All Comments on 'Eta Carinae Pt. 04'

by Tesseract2021

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you! Excellent. I've been reading all of the chapters and wanted to comment on this and the previous chapters. It is quite real-life and relatable. I found the initial step, in the first chapter, a bit fast. It happened in a flash. The spontaneous anal diversion, here, is nice. It is unprepared and will be dirty. This act between two people in this special constellation is special. I would have wished the son would at least first please her special place with the lips and tongue, giving her some spittle and also tasting her. Keep going...

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

It’s nice story and the theme and approach are good. I wish you could find an editor to make the chapters more readable

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

As with the other chapters, I heap praise on Tesseract's writing skills. The way he approaches the subject matter is divine and almost guiltless. She is such a loving mother who sees her son as her man. And of course her son is devoted to her as he should be. This wonderful story about their relationship also gives smoking fetishers something to cheer for. And that's where it gets sticky. The smoking fetish comes in so many flavors. Cigars is just one of those flavors. Cigar fetishers will be thrilled with this chapter. Personally, I'm drawn to older women and mothers who smoke. As much as I love this story, I want Mom to put the brakes on her son's smoking, whether it be cigars or cigarettes. I'm so glad the son has started working out again to be aesthetically and physically pleasing for his mother. But athletes shouldn't smoke. Only wonderful, mature, loving moms should smoke. Of course, many smoking fetishers will disagree with me. And that's okay. But the point I'm trying to make is that I really love this story, the characters, and the way in which it is written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story a suggestion to the smoking couple. My cigarette smoking mother in law loves to blow rings on my hard cock while I play with her nipples, ass and pussy. It is divine foreplay before she starts licking my cock and sucking it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTesseract2021@Tesseract2021
I'm a long-time writer of short stories and novellas. The erotica genre I approach with a level of reality. I usually write from the first person with attention paid to 'showing' the reader, rather than 'telling'. I use the 'stream of consciousness' method in my writing. Chap...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES