All Comments on 'Espied Pt. 12'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Many thanks for taking up the suggestion.

As always a very stimulating read and the atmosphere at the abandoned quarry exceeds even my phantasy. Hope Sal has the chance to meet Mrs Godiva again and will learn more about the charm of corporal punishment.

Putney62Putney62almost 3 years ago

These are excellent. Looking forward to the next chapter!

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

I don't know what to say Max Sal's fall into depravity needs a resolution she either becomes the plaything of the community she has made or she extricates herself from it. I, being a romantic would like to see her settle herself somewhere preferably with someone she loves. Fancy a trip to Australia?

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Well, this made a delightful coming of sexual age tale with Sal. We never really get to know how old she is, so it's up to the reader to put it in context with their imagination. A great story and almost unlimited future tales. Paul and Cleo, Lady Godiva and more of the black Adonis. A series started in 2018 and possibly continuing today by a master of erotic literature. Thank you Max for bring forth this mighty story of lust not love. It is truly a masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Espied Pt. 11 Previous Part
Espied Series Info