Estate Sale Fun: Ch. 02 - Rhonda's Turn

Story Info
Rhonda takes the camera, and gets some Hot Shots!
1.7k words
4.59
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RHONDA'S TURN

Rhonda almost grabbed the camera, but she stopped and and wiped her hands on a nearby towel, put her black thong back on her fine ass and her pink halter top back over her 38 C cup tits before taking the camera in her hand and playing with the focus aperture.

"Need any advice?" Darcy asked snottily.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Rhonda said. "You're gonna need to match me, you know, or else it won't be fair." Darcy got a little nervous at hearing that. She was the proper one of the two, the 'Good Girl' daughter that was about to go into public life, as opposed to her bad girl Aunt, who had just finished fucking the shit out of me, including a fantastic tit job and some superlative head. Darcy's top was already off, and her cute B cup tits were perfectly shaped. She had a lithe body, supple and strong, and with her jet black hair cut short in a bob, she looked like a Russian spy from a James Bond movie.

"I guess you'll need sometime to . . recover." Darcy asked me nervously, glancing down at my half erect cock.

"Not long."I assured her. Both Darcy and Rhonda looked surprised. "No, I'm not Dirk Diggler, I'm just single and've been working my ass off, so I haven't even had time to jack off lately. I promise you, if you let me suck on those titties a little, I'll be ready toot sweet. Rhonda got an eager look on her face. "Oh, shit Darcy, him sucking on your cute titties like that would like great in black and white." Darcy looked a little confused and then just nodded. I pulled her over to me, where I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and gently ran my fingertips across her tits and stomach. I didn't want to scare her, and also I needed to see how sensitive her nipples and body were. Darcy sighed and moaned a little, enjoying the light touches of my fingertips across her pale skin. I pulled her a little closer, so she was straddling my left leg. At the same time Rhonda pulled in with the camera pointing at the both of us.

I stuck out my tongue ever so slightly, and with the just the tip i brushed her nipple. CLICK went the camera in Rhonda's hands. The old analog style 35mm camera was from the sixties, and when the shutter clicked it made a satisfying metallic snap that had a certain sexiness to it. I kept licking her nipples with my tongue, flicking them as well and kissing her breasts. Rhonda kept working the room, but she only had 18 pics, as per the challenge she and Darcy had agreed to. The best 18 pictures would win the prize of Mom/Sis's collection of vintage cheesecake and pornographic pictures, taken by that self same Mom/Sis. Darcy, the daughter, wanted the pics to dispose of to protect the family's reputation. Rhonda, the sister, wanted to sell the pics for all they were worth, which would actually be quite a lot. Being an outsider, and the guy in charge of selling the estate, I made the challenge to solve the conflict, and they agreed.

After the raucous fucking Rhonda had given me, I was enjoying my gentle lapping of Darcy's tits, but Rhonda was looking for some better shots, and Darcy was starting to hump my leg, so I stood Darcy up, and removed her slacks. She was wearing a pair of Victoria Secret panties, brick red and expensive as hell. Rhonda moved to behind Darcy as I slowly moved my hands over her ass, under the elastic. . . CLICK. . .and then i pulled her panties all the way down to the ground.

"Girl, I would kill to have a firm ass like that." Rhonda said peering through the camera. "Yeah? you like my ass?" Darcy coquettishly responded. She leaned forward, sticking it out a bit. "This ass right here?", she teased. I grabbed her and placed her across my lap, ass side up. Darcy squealed in mock protest, but resisted very little. I gave her ass a swat, and Darcy yelped.

"Hold on, Harry let me get around to the other side. Okay, Darcy, now hold you head up a bit so I can see your face as he swats your ass. Ok, go Harry!" I gave Darcy's ass several swats, CLICK, CLICK. went the camera, capturing Darcy's writhing and moaning as I swatted a rose colored tint into her ass cheeks.

"Blowjob time!" Rhonda called out, and I rolled Darcy off my lap and set her on the floor between my legs. Darcy looked over at Rhonda and called out, "You'll want to get close on this one." Darcy placed her mouth at the head of my cock, and when Rhonda was ready and focused, she lowered her lips onto my cock and took the whole thing into her mouth. CLICK

"Damn...", said Rhonda in a breathy and raspy voice. "You can deepthroat..."

Darcy came up for air with a satisfied, "Ahhhh...I got good at blowjobs in college, It let me date the cool guys and worry less about getting pregnant."

"I am so jealous!" Rhonda held the camera at her hip and was talking to Darcy as if the subject was getting grass stains out of corderoy pants and not deepthroating. "Granted, Harry's dick is a little bigger than normal."

"Size don't matter..mostly." Darcy said. "Once you learn the trick, you can take most cocks all the way."

"Really? Show me again."

Darcy went back down on me, engulfing my cock again and again. The fact that I was nothing more than scenery to them was actually hot as hell! Darcy kept it up for a bit, giving pointers to Rhonda as the two of them had the best time talking about how to best deepthroat a dick. Rhonda even got down and practiced some of Darcy's techniques, and they seemed to work pretty well. Rhonda still couldn't go down as far as Darcy, but she definitely went down farther that before.

"Please , please, please let me fuck you or let me come!" I pleaded. Both girls laughed happily. "Oh Lord, Harry, I almost forgot that dick was attached to a mouth! Darcy, lay down on that bed, let's try some missionary pics." We climbed up on the bed and we started going at it in a very natural way, as Rhonda circled the bed, trying to find the best angle. Darcy's pussy was tighter than Rhonda's, though not better, if that makes sense.

"Sit up, Harry."

I sat up and kept fucking Darcy in that position, which Darcy seemed to enjoy, but Rhonda stopped us.

"No, sorry. No offense, Harry, but can I get Darcy on top?"

"Absolutely!" I got down and Darcy climbed on top of me, grabbed my dick and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. She lowered herself onto me, bit by bit, taking her sweet time. CLICK.

Rhonda had climbed up on the bed now, and was sitting near my head, looking at Darcy, trying to get a good shot of her body. Darcy was ignoring Rhonda entirely as she tried to force her pussy to sit all the way down on my cock. When her ass finally rested on my pelvis, she came right away, trembling and jerking in pleasure. CLICK.

"Oh hell yes, yessssss." Darcy hissed.

"That's it, Darcy, now fuck him, fuck him good!" Said Rhonda, who was now lying on her back, trying to get a good upshot of Darcy on top of me. Darcy started to rock her pussy back and forth and ride me for earnest.

She went faster, and faster, finally shaking the bed so much Rhonda had to get off of it to get a steady shot.

Darcy lost herself on my cock for a bit, and fucked herself silly for awhile. Rhonda didn't stop her, she actually set down the camera, came over in the bed and joined us. First Rhonda just cuddled close and touched and caressed us both. But eventually she got up and started licking and sucking on Darcy's tits.

"Oh hell yes, suck my tits, Rhonda, suck 'em hard!" Darcy moaned. Rhonda didn't need any more encouragement! She threw her leg over my face, got her pussy in position, and began to tease Darcy's tits like a Boss. Because there was a dripping pussy in my face, I couldn't see what Rhonda was doing. I could only hear Darcy's screams of pleasure. After a few minutes, I could hear kissing, and then I could feel the two of them embracing each other as they rode my cock and face.

"Oh shit, Darcy you still need to do some of that gymnist shit you bragged about!" Said Rhonda, pulling her face off of Darcy's nipple for a few seconds.

"You got it, girl." Darcy hopped off my cock and laid on her back. She then put both her feet behind her head. "You ever fuck a pretzel, Harry?"

"You better start fucking her, boy!", said Rhonda. I got on top of Darcy and started fucking her. It was an impressive sight, if not a little silly. Rhonda sniffed around us with the camera, until she found an angle that met her approval. CLICK

"Money shot!" called out Rhonda. Darcy rolled off the bed and onto her knees, in my opinion a more acrobatic accomplishment than the feet behind the head thing. I staggered over to her, and she took my cock in her hands and started to go down on me, not deepthroating me, but using her hands to jack me off while keeping my cock still in her mouth. CLICK.

"Oh shit, oh shit. . .I gonna cum!"

"On her face, Harry. Cum on her pretty face!" Rhonda pulled in for a close up as I came all over Darcy's upturned face. CLICK.

We recovered and cleaned up our mess. The two women were now chatting happily as they did, sharing stories about men and sex.

"So, I have my own darkroom," I told them. "I can get these developed and have a judgement for you by a week. Sound good?"

They said yes, but shared some mysterious looks with each other as they left the house together, laughing.