ESTIM tale featuring my ESTIM 2B

Story Info
Another ESTIM tale but this time featuring a NEW TOY!
1.2k words
4.58
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
56 Followers

Last night, in the relatively early stages of a great ESTIM session, I was trying to post a message in a forum, by speaking into my phone, it came out as a bit of disjointed words, due to no small part, my already, quite intense arousal!

So I think I will start off with a 'translation'.

Here goes" (What I meant to say)

"I am currently masturbating more than an hour and a half. Watching all kinds of Porn encouragement! I have a stereo file running in my ESTIM 2B machine making my cock feel like I'm getting the most luxurious blow job, edging with a sensational technique!

I have been feeling that for 45 minutes at least, it FEELS so good, watching women sucking cock, bouncing asses, spread legs, big cocks stretching pussies and asses, masturbating women playing with their wet pussies, fingering themselves, fucking themselves tribbing beautiful clits together, my cock is so hard! I feel so good! I love feeling like this pleasure!"

So here are the details. Again another ESTIM tale but this time detailing my ESTIM SYTEMS 2B features and pleasures.

So there is a porn file I was sent, called 'Estim Synch', and it has a separate audio file to run through the machine, (only Estim devices designed for sexual purposes have a stereo input/output option. What the file does is act like an automatic setting adjustment of all the parameters built into the programming of the machine itself. These machines are hand held but are as sophisticated as a cell phone; indeed you can hook them up to a computer directly, and let someone else run it remotely!)

Anyway, rather than using one of the 18 different routines built into the system, you can use stereo files to 'drive' the session. They give you a calibration tone, to set the levels to a pleasurable setting, and set a limit to the intensity. Then you synchronize the actual video which has normal audio, and text prompts. If you were to listen to the audio stim files they sound like electronic noises, beeps, & tones, panning back and forth or loud to soft. What they DO to you, well, lower frequencies have a different sensation than higher ones, and the sweep of the audio EQ settings mimics the FEELING of sucking, licking, fucking or stroking. The file creators are stimmers who used tone generators or synthesized tones to create the frequencies.)

So let's go back to the actual session.

After hooking myself up, I was already hard with anticipation. I selected an on board program called 'THROB' which allowed me to get my cock really aroused, indeed any of the onboard settings are enough to get you to cum. I used them for several weeks before starting with sound files. Anyway, around 1/2 hour or so of this was enough to have me dripping, aching and horny as hell! With an intense porn encouragement video currently going, I switched my tablet ( where I store the ESTIM sound files ) to a folder and selected a wonderful file called 'Timed Sweeps', pressed play and adjusted the output volume, then selected 'STEREO' on the 2B and made sure I could 'see' the file playing on the window. Making a slight volume adjustment on the tablet, I then dialed in the level of the file using the 2B controls to feel the intended sensations on my still hard cock. All this took about 1 minute, by the way.

FYI here is my configuration as far as electrodes from last night"

I had an anal electrode stimulating my prostate and 2 loop electrodes on my engorged penis, plus a cock ring for good measure!

I could feel a constant caress from the base of my cock to the head, and my prostate.

I increased the intensity up one level (calibrated from 1-100, but you dial it in,) There is also a middle knob that allows for adjusting the intensity like the tone control on a stereo receiver. I had started at 14, gradually working up to 21 my personal go-to for warming up, easily a 'feeling' level 10 points higher and more precise than any I had ever had with my old Tens unit. I settled back and jut enjoyed the horny, sexual, quiet intensity, as the stim cycled on a loop setting, mimicking a soft tongue licking my cockhead, all around and underneath, and maybe a soft hand teasing my shaft and balls. Because of the hookup, I could actually feel the up and down cock sensations due to the panning of the signal, and the anal electrode throbbing in intensity, rhythmically, stimulating my 'P-spot'.

Keep in mind this was just the warm-up!

So just about 90 minutes into my masturbation, I was dripping, hard, shaking, and LOVING every second of pleasure!

I lowered the settings a bit so I could focus, stopped the file, selected the Estim Sync file I mentioned earlier, on the tablet, and cued it up. Then on my laptop I selected the matching video, and cued it up. (There is also a video with the estim audio INSTEAD of the porn audio, but then you need another audio source or watch silently. For me I NEED to hear the porn as well as see it,).

Once I was ready I started the stim file as there is a built in 2 second lag, then hit play on the computer. The sexy female voice prompted me to calibrate the setting on my 2B, and then prompted me to settle back for a 2 HOUR RIDE! There then followed a 2 hour compilation of teasing to get set up, then the first blowjob, (no cumming allowed), cutting away with text and audio prompts from the guide voice, fading back to the next scene, all expertly synched up to the video so I could essentially FEEL whatever the woman was doing to the cock on MINE! It then cut to an extended scene of a hot young woman getting herself off with a Hitachi, and again with an attachment that fits over the 'business' end but is curved for G-spot access. The sensations provided to that for me were just a variety of teases, but somewhat less intense physically, but offset by the voice prompts, and her moans were exciting as anything you can imagine! This was followed by more fucking scenes, again synched up beautifully, cock sucking scenes, TIT-fucking scenes, hand jobs ( first time I used this file I blew my load here, (It has taken 6 tries to get to the end! My secret is to shorten the warm-up...NOT EASY!)

Anyway last night I hit my bed at 5 AM. I got through the whole thing, but not without tremendous effort, and tremendous PLEASURE!!!

I reached the end which was a collage, not too fast switching, of all the types of activity already mentioned, until the porn voice faded into the woman's image, spread open, furiously masturbating herself while prompting, her swollen clit and puffy lips wrapped around a thrusting, relentless fucking machine, watching the same porn I was, gasping for me to CUM with her.

It was such an intense final ride up the peak and then......FIREWORKS, roller coasters on my cock, my prostate pulsing and I fucking CAME! Oh GOD did I CUM! The insanity and intensity was amazing, it was like we were together in the same room. I ejaculated like a 20 year old. If I was alone right now I would be, well, DEEP into it again, just 5 hours later, (4 of which were total relaxed seep sleep!)

I want to do this again ASAP! If you are interested message me for details about the files or the unit.

jy55
jy55
56 Followers