Estelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

One evening, over a few glasses of wine, we sat down to watch all the videos we'd shot, including the one on the bus, with the intention of editing them. We soon realized that it would be easier to edit them on the computer at home, but watched them anyway. I'm glad to say that I didn't get jealous and in fact we both had a good laugh looking at the shocked expressions of the two guys, something we hadn't really noticed before.

We'd gone to bed and were cuddled up and Estelle was gently playing with my dick, but I could tell her mind was somewhere else, "I want to film more videos like that, not necessarily on a bus, but something either risky or just plain filthy. I love posing and playing for the camera and I know it's for the site, but I'm already getting bored."

"I know what you mean, I feel the same, like we're just going through the motions. It was the same with Karen, that's why we now do a lot more outdoor shoots, to keep it interesting."

"It's even more than that with me, it's like I've an itch that needs to be scratched. I ignored it for years but now I want to scratch it more and more. Does that make sense?" I nodded, thinking I knew what she meant but not really sure.

"I'm not doing the site just to make money, although that will be nice, I'm doing it so I can act like a tart and a whore, but do it safely, knowing your there with me. I want to be fucked, I want to be pissed on, I want to gag on dick, I want to be suffocated by a big fat woman sitting on my face."

Wow. Estelle stopped talking, her hand had left my dick and was between her own legs, her eyes closed as she frigged herself furiously. I started pinching and pulling her nipples, heightening her sensations, twisting harder till she could take no more, her body almost convulsing as she finally released.

The emotion was nearly too much for the both of us. I held her as tight as I could, kissing the top of her head as I felt tears on my chest.

"I think we should go to the doctor, see if we can get some cream for that itch."

Estelle lifted her head and kissed me, a smile on her reddened, tear covered face. She repositioned herself, her leg thrown across me and her head on my shoulder. She was asleep within minutes, leaving me to lay and wonder where this was going.

I didn't sleep well and was first up the next morning, trying not to wake Estelle. I'd just put the coffee maker on when she joined me, naked and half asleep, a silly grin on her beautiful face. It was warm in the villa but she had those just awake goose pimples, a slight shudder as we kissed. My shirt was only thin but she pulled it around herself tightly as I put it on her.

"Would madam like eggs or a big sausage for breakfast?"

"Enough of the silly jokes. I'm sorry if I freaked you out last night."

"You didn't freak me out. Actually, it was incredibly erotic, especially when you started snoring and dribbling on my chest." She gave me daggers and I knew to get serious. "I know what you're like and what gets you going and I would never ever want to change that. This is a journey for the both of us and together it's going to be fucking brilliant." I'd had some of these words in my head already and was surprised how emotional I felt.

"I love you."

"And I love you." I was now naked and looked down at my semi hard-on, "Now what was it you were saying about wanting to gag on dick."

After breakfast we went for a long walk, holding hands for most of it and feeling very much in love. The site and what to shoot for it was still a bit of a cloud hanging over us and when we got back I decided that we had to be practical, sitting down with a pad and writing down some ideas.

I decided to be blunt, "We could film you having sex, getting fucked and, with the right people, I'm sure it would look brilliant, especially if you really got into it and had that spark that you sometimes have. But I still think it's a bit boring, like loads of other pages are doing it."

"Yeah, I think you're right, although it might be fun finding out." It was my turn to pull a face. "So what shall we do?"

"Well like you said last night, risky and extreme. How and what exactly, I don't know. We'll have to work on it and I think once we start then one thing will lead to another. I do have one idea."

Estelle looked at me, a little bit nervous but her eyebrow raised as if to say 'This could be interesting.'

"You know those magazines you showed me that you appeared in when you were young?" she nodded, "Well I'm sure they're out of circulation now and probably no one's bothering with media rights or copyright or anything like that. We could scan the pictures onto your site and then have you do the exact same poses again, a sort of now and then feature. We'd have to try and get the same or very similar toys, but I'm sure we could make it work."

Estelle looked excited but also a bit worried, "You know it wasn't just me in some of those magazines, there were other models as well." I nodded, "Well I only showed you the magazines with me and a girl, there's also ones of me and men."

"I guessed there might be. Do you have any videos, you know old VHS ones, we can digitalize them and put them on the site next to you doing the scenes again."

That cheeky grin that I loved crept across Estelle's face, "Careful what you wish for mister, in some of those videos it was me and three guys, do you think you can handle that?"

I shouldn't have been surprised or shocked, but I was. Trying to make light of it I said, "Only three?"

"Well, I only have three holes, any more would be a waste." Her face changed, as if reminiscing "God, I was wild in those days. I remember filming all day with two very well hung black guys, by the end of it they were worn out and I wanted to carry on." I somehow managed to laugh along with Estelle, more at the bizarre conversation and situation than at anything else.

"Where will we find the other actors? You better make sure they have plenty of stamina, ooh can you imagine me fucking three young studs."

"No not three young actors, we have to make it authentic. They'll have to be the same age as you, as if they were in the original videos."

Estelle laughed, "There's not enough blue pills in the world for them to get up to what I used to get up to." It was funny and this time I laughed for real.

However bizarre it all was, I loved seeing her so excited. I knew I'd be ok once I was behind the camera, but this was about Estelle being Estelle and not about her feelings for me. I'd have to keep telling myself that. In fact, I knew that once I got into shooting it I'd probably enjoy it as much as her and would push her to do things she wasn't expecting, all in the name of good pornography.

How did we get on? You'll have to read part 2 to find out.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers