried to lift herself up a bit, the cock was invading her asshole bit by bit. She stopped fidgeting and waited when she finally managed to bend the thing a little, keeping it at where it was.

Norma returned with a strap-on like thing in her hand. It was a very long cock but it wasn't thick much. She directly put it on her face, inserting the gag-like thing on its back in her mouth and strapped it on her head. She had to bite the gag part to keep it in balance. It wasn't one of those masks; her face was completely out in the open. It had many holes on its base, so she could breathe from her mouth as well.

She spat on it a few times and smeared her saliva on its head.

Then, she stood and leaned forward right in her face, slowly reaching down. Clara felt her fingers on her pussy.

She started to finger her roughly, looking in her eyes from two or three inches distance. Clara's eyes were moving up every time Norma held her pussy and squeezed it.

When she got her hand wet enough, she was using Clara's juices to lubricate the thing. She spat and used it as well at the end.

She turned around and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, slowly moving backwards to the thing. She was short and the thing was a bit high.

"Sit on the cock more. Your face needs to be lower."

Clara mumbled things with that gag in her mouth. She was moving her head forward, looking down to touch her asshole with its head.

"Are you an idiot? Even if the head is on my asshole, how do you think it will go in? Its base have to be lower than my asshole. I said sit!"

Clara struggled to take it in some more but it wasn't enough.

Finally, Norma turned around, walked to the chains and released them more. She came near Clara, held her shoulders and started to press her down. She wasn't letting her fall down completely; she still had some balance with the help of the chains.

Clara was in tears, screaming but Norma wasn't stopping. She turned her ass to her, looked after positioning the thing and her ass and then started to push Clara down again. This time pushing her bottom to sides, to position her hole, to make the dildo stand straight.

Clara couldn't bear it anymore, it wasn't possible for her to get used to it. She was holding her chains, to keep herself in the air.

Norma checked it again and seeing that Clara was looking up to her ass, she was satisfied. She spat on it again and slowly inserted the tip to her asshole.

Clara, whimpering with the pain she was experiencing, watched the thing part her anus and move in slowly. This was a very disturbing and arousing sight.

They both had dildo heads in their assholes. But Clara's dildo was dominating her ass, while Norma's asshole looked like it was tormenting and dominating the dildo. This was what she thought when watching.

Because, the thing attached to her face felt like a part of her, like her tongue. Without being able to stop this, she was obediently watching Norma take it in. She was feeling as if her tongue was entering that insulting orifice.

Bending to this woman's will was one of the most provocative things Clara endured. It wasn't possible not to want this. She finally wished it was her tongue for real.

Norma was slowly moving backwards, to take more of that thing in, moaning silently. Clara could see her anus contract and then expand, trying to accept more. And, her ass cheeks were coming closer to Clara inch by inch.

Finally she took the whole thing in, pressing her ass cheeks on her face, with Clara's nose between those cheeks. Norma's sweat was smearing on her face. As the pain on her ass was decreasing, all Clara thought was how she wanted to lick her.

The pain was still there but she was getting used to it. Especially if she stood still, it wasn't hurting that much.

But, Norma started to move her ass away slowly, only to take it all back in on her return.

And, as she got raunchy, she started to ride the thing. Clara was trying her best to stay still but when Norma started to throwback, hitting her ass on her face in every thrust, Clara started to scream again, as the chain started to slip through her fingers, her ass moved lower and the thing kept moving in.

Hearing her screams, Norma turned crazy; she was fucking the thing like a bitch in heat.

Clara's hands were also in pain, she was having trouble holding the chains. With Norma's increasing brutal hits on her face, she was being pushed down.

Norma slowed down, turned her head and looked in Clara's eyes. She wanted to see her panic and anguish. Clara could see how her asshole was still contracting and then releasing its grip on the dildo. This was a mesmerizing sight, watching the nasty thing make movements like that.

As Clara looked at Norma again, she slowly stepped back, positioning herself almost above Clara's face and started to slowly squat down, taking the face dildo in her ass to the bottom and then slowly standing up.

Clara was watching the thing go in and out of her ass. She could see the changing reflections on the thing in each cycle. Looking at her asshole, considering the way it was sucking the thing in, she wondered what that thing was being covered with.

Could it still be her saliva? Or was there some bodily fluids coming from her ass? Was there such a thing? Could an asshole do that, like a pussy? She couldn't dwell on such thoughts much. Because she felt Norma's sweat and pussy juices dripping on her face and then in her mouth from the openings. Everything she was looking at was sexy. And the taste covering her tongue was hot.

But this didn't last long too.

Norma started to squat more. She was taking the dildo in her ass completely, waiting there and slowly pressing her ass cheeks against it and Clara's face.

When she could move her eyes from that mesmerizing asshole, she saw Norma's evil eyes. She was watching her as she increased her weight on Clara.

This was too much and the chain was slipping through her fingers again.

Norma raised herself a bit and then she lowered herself with power, resting all her weight on Clara's face, pushing her down.

Clara screamed as the giant dildo moved in more.

Seeing that, Norma moaned.

It was incredible.

She was getting much more pleasure from Clara's agony than the dildo in her ass.

When she did the same, Clara pulled herself a few inches up, trying to have some relief down there. But it wasn't possible to maintain this position when her ass landed back on her face.

She wanted to hurt her more.

This was what had to be called face-fucking. This fit better.

And she started to roughly move her ass up and down, taking the face dildo in and out of her asshole, hitting her face with power each time.

She was raping Clara's ass in a very indirect way.

When Clara couldn't take it more, she had to endure a few more inches but that was it. Because the chain was holding her ass above the floor.

She was trying to catch her breath when Norma was increasing her weight on her face, grinding the dildo, still trying to push Clara lower. Then she noticed why she wasn't going down.

She buckled down and rose back up, with a chain in her hand. She smirked, looking in Clara's eyes as she practically sat on her face. Clara's neck was hurting, she was having trouble to breathe.

When Norma pulled that chain, Clara heard a clunking voice and the chain attached to her wrists was released about an inch, making her go down again.

Clara screamed, Norma moaned and gyrated her ass on her face a few seconds. Another clunking voice, another inch or so.

Clara was screaming under her and she was moaning louder. Clara's ass was feeling a bit numb but her fear was making her scream.

And in her every scream, Norma's sweat and juices were flooding in her mouth. She could taste her rapist and this was making her desire Norma's asshole and pussy more. She wished that this harness-like thing wasn't covering her mouth. She wanted her lips on her pussy and asshole.

After spending so much time looking that asshole, she wanted to wipe it with her tongue. She didn't care how and in what condition. She wanted her tongue to be that dildo resting in that hole, tasting her insides.

And Clara came, looking at her asshole, feeling the pain and pleasure in her bottom. Norma looked at her, watched her shiver under her, in this position.

After a few more clunks, Clara's butt cheeks were resting on the floor, feeling the giant dildo in her body completely. As Norma continued to ride her dildo roughly, Clara was feeling the subtle movement of the thing in her pulsating ass.

This went on until Norma started to convulse violently, giving Clara some more pain and pleasure.

Clara was in an enthusiastic effort to collect and swallow anything coming into her mouth. She never experienced such a thing before. 'Madame Norma's cum' was what she had in her mind.

Norma did it again.

She broke Clara once more and made Clara her unconditional slave, in an indisputable way. Clara knew that she was going to be Norma's loving pet this whole weekend.

But she understood that Friday wasn't over yet.

Norma slowly raised herself up, until the incredibly long black thing popped out of her asshole. She slowly squatted down, looking at her and removed the face dildo. Clara was still in an awkward position, mostly sitting, with her legs bent. She still had the giant dildo in her ass to the hilt.

When Norma approached her, Clara made a move to reach her pussy. She wanted to have it on her lips very much.

Norma didn't even smile. She brought the dildo to her mouth and held it there.

Clara didn't need convincing. She was past that point long ago. And she started to lick the tip of it, suck the head and lick along the length of that long thing, without moving her eyes away from Norma's eyes.

She was worshipping the dildo that satisfied Norma's ass.

When Norma decided it was enough, she moved the dildo away.

This time she had a faint smirk, seeing how Clara moved her head, to keep licking it.

She went near the chains and squatted there. She was watching carefully, looking at Clara's ass when she started to lift her up. She wanted to see the dildo leave her asshole, inch by inch.

Clara was again squirming due to that incredibly disturbing feeling. She didn't even lubricate the damn thing with an appropriate cream.

Finally, when the head popped out, Clara had that annoying cold air in her hole. She was worried, thinking that her ass would never be pretty again. In fact, the gape was much smaller than she thought. The dildo probably had a spongy texture, making it a bit smaller in her ass than it looked.

When Clara was trying to catch her breath, Norma walked there and removed the dildo from the floor.

She brought it to Clara's face "Smell."

She smelled it. It didn't smell bad. She wasn't expecting it to smell bad. As a high class escort, she had a habit of doing enema when she visited important clients. This was her most important client.

1...456789