All Comments on 'Espied Pt. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lucky3Lucky3almost 6 years ago

Lovely story most enjoyable I look forward to chapter 3

woodworkerdomwoodworkerdomalmost 6 years ago
Love the juxtaposition of times and places

Just as in the story this telling is very artistic and at the same time erotic and even arousing. Your prose is spectacular. I look very much forward to the next installments

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Dreamlike

This have that familiar dreamlike feel I remember from my own voyeur voyages, and especially, I often end up with it in stories I tell to myself late at night.

I think a great part of the voyeur/exhibitionist experience is the bending of reality in one's own mind, the borders between what was expected, what actually happened or just could have, and even pure imagination sometimes, may become somewhat blurred, and you're successful at capturing that feeling here in this story even better than in the previous one.

I would like even more, and deeper description of the woman experiencing her nudity, especially in the first part it was stated a little too much matter-of-factly, but then I realise, author isn't a woman, so that might become risky territory a little too easily.

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 6 years ago
You’ve got it

Lovely build up. So intellectually stimulating. She gets freer with each foray. Terrific descriptions. It’s almost romantic with Sal beginning to love herself and let herself enjoy her nakedness and self-pleasure. Very happy she and her neighbor can masturbate together. Perhaps the photo club WILL be able to film the mutually satisfying scenes.

jennyphiljennyphilalmost 6 years ago
More please

Love the way your storyline is developing...

Jenny used to enjoy posing for amateur photographers, then someone persuaded her to strip in a pub, she declared it was a ''better turn on than a fuck"

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Classic

What's he watching on the telly, Oh its me ! While walking naked in my garden, but how. The watcher has been the watched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Espied Pt. 02 Previous Part
Espied Series Info