Thank You, Mrs. Pollard

Story Info
Jeff learns sex from his boss.
2.2k words
4.56
16.2k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers

I had my first sexual experience in my senior year of high school.

I had a part-time job flipping hamburgers in a fast-food place. The night manager was a woman in her early forties named Mrs. Pollard. I still don't know her first name. She was simply Mrs. Pollard. She made sure I knew the correct way to flip burgers. She took my hand in hers and guided me through picking up two patties at a time and turning them over without dropping either one. Her breasts were pressed against my back and side, and my teenage hormones were raging. If she noticed my boner, she didn't show it. It was the same with bagging fries: her hand on mine with her tits firmly planted on my back and side. Her fabulous body against mine always produced an immediate hardon. It was almost impossible to pay attention to what she was saying. I was always doing something not quite right, and she's come over to give me some refresher training. If a burger slipped on the spatula, she was right there grabbing my hand. Let a french fry slip out of the bag, I got another lesson. And always her body was distracting me. I don't know which was more embarrassing, the constant correction or my nonstop erection.

One Friday night she asked me to stay late after the store closed and everyone else had gone home. She said she wanted me to watch a special training tape. But first she had to go to the ladies' room. I pulled up a chair and sat down to wait for her. The vcr was all set up, but I didn't see any of the training cassettes lying about. They were all up on the shelf over her desk neatly lined up. Scanning the titles, I realized that I had seen each one. My confusion mounted even higher when she returned.

Her auburn hair was no longer in a bun but hanging freely about her shoulders. She had removed her tie and opened her shirt exposing her cleavage. The shirttail was outside of her skirt and mostly unbuttoned from the bottom up. Only one button at the bottom of her breasts was fastened. It was plain that she was braless. Her face was shiny with fresh makeup. The matronly Mrs. Pollard had become a gorgeous woman. Her flat tummy was exposed beneath her boobs, and her hips had a definite wiggle as she walked. She had a video cassette in her hand. "This is the tape I want you to watch," she said as she handed it to me. She gathered up a bunch of papers from the desk. "I'll be out in the dining room. After you've seen the tape, come out and we'll talk about it." She disappeared before I could even say 'yes ma'am.'

There wasn't a label on the cassette. I looked at all sides trying to find something that would indicate the subject matter, but all I found was black plastic. I put it in the machine and pressed the play button.

Imagine my shock when the first image on the screen was a close-up of a couple fucking away like the sun wouldn't come up tomorrow. At first only the genitals were visible, but as the camera pulled back, more of their bodies could be seen. They were in the missionary position, so I couldn't see the man's face, but the woman was definitely Mrs. Pollard. Her ankles were locked behind the man's back so his dick could be seen sliding in and out of her. Her big tits were crushed against his chest obscuring her nipples. The soundtrack, as you might expect, was a bunch of panting and orgasmic screaming. After a couple minutes of the old in-out, the man pulled his prick out of her pussy, and the camera zoomed in as he shot his wad on her belly. The scene cut to a close-up of her face. "Okay, Jeff," she said on screen, "you've seen the final result. Now we're going to start from the beginning and go step by step through the art of making love. Then you and I will practice what you see in this training film."

Training film? Who did she think she was kidding? I may have been an eighteen-year-old virgin, but I knew what pornography was. What was most mystifying was that I was obviously the intended audience. I was about to stop the tape and go demand an explanation, but the scene changed to a two-shot of them standing naked beside each other. She began with a list of body parts and erogenous areas. Instead of drawings from a textbook, she used her own body and his. When she came to the genitals, she spread her pussy lips and pointed to her clit and the other parts. Suffice to say, she kept my attention.

After the anatomy lesson, they appeared on screen fully clothed. The sound switched from live narration to voice-over as they settled onto a sofa and began kissing. She began the lesson with the importance of being gentle and on how to touch the woman's face with just the fingertips. Kissing the chin and neck was followed by unbuttoning the blouse. She was wearing a low-cut black bra which barely covered her nipples. The dark material contrasting against her pale skin caused my dick to rise. My hand went between my legs to stroke my cock through my pants. As if she could see me, she said to the camera, "Now put your hands up on the desk and pay attention so you'll know what to do later." Somewhat embarrassed, I did as she commanded.

The man kissed the exposed portion of her breasts. He slowly pushed the straps off her shoulders and kissed the shoulders next. The camera angle changed so I could see how he unhooked her bra, then returned to a front view as the bra came off revealing her erect nipples. There was a quick explanation of why her nipples were hard while the man kissed her boobs some more. The image zoomed in to a close-up of the nipples as he licked and sucked them, and they stood up even more. She stood up and he got on his knees and began kissing her tummy while he took his shirt off. I could hear her deep breathing in the background behind the narration. Her hands were stroking his hair as he unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor, and he kissed her across the top of her panties, then moved his lips down to her thighs.

Mrs. Pollard was breathing very heavily as the man stood up and she dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his belt and opened his fly. His erection strained against his pants. She pulled his pants down. His shorts followed immediately leaving his turgid member pointing at her mouth. Steadying it with her hand, she drew every inch of him into her mouth. She seemed to wink at me as her head bobbed back and forth on his shaft. Her cheeks collapsed with the heavy suction that she applied to him. After a couple minutes, she laid back on the sofa, and he removed her panties. I knew that women have hair between their legs like men do, but she didn't have any and, at that time, I didn't understand why. The camera moved in until her swollen pussy lips filled the screen. His tongue slid up her slit while her voice-over described everything he did and what she felt as he slowly licked up one side of her labia around her clit and then down the other side.

The clinical descriptions coupled with her gasps and panting in the background were almost comical. Suddenly her legs clamped down on his head, and she let out a scream of delight that went on and on. After she had a few more orgasms, he raised up on his knees between her legs. Her hand guided his cock into her cunt. The narration stopped when he slipped into her. He pumped his meat into her, and she met each of his thrusts with one of her own. Their pace increased, and their panting quickened and became louder and louder. A close-up of their coupled organs showed his nuts being pulled upward by some unseen force. A side-shot followed showing his back arching and all of their muscles tensing as they climaxed simultaneously. A pearly white fluid oozed out of her pussy around his cock in another close-up.

They lay together with him still inside her, and they smiled and kissed and embraced. Then Mrs. Pollard turned toward the camera and said, "Okay, Jeff, it's time to stop the tape and come out to the dining room for your first in person lesson."

My face was flushed when I entered the dining room. Mrs. Pollard was seated at a table working on her reports. She didn't look up until I sat down opposite her. She put her pen down and smiled. I couldn't look at her. "Did you watch all of it?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I stammered. My hands were in my lap trying to hide the bulge in my trousers.

"I see you are nervous."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Have you ever been with a girl before? Like in the film?"

"No, ma'am."

"Good. I won't have to break any bad habits. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment"

"When I'm done teaching you, every girl in town will want you."

"Mrs. Pollard, why are you doing this? I don't mean to sound insulting -- you're a beautiful woman -- but you are my mother's age. And you're married."

She opened her blouse and displayed her huge breasts. They must have been D-cups, at least. "Does this look like your mother?"

"No, but shouldn't my first time be with someone my own age?"

"Jeff, I remember my first time. Neither of us knew what we were doing. It as a miserable experience. I want to save other girls from the same frustration." She let go of her blouse, but she did not rebutton it.

"But what about your husband? Does he know what you're doing?"

"That was him on the tape."

The situation was getting weirder by the minute. "Suppose I say no?"

She stood up and walked around the table to me. Pulling up her short skirt to reveal her shaved pussy, she sat on my lap. Her boobs were just beneath my chin. "Why would you want to refuse?" I must have seemed like a dumb kid. I had a beautiful woman with a great body throwing herself at me, and I was trying to turn her down. Instinctively I put my hands on her ass to keep her from slipping off my lap. Her flesh was warm and soft. She wrapped her arms around my neck and held my head lightly to her neck. "You didn't answer me." I responded by gently kissing her neck. "That's perfect," she sighed. I continued nuzzling her neck, first on the right side, then the left. Her breathing was slow and deep. "You're a very good student. I don't think I can hold out."

Mrs. Pollard stood up and unbuckled my belt. Deftly she opened my fly and extracted my aching cock from its prison. I spread my legs and she took my meat in her hand and inserted it into her mouth. I went from hard to rock solid in three bobs of her head. She stood back up and straddled my lap. Taking my dick in her hand, she held it at the proper angle to impale her pussy on it. Her hot wet cunt slid down over my cock. I put my arms around her waist as she jerked her hips back and forth. She crushed her breasts against my chin while her breath came hard and quick. Her hips moved harder and faster. My loins tightened as I neared my first ever climax. She sensed my excitement and moved her hips even faster, faster than I thought was possible. Her pussy muscles clamped around my manhood as my first wad of cum left my balls and blasted into her. She ground her groin against mine as more and more of my seed filled her womb. She froze in place as I dumped my last load into her.

We both were struggling to breathe. "I'm so sorry, Jeff," she said at last. "I had planned that we would go to a motel, and we'd have a bed, and we'd take our time. You're such a beautiful boy. I couldn't help myself."

"Does this have to be our only time?" I asked. I was suddenly feeling much bolder, much more self-confident.

"Of course not," she said. She smiled and stroked my hair. My cock was still inside her. "The room is paid for. It would be a shame to waste it."

"Can I ask a question? I thought girls were supposed to have hair...you know, down there."

"My husband likes it when I shave my pussy. I do it for him. He says it keeps him from having to comb his teeth."

"I don't get it."

"You will. Trust me, you will."

HotJim
HotJim
267 Followers