All Comments on 'Esther and Star Ch. 06'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bryan

Well, I can't say I didn't see this coming, I mean the story has both of their names in it so it was to be expected. Having said that, I will be honest and say that I didn't like it but I also didn't not like it, if that makes sense. The point is that because I expected it to happen, it really wouldn't make sense to be unhappy with it just because it didn't go my way or a way that I would have liked.

So, with that said, I'm gonna keep this short and end it with this

Thanks for story

PentafelixPentafelixover 4 years ago
Just...Wow.

It was...perfect. It challenged me and made me uncomfortable and slowly but surely drew me in. It’s a beautiful, fun, heartwarming, and hot story. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice recovery

Although it is a fairy tale ending and not real life

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
5 star

great story, I eagerly await each new chapter. The only disappointment I felt with this chapter was when Patrick was finally having great willing sex with Esther for the first time, his climax was taken away from his wife and given to his seemingly greedy sister! This marriage seems destined to work only with the active help and participation of Star. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad ending, but I, like many others who commented, wish you would have went the harem route.

Taboolover420Taboolover420over 4 years ago
Keep it going

I like this story I’d like to see more but I get this is probably the end... I like your writing so I’ll check back for new stuff soon. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Series!

Thank you so much for the great series. It is my first time reading your work and I was hooked till the end. Awesome job!

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Lots of emotional too's and fro's for me with this story but I really liked it and it had a happy ending. What more could you want.

Zed998Zed998over 4 years ago
Great Story

Well written and engaging. It kept me coming back for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bent and broken ch 4

Will ypu ever update again or was this meant as a send off

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
What a total wreck!!!

And I loved every single word of it. I laughed, cried, yelled and screamed. I was confused, enraged, overwhelmed, and overjoyed. It was an emotional journey to read. At times I wanted the time back for what I read, yet I couldn't stop reading. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to read this. Thanks.

1LurkingInShadows1LurkingInShadowsabout 4 years ago
Very well-written story

Excellent work, creating a story with a lot of twists, and very relate-able but very different characters. Just long enough to get some real story telling done while writing some fairly hot scenes. As a testament to your writing, I don't really like the whole incest thing at all, and generally click away when that stuff get started (I know, the subject area it's in--clicked in from another tag). But by the time I figured out that was in here, I was already invested and had to finish. I also appreciate the dark/coarse humor you worked thought out. Thank your for taking the time to resolve this story, and share your work.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Terrible

He was such a wuss

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymouse

Good story, but a shallow ending that kind of detracted from the tone of the piece. The protagonist changes his mind several times at a pin drop (or simply: pussy); but its porn so it is to be expected even if the writing hinted that there may be a bit more of a plot at play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great story with just the right mix of love and tension. Reading I kept thinking if they break up I am going to be pissed. You reached a good balance throughout the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of the series was well written and edited. My single change might be to add a permanent "hall pass" for a relationship with Diane and, possibly, her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after reading (raised eyebrows, headshaking and frowning) 1-6:

nope no not gonna work

With this "thing" as a sister and this "woman".... Hard Reset divorce and also getting rid of sister dear (both are not working in their intended roles IMO)

MC isn't written as being a wimp or hateful towards the two women.... but he's also not described as someone who stands up for himself or is really close to his sister or wivey (behaviour, choice of words, thoughts)... he's more or less a zero line with scene-depending pings and doesn't advance the story in the slightest.

It makes the story annoying at best and head-shaking at worst.

the idea wasn't bad, but the execution...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly loved this. Didn't expect it to be so well written and to have an actual story outside of what was necessary for the sex. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really appreciate the redemption arc for the two women. Great work. Not sure how I feel about all three of them being a unit, seems to stretch the bounds of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but after reading all the chapters, I think the author did a lousy job!

Why? Example:

-I guess he didn't want the sister to seem like a house-wrecking, stupid cunt.

Since she is the catalyst she actually has an important function but, also referring to other comments, she is instead the main problem of the story and makes it partly non-functional.... and hugely so!

-I also think that the MC should not appear completely mentally unstable (swings between murderous rage (rightly so imo) <> suicidally sad, lovey<>hate... moodswings).

-wife seems rather unfit for life and naive?! - partly she came across in the story as if she was only there for the siblings to have another sexual partner and less like a character (like an onahole with lines), sorry?

-and some other problems but by far the worst is the sis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your take on Witnesses is not well researched. Besides that I loved it.

Texasmale_2016Texasmale_2016almost 2 years ago

Best story I’ve read on here. It was about sex but wasn’t ONLY about sex. Congrats on an amazingly crafted story!

Followed author and cannot wait to dig o to another one. (May go pick up Count of Monte Cristo as well. -been a while). 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if you read this from ch 1- ch 5 it is clear what an egoistical bitch the sister is and how gullible the other two are written

the only winner is that homewrecker even if this oh so loving pair of cucks does not realize it yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the end, he still allowed himself to be manipulated by Star and by Esther. By staying with Star and Esther in a polyamorous relationship he's still holding on to his past, which by the way both had caused him pain and took advantage of him. The only real winner in the current relationship is Star as she gets what SHE wanted by manipulating the other two into the relationship with sex and telling them what each wanted to hear. Outside of his one time sexual encounter with Diane the main character never took time to explore a relationship outside of Star and Esther so he's limiting his future based only on the past which he was manipulated into accepting. He's going back to college for football and obtain an education. My guess is that he'll eventually out grow Star and Esther, both intellectually and emotionally and in the future will want a relationship more inline with who he becomes as he grows into adulthood. Esther's only chance of staying with him in the future is if she convinces him that they need to be a couple without Star in the middle of their relationship controlling and directing their lives according to what best for Star and not what's best for them.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

I didn't like this one. Saw where it was heading and stopped at chapter 4, couldn't take anymore. Esther so readily running to star hurts. Also we don't get to see Esther grow at all. We just see it at the end, but her journey is non existent. She's just hiding off in Star's room and then is magically cured.

Would've liked to see him get with literally anyone else besides Esther. The sex problems were kind of her fault. Granted the sex problems were both of theirs fault, she didn't really give him any room to do anything to make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have good premises and start your stories off good but like in this story the male Main character has no backbone nor developes a backbone in the story. I’m not going to say “meh all you right is sow beta cuck males “ but you twist and break the. grind male characters to shreds and the reward at the end is faint recognition from the people who wrecked the dudes life to begin with . Like I said I’m not expecting the main character to go all gym bro sigma male and be life “f you btb time “ for example in this story I feel like the Mc should have told Ester and star “ I’m sorry but I can’t get back together with you because you cheated on me with my sister ,and I’ve found someone who wants all of me not just a part of me “ then rode off into the sun set with Diane. Star would finally have consequences for her actions she used her brother and took his wife, I just don’t see a reality where a person can simple bear that kind of trauma and instantly say yeah I’ll lets move past that. Over time like 10 years time skip character development or desperate situation then yeah I can see it but just because star the source of all the mc’s problems ask her can you share me I don’t think enough for the Mc even in the midst of dick think to kiss and make up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW, JUST WOW! When I was sure where this , along comes the bookstore woman! Then I thought it was going to be he & her with the sister staying with the ex, I like this direction much better! I do see another possible chapter where the mother & sister blossom, but that's just my quirk talking...

AspernEsslingAspernEssling10 months ago

Wonderful. You should be very proud of this work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The 2 women were shit characters that backstabbed and took the mc for granted. The ending was ok but the 2 cunts never got any punishment for cheating on mc.

weddressweddress4 months ago

Dear fsqueeze

I thought E&S was amazing, especially the way Star explained female sexuality and sensuality, and the emotional turmoil you exposed in the mc as he learned to listen better and begin

to express his own desires. His process around the violent reactions, which I always find challenging in stories, was brilliant. And that he could learn to forgive both E&S after

working through his anger was awesome. Not very realistic, but hey, this is fantasy.

Am amazed at your ability to show this depth of feeling in mc in the other stories I read, bent & broken and 20 cups.

Amazed again at your ability to come up with story lines, especially 20 cups.

Pay no attention to the haters.

love to live and live to live

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous