Estelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

Our villa was one of a dozen identical ones, all set on the edge of a small seaside village. The village was quiet and not too touristy, having only a bar/restaurant and a couple of shops. The beach was about half a mile from the villa and if you went in the other direction for six miles you came to a larger town with all the amenities and shops you might need.

We were slightly off season and even though the weather was still warm, the village seemed even quieter than normal. I was daydreaming as I walked to the shop, trying to think of possible photos and videos I might take of Estelle. As always I bought way too much stuff in the shop, enjoying practising my basic Spanish even though the owner spoke good English. Walking back I passed an old lady waiting at the bus stop, I said hello to her and felt the rumblings of a photo shoot in my head.

Estelle was already in the kitchen when I got back, wearing a light summer dress and moving much more freely, the magic of a hot shower. We were eating our breakfast when she looked at her watch "They're one hour behind us in the UK, so that means Karen will be up and giving the kids their breakfast." I nodded.

Estelle phoned Karen and put it on speaker, what followed was one of the most bizarre phone conversations I've ever heard. She started off by telling Karen that she had decided to start her own fans page, Karen unable to hide her excitement and one of the children asking her what the good news was, Karen biting her tongue and saying that Granny had got a new job as a mature model. Estelle then started describing, in graphic detail, the video we'd shot that morning, stopping halfway through and mouthing 'Bitch' as Karen handed the phone to one of the children.

"Hello darling, how was school yesterday?"

"It was good. Will you take lots of photos in Spain and give them to me. I want to show them to my teacher."

"Of course I will." How Estelle kept a straight face I don't know, but she burst out laughing as soon as she'd hung up.

"So come on mister, what's saucy Stella's next adventure?"

"I think we should get the bus into town so that I can buy a new SD card for the phone, I think we're going to be filming a lot of videos."

"And?"

"I think you should wear a sundress with no underwear. I can film you trying a few on and you can talk to the camera, explaining what's going on."

"Sounds interesting. I could do a bit of flashing in town, maybe even on the bus."

"That's what I was thinking. It might not work out but even if it doesn't, we can have a nice lunch in town and we'll get the SD card."

Estelle was an absolute star, chatting away so naturally to the camera that you'd have thought she was an experienced actress reading a script rather than someone making it up as they went along. She tried on a dress that we knew wouldn't work, the top unable to contain her boobs without the support of a bra or bikini. It gave us the opportunity for me to say "Too much nipple" when she asked what I thought of it and for Estelle to play with, and squeeze her nipples through the thin material as she looked into the camera and said "Is there ever too much nipple." It wasn't Hollywood but it worked for a porn page.

We eventually settled on what was probably her most conservative dress. It had broad shoulder straps and a structured body, her boobs encased and an A-line skirt that finished mid thigh and flowed and floated as she moved. What made it work was that it was ever so slightly too small, her obviously unsupported boobs straining to get out and the wiggle of her ass visible as she walked. Before we left Estelle insisted I take another one of the blue pills, 'I want you hard and ready to burst all day' was her reasoning.

We made our way to the bus stop and saw two young guys sitting there with skateboards, they looked up as we approached but then went back to their phones.

There were about ten seats at the bus stop and we stopped at the opposite end from them. Estelle sat down and I stayed standing, pointing the camera at her. I gave her the thumbs up and she gave a little wave and smile to the camera before beginning to goof around, striking poses and purring and pouting for the camera, pulling her shoulders back and sticking her chest out. I was concentrating on Estelle but was also aware of the guys watching us, whatever was on their phones now forgotten.

Without prompting, Estelle stood up and turned her back to me, bending at the waist and putting her hands on the seat, smiling back over her shoulder as her dress rode up her legs, the tiniest bit of ass cheek just visible. She held the pose for a couple of seconds, knowing we could also convert them to stills, before turning her head and smiling at the young men, both of them smiling nervously back.

One of the guys got his phone and started filming us filming. This struck me as amusing so I moved to Estelle's left so she was between us, and I could film her and also film him filming us, if you know what I mean. She straightened and turned to face me, one of her wickedest, sexiest smiles on her face. She looked straight into the camera and put her finger to her lip as if to say 'shhh.' Giggling, she bent slightly forward and lifted the back of her dress, her bare bottom now on display to the two young guys. Their faces were a picture and the one with the phone nearly dropped it as he scrambled to make sure it was still recording.

It was only for a few seconds but somehow felt longer. She dropped her dress and looked at me rather than the camera, I think taking my smile and obvious erection as encouragement to carry on. I'd been aroused since we left the villa, which I guess was the point of me taking the pill.

Estelle went and sat back down, looking at the two guys and signaling with her hand for them to come over. The one with the phone had stood up with no hesitation but the other one seemed shyer and more fumbling, struggling to decide whether to come over and whether to bring his skateboard with him or leave it where it was.

They both eventually walked the few steps towards Estelle and she patted the seats either side of her, encouraging them to sit down. They both looked nervous, even the bolder one, but Estelle had a beaming smile, saying "It's ok, sit down." I'm not sure whether they understood English but they sat down anyway.

Estelle jiggled her shoulders, making her arms rub off of both of theirs and her boobs wobble from side to side, giggling as they both looked down at them. She leaned back and stuck her boobs out, putting her arms behind their backs as if cuddling them around the waist. I said "smile" and the three of them looked straight at the camera, the guys relaxing and smiling along with Estelle.

Both their bodies tensed and I knew Estelle was doing something, the bold one with the camera smiling more, but the shy one looking a bit shocked. Estelle's expression hardly changed but I guessed she had put her hands down the back of their shorts.

I had an idea. I lowered the phone from my face but kept it pointed at them. I brought my free hand to my chest and made a groping movement, Estelle's eyes narrowing as if to say 'you fucker.'

They both looked at Estelle for permission and she gave the smallest of nods, the bold one needing no encouragement as his right hand came up and grabbed onto her tit, kneading the flesh through her dress. The shyer one was more hesitant, watching his friend for a few moments and looking from Estelle to me before finally bringing his hand up, Estelle ignoring his friend and turning her head towards him, smiling encouragingly.

I don't think Estelle was actually enjoying it but she acted it well for the camera. The bold one took his hand from her tit and moved it downwards towards the hem of her dress, Estelle quickly giving him a 'naughty boy' tap on the back of his hand. He looked genuinely disappointed and Estelle looked genuinely amused as she sat up straight. I felt sorry for the shyer lad who had taken his hand off her boob, he'd been really getting into it.

Estelle smiled and winked at the camera before shifting in her seat, turning her back to the bold one who caught on immediately, his hand going up her back and finding her zip, Estelle immediately slipping the wide straps off her shoulders.

By god, she had magnificent tits. A little droopy as you'd expect but still full and firm with large nipples that pointed at the camera. The bold one went to grab a handful but Estelle stopped him again, nodding for his friend to go first. He wasn't as hesitant this time and was soon massaging her left boob, his thumb rubbing up and down on her nipple which got appreciative coos from Estelle. So far no people or traffic had passed us but we could hear a scooter approaching and I looked to Estelle to see if we should stop, she shook her head and smiled more as it slowly passed, it bibbing us up and the two young guys waving as they must have known them.

She nodded to the eager guy that he could join in now and he immediately started squeezing her boob, twisting the nipple and pulling it hard. Estelle was still smiling and pretending to be enjoying it but I could tell it was getting out of hand. I was just about to stop filming and intervene when Estelle firmly removed both hands from her boobs, smiling but completely in control.

She stood up and looked into the camera, crooking her finger and calling me forward. I took a step forward and she started talking to the camera, "Are you dirty fuckers enjoying watching me have my tits groped, I hope so because I'm enjoying it." She slowly looked down at my crotch, giggling for the video, "It looks like the cameraman is enjoying it also." She took the phone from me and started filming me, from my silly grin down to my painful boner.

She turned and handed the camera to the shyer of the guys, pointing for him to film the two of us. Her tits were still fully on display as she backed away from him and turned to face me, her hands around my neck and pulling me in for a kiss. I was holding tightly to me but looking at the two guys, both now filming us. I whispered "Are you ok?" and she answered "Yeah. It was like being mauled by a fucking orangutan but the other guys quite dishy, I'd let him play with my tits anytime."

I was shaking my head and trying to think of a response when we heard what sounded like the bus approaching. Estelle tried to push away from me to do her clothes up but I held her tight, smiling at the two cameras as I lifted the back of her skirt up, briefly pulling her ass cheeks apart as the two guys smiled back, the shy one even giving me a thumbs up. I let her go and she gave me a vicious 'I'll get you for that' look, just getting her boobs back in the dress and turning for me to do the zip as the bus pulled up.

A few people were getting off the bus and Estelle took my hand as we waited, standing in close so her body was touching mine. I leant down and kissed her and she looked emotional and vulnerable for the first time. "We can go home if you like, we don't need to go into town."

She cuddled into me, "I'm ok, I just get carried away sometimes and then I feel all emotional, I'll be fine."

The guys had retrieved their skateboards and we let them onto the bus ahead of us, both giving us a cheeky, almost embarrassed grin as they passed. I smiled to myself, thinking we hadn't even spoken to them. They had passes so got on the bus quickly, we were paying cash and had to wait as the driver huffed and puffed looking for change, making us fully aware that we were an inconvenience to him.

The bus was only about half full and looking down the length of it we saw the two guys had gotten the back seat to themselves. There were lots of seats for us to sit on but when Estelle looked at me questioningly, and I saw mischief in her eyes, I knew what she was thinking. She really was irrepressible.

Myself and Karen had filmed many public shoots and it always amazed me how little notice people take of you, most too busy in their own heads or their own phones. Even the ones who do notice you often realize what you're doing and give you a bit of space, so it was on the bus. I lowered the phone down so as not to be too obvious and let Estelle walk ahead of me, the swish of her skirt and the natural sway of her hips exaggerated by the movement of the bus as it pulled away.

She reached the back and on queue the guys separated, allowing her to turn and sit down between them, a hand on each of their knees and a big smile on her face. I walked slowly up the bus trying to hold the camera steady, an elderly lady being the only one to even look at me as I passed. The shyer guy smiled up at me and offered to move along so I could sit down but I shook my head and Estelle squeezed his knee and said "You stay there."

He immediately replied "Ok." I don't know why but I'd presumed they didn't speak English, which is silly as many young Spaniards do. I was smiling at this when Estelle looked at the bolder one and told him to film her with his phone. He looked a little confused but his friend said something in Spanish and he smiled and got his ready.

She shifted her weight and turned her body slightly so she was looking at the shy guy, her gaze drifting from his face down to his lap. Even with loose shorts on it was very obvious he had a boner. She let her hand trail from his knee up his leg, slowly passing over his dick and pushing his t-shirt out of the way, coming to a stop on his belly, her fingertips just inside his shorts. He looked petrified and Estelle leaned in closer, almost deep breathing in his ear as she told him to relax and asked was this ok.

He nodded and actually slid down the seat a little, making Estelle smirk as he was making access easier for her. Her hand didn't have far to go before reaching his dick and she turned and looked into my camera, a 'nice surprise' look on her face, oohing and saying "He's a big boy."

You could see the outline of her hand and see clearly what she was doing as she caressed his dick before encircling it with her fingers, saying "My fingers don't even meet." This time I don't think she was acting.

She started to wank him slowly and you could tell by his breathing and expression that this was a new sensation for him. The bus stopped again but rather than stopping, Estelle seemed to speed up. You could actually see the sinews of her forearm flexing as she grappled with the big dick. The bus pulled away and Estelle seemed to grip harder and go faster, a look of concentration on her face as she tried to bring him over the edge.

I think he was trying to hold it but just couldn't, his cheeks going flushed red as his hips bucked. Estelle had an almost triumphant look on her face, her hand now gently wanking the last of his sperm out. She pulled her hand out and it was covered in spunk, lifting it up to show the camera, that spark in her eye as she stuck her tongue out and tasted some of it.

I don't think we'd even registered that the bus had stopped again but the driver was shouting something down the bus. The guys expressions changed and I thought we'd been rumbled, but he was actually shouting that it was their stop, the skate park just across the road. In a mad panic they got themselves off the bus, just managing a little wave back before stepping off.

I sat down next to Estelle, a silly grin on my face as I looked from her to her spunk covered hand, "I wonder what their names were."

This was like the straw that broke the camel's back, both of us bursting out laughing at the absurdity of what had just happened. Even funnier was that some of the other passengers now looked our way, smiling at our laughing and Estelle having to hide her hand.

As everyone knows, semen seems to get magically runnier the longer you leave it. We had no tissues and the only thing I could think of was Estelle's knickers that I had put into my bag in case we got caught somewhere. She didn't look too impressed but we could both see the funny side of it.

We got off two stops later and headed for the nearest café, a small place that was just about to start serving lunches. When Estelle returned from the bathroom she had a worried, almost sad look on her face, somewhat like she had earlier. I held her hands and asked her about it.

"I'm ok. I just get a bit deflated. It was always the same, even when I was modeling years ago. I always get so into it, maybe too much. I feel sexy and slutty and love showing off for the camera but then it just stops, there's no connection. When I'm with you, even if I just give you a blow job I know I'll end up in your arms, cuddling and feeling loved. Does that make sense?" It did and I smiled at her, my heart hurting for her and wanting to cuddle her now.

Estelle squeezed my hands, "But that's not what was worrying me when I was in the bathroom, I was worried about you."

"Me? Why?"

"Because I'm worried. How does it feel to watch your woman having her tits groped and then watch her enjoying giving a young fella a hand job?"

I tried to make light of it, smiling sillily and saying "Well, when you put it like that."

"No seriously we need to talk." Estelle gripped my hands even harder, the intensity of her stare making me swallow a lump in my throat "I never thought I'd meet someone that made me so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want nothing to spoil that, I don't care if we never take another video or start the bloody site."

I actually felt nervous, the nerves making me want to say something silly again. I wasn't one for introspection but knew I had to answer her as honestly as I could.

"Estelle I love you. I love the way you make me feel. I love when we're together and just watching TV, I love it when you phone me up and tell me you've just washed your hair. I love all of it. But I also love that look in your eyes when you're about to do something naughty in front of the camera, your face lights up and you're where you want and need to be. I would never take that away from you.

I know what you mean about connections, when I'm behind the camera I disconnect. You're not Estelle my lover, my partner, you're Stella the horny cow who can't get enough. I wasn't jealous today, I wasn't even that turned on, I was just doing my job. Maybe when we come to edit it and I'm looking at it again, maybe then it'll bother me, I don't know."

We just sat there smiling and holding hands, only a waitress with the menus breaking the spell. The seriousness had gone and I could tell by Estelle's face that she had something saucy on her mind.

"The other thing I was thinking about in the bathroom was the mirror. It had the most gorgeous ornate mirror and it would be great for doing one of those bent over showing your ass selfies that everyone seems to have on their sites." I just smiled.

The food was lovely and the staff attentive, about but not in your face. We ended up staying for nearly two hours, which is a lot for lunch time but they didn't seem to mind, letting us alone as we sat chatting about all sorts. Estelle did visit the bathroom and take her selfies and she was right, the mirror was gorgeous.

We were actual proper tourists for the rest of the day, taking holiday snaps rather than porno snaps. The only exception to this was in the main square with a big fountain. I'd taken a few photos of her sitting on the steps and then asked a passing woman whether she'd take a photo of the two of us. I sat down with my arm around her and Estelle couldn't help herself, spreading her legs so everything would be on display. The woman obviously knew this was deliberate, smiling as she handed me back the phone.

The rest of the holiday was fairly sedate, mainly chilling out and enjoying the sun. We set aside one hour each day to film content, either photos or videos of Estelle spreading her legs and playing with her toys, she'd brought quite the selection with her.