Eta Carinae Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, it won't smear. I have a lip sealer that's like varnish!"

'She read my mind! Go figure! Tends to happen often!'

I think I made the slowest kiss approach in history! I don't know what's so magically sensual about kissing red lips. We kissed for a minute; an hour who knows! We parted and she looked me in the eyes.

"How many wackas does this kiss rate?" She asked coyly.

"Well, I think we're up to wackas in the nth degree!" I chuckled.

She moved down between my legs. I know I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but I did figure out what was coming next. She took my cock in hand.

"I want you to watch." She whispered.

"Why?"

"Because."

She leaned over and swirled her tongue around the head, then slowly slid the shaft into her mouth. My eyes were rolling and she pinched me to get them on her. The image of her lips around my cock was intense. My cock was deep in her mouth and she pressed down until her lips were at my scrotum. I could feel the head of my cock pushing past her vocal cords. She was making grunting noises. Her wild woman was on and she was hammering on my cock! She finally slowed, took a second to catch her breath, then took just the head of my cock in her mouth. With a hard tip of the tongue, she started on the frenulum. The frenulum is my love button! It took 30 seconds and I shot a huge load, in her mouth. I initially wanted to pull away, but she grabbed my ass cheeks and stopped that! I went limp while she milked the rest of the load out of me. She crawled up beside me and leaned over to kiss me. I never tasted my own cum, at least in volume! It was really erotic! She rolled into my arm.

"You have cum on your lip," I said bending over to lick it off.

"So, do you think I'm a slut?

"Ahhh.....no! Why would I think that?"

"Why did you try to pull it out of my mouth?" She asked.

"Muscle memory. Everyone I've had sex with was really freaky about sperm in their mouth! So this was a little different. Do you like the taste of cum?"

"I like yours. You know what I do with you I could imagine doing with anyone else. You're my man now! I like to please you as much as you like pleasing me!"

I smiled. She rolled up on her side, holding her head up. She took her forefinger and drew little circles around my nipples.

"You know, I like to get a little slutty once in a while." She said with a smoldering look.

"I'll take that under advisement," I replied with an evil smile.

The second week in October, Elaine's interviews began. All of her suits were back from alteration. Sunday had become our day to sit down and talk. We had a 'balcony', off the bedroom we used to talk, drink wine and have a cigar. We just talked about whatever. I didn't ask if she was ready for the interview. She was the one that advised me about the job I have now! We had a quiet evening and just went to sleep. The next morning, she entered the room. She was wearing the medium gray, merino wool, pinstripe. The coat was a 3 button and it fit her perfectly! Her blouse was a sea foam light, green, double-ply silk. Her only jewelry was a flat, gold, square bar necklace. A pair of gold hoops and her great grandmother's ring on her right middle finger. Hair and make-up are perfect! She held her hands out.

"Well?" She asked.

"Well, you like 'business'. You look great!" She still blushes in a way.

She looked at her phone at the text message she received.

"Got to go. Small fire at work."

"OK, just be you and I'll see you tonight! What about dinner?"

"We'll figure it out." She kissed me and left.

12