All Comments on 'Estate Pt. 01'

by subtlelee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago

I only have one comment. Nice to see you back! 👍👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's like trying to make institutionalised racism sexy, hard- but not impossible, nevertheless you still missed the mark.

I wanted to like it, the title sounded good, but it was too full of sjw buzzwords and male diminution for any self respecting man to torture himself into reading, also this requireqd way too much suspension of disbelief to emphasize with the characters. I think you have promise as an author tho.

mislavemislaveover 3 years ago

Agree with the comment below... have been looking forward to reading more of your work and the rest of this story..., I have one question though do you plan any more instalments for `THIS...` or `A New Life` ?

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago

I tried to pm you but you’ve got private messages turned off.

subtleleesubtleleeover 3 years agoAuthor
a few thoughts on comments

Feedback means more when 1) it is not offered anonymously; and 2) is constructive in nature; being told I've "missed the mark" isn't nearly as helpful as advice about how to better hit the mark.

TanalizeTanalizeover 3 years ago
You lost me at "reparations"

Why couldn't you just have it that the government took their money out of greed than "Oh, women are the victims so the men, the oppressors, have to just hand women their money".

I always want to try and get into these stories where women suddenly take over a country's government (even though it would be better if it was like that from the jump), but it's always under the pretense that the women are weaker or less competent than the men- as if this is a weird power fantasy where you're their slave, but you hold the power in the end. It's hard to explain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad you’re back.

Big fan of your work and was especially looking forward to the next installment of Tup’s life or a sequel to blue eyes but can’t wait to see how this develops. Love the way you write and where your imagination takes you. The subtle (no pun intended) way you mesh the tenderness with the cruelty but retain the overiding stern dominance is beautifully done.

Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Compelling writing

This tackles an interesting premise - and is really well written. And ... at the most basic level I found it erotic. Looking forward to Part2!

PavitraPavitraover 3 years ago
Loved it.

I simply loved reading this. So you won't find any constructive feedback from me, rather I'd just shower some praises.

1. The build-up of the story is very well paced.

2. The law instruments (like Custodial Laws) are creatively and judiciously used.

3. I really liked the imaginative utopia (or dystopia).

I really wish you would continue this and make it into a long story. This has a real potential to be one of my favourite utopia (femdom world) stories.

subtleleesubtleleeover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the encouraging words. Part 2 of "Estate" should be up shortly. There will also be a part 3 and maybe more.

I'm also working on revisions of and extensions to "This," "A New Life," and "blue eyes." No timetable for them, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You NEED to write more of these. You are easily the best writer in this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubtlelee@subtlelee
i am a serious submissive interested in many areas of F/m BDSM, including female supremacy, Female-led relationships, and Gynarchy, which are also themes explored in my writings. i appreciate constructive feedback on my stories. Like to chat with Dommes, especially, to get Th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Estate Series Info