Espied Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out from between her legs came her hand and straight into her mouth went her fingers remembering his cock before her fresh from her mouth. That cock of his, how it had stood so rigid and glistening with oil and saliva looking so like well-polished mahogany -- as if it was made of the wood and in perfect detail. Yet it was of flesh and blood and ready to spurt semen. Indeed, so like an antique dildo for ladies to pleasure themselves, large, hard and so firm, yet real. Sal would have to take more photographs of it. The thought of catching it in the act of ejaculation, that sudden spurt of white out of that little slit; head on, from the side, above and below. Perhaps with the semen falling to the camera. Without a background, in sepia, against the sky. What an idea! A daily visit to take ejaculation portrait after ejaculation portrait. Every day seeing it coming out of his trousers ready to pose and he or maybe Sal working it up for its portrait -- very much 'up'.

Then there was the new young, or at least young seeming, lad at the club. He had appeared enthusiastic enough, though had rather more simply fucked her rather than pose for the club! Sal sucked upon her fingers remembering the lad's long rather thin erection. It had certainly had a newness to it, so smooth. She remembered wondering if it been much used and it had, in the event, proved his first fuck. No doubt he had wanked a lot. He had posed a bit but not well. Sal had doubts he would be a good water sprite, though maybe he might hold an erection well. It would be worth auditioning him. A pleasing idea to have him follow the black lad into her studio -- yes, more ejaculation shots on a daily basis, training the lad to hold a pose and do it well. Training him to hold his pose naked and delightfully erect! Of course, an idea to have them pose together, perhaps even ejaculate together. Despite fingers in mouth and fingers in her sex, Sal's thoughts went straight to the complexity of exposure meters and fast shutter speeds; catching two ejaculations in flight -- the idea!

Who else? Hardly Alfred Riley with his shiny bald head, little moustache and somewhat portly appearance. He would not fit the public's image of a water sprite at all. Al, Vince, her neighbour? They would be up for it except, would any want to appear like that in a book?

Sal's fingers played, she was close. It would have been nice to have had someone else in bed with her, slowly pushing his cock into her in the darkness. Well, if she was honest it would be nice to have two men in bed with her, one with his cock in her mouth and the other with his cock in her vagina. The new Sal was a trifle greedy!

A sudden movement in her bed, Sal turning to lie on her stomach and then raising her bottom up in the air pushing up the bedclothes and all at once the fingers of one hand stuffed in her mouth and the fingers of the other hand stuffed in her vagina, thumb to her clitoris, and fingers thrusting. All as if she had one man splayed out upon her pillow with his knob wavering right there for her to suck and another man pushing into her from the rear. What a thought and her mind did the rest!

A satiated Sal subsided, turned and was very quickly asleep.