Estelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved back to the bedroom and Estelle started to unbutton my shirt and then surprised me by asking "What's the dirtiest photos you've taken of Karen?"

I knew she'd seen virtually every photo and video we'd taken and was also wondering what was going on with Estelle and Karen and was wary of getting involved in some sort of strange competition between them.

Despite my best efforts to maintain a classic, teasing vibe to it, Karen's site had been getting increasingly pornographic so it was probably a recent shoot. "It's probably that video from two weeks back when she was fucking and sucking that dildo."

I could see Estelle thinking and remembering the video, "Yeah that was pretty good. She looked like she was enjoying it, although I think she could have swallowed the dildo deeper."

I couldn't help but smile at this strange observation. "Have you ever shown her the magazines you were in when you were younger?" Estelle had shown me two magazines that she was in when she was a young model, before having children. They were of the continental variety and fairly hardcore.

She started to laugh, "God no, I was always too embarrassed. Although she knows I did adult modeling" She laughed more, "I suppose I had a lot more practice than she's had."

I didn't know all the details and wasn't sure I wanted to know, instead I asked what was going on with her and Karen.

"Nothing's going on as such. She's been trying all sorts of tactics to get me to pose for her site or to start my own. Since I enjoyed that lingerie shoot we did together so much, she seems to think it will be good for me, bring me out of myself more. I was wild when I was younger, even after Karen was born I was still up for anything. Then my husband, Karen's father, fucked off and left us.

It really took the wind out of my sails. I loved him and thought we'd be together forever. I had Karen to look after and just committed myself to that. Even though she now flashes her tits and ass for a living, I think I did a good job."

I couldn't disagree. I'd known Karen for five years and she was one of the nicest and soundest people I knew. Even since she started modeling six months ago and was making a lot of money, she was still the same. Estelle continued.

"You might not know this but you are the first serious relationship I've had since I got divorced twenty years ago. I've seen a couple of fellas but I think I scared them off." She was laughing as she said this. "No seriously, you're the first one I've felt I could really be myself with."

I was chuffed by this but wanted to keep it light, "Sorry, I didn't realize we were in a serious relationship."

"You don't think I'd lick the piss off your dick if we weren't, do you. What sort of a tart do you take me for?" This was mad and funny and we were both laughing.

"Getting back to Karen. Her latest tactic has been to goad me that I'm passed it and not wild enough or liberated enough to do more online shoots. In my head I'd already 90% decided I was going to do more stuff for her site. Now I want to shock the hell out of her. I always enjoyed modeling and if I'm honest the fact that someone, somewhere was wanking over a picture of me and thinking what they'd like to do to me, turned me on. Now I have a new generation who seem to want to wank over me."

The whole situation and Estelle talking about people wanking over her had us both horny, I was naked so it was obvious, but with Estelle it was more in her eyes and her demeanour

"So what are you going to do to shock Karen?"

I think the question caught her off guard but she soon recovered, telling me to get my camera.

"The lighting is terrible in here, the photos will be rubbish."

"I don't care, I don't care if there's no fucking film in your camera, I just want to pose and for you to take photos."

I smiled, thinking back to when we had to worry about cameras having film in them, I then had a brain wave. "Why don't I use my phone, it has a great camera and you can send the photos instantly to Karen if you want."

I wasn't into buying the latest phones but Karen had bought it for me, writing it off against tax as she said it was for the business. It had the very best camera of any phone and we would sometimes use it to shoot instant videos and photos if an opportunity arose.

I could see Estelle thinking about it, the twinkle in her eye getting brighter and the smirk on her face getting dirtier, if that was possible.

I went to get my phone, Estelle shouting after me to bring two more glasses of wine back with me. The tablet was definitely working now, Estelle smiling at the hardest boner I had in years as I walked back into the bedroom with the wine and the phone.

My hands were full so when Estelle started kissing me and wanking me at the same time I could only just stand there and let her. I wasn't quite helpless but Estelle seemed to like being in control so I let her.

She let me go and took her wine and we both raised our glasses, sharing a conspiratorial smile as we did so. "I've come up with an idea for a video to send Karen."

"What is it?"

"You'll see, just sit back against the pillows and start videoing when I tell you." This wasn't how shoots normally worked, but this wasn't a normal shoot.

I sat back and made myself comfortable, taking photos of Estelle who was stood and still drinking her wine.

"I didn't tell you to start yet."

"I'm not videoing, I'm just taking photos of a very beautiful, sexy lady."

Estelle pouted and smiled and then put her wine down and started to undress, not a striptease but a slow and methodical process, looking at me and striking little posse the whole time. It was hard to concentrate, Estelle and the tablets actually making my dick painfully hard, as if the skin might split.

She joined me naked on the bed and we clinked glasses again before finishing the last of our wine.

"So what's your idea?"

"Is the phone any good at close ups, really close ups. In fact it doesn't matter, it might be better if it's a bit blurred to begin with. Try not to show my face fully till I look into the camera."

She could tell by my face that I hadn't a clue what she was on about, but this seemed to amuse her more, her telling me to scoot down the bed a little so my head and shoulders were just supported by the pillows.

I got myself in position and Estelle turned around and put her leg over me so she was straddling me with her back to me. "Put the phone right against your face but don't video till I tell you."

I thought I'd guessed what she was doing and expected her to mount me reverse cowboy style, my aching dick twitching, and probably oozing, in anticipation. Instead of this she leant forward till her head was at my knees and her bum in the air, her ass cheeks wonderfully taut and everything on display.

I took a couple of sneaky photos of this amazing sight, Estelle obviously aware as she wiggled and giggled before starting to edge back towards me, nearly doing the splits as her knees went either side of my shoulders. As she straightened up and her pussy and asshole came even closer to my face I was tempted to move the phone and stick my tongue out, but didn't.

Her ass cheek touched the phone and squashed it to my face, the smell of her sex almost distracting me, "Start videoing now."

"I can't, it's dark back here, I can't see the button, Also you're not centred. Pull forward a little bit and pull your cheeks apart and then sit back."

Estelle nearly lost balance as she put her hand behind her and managed to spread her ass cheeks even further apart, the phone now firmly wedged in place.

"Videoing now." I told her and she moved forward, nearly taking the phone with her. I moved the phone just a tad so it was level and I could see the screen. The screen was a dark blur but as she inched forward and the light of the room illuminated her ass you could just make out what you were looking at. She moved slowly, the focus adjusting and her gloriously wet slit and puckered hole coming into focus.

"Stop." I said and Estelle stopped, realizing I was letting the camera capture this wonderful sight. She started bobbing her head as if giving me a blow job but her head was now mid thigh, but it looked real. She started moving again and kept her legs spread wide, her head and shoulders rising and her back arching, the lights of the room casting shadows on her back and the camera capturing the muscles of her back, from her straining sphincter to between her shoulder blades.

I asked her to stop again, and I adjusted my position so I could take in more of this shot. I wasn't sure what else she had in mind but I felt that so far this video would look amazing, challenging and questioning the line between pornography and erotica. That was soon to change.

Estelle headed towards the corner of the bed, lifting one leg over the footboard and dropping the other off the mattress onto the floor. I was smiling and admiring her flexibility when she stopped and positioned herself over the finial ball on top of the leg. She wouldn't, would she?

It wasn't a particularly big ball as far as beds go, but it had a few decorative carvings and was definitely bigger that most things you would put inside yourself. Estelle gingerly lowered herself down, her body tense and I wondered who was holding their breath the most, me or her. I smiled as she wiggled her hips and lowered some more, her breath now coming in little grunts as she accommodated the foreign object. Even in this weird and obscene position she still looked amazing.

I could no longer see the finial, and her breathing normalized as she got used to the intrusion, the muscles of her back visibly relaxing as she took a few deep breaths. She started to move slowly up and down, half turning her head towards me, the triumphant smile only spoilt a little by the dribble on her chin.

She wasn't moving fast but her pace had definitely increased, Estelle leaning more to her left as she grinded up and down, obviously enjoying the sensation of the protruding carving on that side.

"Lean forward, I want to see your cunt fucking the bedpost." I thought this was an appropriate statement, given the circumstances. Estelle must have agreed as she giggled before leaning forward, lifting up and plunging down on the makeshift phallus, the squelching noise of her pussy clearly audible on the video as I moved in for a closer look.

Estelle must have liked the new position, her breathing quickening as the sensations built, her whole body tensing and straightening as she finally came. It was amazingly erotic and quite moving and I wanted to cuddle and hold her as she came down from her high but I was also still recording and pushed myself back up the bed to rest on the pillows, the screen showing Estelle in the middle as she gathered herself.

She slowly lifted herself off and stood, moving her hips from side to side, letting her body right itself. I zoomed in, first on her glistening thighs and then on the bed post, wet and sticky.

I was still filming the bed post when Estelle turned around, her face the picture of someone who had just been fucked, the hair wild and the make-up smudged. She smiled down at me and then at my now semi hard dick, pointing to it and then to her mouth. She signalled for me to film my dick. I did this and she stood at the end of the bed, pinching and pulling her nipples and making my dick magically grow on the video.

She moved to the side of the bed, still out of shot, her hand coming to rest on my dick and a long, manicured nail tracing its way slowly up the hardened shaft, making me tingle and Estelle give a bawdy laugh at my reaction. She grabbed my dick and pointed it skyward, the back of her head coming into view as she lowered her head and took me in her mouth.

The combination of me being turned on for so long and Estelle's undoubted oral skills meant I had no chance of lasting too long, which I think was the idea. She went for it like a dervish, sucking and licking relentlessly until I had no chance, Estelle letting the first spurt hit her in the face and putting my dick back in her mouth and swallowing the rest. She lifted her head and sat back, looking straight into the camera, the sweet smile on her face only spoilt by the droplets of spunk running down her cheek and chin. Waving she said, "Night, night darling, mummy loves you, chat tomorrow."

I just managed to press stop on the video before we both burst out laughing, "You're fucking mad, we can't send that to Karen."

"Why can't we, I want to shock her a bit, show her how wild I can be. She probably won't see it till the morning anyway."

I couldn't actually think of a reason why we couldn't send it. Instead I just told Estelle how amazing I thought she was, "You are one dirty bitch, an incredibly horny, sexy dirty bitch and I love it."

She seemed pleased with my reaction, "I'm glad you approve. Actually, I'd forgotten how much I love fucking myself in front of a camera, I just lose myself in the moment. I want to film more now?"

"You must be sore."

"I am, but there's always my bum hole." She burst out laughing and I knew she was taking the piss, although I wouldn't have put it passed her. Instead we lay down and watched the video, Estelle wanking me as we did and complimenting me on having a very steady hand.

It was now late and despite my reservations, Estelle insisted on sending the video to Karen. We were nearly asleep when my phone pinged, a message from Karen who was obviously awake and had seen the video. "You're a dirty slapper. Did Steve's cock taste nice?"

On this we fell asleep and I, for one, had amazing dreams.

I woke first and crept out of bed, trying not to wake her as I headed first to the bathroom and then to the kitchen to make coffee. As I switched on the machine Estelle shouted out that she'd have one also.

Estelle was still lying down when I brought the coffees in, "My pussies sore, it hurts when I move."

"I'm not surprised. You probably overstretched it last night." We both looked at the bedpost.

"I don't think so, I've had bigger things than that up there." I was shocked, my raised eyebrow making her smile, "Although admittedly not for a long time."

"I think I've actually bruised it inside. I was too drunk and banged down too hard on the knob. Bloody typical, I bring all these sex toys to film myself using them and now won't be able to, not for a while anyway. In the old days it used to take three or four days for the bruises to settle down."

I was intrigued but almost afraid of asking about the 'old days'. Instead I asked. "So you've fully decided that you're going to do the website?"

"I think I have. I used to really enjoy the modeling when I was young. I know why I stopped, but looking back I feel like I missed out on something. Only since Karen started modeling and I met you have I felt like I could regain that feeling. But this time it'll be even better because I'm in control of what I do and I've got you taking the photos. Does that make sense?"

"It really does." A mad, dirty idea was forming in my head, "How do you want your site to be, do you want it to be more saucy or more hardcore?"

"Both I suppose, but knowing me it'll end up more hardcore." Estelle gave a dirty laugh as she said this, which spurred me on.

"I think you can do hardcore in a fun, saucy way. You have the personality and the attitude. Most girls on these sites looked bored shitless and are just going through the motions. Your selling point, apart from the fact that you're gorgeous and sexy, is that you enjoy doing it and you're a natural tart."

Estelle laughed again, "You say the nicest things."

I smiled down at her, "We should start filming stuff straight away, we can set the site up later."

I got the phone and checked there was plenty of memory left. "I want you to start talking into the camera and explaining about you sore pussy, we can combine it with some of the footage from last night."

"That's brilliant. Should I go and fix my make and hair first?"

"As you are is perfect, you have the sexiest bed head I've ever seen."

"Charmer." Estelle sat up in bed and pulled the sheet across her chest. I started filming as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Good morning my lovelies. This is the morning after the night before, you would have seen that I was a bit drunk last night and got carried away on the, eh, bed post." Estelle gave a throaty, sexy laugh as she said this and I panned to the guilty timber. "I've just woke up and Fred, my wonderful cameraman, has brought me a cup of coffee. The thing is, and I'm letting you into a little secret here, the thing is I've got a sore cunt. I think I've bruised my pussy filming footage for you dirty pervs to watch at home. I don't think I'm flexible enough to inspect it myself so I'm going to get Fred to go under the covers and film it with his camera so I can have a look at it."

I wanted to stop filming and tell her how bloody wonderful she was but I knew it would look better if I just carried on with the filming. With my free hand I gave her a thumbs-up before lifting the covers at the end of the bed, Estelle bending her legs up as I did so.

"What does it look like under there?"

"It's dark."

"Turn the light on."

"Oh yeah." I could hear Estelle giggling as I fiddled with the phone, trying to find the flash button in the near darkness. I found it and the scene became like something out of a homemade horror movie, only Estelle's shins visible in the eerie light, the covers having draped down between her knees.

"Can you bend your legs up some more?"

Estelle pulled her legs up to her chest and put her hands behind her knees, her bum rising slightly off the mattress and the covers sliding up my back and letting in a little more light, which wasn't a bad thing.

"What does it look like now?"

"Incredible." I heard her giggle again.

"What can you see?"

"I can see a gorgeous bum hole, it looks ok but I'll just inspect it." I moved slightly closer and pressed my index finger gently against her sphincter. It rebounded and then Estelle flexed it, almost making it wink at me. It was my turn to giggle. I moved the focus of the camera higher.

"I can see pussy lips still stuck together with last night's goo."

"What does it smell like?"

I made a point of sniffing loudly so it could be heard on the video, "I can smell sex and wood veneer." More giggles.

I gently parted the lips using two fingers, "I see a beautiful, inviting wet pussy. Oh no, that doesn't look right."

"What?"

"Your clitoris is red and inflamed."

"That's because I've been rubbing it this morning."

"Do you want me to kiss it better?"

"Yes please." More giggles.

I couldn't fit my head and the phone between her legs so instead I suddenly straightened, throwing the covers of my back as I sat back, the camera catching Estelle in all her leg spread glory, a big cheeky grin on her face. Maybe she'd been smiling like that the whole time.

I turned off the camera and we both burst out laughing, "That was fucking amazing, you are incredible."

"You weren't bad yourself, do you think the film will look ok?"

"I do, even if it's a bit dark or too light it will just add to it. We can watch it now."

We cuddled up and replayed the film, both of us in stitches at our attempts at being serious.

"That's exactly what I was talking about, saucy and filthy. That could be the name of your page, 'Estelle's saucy and filthy page'."

"I should use a different name, just like Karen does. When I modeled before I went by Stella Smith."

"Stella's Smith's Saucy Adventures has a ring to it."

"It really does. I'm horny and excited now, what shall we film next?"

"I'm horny and hungry. Why don't you have a shower and I'll nip to the shop and buy something for breakfast." I helped her off the bed and couldn't help but smile as she walked stiffly to the bathroom, getting called a fucker for my troubles.