Esther and Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there, my hands over my face, shaking my head. Star was hysterical with laughter, snorting every few seconds at the effort to keep quiet.

"Geez, I'm a fucking idiot," I muttered, laughing at myself.

She climbed back next to me, and set her head down on the pillow, little giggles and chuckling bursts erupting every so often.

A minute or so later, she said, "I could teach you, you know."

"What? How to fart like you?" I asked, annoyed.

"No, dumbass, how to give Esther pleasure."

"Oh," I muttered. "What do you mean?"

She rolled on her side as I did, and we were face to face. "I know women's bodies, brother mine. I've had all different kinds. I can show you what to do. She'll be begging you for more."

"What, like, you're sitting in there with us? Beside our bed?"

"No, I...I mean, I guess I could do that, but that's not what I was thinking. I was thinking more like private lessons for you. Just the two of us."

I swallowed, imagining her scenario. I hadn't responded, but I saw her face unfurl a huge smile as she watched me. She said, "Even if you say no, you're thinking yes."

Then, a new thought occurred to me, and Star's smile vanished as she watched my eyes.

"What?" she asked.

"Star, what if Esther...what if all this time, how she doesn't like sex with me and...what if she just doesn't like men?"

Star looked like she was thinking.

I went on. "That book has changed her. She doesn't seem to care about her rules anymore. Drinking wine? Letting you touch her, finger her, lick her? She's a different person now. What if today made her think she might be a lesbian?"

"I've thought about that."

"What'd you think?"

"She seemed really excited."

"I know. Did you see the way she was looking at you?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"She was like a teenage girl in 1960, and you were Elvis Presley."

"I know. And she was wet. Really wet."

"She was?"

"Yes. Girls, I mean, we can get a little bit wet easily. When I felt her, remembering what you described, I knew she was really excited. She wanted it. It was a whole other level of wet."

"Shit."

"And it didn't take much convincing, did it?"

"No," I said. "Do you think she is?"

"Until today, I would've said absolutely not, but now, I don't know. Fifty-fifty?"

I took this answer with a grim sigh. "Look, Star, if Esther is going to go that route—I don't know how you feel about it—but I would want it to be with you. I can't imagine her leaving the apartment and spending her evening with some woman I don't even know."

Star searched my eyes and finally replied, "You wouldn't be mad?"

"I'd be sad. I'd be jealous, I suppose, but it's way better than the alternative. How would you feel about it?"

"She's very sexy. Don't be mad, but I really do want her. You saw that today."

I nodded. "You have my permission to...to help her explore her feelings, if you think that it will help."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said, "I really just want her to be happy, that's all." I laid there for a few moments looking past Star at the door of the apartment. "I'm going to take another job."

"What?"

"A different job," I clarified. "On Friday, they sent all of the conductors a message—a job is opening up on the South Station-Providence line. Couple guys got busted selling drugs during their run. Anyways, the hours are shitty, and I wasn't planning on taking it, but now I think I might. It pays better, and it may give you two some freedom to see what's what."

"What would your new hours be?"

"Eight to noon, and then five to nine, roughly. Monday to Friday."

"What would you do between?"

"South Station has a gym, and it's got bunks for people to crash out in. There's cool stuff nearby, right? Chinatown...and it's not far from Downtown Crossing. I can work out, sleep, run errands."

"You'd do that for Esther and I?"

I looked at Star. "The pay is better," I argued.

"No, you're being sweet."

"No, I'm not."

"Brother mine, I know you. You've got a heart for desperate people. You're trying to help."

"So, what?"

"So, you're good."

I shook my head. Fuck, Star was hot. I was in an apartment with a gorgeous woman and an extremely hot one. I was a lucky man.

"You did the whole J and J thing for me when I was desperate. You saw how lonely and desperate Esther was in high school..."

"I was just horny, and she turned me on."

"You say that to yourself, but you know you could have gotten laid by fifty other girls. No, you're a good guy. Don't deny it."

I shrugged. "Look how far it's gotten me: living in my older sister's apartment with a wife who is probably a lesbian, and I just got my face farted on."

Star lost it, and then I started chuckling, too.

She finally said, "So, you never gave me an official answer to my proposal."

"What?"

"Esther might not be a lesbian, after all. If not, she's going to be needing you, her husband. Do you want me to teach you some tricks?"

We were facing each other, but I glanced down and saw Star's cleavage—a beautiful line of shadow, accentuated by her resting on her side, pushing those rigid tits together, and at the same time, pushing them out against the fabric of her tank top.

"Star, would you mind if..."

"No, you can touch them."

I brought my hand up and cupped one, and then the other. Fuck, they were firm, exactly as I had imagined.

"Doesn't it bother you that..."

"You're my brother?" she finished. "No, actually."

"Why not?"

"Because you're good. Because you didn't make me tell you about J and J. Because you're handsome and sexy—for a man. Because I love you, and I want you and Esther to be happy together."

"My gosh, your tits are amazing."

"I know," she said. "So, will you let me teach you?"

"When would we do it? I wouldn't want Esther to find out."

"I'll make time to help my brother...oh, my gosh. Again?" She was staring past my hand to my cock. It pressed against her tummy.

I smiled when she looked up at me.

"Mmm, well...okay," she said, getting up.

I didn't even need to ask.

"Sheesh," she muttered, scooting down to the level of my cock and pulling my shorts down over it.

Still on our sides, she kissed it, and then sucked on the tip for a moment. She looked up at me and gripped the shaft, tugging a few times. "So, will you let me teach you?" she asked.

I nodded, and she smiled and started giving me my third blowjob of the night.

I didn't last long. She stroked me with her right hand while she sucked gently on the head. She let me cum in her mouth again.

When she finished, she thanked me—yes, she thanked me—and kissed my forehead saying, "Good night, brother mine." Then, she got up and went back to her room.

The movie was still on. My eyes were watching it, but my mind was still reeling.

Blowjobs. They were like the Grand Canyon. They stopped you in your tracks. They showed you a view of the world which didn't seem possible. You got one, and you knew there was something more to life than atoms banging around.

I liked blowjobs. I wondered if I'd ever get the chance to get one from Esther.

***

End Note: Again, thanks to shygirlwhore for her editing expertise. Any remaining errors are mine, not hers. Thanks, as well, to readers. I hope the story is working for you. It wouldn't exist if you weren't out there taking the time to read. More to follow soon. -FS