Estate Sale Fun: Fuckbench!

Story Info
Carson and Maddie buy the sex bench of their dreams!
2k words
4.68
9.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it!"

"That's what?"

"That's the bench. THE Bench"

I was hissing and gesticulating broader than a Scooby Doo cartoon towards a large wooden workbench in the backyard of a huge ranch house, where the Estate Sale of the century was being held. The people who lived here were Estate sale junkies themselves, They were also hoarders, which meant a bonanza of bargains for all us other Estate Sale Junkies, like me and Maddie. If you don't know, and I guess even if you do, an Estate sale is when a person passes away they place all the things they owned for sale often inside the home they lived-slash-died in, minus what the family wishes to keep. They're a voyeur's dream, and the savior of starving artists everywhere. But they can be creepy, as you are sifting though a dead person's stuff. But hey, death happens. The prices are rock bottom. You'll get over it.

"THE BENCH. How do you not know what the Smurf I'm talking about!?" I stage whispered. But Maddie wasn't interested in anything I had to say as she was uber-pissed off about losing a set of old surgical equipment to a rival artist. She was staring hot death at her rival and planning a revenge scheme so devastating the Red Wedding would look like a High School food fight.

I had no choice. I made sure no one was looking and pinched her tit.

"Ow! What the fuck Carson, why did you..."

I got behind her and turned her entire body towards the bench.

"Hunh? What..that looks....oh. OH."

She spun around towards me. Our eyes locked, and we knew instantly we were in complete agreement on the proper course of action. Maddie spoke first.

"I'll go to the front and claim it. You go sit on it. We can't lose it this time."

I kissed her hard on the lips like in a 1940's movie and sprinted to the workbench, and it was still for sale!

And price be damned, it will be ours. Oh yes, it will be ours.

This was the very workbench, or rather, fuckbench, that we had found at a previous estate sale. It had been built by a WW II veteran who had some intense ideas about sex, and expressed them with an all wooden contraption that had adjustable seats, handles, overhead handles and adjustable steps near the bottom that turned what seemed like a Ward Cleaver tool encrusted workbench, into a Larry Flint Fucking BDSM Platform. The Vet's journal had been hidden in a nearby pile of papers, which had told us how to operate the secret levers and handles. We used it, had the best sex of our lives, and then walked away. I had kept the journal, but we had to pass on the 1,500 dollar bench.

And we had regretted it every damn day since.

It was stained with a deep cherry finish, and looked like an average overbuilt wooden tool bench, with extra thick legs and table top, and a shelving section facing out. On first inspection, you would call it clumsy and graceless, although a fine example of 1950's Americana crafts. It was just scarred and worn enough to actually look better, and it's dulled edges only spoke of a thing well used, and never abused. Not in a million years had I ever expected to find it again. And here it was. And, miracle of miracles, Maddie had just cashed her biggest art paycheck ever and we had been wondering what to do with it. My hands caressed the smooth, softly grained wood of the...no, our fuck bench.

Maddie came back in five minutes with the news the bench was only 875, down from 1500. But it had to be gone by the end of the day. We called all of our theater friends until we we found one who would help us haul the big ass thing.. Theater people always have a truck or know of a truck they can borrow. In three hours, we had managed to squeeze the huge clunky thing into Maddie's studio. We had to move a few things out, but we got it done. We got the guys who helped us pizza and beer, and we sent them on their way. Because the entire time, we were just thinking about one thing.

The Bench.

As soon as she closed the door behind the last one to leave, she locked the door and turned towards me. We hadn't spoken a single word about the bench the entire time we were moving it. We didn't dare. A single word would have released a flood of feelings, of passion, of lust. And those would have to wait, until now. Maddie undid her dress and let it fall to the floor as she walked toward me and the Bench I took off my shirt and pants as she squirmed out of her panties and bra, and I watched her wide hips and 36D tits the entire time.

I reached over and pressed what looked like a knot hole, and the center seat slid open, carved in wood and shaped perfectly for an ass to sit in. The soft slither of the wood opening was like a starter's pistol. We lunged for each other. My hands swarmed over her curvy tits and ass. Our mouths smashed together heedlessly as her hands stroked my cock, which was already fully erect.

Finally I picked her up and put her on the seat facing me. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and I knew mine were as well.

"I can't fucking believe it's ours." Maddie said in a whisper.

An evil smile crept upon my lips. "I've been reading Mr. Fletcher's notebook, you know." And without looking for it, staring deep into her brown eyes, I reached for the hidden lever that would....

Two wooden steps flipped out from the table's legs near my feet. My eyes were still locked onto hers.

Another press, and the stirrups popped up from the sides, and I placed Maddie's sweet little feet into them, my eyes still gazing into hers.

Two clicks, and her seat lowered one inch, and then another. My eyes never left Maddies' warm brown orbs. Then I slid my cock, which was at the perfect height, straight into her pussy, slowly, oh so slowly. A soft, long sigh escaped Maddie's lips as I filled her to the ultimate depth. My hands caressed the softly polished and glowing wood of the Bench and then moved straight to Maddie's soft supple skin. Her hands were also sliding along the wood of the bench, luxuriating in it's deep cherry tones and organic texture. Tracing her fingers along the grain, she made it to my waist, and simply continued along the curves of my pelvis and ass, as if my body were just like the grain of the wood. I kept my cock deep in her, barely moving, and I leaned in close to kiss her on the neck and shoulders, to feel as much of her as I could, to breathe her scent into me. I couldn't touch her enough.

We did that for a while, until we could calmed down our passion enough to focus on the fucking.

I led the way. "Okay, let's run the Bench through it's paces." I reached behind Maddie's head to the shelf unit and pressed another false knot, which released two sturdy arms with handles. "Grab on."

"Is it safe?" Maddie asked nervously.

"There's steel reinforcement inside the wood. Here..." I helped Maddie up and took her place on the seat, lowered the bench, and helped her to mount me. "Grab the handles and...ungh...yeah, like that. Oh Jesus!"

Maddie had took hold of the handles and used them to lower her hot pussy right onto my cock, raising her self with the handles. Her tits were put on their best display by the action of her arms over her head, and the handles gave her freedom to move in numerous direction on my cock, not just up and down. I caressed her breasts gently and fondled her ass as she ground her pussy into me, testing every new angle. Then she raised her self up so that just her clit was rubbing along the head of my cock. I yelped, and twitched my hips, and Maddie smiled like Harley Quinn and kept doing it, and then rubbed her clit on my cock even faster, which made me scream! It was like all the buttons were being pressed that SHOULD make me cum, but I couldn't! It was so intense it started to hurt. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her ass and pulled her down on my cock and began to pummel away as fast and hard as I could. Maddie hollered in delight and held on to the handles as I thrust my hips up like a jack hammer over and over with her never being even a little bit jostled! She came hard, shaking and shivering and then collapsing onto me.

I helped her off and reset the seat to make the table smooth again.

"Is that it?" Maddie asked, gasping for air and leaning on the bench.

"Oh, indeed not. But we'll only do one more of the uses of the Bench today. I want to save the rest for later." One click and two wooden blocks penetrated with a wrist sized hole upholstered in silk popped up. I took Maddie and bent her over the workbench. Another click and the blocks opened. I placed her wrists inside, and the clicked the Blocks closed. Maddie gasped and wiggled her curvy bottom with excitement. Her arms were now spread wide across the bench, and her round, luscious ass and her moist pussy was facing me, ready to be fucked. I adjusted the footsteps to the perfect fuck height and filled my hands with Maddie's scrumptious ass. Maddie's body was writhing against the wood of the bench, her eyes closed tight with ecstasy.

"These wrist cuffs are perfect. And the scent, the scent of the wood of the bench... It's turning me on." Maddie said huskily. "Oh god, please fuck me Carson. Fuck me!"

I thrust into her and began a merciless fucking. The bench hardly moved, it's weight and thick build giving us all the support we needed. I loved fucking Maddie doggy style, and the Bench had positioned her perfectly. Her shoulder blades and back twitched with every stroke, and her ass felt so good in my hands as my fingers pressed deep into her ample buttocks. I loved having my hands free to touch her all over while I continued to drive my entire cock in and out of her in this certain rhythm that I knew drove her crazy. She began to cry out, and yell and then she came, but I kept fucking her, not slowing down at all or changing the pace. The steps gave me the support and balance to fuck her better than I ever had before! She began to whimper and babble, and then she came again, her knees buckling and her whole body shaking, but the Bench held her up just fine. But I couldn't last long after that pussy quake, and with a deep grunt I grabbed her ass tightly and came like a freight train into her, sending both of us into shivering convulsions.

Just before collapsing, I freed Maddie from the cuffs, and we both staggered to the bedroom and plopped down into each others arms, exhausted and thrilled. We lay there breathing hard, staring up at the ceiling for several minutes saying nothing.

"So." Said Maddie. "That was a good purchase."

I chuckled. "Indeed. Mr. Thaddeus Fletcher built a hell of a Bench."

"What else was in his Journal?"

I smiled. "I'll show you tomorrow." Maddie grinned and snuggled closer to put her face in my chest, and we fell asleep dreaming of future bargains and Bench nights to come.