Esther

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. So perhaps that is something I will set aside for a more severe punishment. Something to do when you displease me greatly. Do you intend to earn punishment, my love?"

"Only small ones because I know it pleases you to punish me."

He chuckled darkly.

"May I ask a question, my love?" she asked softly.

"Ask, and perhaps I will answer. Perhaps I will punish you for your impertinence."

"How many women have you had down here before me?"

He cocked his head again. "You assume you are not the first?"

"I know I am not my love. You are too well versed and the... furniture...? is too well used."

"I see. You do notice everything, don't you?"

"More now than I used to."

"I bet. I have had women down here. I don't know how many. All well compensated and all with consent. I am not my brother."

"But you never intended to ask my consent," she said softly.

"No, little one, I did not. You are mine to do with as I please. So tell me. The nightmares, the fear, was it all real?"

"Yes. I am still terrified of Ben hunting me down... but I know you won't let him hurt me. That is only for you to do, not him."

"Very good little one. Are you cold? You are shivering."

"It is very cold down here."

"It is, isn't it?" He smiled, then leaned down and kissed her head. "Goodnight little one." He said standing.

"Goodnight my love," she answered. "Sleep well."

He smiled and blew out the lamps before leaving, then went up to his room. He fully intended to leave her there all night, but he could not stop thinking about her. The way her perfect little ass was tilted up for him, waiting. The look of complete trust in her eyes when she looked up at him. He paced, frustrated with himself for more than three hours.

He stepped out of his room and went down to the basement with a lamp. Her entire body was shuddering, shaking with cold and he slid his hand along her back. She was freezing. He unhooked the hasp and opened the stocks, then helped her up. She was stiff from being there for so many hours, so he gently lifted her and carried her up the stairs to their bed. As soon as he laid her down, she pulled him in for a kiss. Sweet, loving, adoring and passionate. He climbed in with her beneath the blankets and very gently held her and made love to her, kissing her, holding her, caressing her, whispering how pleased he was with her and how much he adored her.